• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

pls help type me :)

sasha111

1) Context:
a) What is your age range and general location (Country so that cultural values can be taken into account)? Do you have any impairments that may affect the way that you answer this questionnaire? Any religious or political beliefs (or anything else along those lines) that also might have an effect?

I’m 15. I live in the USA. And for impairments, I wouldn’t know of any.

b) Which types are you currently considering? Why are you considering them and why haven’t you decided on one?

Any of the types with Fe dom or Fe aux. I feel like this function impacts a lot of my decisions and thinking, but I’m also unsure because I feel like I’m changing a lot depending on who I’m with and other factors. I’ve been mistyped a lot. I could have strong Ne as well

2) What do you deem as your purpose in life?

Honestly, I’m not sure. I want to live life in the desired way I have “in my head” even though that’s not always a possibility. I want to experience things and learn things, meet people, find a significant other, achieve my goals, dream career, be the person I want to be in my head, etc.

3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?

Most, envy or sloth. I get jealous easily and sometimes find myself being resentful and then I’m like oh shit. I can also be pretty lazy. Least, probably gluttony or greed. I don’t care too much about over-indulging myself in physical things such as food or wealth. Although, I do obsess a lot about my looks. And for greed, I usually don’t have such a strong personal selfish desire for material things.

4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:
a) The type of people you are drawn to

Kind/understanding people, non-judgmental people, artistic/creative people, emotionally mature and intelligent people.

b) The type of people who are drawn to you

Not too sure on this one.

c) The type of people you are repulsed by

People who think being disrespectful is funny, people who do bad things for attention, overly-judgmental people.

5)What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.

Being able to express themselves authentically without constantly worrying what others think. This consumes me almost and I’m always worrying about it. I feel like I can never truly be myself without worrying about what someone will think of me. Also, any sort of confidence or boldness. I would love to feel more confident and bold and willing to do things. I always love when people have good awareness about what’s going on around them, because I always seem to be stuck in my own head thinking about random things, to the point where I don’t realize what’s happening in front of me sometimes.

6) Describe your relationship with the following:
a) Anger

Sometimes I get mad over little things but usually keep it in and start ignoring whoever makes me mad, but when I’m with family I express my anger. I’m scared people will not like/leave me if I express anger towards them. When I’m angry, I don’t say what I want to out loud, but I usually just say it in my head if that makes sense.

b) Shame

I get embarrassed over a lot of things. Especially with anything that I do. I hate being publicly embarrassed in front of others, or just in general.

c) Fear

I worry too much about things and get anxious thinking about “what will happen”, and I ruminate A LOT.

d) Love/passion
When I feel like a truly like/love someone, I get OBSESSED with them. It completely takes over my mind where I can only think about them and somehow my mind finds a way to relate everything to them. I love feeling passionate about someone/something, it gives me this sort of motivation and I love that feeling.

e) Conflict

I actually really hate conflict, it puts me a bad mood when others around me are fighting and I try to avoid it at all costs. I can get argumentative with my family (siblings etc) but even still, when my family fights it makes me super anxious and annoyed. I do not like conflict at all, I prefer peace and for everyone to be on good terms. When two of my friends are in a conflict, I try to stay in the middle and not take sides because I don’t wanna get involved or make anything worse.

7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you’ve been unable to conquer, ect)?

Trying to be confident in myself, learning to love myself, being more assertive, learning to open up a bit more.

8) Answer only one of the following:

b)[Under college aged] What do you plan on studying/working as in the future? How did you go about deciding this? If this is not your ideal area of pursuit, what would be?

I’m not 100% sure on this, but I really want to do something that has to do with art or animals/working with animals. These have always been my top two passions ever since I was little. I also am really interested in psychology and learning about people. I think I’d want to be an artist, zoologist, or psychologist. I’m also very drawn to spiritual things, but I don’t think I’d make it a career. I used to want to be a veterinarian when I was younger.

9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?

The way they communicate, how they treat people, their way of thinking, their style/energy/vibe.

10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?

Humanity confuses me to be honest. I think that there’s a lot of good people, but then again I think there’s a lot of problems that happen in society, some of them being unfair treatment of people (racism, homophobia etc.), and not caring about the environment,.

11) What are some of your hobbies and interests?

I love art, anything to do with nature/animals, I love shows, video games sometimes, and I’m super interested in astrology. I love learning about psychology/people and how we act and think.

13) How do you usually hang out with your friend(s)? When answering, think about what activities you tend to choose, whether you hang out with one person at once or many, whether or not you initiate the interaction.

I usually hang out with a couple friends, not a huge group, and usually not one-on-one hangouts. My friends are the ones who mostly initiate plans. We go out to eat somewhere at a place like a cafe, or maybe go shopping, sometimes go to bookstores??

14) What is more important, actions or words? Why?

I think both are important. Both can impact a person. Actions show more, but words can also mean a lot to someone.

15) Oh dear, you’ve been cursed by a witch! It’s ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose:
a) To never be able to experience the sensation of taste
b) To be immortal
c) To lose your memories
d) To be poor for the rest of your life
e) Or to never experience passion
Elaborate on why!

I would choose to never be able to experience the sensation of taste. Taste is not that big of a deal to me, as I usually eat pretty simple foods since I’m super picky about what I eat. Out of all of these, I think this would be the mildest punishment. The rest are a lot more major and would affect me more.

16) What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, ect.

I hope to avoid being a bitter, judgmental, harsh, annoying, unintelligent person. I’ve definitely been bitter and judgmental before, but I wouldn’t want to act this way.

17) How do you relate to obsession? Do you tend to "merge" with others or your interests? How do you feel about the idea of doing this?

DEFINITELY. I get super obsessed with my interests and it’ll be the only thing I think of when I’m really obsessed with it. I get extremely obsessed with people that I like, they literally get STUCK in my head. All I can think about is them, I find ways to relate things that happen around me to them, I fantasize about them, etc. Even my family has told me once I have a tendency to obsess, whether it’s negative or postive. When something negative/bad happens, I get superrrr obsessive and ruminate it for a longgg time and worry so much about it, no matter what I do, I can’t get my mind off of it.

18) Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are you preferences and tendencies?

I prefer when things are organized, but I’m actually more of a “messy” person. I like surprises more than blueprints, but plans can be helpful at times. It depends on the situation. I prefer for things to not be hectic/chaotic and stable, but I like surprises in my life too. I think a perfect balance of the two would be good for me. Personally, I can be a bit disorganized and careless.

19) How do you subjectively view comfort and how do you create comfort in your life and surroundings?

I enjoy feeling safe and comfortable in my environment. I like beauty around me, and I don’t like feeling uncomfortable physically or mentally. I hate when anything negative is happening around me. I like feeling stable emotionally, and feeling sad/anxious/angry really bothers me and affects me. To comfort myself, I usually start doing a hobby or try to distract myself, even if it may not work. I also feel comfort when I have someone to talk to. When people/friends are understanding, I feel very safe. Physical touch from others also really helps me.

Last edited:

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I see a ton of 9sx here. No doubt to me you're a 9 core, likely 92x. And you've got a lot of sx, so clearly not sx blind, and I think synflow, so likely 9sx/sp or 9so/sx.

Welcome to the forum, fellow 9sxer.

sasha111

I see a ton of 9sx here. No doubt to me you're a 9 core, likely 92x. And you've got a lot of sx, so clearly not sx blind, and I think synflow, so likely 9sx/sp or 9so/sx.

Welcome to the forum, fellow 9sxer.
Ahh thank you!! I did some googling and it seems pretty fitting for me. Although, do you have any guess as to what my MBTI type might be? I’ve really been confused about that recently.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ahh thank you!! I did some googling and it seems pretty fitting for me. Although, do you have any guess as to what my MBTI type might be? I’ve really been confused about that recently.
I'm not great at mbti typing, so hopefully someone else will be helpful. :)

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
Consider uh, xNFJ. If you need Socionics typing, then EII.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
You're hard to type, but I'm pretty sure you're an INTP.