• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is it okay if someone would help to type me? (RadicalDoubt Questionnaire)

wreguluse

Enneagram
9w1
Hello there, thank you for clicking!

1) Context:
a) What is your age range and general location (Country so that cultural values can be taken into account)? Do you have any impairments that may affect the way that you answer this questionnaire? Any religious or political beliefs (or anything else along those lines) that also might have an effect?

b) Which types are you currently considering? Why are you considering them and why haven’t you decided on one?

A: a) 19, the UK (Scotland specifically), and I don’t believe anything else except my low mental health may affect the results. I’m not sure if having puberty from an abnormally young age would count but eh.

b) INFP, INFJ. Because like many people who just found out MBTI I took the most popular test quiz, got INFP and found myself relating to memes on the internet lol. But then after a while I stumbled across and learnt about cognitive functions, and what’s been consistently shown in the results is that I have more Fe than Fi (unless I’ve answered questions incorrectly), and on some websites my top results have always been INFJ, so I’m kinda confused about how to identify what my cognitive functions are.

Enneagram wise I know for sure I’m 9w1. Unless I’m horribly wrong… but if anyone thinks I’m a different type then please let me know. :D

2) What do you deem as your purpose in life?

A: Making people around me happy, since that’s when I feel happiest. There would be a solid reason for people liking me.

3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?

A: The one I think I relate to most is Sloth, and I think a part of that is due to my mental health, but I know for sure I can’t blame everything on that. I relate to it since most of the time I find it very hard to motivate myself, whether it’s to tidy my room or to exercise. I can also relate it to how passive I am in general.

The one I think I least relate to is Pride since I don’t really have pride in much, certainly none for myself (negative pride lol). But I also have none for my home country or anything like that. Though I don’t think I don’t have pride at all since I’m proud of a family member whenever they get through something difficult. Another appropriate answer would probably be wrath since I rarely get angry, only frustrated really.

4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:

a) The type of people you are drawn to

A: People who are more extroverted, even if it’s a tiny bit more extroverted than me, just so I don’t worry about starting a conversation with someone who may not want to have a conversation with me. I really hate hassling people, in case I make them uncomfortable or if I end up reading their mood incorrectly and be met with an unhappy person who just wanted to be left alone. I feel like at least with an extroverted person they would be more likely to approach first. I’m very unsure of people when I first meet them, but if they display themselves as someone really easy to talk to I’m less likely to panic internally and more likely to open up.

And also people who I can have both light-hearted/funny and serious/deep discussions about philosophy with. Just because I feel like with both I feel closer to that person since they decided to talk to me for more than just small talk, maybe. Or if they willingly share something they haven’t told many people, which to me would mean they are comfortable enough to talk to me about something like that. Or if they ask me about a particular topic that would mean they at least want to hear my opinion on the matter, which would make me happy.

I’m also probably drawn to people who have similar interests to me, just because that means we could talk for hours and hours probably lol. And I’d feel really happy to share my thoughts on particular things I’ve not been able to share with someone who wants to talk about it as much as I do, like my thoughts on a character, show, game or a book. I mean, even if it was someone who had the same interests I suppose it would have to be someone who could talk about it for hours as well, I wouldn’t want it to be one-sided like it is when I ramble to my poor brother lol.

b) The type of people who are drawn to you

A: I don’t really have an answer for this, considering the pandemic hit I’ve not met anyone outside my family and I didn’t have any close friends before it. But when I was at school, I was definitely that person that was asked for a pound for break/lunch or if I had a spare pencil lol. Just because I never saw the harm in it, and I felt happy when they asked for my help.

c) The type of people you are repulsed by

A: I think repulsed is a bit strong, but I’d say probably people who go out of their way to be mean or toxic in a discussion, creating conflict for no good reason. For example - someone brings up their favourite movie/show, not even claiming it’s the best, but that it’s just what they enjoy the most, then someone else (rather than giving valid criticism to whatever it is in a polite way that encourages normal debate) just shits on the show and the person for having that opinion.

I suppose also people who just don’t seem to believe that not everyone has the same opinion as them, and that there are life reasons that they may have that opinion. Like for example, politics wise, both sides that hate each other for whatever reason and not realise how life circumstances shape all their views, whether it’s negative or positive, but of course only the negative is promoted to make the other look bad.

5)What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.

A: I really admire people who can speak their mind concisely without having to think twice, since they are so sure of what it is they want to say. I usually speak quietly since I don’t really feel as though I have the right to give my opinion on things, because most of the time I’m very unsure of my opinion and need more information or time to think about it. That’s of course not the case for when I talk about my interests, I may be still unsure but I still feel as though I had loads of time to form my opinion about it.

I also really admire people who live in different ways to me, because not everyone is the same. I enjoy listening to people’s different experiences because I feel like I can learn something I haven’t before, whether it’s something simple like how to style a top a certain way, since I am no fashion expert, or something complex like how music is made, as I am no musician. It’s probably because I don’t have a very exciting life, but I don’t think that’s not a good thing, it’s just the way I want to live, but it’s nice hearing what crazy things people have done.

6) Describe your relationship with the following:
a) Anger

A: It’s not something I express very often, for two reasons. Firstly, because honestly I don’t get very angry easily, even though I know for a fact I’m oversensitive. Secondly, I feel as though anger gets me nowhere and just puts me in a negative mindset, so when I do get angry I find it very easy to shut it down because I know it’s pointless to dwell in that frame of mind as it won’t help myself or others around me. But when I am truly angry about something, it does build up, though it doesn’t explode or anything, because I know how unfair that would be of me. I usually just destress by consuming some form of media, whether it’s playing games, or watching funny videos online. But again when I’m truly angry I do feel justified in that anger and try to explain to whoever asked what’s wrong what the problem was, and that also easily calms me down. Well that’s if they understand where I am coming from. I may get more frustrated with myself if I’m not able to elaborate properly and they just end up confused.

b) Shame

A: I feel it very often, as someone who’s currently unemployed and stuck in an area with no public transportation appropriate for working hours, I’m at home all of the time studying for my driver’s license. Due to my particular situation and mental health everyone around me is very understanding and believes I’m justified and it just happens that the area we live in sucks, but I still feel guilt for not being more proactive. I also feel horrible whenever my mental health is brought up, because it does put people around me in a bad mood, sometimes I just have generally bad days, but I’m always afraid of bringing it up in case of being even more of a burden than I already am. Jeez that’s depressing lol sorry, but I felt that it’d be my most true response.

c) Fear

A: Most of my fear is about what my future will be and how it’s all down to me and the decisions I make, which is a very intimidating thing I will have to face once I have my driving licence.

d) Love/passion

A: The only kind of love I have in my life at the moment is familial, since I’ve never had any significant other. But I do love the idea of romantic love from what I’ve seen portrayed in all the media I’ve consumed. Though I do recognise it’s probably a lot more romanticised than real life. I’m also able to recognise some dumb romanticised abuse though so I should be fine. I do kinda wish that all kinds of love were shown more, such as platonic, familial etc. Because I do somewhat believe positive portrayals can influence people, even if it’s a little bit. I mean, if negative portrayals of things can…(looking at 13 reasons why and 50 shades of gray lol)

e) Conflict

A: If there is ever some form of conflict at home I become very anxious that a small argument will lead to something much bigger. If it’s a conflict I feel as though I’m able to help with, then I’ll try my best to mediate and help whoever’s fighting get both sides from each other's perspective. If it’s something I don’t feel as though I’m able to help, I feel useless and not worthy of them if I can’t get over myself.

7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you’ve been unable to conquer, ect)?

A: For my whole life I have found it incredibly hard to make friends and even once I have done so, I find it hard to maintain them, probably because I’ve always felt out of place or misunderstood by most people my age and at the time felt there was no point. I suppose that still reflects on me to this day, because I feel like I’m too scared to try to make a friend, worrying it’ll just end up the same as every former friendship did. I mean whenever I make a social media account on whatever website, I always end up deleting it within a month because I end up talking to no-one and no-one to me.

I also find it hard to forget my mistakes as a child/adolescent. Looking back, I try to imagine what could have been, what I should have done in that situation etc. Or I have flashbacks of cringy or stupid things I’ve said, and it’s hard for me to assure myself I have grown up, and it’s literally something all teenagers went though, but the memories always randomly pop in my mind just to remind me lol.

8) Answer only one of the following:
a) [College aged and above] What is your area of work/study? Why did you choose this and would you change it? If so, what would be your ideal?

b)[Under college aged] What do you plan on studying/working as in the future? How did you go about deciding this? If this is not your ideal area of pursuit, what would be?

A: I’ll go with b) which is something I’m very unsure of to be frank. The most plausible thing I can think of is becoming a Nursery Practitioner since I do like looking after kids. I did think it’d be cool to be a youtuber but that would be more of a hobby and if I haven’t even got the courage to start a youtube channel as a hobby, it’s very unlikely that I could make some sort of career out of it lol. Ideally, what I would love to do is become an author and have a fantasy series that many would hold dear to their hearts. I’ve always loved writing stories since I was little, but practice makes perfect and my lack of motivation incapacitates me in that regard lol.

9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?

A: Well it does depend on the situation. Though initially I always try to gauge how open the person is and whether they seem like someone who wants to talk, because maybe I can avoid small talk if they seem like someone who wants to avoid it too.

10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?

A: I would say I have very conflicted feelings about us as a whole. Sometimes I’m happy that we can all come together to do good, like advocating how our attitudes need to change about climate change for example. But also I can be very disheartened by how harmfully tribalistic humans can be, hating anything outside their realm of existence whether it’s class with the rich versus the poor, a race of people, a sexuality etc.

11) What are some of your hobbies and interests?

A: I love reading, whether it's books, manga or well-written fanmade works of my favourite series. I also love anime though I wouldn’t call myself a weeb, just a fan. I feel like weebs as a community are like a hivemind for the same opinions so eh. I also love listening to music, playing video games, writing (though I only really ever write once a blue moon), drawing (every two blue moons), and watching movies. I also like talking about philosophical stuff with people and act neutral so I can hear what the other person's feeling on a topic is.

13) How do you usually “hang out” with your friend(s)? When answering, think about what activities you tend to choose, whether you hang out with one person at once or many, whether or not you initiate the interaction.

A: How to answer a question when I’ve never done this? :( I’ll replace friends with family since I am friends with my family. Most of the time we are inside, but sometimes we all (four of us) go out on walks on the beach, or sometimes just two of us. When it is just two of us I always end up asking them philosophical questions and listening to them, as I feel like I’m bonding with someone if I learn the way they think about life or a particular issue.

14) What is more important, actions or words? Why?

A: I believe it depends on the person, and depends on the situation. Like if it’s a situation that requires action then obviously words wouldn’t be as important or taken seriously if it wasn’t followed up by the action. They maybe would be important to encourage the person to do the action. It would depend on the person your directing the words or action towards as well, like which one would they acknowledge more.

15) Oh dear, you’ve been cursed by a witch! It’s ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose….
a) To never be able to experience the sensation of taste
b) To be immortal
c) To lose your memories
d) To be poor for the rest of your life
e) Or to never experience passion
Elaborate on why!

A: I find this hard lol, but I would choose (a) even if I love food a lot and would miss the taste of chocolate, I don’t think I could go through any of the other options. I think I just chose the lesser evil.

16) What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, ect.

A: I never have or will want to be someone that someone can hate. Which I know is impossible since there are probably some people that hate pacifists which is understandable I suppose. I don’t want to be someone who stirs drama or instigates rumours or fights. Basically someone who wants to create conflict would be mu worst nightmare.

17) How do you relate to obsession? Do you tend to "merge" with others or your interests? How do you feel about the idea of doing this?

A: It is something I did a lot from childhood and in my early teen years, so I am familiar with how it pans out. I was obsessed with Harry Potter for a lot of my childhood until high school, then I had a weird short nostalgic obsession with Disney. Then the next biggest thing I became obsessed with was anime, to the point I named the cat I still have to this day after one of my favourite characters. (I’m so sorry Mikasa) Then around the age of 16, when I discovered kpop lol, I remember thinking some of the fans seemed madly obsessed and recognised it as something I had gone through formerly, which was an interesting realisation. It’s not something I experience now because I think it was something I grew out of, but I sure do have many cringey memories of when I did do it lol.

18) Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are your preferences and tendencies?

A: I am definitely messy, well my room is anyway. But I do enjoy organising, all my books/manga/games are organised in my room and I enjoy cleaning the rest of the house, so it’s just my room. But that has been an issue I’ve had all my life.

19) How do you subjectively view comfort and how do you create comfort in your life and surroundings?

A: I view comfort in many forms, like food or watching wholesome cat videos. I think what’s consistent though is that it’s a distraction from whatever may be troubling me. But I think the best comfort is someone assuring you that they are there for you.

Thank you for reading, if you've made it through all that lol.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think you've typed yourself correctly on Enneagram! :) I'd guess 925 tritype (so we'd share the same tritype!) :D And sp/so.

Welcome to the forum!

Dichotomy wise, you do seem INFx (which is essentially what I am too!)

yeghor

Hello there, thank you for clicking

Thank you for reading, if you've made it through all that lol.

1) Can you do this test and paste the results with all enneagram scores please?

The Enneagram Personality Test

2) Can you do this one too and paste the openness, aggreaablness etc. results as well as the pie chart on the page towards the bottom?

Free Big Five Personality Test - Accurate scores of your personality traits

3) Can you do this one too and paste the results?

https://www.typologycentral.com/forums/online-personality-tests/109205-mbti-test-dimensional-personalities.html#post3306687

4) Can you paste photos of a couple of tv/anime/game characters that you find similar to yourself in demeanor?

5) If you would liken yourself (your demeanor) to animal, what would it be?

wreguluse

Enneagram
9w1
I think you've typed yourself correctly on Enneagram! :) I'd guess 925 tritype (so we'd share the same tritype!) :D And sp/so.

Welcome to the forum!

Dichotomy wise, you do seem INFx (which is essentially what I am too!)

Thank you for replying and welcoming me :D! 925 was a consideration I had but I am unsure if whether I am that or 926, but 925 is certainly an possibility. And then with instinctual variant interesting, I don't think I've found good enough sources to consider what I am, but thank you for suggesting that! And yeah for sure most likely an INFX lol.

wreguluse

Enneagram
9w1
1) Can you do this test and paste the results with all enneagram scores please?

The Enneagram Personality Test

2) Can you do this one too and paste the openness, aggreaablness etc. results as well as the pie chart on the page towards the bottom?

Free Big Five Personality Test - Accurate scores of your personality traits

3) Can you do this one too and paste the results?

https://www.typologycentral.com/forums/online-personality-tests/109205-mbti-test-dimensional-personalities.html#post3306687

4) Can you paste photos of a couple of tv/anime/game characters that you find similar to yourself in demeanor?

5) If you would liken yourself (your demeanor) to animal, what would it be?

Hey there, thank you for replying!

1) Here's the enneagram results;

One: 60% MATCH
Two: 75% MATCH
Three: 52% MATCH
Four: 63% MATCH.
Five: 67% MATCH
Six: 59% MATCH
Seven: 62% MATCH
Eight: 44% MATCH
Nine: 99% MATCH

2) The Big 5 Results;

View attachment 23093

View attachment 23094

3) MBTI Dimensional;

Psychometric MBTI Type: INFJ
Axis Preference Type: INFX
Cognitive Functions Type: ENTP
Values Type: INFP
Stress Type: ESXJ
Most Likely Type: XNFP

4) I assumed demeanour to mean outward appearance (behaviour wise) but I just put characters I do just generally relate to as well;

Lucy Pevensie from The Chronicles of Narnia
View attachment 23095

Midoriya Izuku from My Hero Academia
View attachment 23096

Hinata Hyuga from Naruto
View attachment 23097

Kuroko Tetsuya from Kuroko no Basket
View attachment 23098

And Mob from Mob Psycho 100
View attachment 23099

5) For an animal, I'd probably say a rabbit lol. Because you can’t really tell what they are thinking, which I've been told by my family I have that sort of appearance. I also feel like with any animal people like to speak for them, but with rabbits even more so I think. And then their expression also is kinda neutral yet at the same time somewhat nervous, which I am most of the time lol. I think people always assume for me that I'm nervous, even if I'm just in the mood to be quiet lol.

yeghor

2) The Big 5 Results;

View attachment 23093

View attachment 23094

3) MBTI Dimensional;

4) I assumed demeanour to mean outward appearance (behaviour wise) but I just put characters I do just generally relate to as well;

View attachment 23095

View attachment 23096

Hinata Hyuga from Naruto
View attachment 23097

View attachment 23098

View attachment 23099

5) For an animal, I'd probably say a rabbit lol. Because you can’t really tell what they are thinking, which I've been told by my family I have that sort of appearance. I also feel like with any animal people like to speak for them, but with rabbits even more so I think. And then their expression also is kinda neutral yet at the same time somewhat nervous, which I am most of the time lol. I think people always assume for me that I'm nervous, even if I'm just in the mood to be quiet lol.

Attachments do not work on the forum for the time being, can you paste them as links or as image URLs or transcribe the results?

yeghor

3) MBTI Dimensional;

Hinata Hyuga from Naruto

Enneagram scores suggest ISFJ. Do not know why seven is so high though.

Anime/tv characters all have caring, calm, timid personalities but can fly into rage when their close ones are thereatened or when people around them are mistreated. So ISFJ.

MBTI Dimensional. Inconclusive. Looks just a bit like INFP.

Animals. Rabbit. Animal Energy - Rabbit

Could not see attachments for your Big 5 results.

wreguluse

Enneagram
9w1
Attachments do not work on the forum for the time being, can you paste them as links or as image URLs or transcribe the results?

Oh sorry about that!

I just tried looking for some URL's but when I pasted them, they came up as Invalid Files so I'm not sure what to do now, I'm so sorry. I could describe them though, which is that all these characters are more on the quiet side and all of them have either nervous or blank expressions. Though Lucy has more childlike excitement compared to the others which I relate to too. They're all considerate of others around them, or at least want to be and are in their head most of the time.

wreguluse

Enneagram
9w1

Anime/tv characters all have caring, calm, timid personalities but can fly into rage when their close ones are thereatened or when people around them are mistreated. So ISFJ.

Animals. Rabbit.

Oh for my big Five results I'll type them out here:

O: 79%
C: 40%
E: 17%
A: 85%
N: 60%

And then the pie chart it goes like EI > PC > AT > LM

wreguluse

Enneagram
9w1

Animals. Rabbit.

Oh for my Big 5 results I can type them out:

And then for the pie chart it goes like: EI > PC > AT > LM

yeghor

Oh for my Big 5 results I can type them out:

And then for the pie chart it goes like: EI > PC > AT > LM

This looks like INFJ to me.

If you have the time you can do IPEP Big 5 test in this thread. In the thread there's one other link where you are supposed to put in different resulting scorings in the IPEP Big 5 test and it then converts your Big 5 results to your approximate MBTI type.

Big 5 (IPIP NEO) to MBTI converter quiz

wreguluse

Enneagram
9w1
This looks like INFJ to me.

If you have the time you can do IPEP Big 5 test in this thread. In the thread there's one other link where you are supposed to put in different resulting scorings in the IPEP Big 5 test and it then converts your Big 5 results to your approximate MBTI type.

Thank you for linking this to me! I got somewhat different results in the IPEP test than the other Big 5 test, but here are the top types I got on the Quotev test were in order;

INFP (87), ISFJ (68), INTP (65), INFJ (63), ENFP (61), ISFP (60), INTJ (51) and then the rest are below 50.

yeghor

Hello there, thank you for clicking!

A: a) 19, the UK (Scotland specifically), and I don’t believe anything else except my low mental health may affect the results. I’m not sure if having puberty from an abnormally young age would count but eh.

A: I’ll go with b) which is something I’m very unsure of to be frank. The most plausible thing I can think of is becoming a Nursery Practitioner since I do like looking after kids. I did think it’d be cool to be a youtuber but that would be more of a hobby and if I haven’t even got the courage to start a youtube channel as a hobby, it’s very unlikely that I could make some sort of career out of it lol. Ideally, what I would love to do is become an author and have a fantasy series that many would hold dear to their hearts. I’ve always loved writing stories since I was little, but practice makes perfect and my lack of motivation incapacitates me in that regard lol.

A: It is something I did a lot from childhood and in my early teen years, so I am familiar with how it pans out. I was obsessed with Harry Potter for a lot of my childhood until high school, then I had a weird short nostalgic obsession with Disney. Then the next biggest thing I became obsessed with was anime, to the point I named the cat I still have to this day after one of my favourite characters. (I’m so sorry Mikasa) Then around the age of 16, when I discovered kpop lol, I remember thinking some of the fans seemed madly obsessed and recognised it as something I had gone through formerly, which was an interesting realisation. It’s not something I experience now because I think it was something I grew out of, but I sure do have many cringey memories of when I did do it lol.

A: I am definitely messy, well my room is anyway. But I do enjoy organising, all my books/manga/games are organised in my room and I enjoy cleaning the rest of the house, so it’s just my room. But that has been an issue I’ve had all my life.

1) What were the end results of going thru puberty at early age? Are you more athletic or stronger or physically more robust then your peers? Any other effect you noticed?

This inclines me towards ISFJ.

2) Regarding professions, are you in particular skillful with easing others pain with your hands? How about working in animal shelters, or as paramedics or as physiotherapists?

3) Which Harry Potter character do you find closest to you in demeanor?

Mikasa Ackerman is an ISFJ in my book. Passionate warrior.

4) I cannot stand any mess in my room. Everything needs to be in their proper place, and in easy to reach places when needed. I think being comfortable with messiness is a sensor thing.

Would appreciate your feedback.

EDIT:

wreguluse

Enneagram
9w1
1) What were the end results of going thru puberty at early age? Are you more athletic or stronger or physically more robust then your peers? Any other effect you noticed?

This inclines me towards ISFJ.

2) Regarding professions, are you in particular skillful with easing others pain with your hands? How about working in animal shelters, or as paramedics or as physiotherapists?

Mikasa Ackerman is an ISFJ in my book. Passionate warrior.

4) I cannot stand any mess in my room. Everything needs to be in their proper place, and in easy to reach places when needed. I think being comfortable with messiness is a sensor thing.

Would appreciate your feedback.

EDIT:

A: It was mainly gaining a female body figure, something my father was very alarmed about since I was only seven lol. But I think mainly it was the emotions you'd expect of a teenager, like becoming more aware of my body and teenage angst. But I think from that I gained an advantage of having more emotional awareness in my teenage years since it was in high school where everyone else seemed to act similarly to when I was first going through puberty and I found myself to have more emotional matureness compared to people my age.

A: I've never tried that first one, but because I am gentle in general, I think if I learnt more about it then I wouldn't find it hard. Though I feel as though I might accidentally cause the person pain somehow. Working in animal shelters is something my father suggested considering cats seem to like me and I've always loved being around animals, I think the only problem with that is that I would get very easily attached. I think I would be way too emotional and oversensitive to work in an area of work like that, though the idea is somewhat appealing. And then for paramedics, while I can keep calm under stressful situations most of the time, I'm not really able to make myself act either, so a paramedic would also be very fast-paced which isn't something I think I'd be able to keep up with. And also the people hurt would emotionally wound me, I'd worry too much I think. And then as a physiotherapist, I'm not the most interested in biology of the human body, so physiotherapy is something I've never considered as a long-term career.

A: Probably Neville Longbottom overall, but I do see similarities between myself and Luna with the way she's on her own most of the time.

A: Hmm I wouldn't say I'm necessarily comfortable with it, because I do always tell myself I should tidy it, because I'll feel happy that I've done something productive, but at the same time I have the mindset of that it'll just end up going back to mess it was before lol.

And oh cool, I don't know what I would've typed Mikasa, maybe an ISTJ? But I'm not confident in that assessment since I am on a forum trying to search what my MBTI type because I'm not able to identify my cognitive functions lol.

Also cool AMV :D

yeghor

A: Probably Neville Longbottom overall, but I do see similarities between myself and Luna with the way she's on her own most of the time.

And oh cool, I don't know what I would've typed Mikasa, maybe an ISTJ? But I'm not confident in that assessment since I am on a forum trying to search what my MBTI type because I'm not able to identify my cognitive functions lol.

Also cool AMV :D

Neville might as well be an ISFJ. I type Harry as ISFJ too, and Hermoine ISTJ and Luna as INFJ. How to differentiate between Harry and Neville then? Can Harry or Neville be a different type?

As for Attack on Titan, I type Eren as ISTJ instead. Mikasa comes across a bit more feely then Eren. To differentiate, I type Armin as the INFJ in that series.

I do not think there are any INFPs in Attack on Titan, the closes character I can think of is Hange but she is an INTP I guess.

INFP would be an eccentric artist type, like Tim Burton maybe. (Edit: and maybe Salvador Dali)

So my guess would go for ISFJ for you.

wreguluse

Enneagram
9w1
Neville might as well be an ISFJ. I type Harry as ISFJ too, and Hermoine ISTJ and Luna as INFJ. How to differentiate between Harry and Neville then? Can Harry or Neville be a different type?

As for Attack on Titan, I type Eren as ISTJ instead. Mikasa comes across a bit more feely then Eren. To differentiate, I type Armin as the INFJ in that series.

I do not think there are any INFPs in Attack on Titan, the closes character I can think of is Hange but she is an INTP I guess.

INFP would be an eccentric artist type, like Tim Burton maybe. (Edit: and maybe Salvador Dali)

So my guess would go for ISFJ for you.

Hmm, interesting. I think I would've typed Eren as an ISFP. And then, if you have read the whole manga, I have always thought the original Ymir seemed to be like an INFP if there were to be any INFP. And yeah the most famous INFP's seem to be very passionate about what they do, and I feel like I somewhat relate to that with my hobbies, but eh. But anyway, thank you for giving me your thoughts!

Jai

Enneagram
V
I think that you were right with your first guesses about your type, INFx seems solid to me. I'm inclined to say INFP over INFJ based upon those Big 5 scores, and the converter test also agrees, with there being a pretty noticeable difference between the scores of first and second place. Regarding P vs J though, it always comes down to preference, and you've expressed a desire for organisation regardless of your aptitude to maintain it, so INFJ is a viable option also. What are your thoughts on routine and structure, and how do you tend to approach unfamiliar tasks?

wreguluse

Enneagram
9w1
I think that you were right with your first guesses about your type, INFx seems solid to me. I'm inclined to say INFP over INFJ based upon those Big 5 scores, and the converter test also agrees, with there being a pretty noticeable difference between the scores of first and second place. Regarding P vs J though, it always comes down to preference, and you've expressed a desire for organisation regardless of your aptitude to maintain it, so INFJ is a viable option also. What are your thoughts on routine and structure, and how do you tend to approach unfamiliar tasks?

Thank you for reading and replying! I believe that routine and structure is nice to have, and sometimes required for me to go through things. But I wouldn't say I would get upset if I don't follow it either. I think it would all depend on the circumstances. For your second question I think it heavily depends on my mood, if I'm in a lighter mood then I'm able to think clearly about what I could do, even though I may not come up with many possibilities. And then for when I am in a low mood, I definitely panic a little. But I'd say for both that I always try to do it on my own, unless whatever it is proves to be difficult, then I may give up on it or ask others for advice.

Jai

Enneagram
V
No problem, thanks for being receptive. I think your first answer points in the direction of being borderline on J/P, again leading me back to the idea of INFx rather than necessarily being clearly one or the other. Another lens to view this through is the enneagram; you seem to be a 9w1 925, a type combination that is prevalent in all the IxFx types. However, I think that core 9s in general have lower conscientiousness than average, which would lend more validity to the INFP > INFJ idea.

wreguluse

Enneagram
9w1
No problem, thanks for being receptive. I think your first answer points in the direction of being borderline on J/P, again leading me back to the idea of INFx rather than necessarily being clearly one or the other. Another lens to view this through is the enneagram; you seem to be a 9w1 925, a type combination that is prevalent in all the IxFx types. However, I think that core 9s in general have lower conscientiousness than average, which would lend more validity to the INFP > INFJ idea.

Ah sorry my answers don't give a clear distinction between P/J lol. And cool, so that's 2 people that have said I'm 925, if you don't mind, could you please try explaining what you see would be examples of that?