• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] intjs have this intuition

chado

MBTI Type
infp
intjs have this intellegence,now intps are also just as intellegent but intjs have more of an insight,but intjs have this dynamism about there intellegence like its not that logical like the intp but more intuitive more mystical,its so far ahead of there time its like peaking at the sun on the horizon from the moon,its more fast were as the intp is more logical closer to the surfice the intj is more to the subconsious,its like bringing down from the depth of the subconsious to this planet for us humans to enjoy ,,,now dont get me wrong intps and intjs are both realy smart,many intps were genuises like john stward mill iq over 200 new 8 langauges before he was 8 ect ect..but intjs have a more stream like bite to your mind,like a type of will from the subconsious like a ferrari 458 taking off at 0 to 100 in 1 second like a fast rough sketch from the horizen of the depth of the subconsious,like intuition that takes off like a jet....always with a cut in the eye brow from intense concentration,also thin in body,higher than average height

pmj85

Knowing something without fully knowing how you know.

Great, until someone asks you to explain your thought process.

"Well... um... er... there's... eeeeehhhh".

Ni is great for insights, but unless Te is fairly well developed, elaborating on them can be difficult and tiresome. I think this is why so many INTJs (at least in my experience) are seen as lone wolves. Getting on with stuff without having to explain your process is just easier.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Knowing something without fully knowing how you know.

Great, until someone asks you to explain your thought process.

"Well... um... er... there's... eeeeehhhh".

Ni is great for insights, but unless Te is fairly well developed, elaborating on them can be difficult and tiresome. I think this is why so many INTJs (at least in my experience) are seen as lone wolves. Getting on with stuff without having to explain your process is just easier.
True, but it is more than that. Explaining and coordinating with others requires interfacing with those messy and unpredictable units called people.

IndigoViolet11

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
Intuition would be a kind of "straightforward" thought without always having the person knowing why that occurs. If not strictly speaking it would still be a thinking/feeling process. But to prove it. Neither at times I got enough wall of text to prove my own neither, not to mention, I have to write an essay on it lol.