• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My type.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't have a type, lol.

stock-photo-a-robot-with-a-computer-on-a-white-background-65167390.jpg

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:sadbanana: already ducking out of the "no type advertised" crowd?

I've been up to this for years, after taking evil glee in switching types around to play with people back in the early days of the forum :ninja:

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've been up to this for years, after taking evil glee in switching types around to play with people back in the early days of the forum :ninja:

If people are going to treat me a certain way just because of the type I have listed, then I am at least going to choose how they treat me!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If people are going to treat me a certain way just because of the type I have listed, then I am at least going to choose how they treat me!

I just decided that if they were going to judge me by my type I was going to make their jobs more difficult :laugh:

I mean, my type isn't exactly one that everyone's all excited about... if I don't have it down I can avoid having to explain how I avoid drooling on my keyboard and such

4cjRNnP4dpMis_zpsnhdahney.gif

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just decided that if they were going to judge me by my type I was going to make their jobs more difficult :laugh:

I mean, my type isn't exactly one that everyone's all excited about... if I don't have it down I can avoid having to explain how I avoid drooling on my keyboard and such

4cjRNnP4dpMis_zpsnhdahney.gif

I think that people will treat people who have no type listed differently too.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think that people will treat people who have no type listed differently too.

yes, but I'm USED to being treated with wariness in real life... apparently I'm not easy to read. that pleases me somehow :devil:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

and they think that enneagram 4s have the monopoly on delight with outsider status... or NFs for that matter :laugh:

one type's quirky is another's audacious, after all

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
you could be an ENFJ like Captain Archer. He's so ENFJ it hurts. I did some research and it looks like other people agree. They're highly qualified internet type experts so they must be right!

Or you could be INFJ like Adolf Gandhi. INFP? John "Redballs" Lenin? The one that started revolutions and invented electric guitar, if memory serves.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is my type.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You have successfully crossed the Heisenjungmyersberg Type Uncertainty Threshold. You managed to avoid the snowflake nebula, so you should be good.

Just be wary of cloaked Russian Socion class battle cruisers

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You have successfully crossed the Heisenjungmyersberg's Type Uncertainty Threshold. You managed to avoid the snowflake nebula, so you should be good.

:)

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like how no one has said anything like

"Oh you are so clearly ___!"

AmIDoingItRight?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Now you should expect a few people to suggest they thought you were INFJ all along. Resist the temptation to change to that type because the same people will suddenly change their minds.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No one here actually knows what an INFJ is like truly lol.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I find people on this forum don't speak their minds really. They just phone it in.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There are only 15 types. They made that one up

A) to fuck with confused people
B) because 16 types made everything nice and even.