• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI Type Clips

yeghor

Professor Trelawney (ENTP) antagonizes Hermione Granger (ESTJ) for being weak in intuition

Rob Schneider (ENFP) tries to slip away, caught by Dredd (ISTJ), Hershey (ISFJ)

yeghor

Aurora (ENFP) meets Maleficent (ISTJ) and Diaval (ISFP)

Floki (ENTP) - Vikings

Floki (ENTP) vs Rollo (ESFP)

yeghor

I am having a bit of a trouble when typing Wall-e and Eve. I am sure Wall-e is an NF type and Eve an NT.

Sometimes Wall-e is acting goofy and clumsy which makes me think him as an ENFP yet in earlier scenes we learn that he has been meticulously compressing and stacking junk for a couple of centuries and repairing himself as necessary rather than wandering off or around, and his home is quite orderly, where he keeps trinkets he has collected at work on a shelf, stacked according to type.

So I am inclined to type him as an INFJ. As for Eve, she acts dutifully and refuses to deviate from her mission, acts almost like a soldier, which make me think she is a J type yet she also acts playful from time to time and also has a habit of raging and shooting things around when frustrated, and is daring like an extravert with an adventure sense, all of which lean me towards ENTP.

Wall-e (INFJ) goes to work

Wall-e back from work

Wall-e meets Eve (ENTP)

Eve being trigger-happy and angry

yeghor

Nurse Ratched (ESTJ) - Billy Bibbit Scene - One flew over the cuckoo's nest

Nurse Ratched (ESTJ) denies McMurphy (ENTP) TV time

yeghor

Vlad Tepes Dracula (ESTJ) - Castlevania

Dracula and his son Alucard (ESFJ)

Alucard (ESFJ) vs Trevor of House Belmont (ISTJ)

yeghor

Auto (ESTJ) vs Wall-e (INFJ)

Clu's Betrayal (ESTJ) - Tron

Clu (ESTJ) vs Flynn (ENFJ)

yeghor

In the below clip,
Darth Vader (ESTJ),
Leia Organa (ISTJ),
Gent watching the scene (ISFP)

Speechless Vader/Ending Reaction Rogue One

The Matrix Reloaded - The Architect (ESTJ), Neo (ISFJ)

Matrix - What do you think I Am? Human? - Architect (ESTJ), Oracle (ENFJ)

yeghor

Saruman (ESTJ) and Grima Wormtongue (INTP) discuss Isildur's Heir

They^ are akin to Auto and Go4 in the movie Wall-e

Gandalf (INFJ) and Theoden King (ISTJ)

Other characters in the above clip

yeghor

Aliens Vasquez man scene - Vasquez (ISFP), Asshole Hudson (ESFP), Vasquez's slap buddy (ESTP)

Aliens more trouble scene - Ripley (ISTJ), Hudson (ESFP), Hicks (ISFJ), Bishop the Android (INFJ)

Queen takes Bishop scene - Ripley (ISTJ), Bishop (INFJ), Alien Queen (ISTP)

yeghor

The Boys - Homelander (ESFJ) scares Stormfront (ISTP) with laser

P.s.^ = Stormfront is a white supremacist with an alt-right cult following. She and Homelander later become lovers. Note Homelander's compulsion to receive love and admiration (i.e. narcissism).

Homelander Kills a Jewish Woman

For contrast compare to Superman (ISFJ):

Superman (ISFJ) chooses Black Suit

Kal-el saves Lois

yeghor

DOTA Dragon's Blood - Invoker (ENTJ) begs Selemene (ESFJ)

Thranduil (ESFJ) interrogates Orc (ESTP), with Legolas (ISTJ) and Tauriel (ISFJ)

Gandalf (INFJ) warns Thranduil (ESFJ) and Bard (ISTJ) about Orc army

yeghor

Melisandre the Fire Priestess (ESFJ), Stannis (ESTJ), Sir Davos (ISFJ)

Her unwavering faith and dogmatism reminds me of Bev Keane in Midnight Mass, I couldn't find a better video of Bev, and Sherrif Hassan lead dialogue in most of it, but please note in the series Bev plays a dogmatic Christian, who disregards other faiths and uses faith as justification to consider herself better than others.

Bev Keane (ESFJ), Sherrif Hasan (ESTP)

yeghor

Guy de Lusignan (ESFJ) and Balian (ISTJ) at King's table - Kingdom of Heaven

I am the King scene - Joffrey Baratheon (ESFJ), Tywin Lannister (ENTJ), Cersei (ESTJ), Tyrion (ENTP), Varys (INTP), Pycelle (ISTP)

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What's this interaction? SFJ and ExNP? I think Paul Rudd is playing the SFJ here and Jason Segal is playing the ENxP. I'm inclined to lean to F for the Segal character, since everything he does in the movie seems to be motivated by an IDGAF attitude toward social rules and conventions suggesting Fi over Fe. Despite being charismatic, every attempt at social niceties (i.e. trying to give a toast at Peter's engagement party) results in comically uncomfortable situations.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Guy de Lusignan (ESFJ) and Balian (ISTJ) at King's table - Kingdom of Heaven

I am the King scene - Joffrey Baratheon (ESFJ), Tywin Lannister (ENTJ), Cersei (ESTJ), Tyrion (ENTP), Varys (INTP), Pycelle (ISTP)
I always think of Tywin when I encounter some boss who has to repeatedly mention their title as though everyone forgot the last time they announced it.

yeghor

What's this interaction? SFJ and ExNP? I think Paul Rudd is playing the SFJ here and Jason Segal is playing the ENxP. I'm inclined to lean to F for the Segal character, since everything he does in the movie seems to be motivated by an IDGAF attitude toward social rules and conventions suggesting Fi over Fe. Despite being charismatic, every attempt at social niceties (i.e. trying to give a toast at Peter's engagement party) results in comically uncomfortable situations.

Yeah Segel always plays the goofy inepty guy so ENFP fits well with him, as for Rudd, I am wondering if he might be an INFJ cause he looks like a mellow introvert and is physically frail yet he must be a very well-adjusted one cause he doesn't shun the spotlight.

I saw one news that says he was selected man of the year by some magazine but his wife told him that it should've been Keanu Reeves. I think Keanu might be an ISFJ by the way. So in contrast to Keanu, who is more physically aggressive in his movies and believably so, Rudd might be an INFJ.

yeghor

Yeah Segel always plays the goofy inepty guy so ENFP fits well with him, as for Rudd, I am wondering if he might be an INFJ cause he looks like a mellow introvert and is physically frail yet he must be a very well-adjusted one cause he doesn't shun the spotlight.

I saw one news that says he was selected man of the year by some magazine but his wife told him that it should've been Keanu Reeves. I think Keanu might be an ISFJ by the way. So in contrast to Keanu, who is more physically aggressive in his movies and believably so, Rudd might be an INFJ.
Interesting thing is that they typed Keanu as 9w8 but an INFP. 964 to my understanding suggests Si-Te-Fi = ISTJ but I think good-guy-Keanu, who lives like a recluse, is actually an ISFJ.

1660081677467.png

yeghor

Neo (ISFJ) talks to Oracle (ENFJ) at the park

Lord Beric Donderrion (ENFJ) and Gregor Clagane the Hound (ESTP)

Compared to ESFJs, ENFJs have a mellower and more philosophical quality to their character, they seem to want to inspire others to find their own answers rather than giving them prescribed unquestionable ones.

yeghor

Lord Beric Donderrion (ENFJ) and Gregor Clagane the Hound (ESTP)

I now notice that I made two mistakes when typing the Hound. First, the Hound's name is Sandor Clegane and Gregor is his older brother, second, he is an ISFP rather than an ESTP.

When I compared him to Thormund (ESFP) and Bronn (ESTP) it became much more clear to me that he is an introvert with a bad temper and treats people based on whether he likes or hates them.

It also explains why he took Arya Stark under his wings cause Arya is an ISFP too, and must've reminded him of himself when he was a kid. His exchange with Thormund about Brienne of Thart is hilarious and provides a very good contrast between ESFP and ISFP demeanor.

Sandor Clegane (ISFP) - A real warrior

Thormund (ESFP) and Sandor (ISFP) discuss Brienne (ISTJ)

Bronn (ESTP) negotiates with Jamie (ESFJ) and Tyrion Lannister (ENTP)

Note how Bronn is much more calculated and fixated on material gains whereas Thormund and Sandor are acting on based on how they feel about things. Also about Jamie Lannister in later stages of the show, he becomes much more mature and almost acts like an ISFJ but I think he still has the ESFJ princely charm and attitude.

yeghor

Floki (ENTP) vs Rollo (ESFP)

Based on my revision for Sandor Clegane to ISFP, Rollo of Vikings might also be revised to ISFP. I get a similar vibe from him. He's too contained to be an ESFP.