• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] New Enneagram Inventory (Experimental)

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have to do more than check all answers one by one.

I can't program the test yet because it's not finished. As it is now, going over every test with a fine-toothed comb is just an evil necessity.

I mean, any ideas about my type! I filled the test too :D

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION]
Nice I like tests...here goes:

Thanks.

Ps: Is it complicated to just put this in a script? Maybe you could ask someone to help you!? I feel semi-guilty that you have to check all these answers one by one.

4w3 7w8 8w7. 478, It swapped your first and second. Your lowest scores were 1, 9, and 6.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
4w3 7w8 8w7. 478, It swapped your first and second. Your lowest scores were 1, 9, and 6.

Thank you! That's really nice to hear, it means my intuition about my type was good. I'm not a 4w3 though, pretty sure I'm type 7 ;)

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I probably contradicted myself but whatever.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Would you be so kind as to please check my girlfriend's too? I've been wondering about her type for 4 years now. I believe 4w3, but am not sure, maybe a 6. maybe a 7 in the tritype too, and a 9. But I would love to know for sure. And I trust your test more than any other enneagram test I've tried so far, because it accurately predicted my tritype. Thanks a lot!

Here goes:

1. Y
2. Y
3. N
4. N
5. Y
6. N
7. Y
8. Y
9. Y
10. N
11. Y
12. Y
13. N
14. Y
15. N
16. Y
17. Y
18. N
19. Y
20. Y
21. Y
22. N
23. N
24. N
25. Y
26. Y
27. Y
28. Y
29. N
30. Y
31. Y
32. N
33. N
34. N
35. N
36. Y
37. Y
38. N
39. N
40. Y
41. Y
42. N
43. Y
44. N
45. N
46. Y
47. Y
48. Y
49. Y
50. N
51. N
52. Y
53. N
54. N
55. N
56. N
57. Y
58. N
59. Y
60. N
61. Y
62. N
63. Y
64. N

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
8w7 5w4 4w5. It's obviously not a valid test score. This is just another reason for revamping the entire thing.

Wow, I'd be surprised if I had a 5 fix.
[MENTION=23915]Sinclair[/MENTION]

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
5w6, 9w1, 4w5.

Your lowest scores were 7, 8, 3-2 (tied).

Ahh thanks, might have to rethink my heart centre then. Was 4's score significantly higher than 3&2 or just slightly?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ahh thanks, might have to rethink my heart centre then. Was 4's score significantly higher than 3&2 or just slightly?

4 was significantly higher than 3 and 2.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=27821]Kho[/MENTION],

I can't find your posted test results, so I'll just post this here.

You scored 5w4, 3w4, 8w7. I think this was the third 538 I've found so far. Your lowest scores were 6, 9, and 1.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yes. But right now I plan on making extensive changes to the entire test. All I've really been doing here is matching test scores with self-assessments, looking for test statements that cause trouble answering, determining what all the x's mean (usually it means the test taker didn't want to make it a definite "no"). I'm actually surprised that the thing is as accurate as it seems to be.

With the scoring method I am presently using, your actual scores are:

1 - 34
2 - 34
3 - 31
4 - 64
5 - 67
6 - 37
7 - 32
8 - 30
9 - 35

Wow, that's quite a one-sided result! Do you think I'd be best off taking it without using so many X's. It seems like most of the types are within a few points of each other. They should be more spread out.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Would you be so kind as to please check my girlfriend's too? I've been wondering about her type for 4 years now. I believe 4w3, but am not sure, maybe a 6. maybe a 7 in the tritype too, and a 9. But I would love to know for sure. And I trust your test more than any other enneagram test I've tried so far, because it accurately predicted my tritype. Thanks a lot!

Here goes:

It accurately predicted your tritype, but swapped the 7 and 4.

4w5, 7w8, 8w7 for your girlfriend. 478. The 6 score was slightly less than 8. I will need to improve this test in order to make the difference between 8 and 6 more significant. The 8 and 6 scores were pretty low though. 4, 5, 3, and 2 were the top four scores. I would say 7 and 4 for sure, with 4 above 7.

1, 9, and 6 were her lowest scores.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow, so cool! Sounds like really great work you are doing! You should definitely check out the EPP website, lots of good info there. As I said, I just volunteer remotely for them-- I had a huge crush on their organization and emailed them about a year ago, they checked out my work, and said they'd love to talk to me more. Long story short, they are having me do some writing for them-- I'm planning to go out and visit in July, so excited! Really though, I'd love to teach in the prisons with them eventually.

I think the California recidivism (return to prison within 3 years) rate is 60%. I know, so cray. Anyway, I believe the stat has dropped to 10% with the inmates that have gone through their program! The government grant was in response to that! So, like I said, I think application and consistent creation of life change is the real proof of validity. That said, it's not just using the Enneagram that achieves this, it's using it well; not abusing, misusing, misconstruing or idolizing it. How a person understands and facilitates it makes a huge difference in whether people get it, and use it well themselves-- from my experience, anyway.

I'm on my phone which unfortunately won't let me integrate links, so here's the EPP's website: Enneagram Prison Project | Freeing The Incarcerated from the Prison of Their Own Making | Susan Olesek Enneagram Facilitator

The videos they've done are great at capturing the work they are doing, so I'd definitely watch those! :)

I saved the link to my favorites. I've been doing the enneagram for 23 years, perhaps I should expand out.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I heavily doubt RHETI's validity for anything because it's sold like snake oil. They take the test's internal consistency (=ability to sort people into bins from my understanding) as scientific proof that the Enneagram types exist.

The RHETI has a 65% to 85% success rate, depending on the personality. It is least accurate for type 2, and most accurate for type 8.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow, that's quite a one-sided result! Do you think I'd be best off taking it without using so many X's. It seems like most of the types are within a few points of each other. They should be more spread out.

We'll see what happens when I update the test, if you want to take it again.

Kho

please let prayer be true
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx
[MENTION=27821]Kho[/MENTION],

I can't find your posted test results, so I'll just post this here.

You scored 5w4, 3w4, 8w7. I think this was the third 538 I've found so far. Your lowest scores were 6, 9, and 1.

Oh, ok! Sorry, I was still a n00b when I took the test, so I didn't know how to post separately.
That's really really interesting that I'm a 538. My highest scores used to be 9 only last year.
My enneagram results keep coming back differently every time.
Recently I tested myself about 5 different times and got a two-time overlap as 4w5 so that's what I put on my profile.
Huh. I guess having depression does make it harder to type.
Thanks a whole bunch for doing this [MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION]

Rambling

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
We'll see what happens when I update the test, if you want to take it again.

I'd like to take it when you've updated it. Be interesting to see whether I come out same as I think I am, so to speak, and why... :)

jakopic

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
5w4, 8w7, 3w2. 583 is an uncommon tritype, a combination of a "withdrawn" type with two "aggressive" types. What do you think? Did you already have an idea about your tritype?

Your lowest score was type 6. 9 and 1 were also low.

Thank you for your help, I really appreciate what you are doing. I'm also spending a lot of time designing tests and know how hard it is to get it "just right".

I think I am 5w4, 8w9, 3-4.

My personality has changed quite a lot through my life, it kind of depends what information I store that contributes to my behavior. I suspect some hormonal fluctuations are possible, again depending on the circumstance I am in.
I kind of surprise people with my energy sometimes, maybe its an sx thing. Or maybe its just an Ne dom thing.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thank you for your help, I really appreciate what you are doing. I'm also spending a lot of time designing tests and know how hard it is to get it "just right".

I think I am 5w4, 8w9, 3-4.

My personality has changed quite a lot through my life, it kind of depends what information I store that contributes to my behavior. I suspect some hormonal fluctuations are possible, again depending on the circumstance I am in.
I kind of surprise people with my energy sometimes, maybe its an sx thing. Or maybe its just an Ne dom thing.

They will tell us that enneagram type doesn't change, but I believe my e-type changed from 4 to 5 when I was 29 years old, right after discovering the enneagram.

Surprising people with bursts of energy is an Sx thing. But that doesn't mean it can't be Ne also.

Brains

My answers to the version before revision announcements: