• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mind Trackers personality test

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I tied between the Mediator (VOI-M) and the Advocate (VDI-M)

Visionary 85%
Observant/Diligent 50%
Introverted 91%
Identity - Motivated

I think I slightly relate more to the Mediator but that could be subject to change

Calm, poetic, and dreamy, Mediators are a pleasure to be around. Their quiet confidence may make them seem reserved, but their inner flame and passion should not be underestimated. Like many Introverts (I), Mediators prefer to direct their energy toward just a few selected people or worthy causes, but they do so with boundless idealism and deep devotion.

Mediators are sensitive and cautious, often because their commitment to good and noble goals has gotten them burned in the past. That said, they are also quite confident in their skills and ideas, and if they truly believe in something, they’re rarely shaken by the possibility of opposition. On the contrary, breaking away from the status quo can actually energize them, as long as it doesn’t entail direct conflict with other people.

To truly understand people with this personality type, it is crucial to know what drives them. Mediators have a clear sense of honor that inspires and motivates them. They think all people should commit to something they truly believe in, and they consider authenticity and self-realization far more important than material rewards or status. Of all personality types, Mediators are the least likely to equate wealth with success in life. Unfortunately, this unusual degree of idealism can make Mediators feel misunderstood or isolated.

People with this personality type are not perfectionistic, nor do they spend too much time worrying about impressing other people. Instead, they often adopt a philosophical approach to life, adapting to challenges as they go. Mediators rarely experience powerfully positive or powerfully negative emotions. They may sometimes second-guess themselves, but their emotional baseline is serene and even-keeled.

Mediators tend to be masters of written communication. Their writing is distinctively smooth, fluid, and warm, drawing on metaphors and symbols rather than strict facts or logic. If Mediators choose to become fiction writers, they can easily reflect and convey their own personalities and worldviews through their characters. Few other personality types have such rich imaginations combined with such a spark for weaving inspiring and engaging stories.

Idealistic to the core, Mediators care so much about creating something positive that they may feel dejected by all the evil in the world. Their coping strategy is to create harmony in their lives and their environment. Driven by deeply held values, Mediators prioritize beauty, morality, and virtue over utility, effectiveness, or economic value. They are the ultimate healers, doing everything they can to preserve and protect the good in this world.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Debater (VOE-C)

61% Visionary
86% Observant
86% Extroverted
Challenging Identity

Curious and imaginative, Debaters excel at finding interesting problems—and solving them. Unlike their Campaigner or Counselor cousins, Debaters study systems, not people. Although they might analyze social ties or organizational structures, they are driven not by empathic concern but by rational curiosity. When it comes to improving systems or solving “impossible” challenges, Debaters are unstoppable.

Highly confident non-conformists, Debaters are willing to consider, explore, and question everything. They will gladly engage anyone—from friends and spouses to bosses and new acquaintances—in debates about various issues. Quick-witted and insightful, Debaters can effortlessly juggle different arguments and adapt to their opponents’ tactics. While heated conversations invigorate people with this personality type, they should bear in mind that other people may shrink from conflict or take disagreements personally.

Debaters cherish competency, and they never miss an opportunity to sharpen their minds or learn something new. They are neither status-conscious nor perfectionists, and they’re not afraid of risks. In fact, Debaters are more willing to embark on a calculated risk than any other personality type, and they’ll happily explore ideas or initiatives that may or may not work out.

Bored by routines and annoyed by subordination, Debaters prefer to explore uncharted waters. They trust their agile minds to handle any challenges that emerge along the way, and this unshakeable confidence often becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. Inspired by Debaters’ resourcefulness and resilience, other people happily contribute to their efforts, helping them achieve success.

Generally calm and stress-free, Debaters can keep their cool even in challenging situations. That said, relating to other people on an emotional level takes them out of their comfort zone. Debaters tend to neglect their emotional side in favor of intellect, and they may fail to recognize other people’s sensitivities or emotional states.

This doesn’t mean that Debaters can’t be kind or loving. On the contrary, they are excellent companions thanks to their easy-going, relaxed nature. Debaters’ highly developed intuition is simply attuned to intellectual challenges rather than emotional matters. Fortunately, people with this personality type are not judgmental or stubborn, and they will usually honor and accept other people’s points of view. After all, Debaters are driven by a desire to explore and understand the world, not to pass judgments or enforce rules.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Strategist (VDI-C)

78% Visionary
74% Diligent
81% Introverted
Identity: Challenging

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It seems rather similar to their previous test... Well, either way, it's nice to see, I suppose.

Advocate - VDI-M
67% Visionary
77% Diligent
56% Introverted
Identity: Motivating (Feeling + Low Neuroticism)

Last edited:
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Executive (RDE-C)
79% Realistic
88% Diligent
63% Extraverted

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I think it is actually the same as their old one but now they have added extra profiles to address the T and A score. It seems like Motivating is a feeler with A and Supporting is a feeler with T.

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think it is actually the same as their old one but now they have added extra profiles to address the T and A score. It seems like Motivating is a feeler with A and Supporting is a feeler with T.

Mm. They probably based it on their previous quiz, but with some results switched around.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Counselor (VOE-S)

Visionary 68%
Observant 57%
Extraverted 50%
Identity: Supporting

If one personality type could be proclaimed the master of emotions, it is the Counselor. Highly intuitive and sensitive, Counselors are fascinated by people’s dreams and desires, their motivations and concerns. For a Counselor, life is a never-ending quest to understand themselves and others.

Counselors are curious, idealistic, artistically inclined, and even somewhat mystical. They value independence and self-determination, steadfastly believing that no one has a right to tell anyone else what to do. Rather than controlling other people, Counselors tend to inspire by example, often unwittingly. They simply live as they see fit, spearheading new initiatives and forging their own path, and it’s perplexing to them when other people see this independence as bold or unusual.

Authenticity is a core value of this personality type. Few things excite Counselors more than the prospect of being true to themselves, and few things frustrate them more than suffocating routines or rules. Although they’ll devote themselves to causes that matter to them, they resist taking on work that doesn’t align with their key goals and values, regardless of the potential rewards.

For Counselors, emotional expression is necessary for a full, authentic life. Sensitive to their environment and the moods of the people around them, they can experience a range of emotions in a short amount of time, with the pendulum swinging from apprehension to exuberance, pity to inspiration. Counselors fall in love perhaps more easily than any other personality type, and their creativity and artistic output usually stem from the realm of feeling and sensibility rather than logic or rational thought.

Despite their cheerful, free-spirited attitude, Counselors are quite perfectionistic. Because they are so values-driven, they may conflate their work with their true identity, making them anxious to meet or exceed even the highest standards. Although they can be adaptable, Counselors are vulnerable to stress and anxiety, particularly in challenging situations. Their sensitivity and their interest in others, if taken too far, can also unsettle them. Campaigners need quiet time to work through their thoughts and experiences, and they may surprise their friends by periodically acting like Introverts (I).

With the right work-life balance and good friends, Counselors can handle occasional rough patches. People with this personality type often bounce back from adversity and use their strong interpersonal skills to encourage and inspire others. Counselors’ characteristic charm and enthusiasm is difficult to resist. It seems as if they truly know what it means to enjoy life, and this trait, combined with their extraordinary intuition, makes them unrivaled motivators.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
VOI-P Scientist

Visionary 72%
Observant 60%
Introverted 70%

Perfecting

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Counselor
(VOE-S)

Nature
--
68%
Visionary

Tactics
66% Observant

Energy
50% Introverted/Extraverted

Identity
Supporting

If one personality type could be proclaimed the master of emotions, it is the Counselor. Highly intuitive and sensitive, Counselors are fascinated by people’s dreams and desires, their motivations and concerns. For a Counselor, life is a never-ending quest to understand themselves and others.

Counselors are curious, idealistic, artistically inclined, and even somewhat mystical. They value independence and self-determination, steadfastly believing that no one has a right to tell anyone else what to do. Rather than controlling other people, Counselors tend to inspire by example, often unwittingly. They simply live as they see fit, spearheading new initiatives and forging their own path, and it’s perplexing to them when other people see this independence as bold or unusual.

Authenticity is a core value of this personality type. Few things excite Counselors more than the prospect of being true to themselves, and few things frustrate them more than suffocating routines or rules. Although they’ll devote themselves to causes that matter to them, they resist taking on work that doesn’t align with their key goals and values, regardless of the potential rewards.

For Counselors, emotional expression is necessary for a full, authentic life. Sensitive to their environment and the moods of the people around them, they can experience a range of emotions in a short amount of time, with the pendulum swinging from apprehension to exuberance, pity to inspiration. Counselors fall in love perhaps more easily than any other personality type, and their creativity and artistic output usually stem from the realm of feeling and sensibility rather than logic or rational thought.

Despite their cheerful, free-spirited attitude, Counselors are quite perfectionistic. Because they are so values-driven, they may conflate their work with their true identity, making them anxious to meet or exceed even the highest standards. Although they can be adaptable, Counselors are vulnerable to stress and anxiety, particularly in challenging situations. Their sensitivity and their interest in others, if taken too far, can also unsettle them. Campaigners need quiet time to work through their thoughts and experiences, and they may surprise their friends by periodically acting like Introverts (I).

With the right work-life balance and good friends, Counselors can handle occasional rough patches. People with this personality type often bounce back from adversity and use their strong interpersonal skills to encourage and inspire others. Counselors’ characteristic charm and enthusiasm is difficult to resist. It seems as if they truly know what it means to enjoy life, and this trait, combined with their extraordinary intuition, makes them unrivaled motivators.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Peacemaker. And oh my word, the description ... right down to wanting to be an author "since childhood."

VOI-S

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Scientist (VOI - P)

86% Visionary
84% Observant
66% Introverted

I am guessing VOI-P is equivalent to an INTP result... some of it fits and some of it doesn't, just like an INTP profile

I am no scientist though...

The Creator group (specifically the VDI - Advocate) is a better fit for me (is that INFJ? I take it the O/D dimension is like P/J?), or perhaps a blend of the two. The VOI - Mediator (also a Seeker type) sounds like an INFP, and perhaps a decent fit for me too, but a tad too "soft".

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
The Scientist (VOI - P)

86% Visionary
84% Observant
66% Introverted

I am guessing VOI-P is equivalent to an INTP result... some of it fits and some of it doesn't, just like an INTP profile

I am no scientist though...

The Creator group (specifically the VDI - Advocate) is a better fit for me (is that INFJ? I take it the O/D dimension is like P/J?), or perhaps a blend of the two. The VOI - Mediator (also a Seeker type) sounds like an INFP, and perhaps a decent fit for me too, but a tad too "soft".

I think the Advocate is the calm version of INFJ and the Reformer is the more emotional version of INFJ. The Mediator seems to be the calm INFP. I feel like I am between Mediator and Advocate too. Which I guess makes sense since I still haven't decided between INFJ and INFP for myself.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think the Advocate is the calm version of INFJ and the Reformer is the more emotional version of INFJ. The Mediator seems to be the calm INFP. I feel like I am between Mediator and Advocate too. Which I guess makes sense since I still haven't decided between INFJ and INFP for myself.

Hm, I usually test neurotic/limbic/turbulent when that dimension is included. The INTP-equivalent result was expected....that's usually how I test also. It does sound like me, except I am more arty than scientific, I am not puzzled by emotions, and I experience strong empathy.

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I think they base this test off the Big Five? Similar to their 16 Personalities test, but with more results. The identities are probably determined using high and low neuroticism T/F.

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
Strategist (VDI-C)
66% Visionary
68% Diligent
57% Introverted

The description is pretty 'meh'.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your personality type: Peacemaker (VOI-S)

66% Visionary
72% Observant
71% Introverted
Identity - Supporting

This is so INFP 9. It's pretty spot-on concerning the ways I hold myself back, but TBH I don't relate that much to the altruistic healer thing.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Hm, I usually test neurotic/limbic/turbulent when that dimension is included. The INTP-equivalent result was expected....that's usually how I test also. It does sound like me, except I am more arty than scientific, I am not puzzled by emotions, and I experience strong empathy.

I think the calm/turbulent questions are the ones at the end when they ask if your mood is generally glum/pleasant, if you are confident or insecure in your looks, if you have many or few regrets etc. When I change my answers in only that section I go from getting Motivating to getting Supporting.

Taibreah

Reformer (VDI-S)

71% Visionary
70% Diligent
96% Introverted
Identity - Supporting

Not sure what it would translate to in MBTI, but the long description sounds like it could be INFJ/ISFJ. Can't say I relate to everything in it, but some of it I can.