• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI Type Clips

yeghor

I am watching this tv series title The Wilds, where 7 teenage girls end up on an island when their private jet crashes and on the actors Sarah Pidgeon reminded me of Dakota Fanning in that they both have the smug, cold look.

I think they are both Fi-doms, I don't get any warmth from them. I used to think them to be INFPs but comparing them to Sean Young and Brie Larson, and the latter's more mellow and childish nature, I think I must change Dakota's and Sarah's type to ISFPs.

There's some vindictiveness to Sarah's and Dakota's demeanor and eyes that I don't get from INFPs, they are like Banshees, or some sort of predatory bird with a high shriek. Don't understand why Sarah and Dakota, if they are really ISFPs, don't come across as more sporty or athletic.

Dakota Fanning and Sarah Pidgeon

As for Sean Young and Brie Larson, their demeanor and mannerism look quite similar in the first photo below. There's still some entitlement but not that physical intentsity you get in ISFPs. Sean Young looks a bit like Frida Kahlo sometimes.

I've type Enya (didn't provide a photo for her here) as an INFP before, but she doesn't seem to have this entitled look to her. She looks more like a frightened animal or a victim, I wonder if Enya is more like an IxFJ.

Sean Young and Brie Larson

yeghor

Banshee: The woeful banshee is a spiteful creature formed from the spirit of a female elf. Its face is wreathed in a wild tangle of hair, its body clad in wispy rags that flutter and stream around it.

1662803685188.png
1662803701690.png

yeghor

ESFP male. Se-doms seem to like chains. Style looks similar to that of Elliot Paige's. Check tradinglord's avatar photo style, unbuttoned vest displaying chest and abs, similar to Paige's pose.

I think ESTPs would look somewhat more masculine, heavy beards and maybe masculine/tribal tattoos and stuff, bigger muscles. Common traits in these photos however are, low body fat, chains, sparse facial hair, fleshy lips, lean muscles, tendency for aggression?. So I guess these can be used as reference to identify ESFP males.

1662805358083.png
1662805545814.png
1662805868112.png

yeghor

I am still into season 1 of the tv series the Wilds. Will try to type the characters based on my impression so far:

Nora Reid - INFJ: Very caring and protective of her twin sister. Nora is academically gifted whereas her sister is athletically gifted. Usually silent and meek. She's typed as INTP elsewhere.

Rachel Reid - ESTP: Failed as an athlete and depressed, also resentful that her sister was more favored by the parents due to her smarts so keeps dissing her sister. She's typed as ESTJ elsewhere but she's too impulsive to be a J.

Martha Blackburn - INFP: Well meaning but a bit self-centered but goes along with what the group decides.

Dot Campbell - ENFP: Takes care of her sick father, sells drugs to make ends meet, hides her feelings, acts tough and mean to deter people when they get too close. Does what needs to be done and does not complain. Chad. She's typed as xSTP elsewhere but she's not violent or mean. I first typed her as ISFP at first but she doesn't have rage outbursts like other Se characters so her tough chick act is probable Ne-dom. She's not mean and is feely underneath so I'd go with ENFP rather than ENTP but this is tentative for the time being. She's a bit like Robin Buckley from stranger things.

Shelby Goodkind - ISFJ: She looks like a bit bimbo but actually she's not entitled and is quite a skilled farmgirl and helpful around the camp, doesn't shy away from duty and work, was raised as a good Christian, doesn't rage and tries to control her anger and do the right thing. P characters are a bit prejudiced towards her at first due to her good-girl attitude. She's typed as ESFJ elsewhere but she's not as entitled as Fatin below.

Fatin Jadmani - ESFJ: Fixated on looks, clothes and makeup, tries to avoid manual/hard work. Typed as ESTP elsewhere but she's not violent.

Toni Shalifoe - ESFP: Lesbian, prone to violence and outburts of anger. Gets irritated and pissed off easily. Martha Blackburn's BFF, gets jealous and insecure when she gets close with other characters.

Leah Rilke - ISFP: Fixated on perfect love/romance, yearns for her ex-boyfriend who broke up with her due to her tricking him that she was 18, vindictive and prone to outbursts of anger but not violent. She's typed as INFP elsewhere but this kind of rage in the gifs feels more like Se-aux then Ne-aux. Moreover, her demeanor is nothing like Martha above that was typed as INFP.

yeghor

A more complete version of Haruhime (INFJ) casting level boost spell on the party from the Dan Machi anime series.

Haruhime's NEW Enhancement Spell in Danmachi S4E5

yeghor

Tv series the Wilds.

Fatin (ESFJ) ran away the night before, stealing 2 cans of coke. The group is worried about her but also pissed at her for stealing supplies, and everyone starts doing an impression of her to relieve the tension.

This is Shelby's (ISFJ) impersonation of Fatin (ESFJ) who is into astrology and horoscopes. :ROFLMAO:

6t2ksb.gif

yeghor

Finished watching Season 1 of the Wilds. It's a nice mystery drama and provides good character insights. Below are some more characters from the show:

Fatin's (ESFJ) Dad - ESTP: He's a muscled jock, fancies gold chains and luxury watches, serial cheater.

Leah's (ISFP) author ex-boyfriend - ISTP: He's portrayed as a sweet caring guy in the show but the actor's body language comes across as a smug ISTP to me. The droopy dead eyes signal lack of empathy i.e. low F.

Ian Murnen (ENFJ) - Leah's male best friend in high school, who has a crush on her.

Jeanette (ISTP) - One of the survivors on the island. Has two small dogs back home, cheerful and upbeat.

Dr. Daniel Faber (ENFJ) - A psychiatrist working with the police. Can't decide if ENFJ or ESFJ. The actor feels a bit more like ESFJ but the character might be ENFJ.

Dr. Gretchen Klein (ENTJ) - A team leader scientist working on an experimental project. The actress reminds of Scott Bakula a bit and is probably a different personality type. Scott Bakula's Captain Archer is typed as ISFJ E2w3 on PDB, but E2w3 is more like an ExFJ type, probably ENFJ.

Leah (ISFP) keeps having paranoia in the camp due to dehydration an malnutrition.

INFP was a good call for Martha as Toni (ESFP) urges her to step out of the happy fantasy/denial land she is taking refuge in and face reality.

Turns out Shelby (ISFJ) has been trying too hard to conform to her parents' wishes and make them happy, she has had sexual urges she has had to keep in check and begins to crack under duress on the island.

yeghor

Million Dollar ATM Dan Saunders

Note that David Morse has the same baggy puffiness under his eyes.

xSTPs seem to have this type of droopy eyes and baggy/puffy look under the eyes. It signals tendency for anger, violence and low empathy.

1663051992443.png
1663052053133.png

yeghor

Soldier (1998). Kurt Russell's main character Todd is a squad leader soldier who has gone rigorous training and indoctrination and was isolated since he was a baby. He acts like an ISTP in the first parts of the movie but he gradually develops feelings for other people and keeps acting disciplined and regimented so his true nature comes out as ISTJ as the movie progresses and he helps out defending the community that has taken care of him.

1-NF babies being weeded out:

The Soldier(1998): Babies selected to be turned into soldiers

2-ST children undergoing training:

The Soldier(1998): Children turned into killing machines

3-Mace (ENFJ) and Sandra (ISFJ) look after Todd (ISTJ)

The Soldier(1998): Confusing being human

4-Todd (ISTJ) experiences PTSD and develops feelings

The Soldier(1998): "Bella detesta matribus"

5-Todd (ISTJ) prepares to face attacking soldiers

I'm gonna kill'em all Sir

yeghor

1-Gandalf announcing himself to the Balrog as "servant to the secret fire", and the incantation he uses to summon protective light give him more the vibes of a DnD cleric than a wizard.

Lord of the Rings - Gandalf (INFJ) vs Balrog (ESTP)

2-Galadriel pledges to come to Gandalf's aid

Hobbit - Galadriel (ENFJ) and Gandalf (INFJ)

3-ESTP gets this one.

X-Men: The Last Stand (2006) | Phoenix (ESTP) vs Professor X (INFJ)

4-Phoenix (ESTP) vs Wolverine (ISTJ). I think Jean Grey was originally an ISxJ before being taken over by Phoenix.

X-Men: The Last Stand (2006) | Wolverine kills Jean

Can't decide if I should type Balrogs and Dark Phoenix as ESTPs or ISTPs but they seem to rely more on strength/power than intellect so I've typed them as ESTPs.

yeghor

1-Tenzin (ISFJ) and his Dad, Aang (INFJ)

Aang & Tenzin - Clip: Avatar The Legend of Korra

2-Tenzin (ISFJ), Bumi, (ENFP) and Kya (ESFJ) vs Red Lotus gang (xSTPs)

Tenzin vs. Zaheer and The Red Lotus Full Scene | The Legend of Korra

3-Korra (ISFP) and Aang (INFJ)

Why do all the avatars have beetle brows?

The Legend of Korra - 1x12 End Game - Group Reaction - by the Normies

4-Iroh (ESFP) laments his son

Iroh Sings Leaves From the Vine (Little Soldier Boy)

5-Zuko (ISTJ) vs Earthbenders

Zuko Alone: Zuko and his fight with the earthbenders

yeghor

Good Will Hunting.

Will Hunting (Matt Damon) is a math genius but lives in slums and hangs out with xSTPs so he's acting tough like them. He can learn subjects quickly by reading books. He reads into people and likes rattling them with his insights into their personality so I guess Will is an ENTP.

He works as a janitor in a college and solves a math question that a prize-winning math professor Gerald/Gerry Lembau (Stellan Skarsgaard) has put on a board for the students. He later gets involved in a brawl and is put on mandatory therapy by the court thanks to interference of the Prof. but he keeps undoing the therapists' work. The Prof. as a last resort pays a visit to his old friend from college, Sean Maguire (Robin Williams), who teaches psychology and asks him to take the boy into therapy. The Prof. is an INTx, will get back to this later after I've typed Sean.

Sean lives by himself and is a depressed loner. He's quite strong for his age as he claims to bench 285 lbs, is a calm mannered guy but is prone to strong outbursts of murderous rage if provoked enough. He is definitely an IxFJ and I am leaning towards ISFJ for Sean cause he's quite a calm and physically strong character. If he weren't this physically able, I would type him an INFJ.

Turning back to Sean's friend the Prof., they seem to grate on each others' nerves and Sean accuses him of fucking up people's self esteem. He also seems a bit too proud of himself for having won the famous Field's medal once, and tries to shape Will into his own image, so I would go with INTP for the Prof. That also explains why Sean and the Prof. grate on each other so much. They are analogous to Superman and Lex Luthor.

Another important character is Will's new girlfriend Skylar, who comes from a rich background and goes to college. Will feels inferior to her and gets frightened that she will dump her so he dumps her first. Skylar feels like an NFJ and is quite outgoing and extraverted so I would guess ENFJ for Skylar.

1-Sean meets Will for the first time, Will provokes Sean.

Good Will Hunting | 'I Will End You'

2-Will freaks out and breaks up with Skylar.

Good Will Hunting | 'What Are You So Scared Of?

3-Sean and the Prof. grate on each other. Sean reminds Gerry that Will is not the same as him.

Good Will Hunting (1997) Scene: "A defence mechanism"

4-Sean encourages Will to embrace his feelings and become more vulnerable.

Good Will Hunting | 'It's Not Your Fault'

5-Will makes up with Skylar and is less insecure this time.

Will takes Skylar on a date Ibogamine

P.S.: Will's interaction with Sean reminds me quite of the interaction between psychopathic Stavrogin and priest Tikhon in Dostoevski's novel the Demons/Possessed.

yeghor

This youtuber (calm simon) has an interesting personality. Guy's built like a giant but he looks gentle. If he were more aggressive I would type him an xSFP but I think he's rather an ENFP.

I was under the impression that intuitiveness also meant frail physique but if this guy is an ENFP, then that means intuitives with strong physique can afford to act their intuition extravertedly and get away with it whereas intuitives with frail body end up having to censor their intuitive impulses and turn them inward, making them introverted intuitives.

Open - Khalid, Majid Jordan | SimonSaysDance Choreo - by calm simon

Compared to him Bob Marley has a similar vibe but looks less mellow and more physical that's why I guess Marley was an ESFP to provide some contrast. Marley almost looks like the hippie in the movie Once upon a time in hollywood. Low body fat, aggressive look in the eyes. ENFPs in contrast have a more childish/infantile/naive quality to their demeanor.

1663395101955.png
1663395195935.png

yeghor

This gent (Living Anachronism) as well. He's a quirky person for sure, I don't know much about him as I've just bumped into his youtube channel but he kinda feels like an NF geek, his info says he is an aspiring actor and is also seems to be into fantasy roleplaying and cosplay.

He's a bit on the frail side so I would say INFJ for him but he's also very expressive in his videos, and comes across more extraverted so he may very well be an ENFJ as well but that's open to debate.

Turning Machete into a Sword - by Living Anachronism

yeghor

Pink Sweats has that childish quality to him, he's fixated on having fun and good time and doesn't have aggression in his eyes, his focus is outwards, so I guess he's an ENFP. The clip below feels like an icecream store.

Pink Sweat$ - At My Worst (Official Video)

Stephanie Poetri on the other hand feels less childish but still not aggressive but she's more centered on herself than others, I guess she's an INFP.

Stephanie Poetri - Picture Myself (Official Music Video)

yeghor

Finished season 2 of the Wilds. This time they've introduced some boys trying to survive on another island.

1663592261986.png

Kirin - ESFP - Jock, hot headed, wants to have fun. Acts as the leader. Not a bully though.

Josh - INFP - Uses lots of medications for allergies and mental health. Tries to distort and forget negative experiences. Physically weak.

Scotty - ENTP - Entrepreneur with streetsmarts. Besties with Bo but is selfish and willing to sell others out if circumstances demand, except for Bo.

Ivan - ISFP - Gay activist, drama queen, likes cancelling others whom he sees as enemies to his lifestyle. Effeminate body language, likes saying emotionally triggering things to others. He's not physically aggressive though, mostly verbally/emotionally aggressive. He's more like a cat than a tiger so I wonder if I am missing something with his typing.

Rafael - ISFJ - Silent and compliant most of the time, he's not very religious but tries to act good. Bursts into rage only one time towards the end of the season.

Henry - INTJ - He's a bit difficult to type. He dresses like a doomer emo and injects song lyrics or poems into the discussion but we never see him cry once and he is able to socialize with the gang and doesn't try to intellectually boss them or condescend them. At first I've thought he was an INFP, then INTP but then realized he was an INTJ. I don't understand wh they've made his style full-emo though as INTJs' Fi comes into prominence around late 20s. He's paternal step-brothers with Seth.

Seth - ESFJ - He acts good and nice but if you give him negative feedback he gets triggered as his mother ran away when he was 8ish so negative feedback (being unloved) makes him feel rejected and then he becomes aggressive or plots revenge.

Bo - ENFP - Besties with Scotty (ENTP), he helps him out with his endeavours like driving him around with his parents' car. He's silent and non-aggressive most of the time.

It is a bit interesting that they haven't introduced STs into the mix though, who make up like 45-50% of all the males. They didn't want them to be too able I guess.

yeghor

Another update by Isabel Paige, whom I believe to be an ENFJ. She likes being in nature, dyeing and sewing clothing and cooking food and teas based on weird recipes/ingredients.

Cozy days in Autumn - by Isabel Paige

yeghor

Starship Troopers.

1-Sgt. Zim (ESTP) welcomes the new recruits. Guy sent for a run (ENFP). Guy challenging him (ISFP). Girl challenging him, Dizzy Flores, (ESFP).

In the cantina, Rico (ISFJ), guy breaking the line, Ace (ENTP).

Starship Troopers: Sgt. Zim takes all challengers

2-Rico withdraws resignation after the bug astreoid attack. Major is an ESTJ.

Starship Troopers 1997 Buenos Aires Tragedy

3-Denise Richards/Ibanez (ESFJ) reports for pilot duty aboard. Her Captain is an ESTJ and the instructor is an ISTP.

Starship Troopers - "Your career is in my hands"

4-Rico (ISFJ), Ace (ENTP) and Dizzy (ESFP) report for duty and join the Roughnecks. The black female soldier is an ESTP, their Commanding Officer Michael fucking Ironside is an ISTJ. Before the bug attack, he used to be Rico's high school teacher.

Starship Troopers - Welcome to the Roughnecks

5-Rico and Ibanez attend Dizzy's funeral. Their egghead high-school friend, Carl (ENTJ), who is now an intelligence officer joins them. He has too much presence to be an INTJ so I've typed him an ENTJ.

Starship Troopers (1997) - Dizzy's Funeral - Carl's Speech

yeghor

Soldier the Movie (1998).

1-Todd (ISTJ) describes how it feels to be a soldier, Sandra (ISFJ) tries to comfort him

Fear and Discipline

2-Todd explains to Slade (ENFP) why he is not with his unit

The Soldier(1998): Todd eating food

3-Todd promises Mace (ENFJ) to defend the camp

The Soldier(1998): Hoc est bellum

4-Colonel Mekum (ESFJ) kills Captain Church (ESTP)

The Soldier(1998): Colonel Mekum shoots Captain Church

5-Todd becomes more compassionate, slightly

Soldier, the Ending

yeghor

ISFJs as DnD Paladins.

1-DnD Paladin Class Analysis, abilities Lay on Hands, Detect Evil and Smite Evil, meaning ISFJs can release their raw destructive strength on people they consider evil. Their auxiliary feeling function makes them merciful. They have high levels of constitution. One restriction is they are alignment locked.

Paladin Class Analysis - by D6Damage

2-Lawful Good tribute

Lawful Good Tribute - by Khorothis

3-David Dunn as a Paladin

David Dunn's abilities explained - by Key Issues

4-Jeanne D'Arc in Shingeki no Bahamut as a Paladin

Shingeki no Bahamut- Jeanne's Story - by Princess of Despair