• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My type.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm attempting a mind meld.

If you want to mind meld, all you need to do is ask.

But I don't like being toyed with it won't work on me.

It's not going to happen.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Expert in a Dying Field
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If you want to mind meld, all you need to do is ask.

But I don't like being toyed with it won't work on me.

It's not going to happen.

Very well. I shall ask you point blank. What would you like the future of this forum to look like? Are there any members you would rather not post?

Let me see how far this gets me.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Very well. I shall ask you point blank. What would you like the future of this forum to look like? Are there any members you would rather not post?

Let me see how far this gets me.

Sorry to answer a question with another question but.. why are you asking me this?

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
you make me sooo horny

thank you; I was going to make an unnecessary comment about Evee's type but you skipped the bullshit got to the bottom of the issue at hand, saving me the words.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you make me sooo horny

rolling-eyes.gif

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I think you're Fi...personal values seem very important to you, and I hear a lot of "this is who I am, take it or leave it" from your posts. But you seem very, very "let's change things up, make it all new" like a strong N. So...INFP. As for Enneagram, I don't know. You seem to have a tough and stubborn edge, but not in an 8-ish way. More subtle, unique, and temperamental, which leads me to 4. 4w5 simply because I'm not seeing the 3 wing.

That's just what I think. I'm not good at typing others, though...

iHeartCats

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
no
Does anyone on this forum actually know their type?

*please raise your hand if you do

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Does anyone on this forum actually know their type?

*please raise your hand if you do

Nope, but I'm fairly confident. If anybody could convince me otherwise, I would be willing to listen and reconsider my conclusion about my type.