• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Let me guess your personality type?

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You're raw scores are the following:

NF=-2;NT=3;SP=-2;SJ=1

Te=5;Ti=1;T = 6
Fe=-1;Fi=-6; F =-7
Ne=1;Ni=6; N = 7
Se=-6;Si=0; S = -6

Temperament wise, you seem like you are an NT. That's supported by the function results.

INTJ - Your Te and Ni seem to be quite high so this is consistent with either INTJ or ENTJ
INTP - Seems unlikely given how low Ti is
ENTJ - Same comment as INTJ. High Te and Ni which is consistent with INTJ or ENTJ
ENTP - Again doesn't fit because Ni is so much higher than Ne and Te is so much higher than Ti

I would guess INTJ just because your Ni is slightly higher than Te but to be honest, it's a toss up between INTJ and ENTJ. However since you said you tend to isolate yourself, and given your social media test result, I would say INTJ is probably a lot more likely.

Interesting. It'd be really cool if I was actually a Ni/Te user as tests seem to suggest I am (I'm pretty sure I'm a Ne aux). Interesting though, thanks!

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hello [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION]

10:25-10:43 AM Eastern Time

ESTP/ Se > Ti > Ni > Te = Si > Fe = Ne > Fi

I can't say for sure if I have a definitive inner or outer focus but I would say introverted.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thanks, this helps confirm my suspicions that I'm an INTJ who needs to work on their Te, apply that Te to myself.

I don't believe it's healthy to be so far "N".
Need to balance it with Te.

Thanks again.

I think in a future version of this test, I'll include a graph that shows where the function pairs are and the strength of preference for introverted vs. extraverted functions for each of the four.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Interesting. It'd be really cool if I was actually a Ni/Te user as tests seem to suggest I am (I'm pretty sure I'm a Ne aux). Interesting though, thanks!

So you think you're an INTP then

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For those who have had challenges figuring out their type, I will offer to help out. What I ask is for a couple things:

1. Take the TYPOLOGY CENTRAL JUNG AND KEIRSEY TEST. Please let me the exact time you took in UCT and the result it gave you including the function ordering (so I can find the line in the report)

2. Tell me if you believe you are an introvert or an extravert and why

Don't stress about the result the test provides. The test is imperfect and I'm working on improving it. What I'll do is pull the raw results and make a few observations/suggestions to help you narrow it down. I'll do my best to keep up with this but realize I get very busy at times due to work and other commitments.

Also, if you have more than 500 posts on the forum, you can also run the Social Media Test against your forum posts . Copy the URL for your results and paste them in this thread.
1. 9:48 CST INTJ (Ni>Te=Fe>Ti>Ne=Si>Se>Fi)
2. Extrovert - I get stimulated most by external sources.
3. http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=HDtRv87Qow (typologycentral.com)
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=eqJj2MLaVN (Facebook)

Enneagram
9w1
  1. ENTP Ne=Te>Ni>Ti>Fi>Si>Fe>Se (4:51pm)
  2. I consider myself an introvert because I'm usually silently observing everything and need time to make judgements, esp trying to figure out what to say. I'm also easily overwhelmed by people and feel like retreating almost all the time so I can just be by myself. I do appear energetic and fun however when i am with people that I decide are good to be around (I'm selectively able to show this side, otherwise im just scared of stepping on people's toes and bothering them, preferring to listen). I think the one time I was most extroverted was when I was taking SSRIs... Well more extroverted, impatient, and hot tempered anyways :p But It's hard to see myself as an extrovert when I really don't do much for myself, I hate doing things when I'm satisfied with what little I have, I have no reason to go out and socialize.
  3. http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=H9vAMmEDtL

Good luck~

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So you think you're an INTP then
Either that or an INFP (I personally think INTP is more likely but people have made good arguments for both INFP and INTP so idk)

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't recall the problem you mention. This is the post you are referring to though

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/private-blogs/89779-dark-peace.html#post2839797

It works pretty well against the forum. I wouldn't put much stock in Twitter or Facebook because people aren't quite themselves there. I did just notice something about the totals possibly not calculating correctly. Am investigating that. Not everyone gets 100% authority challenging and 1% cheerful. I got 0% cheerful. :rofl1: Actually here is one that is pretty different: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=7EGZP0vXiC

Here is the original thread when it was introduced:

http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...ocial-media-personality-test.html#post2570580

I get zero cheerful too. *joyless high fives*

That blog is where I found out about the problem, but there did seem to be a problem. From that personality test thread you linked:

Its weird because I've never gotten it before now. I take the test like twice a month and I've never had a change so drastic as this. Was something about the test updated, I wonder?
Yeah I retook it and pretty much got the same as everyone else.

Are we all the same person or something?

I mean, the synopsis at the top of mine is pretty dead on, but the results/chart are still following a general pattern that everyone gets.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I get zero cheerful too. *joyless high fives*

That blog is where I found out about the problem, but there did seem to be a problem. From that personality test thread you linked:

I mean, the synopsis at the top of mine is pretty dead on, but the results/chart are still following a general pattern that everyone gets.

I get 32% cheerful on Facebook :)

This uses an API from IBM Watson Artificial Intelligence center so I don't have control over the scoring unfortunately.

Lark

Ha! I defy your typological magicks wizard!

My type is LARK.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Also, in regard to the newer test, my results were: Fi=Ni>Ne>Fe>Ti>Te=Si>Se.

So the INTJ results were more the product of high Fi than high Te. That being the case, I would actually be surprised if a lot of INFJs don't similarly get INTJ results.

And fwiw, that function stacking is pretty much exactly what I've gotten for 10 years - before I found this forum. And historically, I've gotten INTJ results more than INFJ results in online tests. The cognitive function tests are the first time I got INFP. But the only type description in Lenore Thomson's book (the only book I had for a long time) was the INFJ description. I couldn't begin to relate to either the INFP or the INTJ. And then further exposure to INTJs and INFJs in this forum further confirmed that INTJ would be highly unlikely.

rav3n

11:07 pst

bxpKqeh.jpg

Lark

On Fb, my cheerfulness skyrockets right up to 1%. Now that's more like it! :mexbanana:

I've been running different deleting apps recommended by Qlip to try and ghost my entire facebook, trying to become a lot more reserved and keep my own counsel more often, it doesnt always work :p
:shock:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For those who have had challenges figuring out their type, I will offer to help out. What I ask is for a couple things:

1. Take the TYPOLOGY CENTRAL JUNG AND KEIRSEY TEST. Please let me the exact time you took in UCT and the result it gave you including the function ordering (so I can find the line in the report)

2. Tell me if you believe you are an introvert or an extravert and why

Don't stress about the result the test provides. The test is imperfect and I'm working on improving it. What I'll do is pull the raw results and make a few observations/suggestions to help you narrow it down. I'll do my best to keep up with this but realize I get very busy at times due to work and other commitments.

Also, if you have more than 500 posts on the forum, you can also run the Social Media Test against your forum posts . Copy the URL for your results and paste them in this thread.

3:08 PM Eastern

INTP (Ti>Te>Ni>Ne>Si>Fi>Se>Fe)

I believe I am an introvert because I tend to gain energy from being alone and lean toward introspection over outrospection. Even on the rare instance I decde to be around people, it leaves me very drained in a very short span of time. I work best alone and feel group work is a hindrance that slows me down and impedes on my creativity and autonomy.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=fJnAvx0YQH

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=PE7JviWyYh

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1. 9:48 CST INTJ (Ni>Te=Fe>Ti>Ne=Si>Se>Fi)
2. Extrovert - I get stimulated most by external sources.
3. http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=HDtRv87Qow (typologycentral.com)
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=eqJj2MLaVN (Facebook)

NF=1;NT=5;SP=-2;SJ=-4

Te=4;Ti=1; T = 5
Fe=4;Fi=-10; F = -6
Ne=0;Ni=7; N = 7
Se=-6;Si=0; S = -6

Definite NT. Strong preference for Ni over Ne and Te over Ti. So clear NTJ. If you are an extravert, I'd say ENTJ. The one thing is that you prefer Fe over Fi which is inconsistent but might reflect the extraverted judgment generally.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
11:07 pst

bxpKqeh.jpg

NF=-5;NT=8;SP=0;SJ=-3

Te=10;Ti=1; T = 11
Fe=-7;Fi=1; F = -6
Ne=0;Ni=6; N = 6
Se=-1;Si=-10; S = -11

Clear NT. Clear Ni over Ne and Te over Ti. So NTJ. Based on your scores, I'd say ENTJ but you didn't say whether you are an extravert or introvert which matters. I give that preference over function order dominance.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTELLIGENT AUTHORITY-CHALLENGING CURIOUS ARTISTIC SYMPATHETIC
Service: Forum Posts (45,940 words) on 11-13-2017
Personality*
You are unconventional, somewhat indirect and tranquil.

You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. And you are authority-challenging: you prefer to challenge authority and traditional values to help bring about positive changes.

Your choices are driven by a desire for discovery.

You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done. You consider independence to guide a large part of what you do: you like to set your own goals to decide how to best achieve them.

Detailed Results
Big 5
Openness 95%
Adventurousness 67%
Artistic interests 98%
Emotionality 93%
Imagination 93%
Intellect 100%
Authority-challenging 99%
Conscientiousness 7%
Achievement striving 27%
Cautiousness 62%
Dutifulness 35%
Orderliness 8%
Self-discipline 4%
Self-efficacy 17%
Extraversion 10%
Activity level 32%
Assertiveness 40%
Cheerfulness 5%
Excitement-seeking 36%
Outgoing 1%
Gregariousness 0%
Agreeableness 25%
Altruism 76%
Cooperation 53%
Modesty 51%
Uncompromising 74%
Sympathy 97%
Trust 21%
Emotional range 15%
Fiery 50%
Prone to worry 75%
Melancholy 91%
Immoderation 51%
Self-consciousness 94%
Susceptible to stress 89%
Needs
Challenge 31%
Closeness 44%
Curiosity 98%
Excitement 35%
Harmony 37%
Ideal 73%
Liberty 45%
Love 46%
Practicality 25%
Self-expression 65%
Stability 40%
Structure 21%
Values
Conservation 2%
Openness to change 83%
Hedonism 33%
Self-enhancement 42%
Self-transcendence 78%

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
3:08 PM Eastern

INTP (Ti>Te>Ni>Ne>Si>Fi>Se>Fe)

I believe I am an introvert because I tend to gain energy from being alone and lean toward introspection over outrospection. Even on the rare instance I decde to be around people, it leaves me very drained in a very short span of time. I work best alone and feel group work is a hindrance that slows me down and impedes on my creativity and autonomy.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=fJnAvx0YQH

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=PE7JviWyYh

NF=-4;NT=6;SP=-3;SJ=1

Te=5;Ti=8; T = 13
Fe=-8;Fi=-4; F = -12
Ne=1;Ni=4; N = 5
Se=-6;Si=0; S = -6

Clear NT. Ti is your highest score but then you prefer Ni over Ne (makes me wonder about the questions and differentiation between the two).

I think anyone that high on thinking generally would be a dominant thinking type and since you have a strong preference for intuition over sensing, INTP sounds right