• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Let me guess your personality type?

esotericsurgery

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
1) Finished at 9:39 PM. My result was ENTJ with the following order: Te > Ni > Fi > Ti = Fe > Ne> Se = Si
2) I identify as an introvert - I need to think before I speak or act, I need to be thorough and intensive rather than quick and extensive, and I prefer one on one communication.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Almost every question gave me a hard time, none of the choices really applied to me. Unfortunately, I don't know what choices could be added to improve the quality of the test. It's more like "I know it if or when I see it" so I can't put my finger on it, sorry.

1) I finished taking it at 8:55 PM
2) Introvert, it's how I prefer to spend my time, I get energy from being alone

Idealist, INFP
Fi > Se > Si > Te = Ni > Fe = Ne > Ti

But based on the obvious fact that I scored much higher on Se than Se, and on Ni than Ne, surely it should say ISFP.
I know they don't have the same perceiving functions, but I could see ISFP or ISTJ.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I had to retake it because I'd closed the window... the results made me giggle :laugh:

Te>Ti>Ni>Fe>Se<Ne<Si<Fi

ENTJ

I swear that I didn't try to answer all the questions all thinky... and I'm amused that it turned out that way!

NF=-6;NT=4;SP=5;SJ=-3

Te=6;Ti=4; T =10
Fe=1;Fi=-10; F =-9
Ne=-1;Ni=3; N =2
Se=0;Si=-3; S = 3

Most interesting so far because I have always been curious and it's an excellent case study to try and validate the test questions. You are very borderline between N and S so it's hard to tell. Ni is your highest, so I guess I'd go with that. You're clearly a T. That leaves INTJ and ENTJ and though your cognitive preferences lead me to believe you are an ENTJ, I don't quite believe it. I think you might be ESTP but if that's true, my Se questions must be off. Also, you are supposed to prefer Ti over Te so it makes me wonder why that wouldn't have come out right.

What type do you think you are.?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am very much an introvert. I enjoy people watching and one on one interaction in moderation, but not interaction with groups. Being social, involved in groups, or near crowds is exhausting. I prefer to be alone or with one or two trusted others. Solitude is wonderful, doesnt get old and makes me feel well again.
social media test:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=xoeaVjpAXP

Jung/Keirsey: submitted for scoring at 01:57 UTC.
Result
Your personality type most closely matches that of
Rational
Based on the answers you have provided to the questions, we are very confident that your four letter type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
The order of preference for your cognitive functions appears to be
Ni > Ti = Ne > Te = Fi = Se > Fe > Si

NF=-2;NT=8;SP=-2;SJ=-4

Te=-1;Ti=4; T = 4
Fe=-4;Fi=-1;F =-5
Ne=4;Ni=5; N = 9
Se=-1;Si=-6; S =-7

Definite NT and you're an introvert so INTP or INTJ. Somewhat contradictory info though. Your Ti is quite a bit higher than Te so that would lead me to believe you are an INTP. However Ne vs. Ni Fe vs Fi scores and Se vs Si scores are ALL inconsistent with INTP and could be strong possibility of INTJ which is the other alternative. This was a tough one. I'm divided due to contradictory information.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hello, Highlander!

I started the test around 7:04 pm MST and finished around 7:25 pm. (I was multitasking.)

My results were thus: Si > Se = Fi > Te > Ti > Fe = Ne > Ni
A lot of these questions seemed obviously skewed toward one function or the other, but we'll see if that is reflected in my score.

EDIT: I almost forgot! I feel I am an introvert because I don't take the initiative to start conversations or keep them up. I prefer to interact indirectly, like by using a conversation piece, or playing a game (like Tic-Tac-Toe). I do like feeling like I'm part of a team, though, and I like arriving at decisions collaboratively if what I'm hearing from the group is good stuff. However if I feel strongly about what I think should be done, I lose patience with the dynamic and want to do things myself. I suppose everyone can be like that, though...

NF=-4;NT=-1;SP=-2;SJ=7

Te=1;Ti=-1; T = 0
Fe=-2;Fi=2;F = 0
Ne=-2;Ni=-6; N = -6
Se=2;Si=6; S = 8

Ok you seem to be an S and given temperament and preference for Si, a SJ of some kind. Thinking/feeling is hard to differentiate. Looks like you prefer Fi over Fe and Te over Ti. My guess is ISFJ.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
NF=-6;NT=4;SP=5;SJ=-3

Te=6;Ti=4; T =10
Fe=1;Fi=-10; F =-9
Ne=-1;Ni=3; N =2
Se=0;Si=-3; S = 3

Most interesting so far because I have always been curious and it's an excellent case study to try and validate the test questions. You are very borderline between N and S so it's hard to tell. Ni is your highest, so I guess I'd go with that. You're clearly a T. That leaves INTJ and ENTJ and though your cognitive preferences lead me to believe you are an ENTJ, I don't quite believe it. I think you might be ESTP but if that's true, my Se questions must be off. Also, you are supposed to prefer Ti over Te so it makes me wonder why that wouldn't have come out right.

What type do you think you are.?

I'm probably not a good one to type or use for an example for a test really... I spent years as poorly/un-treated bipolar and that's primarily what the forum knows me as and primarily what I've known me as. Still trying to come to terms with what person is left after getting stabilized... meaning that I was taking the test out of genuine curiosity as to type :unsure:

All I'm certain as to is my enneagram type, which fits much better, 8w9, 2w1, 7w6 sp/so if that fits in with all of this anyhow...

Really not trying to cause any problems with it! The Se questions were too thrill seeker-y and I'm generally described as being someone who has no clue as to their surroundings... most frequent description is generally "has a stoner personality" or "has a hippy vibe without actually being a hippy"... so probably not ENTJ :laugh: So yeah... there's that...

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm interested in what the interpretation will be here because I get results like this a lot on function tests, [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION]. My expected functions are always high, but invariably so is Si, and completely separated from those that are supposed to go with it:

INFP

Fi > Si > Te > Se > Ni > Fe > Ne > Ti

Completed at 3:29 AM UTC.

Extravert/Introvert: I have only questioned my introversion twice, and it lasted less than a day each time. Definitely am over that possibility now. How I would describe myself is extremely cognitively introverted, but just moderately socially introverted at most. What got me confused before is that social interaction doesn't drain me very easily, with the exception of one-on-one interaction with someone who isn't just the right match for that. However, I think it's because group situations don't suffer so much if I temporarily pull back when I need to.

It's that freedom of headspace I need and not as much freedom of literal space; I am uncomfortable if my access to it is completely taken away by outer demands. I don't have a great need to impact or change the outer world, but can be obsessed with my own actions and even perceptions being just right, much more controlling of that realm. I can be greedy for the space to think or imagine about what I want to, when I want to.

Oh yeah; here are my forum post results as well:
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=XPLpO4nQJu

My Facebook would probably be useless here because I seldom make any verbal posts.

NF=1;NT=-2;SP=0;SJ=1

Te=2;Ti=-7;T = -5
Fe=-1;Fi=5; F = 4
Ne=-4;Ni=0; N =-4
Se=1;Si=4; S = 5

Definite ISF. Your Fi is much higher than Fe so ISFP is likely. Si is higher than Se though so ISFJ is the other possibility. If Se is right, it again has me wondering about my Se questions....

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1. 9:49 am EST

Result: ESTJ

Se = Te > Ne = Si > Fi > Ti = Ni > Fe

2. I believe myself to be introverted, but I can buy extraverted with the right argument. I believe ESTJ is not the proper typing however.

Edit: Big 5 forum posts results (results are near opposite): http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=8ufjWLq6oa

It's of note that the forum analysis does not seem particularly accurate in certain spots. For example, I traditionally score very low on openness. Also, for some reason overall agreeableness does not match up with the individual scales. Not sure what's up with that.

Edit 2: I believe myself to be an introvert because I tend to have a very low energy personality as my default state. I am not as excitable as the extraverts I've come across irl. Additionally, I am reserved and I look before I leap. ESTJ is a much better result for my younger brother than it is for myself (though I think he may be ENTJ instead). Overall, big five traits place me as introverted.

However, a contrasting point would be that I am energized by people. I feed off of other people's energies, as I naturally have less myself (whereas natural extraverts seem to generate it at will). It's then that I tend to really enjoy people with extraverted personalities. I also don't need time alone to "recharge" (though I'm alone often anyway).

Also, I am happiest when I am just living in the moment (extraversion, perhaps extraverted sensing), but doesn't happen all that often. Se is the happiest function in that regard imo.

By MBTI standards, this makes me extraverted. However, I think this view is inaccurate because it only looks at a single dimension of extraversion vs introversion, when in fact there may be multiple factors at play. Big five addresses this well for this dichotomy imo.

NF=0;NT=0;SP=-4;SJ=4

Te=2;Ti=-1; T =1
Fe=-4;Fi=0; F =-4
Ne=1;Ni=-1; N = 0
Se=2;Si=1; S =3

Hmm this is perplexing. You look like you are a sensor and you prefer thinking over feeling. ST of some kind. You seemed to align much more with SJ which would indicate STJ. Your highest extraverted functions are Te and Se. Given that, I would guess ESTJ.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Start 3:45 pm utc end 4:13 utc

INTJ

Ni=Si>Te>Fi>Ne>Se>Fe>Ti

I think I am an introvert because I am okay with not being around people the majority of the time. Also I am not super proactive, or take initiative like I think an extrovert would, and I need time to think when making decisions.

NF=-4;NT=6;SP=-2;SJ=0

Te=4;Ti=-6; T = -2
Fe=-4;Fi=0; F = -4
Ne=-1;Ni=5; N = 5
Se=-3;Si=5 S = 2

INTJ Seems right. However, ISTJ is possible as well. Curious why Ni and Si are tied. Do you have any idea why?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
NF=1;NT=-2;SP=0;SJ=1

Te=2;Ti=-7;T = -5
Fe=-1;Fi=5; F = 4
Ne=-4;Ni=0; N =-4
Se=1;Si=4; S = 5

Definite ISF. Your Fi is much higher than Fe so ISFP is likely. Si is higher than Se though so ISFJ is the other possibility. If Se is right, it again has me wondering about my Se questions....
Thank you for the typing!

It sounds like we are on the same page about it. :thumbup:

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This could be interesting!

1. I took the test at 16:54 UTC.

Results: INFP: Fi>Ni>Ne>Fe>Te>Ti>Se>Si

2. When it comes to I/E, I always score as an introvert on tests, but I'm not as introverted as it may seem. I don't like meeting new people, I don't initiate conversations and I don't like loud places. But... I like to spend time with my friends a lot, I'm that kind of a person who is there for those I care for 24/7 and I don't mind hanging out with my close ones at any time. I'm definitely not a loner, but it takes me time to open up and get use to other people. But once I get used to them, I can be very talkative and fun.

3. Big 5 score based on forum posts:
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=M6h5SzJ7Gi

NF=2;NT=4;SP=1;SJ=-7

Te=-2;Ti=-3; T = -5
Fe=2;Fi=6; F = 8
Ne=3;Ni=5; N = 8
Se=-5;Si=-6 S = -11

Definite intuitive and feeler. Prefer Ni, Fi and Te

INF. Only question is P or J. You could easily be either. Aux function says INFJ. Tertiary and inferior say INFP.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
NF=-4;NT=6;SP=-2;SJ=0

Te=4;Ti=-6; T = -2
Fe=-4;Fi=0; F = -4
Ne=-1;Ni=5; N = 5
Se=-3;Si=5 S = 2

INTJ Seems right. However, ISTJ is possible as well. Curious why Ni and Si are tied. Do you have any idea why?

I know that I am 100% Pi dom (either Ni or Si). I do think many people blur Ni and Si together. I usually get Si-Te-Ni on tests. It may just have been the specific questions this test asked. I think my inf function Ne, is more clear in the you kinda use it sense, but this test did not test for that.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
NF=2;NT=4;SP=1;SJ=-7 Te=-2;Ti=-3; T = -5 Fe=2;Fi=6; F = 8 Ne=3;Ni=5; N = 8 Se=-5;Si=-6 S = -11 Definite intuitive and feeler. Prefer Ni, Fi and Te INF. Only question is P or J. You could easily be either. Aux function says INFJ. Tertiary and inferior say INFP.
Well... even though I think I’m more INFP than INFJ, I can’t get INFJ out of my mind. It’s been suggested to me several times and I myself relate to the description quite well. My previous post was mainly about differing those two types as they are my top options. Didn’t help much :D

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1.) Finished at 1:13 PM UTC (or 8:14 EST)
Results: ENFP (Ne > Fi > Ni > Si > Ti = Fe > Te > Se)

2.) I believe I am an extrovert because I am energized by interactions with others. I love learning about people and participating in group social settings. One on one, I’m a bit more hesitant and introverted. I also feel as if I am focused outward into the world. Not sure if that makes sense, but that’s the feeling i have.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1) Finished at 9:39 PM. My result was ENTJ with the following order: Te > Ni > Fi > Ti = Fe > Ne> Se = Si
2) I identify as an introvert - I need to think before I speak or act, I need to be thorough and intensive rather than quick and extensive, and I prefer one on one communication.

NF=0;NT=2;SP=-5;SJ=3

Te=6;Ti=0; T = 6
Fe=0;Fi=1; F = 1
Ne=-1;Ni=4; N = 3
Se=-5;Si=-5; S =-10

INTJ

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Almost every question gave me a hard time, none of the choices really applied to me. Unfortunately, I don't know what choices could be added to improve the quality of the test. It's more like "I know it if or when I see it" so I can't put my finger on it, sorry.

1) I finished taking it at 8:55 PM
2) Introvert, it's how I prefer to spend my time, I get energy from being alone

Idealist, INFP
Fi > Se > Si > Te = Ni > Fe = Ne > Ti

But based on the obvious fact that I scored much higher on Se than Se, and on Ni than Ne, surely it should say ISFP.
I know they don't have the same perceiving functions, but I could see ISFP or ISTJ.

NF=2;NT=1;SP=1;SJ=-4

Te=-1;Ti=-7; T = -8
Fe=-3;Fi=11; F = 8
Ne=-3;Ni=-1; N = -4
Se=4;Si=0 S = 4

I'd say definite sensing type and you are off the charts on Fi and prefer Se, so ISFP. I don't know why on earth it would say INFP - maybe the temperament thing screwing up the results again.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1.) Finished at 1:13 PM UTC (or 8:14 EST)
Results: ENFP (Ne > Fi > Ni > Si > Ti = Fe > Te > Se)

2.) I believe I am an extrovert because I am energized by interactions with others. I love learning about people and participating in group social settings. One on one, I’m a bit more hesitant and introverted. I also feel as if I am focused outward into the world. Not sure if that makes sense, but that’s the feeling i have.

NF=3;NT=0;SP=-1;SJ=-2

Te=-3;Ti=-1; T = -4
Fe=-1;Fi=4; F = 3
Ne=6;Ni=2; N = 8
Se=-7;Si=0; S =-7

Definite intuitive and preference for feeling over thinking, so NF. Temperament also matches. High Ne + higher Fi + outward focus does seem to lean towards ENFP.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
For those who have had challenges figuring out their type, I will offer to help out. What I ask is for a couple things:

1. Take the TYPOLOGY CENTRAL JUNG AND KEIRSEY TEST. Please let me the exact time you took in UCT and the result it gave you including the function ordering (so I can find the line in the report)

2. Tell me if you believe you are an introvert or an extravert and why

Don't stress about the result the test provides. The test is imperfect and I'm working on improving it. What I'll do is pull the raw results and make a few observations/suggestions to help you narrow it down. I'll do my best to keep up with this but realize I get very busy at times due to work and other commitments.

Also, if you have more than 500 posts on the forum, you can also run the Social Media Test against your forum posts . Copy the URL for your results and paste them in this thread.

1) 8:51 gave me INTJ (couldn't agree less with that result but nevermind :shrug:) and Ni > Ne > Fe = Fi > Ti = Si > Te = Se.

2) Consider myself extraverted, but one who suffers frequently with bouts of depression and has deep-seated confidence issues.

My social media results: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=egRYbiIamu

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp