• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI Type Clips

yeghor

Kingdom of Heaven (2005) - Forest battle -
German Warrior (ISFP), Guy with the Pick (ESTP), Guy with Cross Tabard (ESFP), African Warrior (ESTP), Jamie Lannister is there too!

I've initially wanted to type the Guy in Tabard with a cross as an ENFJ but he looked too capable in combat and cunning, I revised it to ESFP. Turns out he was portraying a member of the Knight Hospitaller order, who are more concerned with logistical and medical issues of the templars.

So I think ENFJ is a fitting typing for him given that Godfrey (ESTP) also seeks his advice and given how he approaches to religion and faith in the below video and how he's preachy:

I put no stock in religion - Kingdom of Heaven

yeghor

Some more cutscenes from the World of Warcraft video game.

Turns out Sylvanas Windrunner in the Warcraft game setting was an Elven defender but was corrupted by the Lich King and became a very cruel person. I think it would be safe to conclude that she's an ISTP rather than an ESTP.

Warbringers: Sylvanas (ISTP)

Varok Saurfang the Orc Chieftain (ISFP) vs Sylvanas (ISTP)

Harbingers - Gul'dan the Warlock (INTP) vs Chieftain (ESTP)

Warbringers: Queen Azshara (ESFJ)

Harbingers - Khadgar the Archmage (INTJ)

yeghor

Mikoto (ISFJ) and Haruhime (INFJ) as kids

Mikoto (ISFJ) vs Amazon (ESTP) - A True Ninja

Mikoto protects Haruhime

Chirrut Imwe (ISFJ) and Baze (ISFP)

Logan (ISTJ) and the girl (ISFP) - So this is what it feels like

yeghor

I am having trouble identifying INFPs IRL. Male INFPs seem to be portrayed as overtly effeminate and lacking in practical skills but talented in communication for some reason whereas female INFPs are moody and withdrawn with an eccentric style. I've typed Rachael from Blade Runner and Sansa Stark from GoT as INFPs earlier.

Star Wars: A New Hope - Luke (ISFJ) meets R2-D2 (INFP) and C-3PO (ESFP)

Demolition Man - Simon Phoenix Kills Dr Cocteau (ENFJ), recruits Associate Bob (INFP)

Book of Boba Fett - Majordomo (INFP) being manipulative

As for female INFPs, I don't have any more videos yet but I suspect Dakota Fanning might be one, and her sister Elle might be the more cheerful ENFP. Their demeanor provides quite a good contrast between INFP and ENFP. There's something smug and condescending about Dakota's mannerism that rubs me off the wrong way. They've typed Dakota as ENFJ and enneagram 927 on personality database but I don't see how someone with so withdrawn personality can be an ENFJ.

Dakota Fanning (INFP) and Elle Fanning (ENFP)

yeghor

Chirrut Imwe (ISFJ) and Baze (ISFP)

Chirrut is physically capable in combat so I've typed him an ISFJ, yet it feels to me like he's too preachy for an ISFJ. People type him INFJ or ENFJ on other places, but ENFJ sounds more plausible for him, given how he keeps preaching about the force/faith and is also skilled in combat, which wouldn't be possible at younger ages when Se is in the inferior position such as in the case of INFJ.

So I'll revise Chirrut Imwe as ENFJ. So that explains why he gets along well with Baze (ISFP) cause they are both dominant feelers.

yeghor

I am not well-versed in the World of Warcraft game setting and the belowgiven trailers do not offer much insight into the characters but I'll try to type them based on overall feel and their wikipedia entries.

Jaina is an accomplished mage but she doesn't sound like an overbearing type but someone who wants to keep her people safe and feels duty-bound. Still I can sense in the intro that she's prone to rage that's why I typed her an ISTJ rather than an INTJ.

Warbringers: Jaina Proudmoore (ISTJ)

Illidan Stormrage was formerly an elf sorcerer but turned himself into a demon thru some artifacts to fight off invading demon forces. He is told to be manipulative and can change or feign loyalties quickly to reach his goal, and relies on physical prowess and his demon-turned followers (Illidari) to reach his goal. He's not outright evil but doesn't have much morals either. That's why I typed him an ESTP. The elf-demon woman who questions him in the intro feels like an ISFP, as she is fighting for her people rather than for joy of destruction and killing.

Harbingers - Illidan Stormrage (ESTP) and elf-demon girl (ISFP)

yeghor

For a while, I've thought Clint Eastwood to be a poster-boy ISTP but now I am leaning more towards ISTJ. This is especially evident in his portrayal of William Munny in the western classic, the Unforgiven. In the movie, he's playing an ex-bandit who got married and left behind his criminal ways and developed a conscience, trying to do the good thing and take care of his two young kids while mourning for his deceased wife. In the movie he's acting like an ISTJ whereas he describes his old self similar to an ESTP, cruel to people and animals, drunk on whiskey most of the time.

Little Bill on the other hand is a control freak with a tendency for violence on people who violates his rules. I've though xSTP for him for a while but he's too orderly and civil-looking so decided on ESTJ for him.

You ain't ugly like me - Delilah (ISFJ), William Munny (ISTJ)

We All Have It Coming - William Munny (ISTJ), The Schofield Kid (ENFP)

Give the Kid a drink a water goddamnit - William Munny (ISTJ), Ned Logan (ENFJ), The Schofield Kid (ENFP)

English Bob scene - English Bob (ESFJ), Little Bill (ESTJ), Mr. Beauchamp (INFP)

I am here to kill you - Little Bill (ESTJ), Mr. Beauchamp (INFP), William Munny (ISTJ)

yeghor

This scene from the movie Unforgiven is like a nice oil painting. Scenery like that and others below calm me down for some reason, maybe because of lack of people around.

1662100449147.png

yeghor

Nice scenes from the movie Heat.

Al Pacino/Venicet is a detective who likes the fast-paced lifestyle and doesn't want to settle down and has a shitty marriage, whereas De Niro/McCauley is a self-disciplined burglar who wants to leave it all behind, settle down and live a peaceful life with the woman he loves.

The thing is Pacino's character is an ESTP and De Niro's character is an ISTJ, yet they can sense that they are the two sides of the same coin and feel respect and kinship for each other.

Al Pacino (ESTP) TV Scene with Wife (ISFP) and Ralph (not sure but maybe ENFJ)

Note how Pacino uses his streetsmarts, acts as the Alpha and distributes tasks.

Crime Scene - Pacino (ESTP)

De Niro (ISTJ) flirting with lady (ISFJ)

Restaurant coffee scene - Deniro (ISTJ), Pacino (ESTP)

Pacino (ESTP) and De Niro (ISTJ) airport scene

And Tom Sizemore definitely reminds me of Jonah Hill, same emotionless icy eyes, weird smile and crazy cutthroat demeanor, like they could sell you in an instant if it serves their interests. ESTP doesn't fit so I would guess ENTP both for Sizemore and Jonah Hill.

Tom Sizemore and Jonah Hill (ENTP)

yeghor

Scenes from DOTA 2: Dragon's Blood animated series, focusing mostly on Mirana (ISTJ) and Davion (ISFJ).

Mirana vs Fymryn the Elf (ISFP) - Mirana using StarFall Skill

Jealous Mirana

Mirana and Davion Kiss

Mirana and Davion

Marci's (ISFP) Death And Mirana's Awakening

yeghor

Some more characters from DOTA 2: Dragon's Blood animated series.

Lina the slayer is typed as an E8 ESTP but she has been trained in a monastery as a kid for self control and I tend to believe she is more self-sacrificing as evident in the 2nd video so I typed her an ISTJ instead. Viceroy Kashurra has been a faithful servant to the Empire for years but it later turns out he has personal motives and he was actually obsessed with Princess Mirana, which he refers to as "Sunbeam".

Lina the Slayer (ISTJ) and Viceroy Kashurra (ESTJ)

Lina against the Meteoroids

Fymryn the Elf (ISFP) vs Luna (ESTP) the Moon Goddess' Champion

Kaden the Dragon Knight had to witness his comrades slain by Dragon Slyrak the Father of Fire, and has been fighting dragons for some 20 years to avenge his comrades, find and kill Slyrak in its lair. He's portrayed as very emotionless, a loner, but since he doesn't engage in killing just for the sake of it but for vengeance, I typed him an ISTJ instead of ISTP. Had he been more cruel and egotist, I would've typed him an ISTP.

Kaden the Dragon Knight (ISTJ) vs Slyrak (ESTP)

Invoker is a powerful mage who has prolonged his lifespan to find a way to revive his deceased daughter Filomena. Filomena's mother is Moon Goddess Selemene, who has refused to heal her cause she didn't worship her as a Goddess. Invoker makes a bargain with the demon Terrorblade to strip Selemene of her powers, so that he can put his elaborate plan into action to rebuild a version of the universe in which his daughter doesn't end up dying due to a terminal disease.

Invoker is usually typed as an INTJ but to me he comes across a bit more egotistical in that he makes decisions for others and is controlling so I've typed him an ENTJ. In his new version of the universe, his daughter Filomena grows up to become a young woman and is almost as accomplished as his father in magic but wiser to understand that sometimes one has to come to terms with death, and she's caring towards her father and other people, so I've typed her an INFJ. Her mother the Goddess is concerned with being worshipped and is self-centered so I've typed her an ESFJ.

Isn't it lovely, all alone? - Invoker (ENTJ), Selemene the Goddess (ESFJ), Filomena (INFJ)

yeghor

Some more clips from the animated series Castlevania.

I am having trouble differentiating between ISFJ and ISTJ, especially when the genders are reversed. I've thought Trevor Belmont to be an ISTJ before but his lover Sypha the Speaker also comes across as an ISTJ in that she's a sorcerer who mostly uses offensive spells and also can use physical aptitude in combat at the same time, making me lean towards an ST rather than an NT.

So by logic, Trevor being her lover, should be an F-heavy type, probably an ISFJ as he's not a thrill/action seeker like an ESFP. I've typed Alucard (Dracula's half-human son) as an ESFJ earlier, as he's good looking, orderly and courteous.

Alucard (ESFJ), Trevor (ISFJ) & Sypha (ISTJ) vs. Vampires and Night Creatures Season 4

Alucard (ESFJ) and Trevor (ISFJ) - We are not children

Alucard imitating Sypha and Trevor

Alucard (ESFJ) and Greta the village headwoman (ESTP) Best Moments

Unbreakable | Sypha Belnades Tribute (Castlevania)

yeghor

I think we can take Treat Williams as the reference person for an ISFJ male.

His wife (Pam Van Sant) looks like Demi Moore and Enya in some of the photos and comes across like an ST woman to me, maybe an ISTJ, she seems to prefer dark clothing. Treat Williams looks like Tom Welling from certain angles, so Welling might also be an ISFJ.

Also Casper Van Dien might also be an ISFJ though he's looking a bit more masculine than Treat Williams and Tom Welling. They all seem to have wide sturdy chins but are not overtly aggressive.

1662463799384.png
1662463855238.png
1662464186937.png
1662463883718.png
1662464244525.png

1662463986355.png
1662464061180.png
1662464137249.png
1662464359834.png
1662464637121.png

yeghor

Once upon a time in Hollywood.

Brad Pitt's character (Cliff Booth) is a stuntman, physically-able, fearless, carefree, has good self-control and doesn't have any addictions. They typed him as 9w8 ISTP on personality database yet his demeanor is not "dark" like an ISTx, he is more cheerful but he can be violent when he needs to be but isn't cruel or uncaring, loves his dog, and also he's not as flashy and impulsive as an Se-dom either so I went for ISFJ for him. He lives a low-key life. People also suspect that he's killed his wife. In one scene he goes onto check on an elderly acquintance to see if he's alright or if he's being taken advantage of and gets into trouble in the process. A bit difficult to type maybe because Brad Pitt's personality is seeping into the character. E9 fits with Si-dom typing.

In contrast Leonarda Dicaprio's character Rick Dalton is an actor near the end of his career and is prone to nervous breakdowns and sometimes consumes too much alcohol, and comes across more like an aged ESFJ. He is typed as E3 ESFP on personality database, but E3 fits better with Fe-dom.

Rick Dalton (ESFJ) and Cliff Booth (ISFJ)

Cliff and his wife (ESTP)

Cliff and Pussycat (ESFP)

Cliff vs Hippie Guy (ESFP)

Cliff vs Hippie Gang (ISFPs)

yeghor

Late Edward Albert looks a bit like Leonardo DiCaprio here, just from this angle.

1662480475827.png

yeghor

I want to imagine this woman Isabel Paige as an ENFJ. She is focused on love, warm-hearted but doesn't have the "classic" definition of beauty in that her nose and mouth is a bit disproportionate to her face but she stills come across as cute and loving.

She talks about joining with nature, discovering what she really needs and wants by staying away from the city and that she was too focused on what others expected of her in the city life, which sounds like she was an E3 i.e. Fe and now she's trying to develop her E4 side i.e. Fi.

Life Is Crazy - by Isabel Paige

yeghor

I think this Youtuber named "DestroyerMariko" is an ENTP woman. She looks with short hair a bit like Vitalik Buterin, whom I typed an INTJ earlier yet she's much more expressive than Vitalik, meaning she's an extravert.

She doesn't look much like Elliot Page, whom I proposed to be an ENTP too before the sex change, so maybe Elliot's type was something else. Mariko could be taken as a reference person to differentiate between ESTP and ENTP. One of the obvious giveaways is that she's physically much frail compared to an ESTP.

In her most recent videos, she says she was diagnosed with Schizoid Personality Disorder and in some other videos, she says she has a dark distant side to herself that any prospective partner will have to reconcile with inevitably, haven't watched all her videos to know what she exactly means by "dark" side but probably she means she's not very empathic.

Dalek Voice Modulator Test by DestroyerMariko

For Whom The Bell Tolls - Metal Ensemble Trimester 2, 2013, The Agincourt - by DestroyerMariko

Her attire in the above video looks quite like Kurumi's from the anime Date a Live, whom I typed as ENTP in one of the earlier posts in this thread.

1662640985705.png

yeghor

For Whom The Bell Tolls - Metal Ensemble Trimester 2, 2013, The Agincourt - by DestroyerMariko

Her attire in the above video looks quite like Kurumi's from the anime Date a Live, whom I typed as ENTP in one of the earlier posts in this thread.

View attachment 27223

She refers to this attire style as "gothic lolita" in another video.