• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My type.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I find people on this forum don't speak their minds really. They just phone it in.

sometimes it's hard to speak one's mind when it frequently changes or reconsiders previous assumptions, judgments, conclusions, etc.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
sometimes it's hard to speak one's mind when it frequently changes or reconsiders previous assumptions, judgments, conclusions, etc.

I was saying I think that people are lazy and uninspired.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

That is true.

Please excuse me. I must go scan some (fake) INFJ's posts for some deep, meaningful advice to half-assedly paraphrase in someone's "please help me date this ISTJ guy" thread.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You have successfully crossed the Heisenjungmyersberg Type Uncertainty Threshold. You managed to avoid the snowflake nebula, so you should be good.

Just be wary of cloaked Russian Socion class battle cruisers

I'm wary of the Russian Socion class battle cruisers, too, although I'm sure some people think I'm in league with them, probably because they're so much more open-minded than me.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I find it difficult to state my opinions bluntly on this forum, because I've become painfully aware of how much bullshit politics are going on behind the scenes. It seems like everyone wants me to pick some specific side here without telling me exactly what they are up to, which I find to be a ridiculous thing to demand. Most of the various parties seem to view me as an expendable pawn that can be sacrificed as long as they get what they want, which causes me to have no interest in what they are up to.

Anyway, the forum is free of hostility, so I am content.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I will not be controlled by people who don't want me to speak my mind.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:fairy:

I don't exist.

Or I'm a giant squid.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are SHADOW.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are SHADOW.

Hmm I'm a cheap runoff of sonic. A shadow that lurks around everyone's bed at night. I'm a shadow of an ENFP roaming wreaking havoc on all typology users.

But WHO ENFP AM I of HIS/HER SHADOW? Or.. Do I flux around in a circular motion like an electron orbital cloud of ENFPs? Of course. Genius me.

I AM SHADOW. CHAOS CONTROL!

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh, I'd never be able to say :huh:

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Irony... I've never doubted you being an IN type and I can see the INFP. I don't think you're type is such a secret or a mystery.

Oh, yeah, me neither.

I find it hilarious that so many people are confused about my type.. Do they even read my posts.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh, yeah, me neither.

I find it hilarious that so many people are confused about my type.. Do they even read my posts.

Evee is a textbook INFP, and he's pretty much always struck me that way.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
BACK TO BASICS.