• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What could be my enneagram?

Hey!

I may have an idea of my enneagram but i am not sure. So tell me what you guys think! I have these questions to help.

1. What's your biggest fear?

I would say failing. Failing life/failing the goals i have set for myself. Why failing? Next question explains it.

2. What’s your biggest desire?

To succeed in life. And what i mean by that is being a good person, getting a good job, care for my family and be kind to others. And i am religious aswell so just pass the test of life.

3. What are you ‘’the best’’ at?

Hard to say, i don't wanna come across weirdly but i couldn't say to be honest. I have some good traits but the *best*? Not sure sorry.

4. How do you see yourself right now?

Someone who has been in a bad spiral for years and destroying himself. Now on the way to rebuilding himself.

5. How do you see yourself 5 years from now?

Hopefully happy, enjoying life and having a study course i enjoy and a job i enjoy. And just that everything is going at least much better then now hopefully.

6. How do you express yourself?

I can be very expressive but on the other hand i can be private. With friends and family i can be much more expressive and if i am annoyed or angry for example, they will know. But with random people i will hide it alot more since i don't wanna be weird and keep my emotions under control.

7. How do you feel about those near you (family, friends)?

Not really close to be honest. I speak with modt of direct/close family. Theres some farther family (aunts, nephews etc.) i speak with here and there but most of them are just not worth speaking to and if i explained then i would make more sense but i can't.

8. How do you feel about strangers?

Depends on the strangers themselves. But mostly i am skeptical and doubtful of them 100%. If they are nice tho or chill then my view can change very quickly :)

9. How do you view change/uncertainty?

That is something i can struggle witn, especially uncertainty. Its scary. Its anxious making. But i am trying to deal with it more and just accept it.

10. How do you make decisions?

Depends on what the decision is for. If its not that serious, then i may just look at my will/feelings more. If its serious then i will analyze and look at it more logically.

11. How do you solve logical problems?

Analyze what the problem is, look what i could do to fix it. If that doesn't work then try other solutions and if nothings works. I either think creatively/out of the box or i just get help maybe.

12. How do you deal with your emotions?

I def feel them. And i can feel them pretty deep/strong.

13. What drives you in life? What do you look for?

Like i said i am religious. So my goal is to pass the test of life. Why would i make nothing of this?

14. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?

Success (in the multiple things i already listed).

15. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?

Being a bad person or doing bad things. Also just failing miserabelly and only f***ing around. Especially when i know i can just succeed.

Values, i would say just respectfulness, kindness, honestly, loyalty and intelligence (idk if that counts xD).

16. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?

I see myself as like i said, not very good since i destroyed myself. I am trying to better myself tho so i hope other see me well, as a kind person who is doing a good job in his life etc.

17. Describe how you experience each of:

Anger: 2nd most, if not the most. I can get pretty annoyed/angry fast but i am trying recently to work it out more.

Shame: I don't like this. I want to avoid it and if it happens, i feel bad (also depends on the action ofcourse).

Anxiety: Basically my whole life. I was always shy but also could be nervous/anxious for multiple things.

19. What do you do as a job or as a career (if you have one)? Do you like it? Why or why not?

I don't have a job yet. I did have one but it sucked ass (staff were jerks, too much pressure, etc.). I just don't have one because there is nothing that speaks to me. I am not gonna take i job that i don't enjoy and feel misarable going to.

20. If you had to spend an entire weekend by yourself, how would you feel? Would you feel lonely or refreshed?

Depends on the week. Normally (school or with events) i would like it, so i can chill and recharge. But if the week was dry. I would be bored and lonely.

21. What kinds of activities do you prefer? Do you like, and are you good at sports? Do you enjoy any other outdoor or indoor activities?

I like sports (football, not american. And also a bit of basketball aswell). I like gaming and reading!

22. How curious are you? Do you have more ideas then you can execute? What are your curiosities about? What are your ideas about - is it environmental or conceptual, and can you please elaborate?

Very curious. I can be curious about even just small trivial matters. I have more ideas then i execute yes. But i am working on executing some ideas. I don't understand the environmental/conceptual?

23. Would you enjoy taking on a leadership position? Do you think you would be good at it?

Hmm, sure. I may not take it all the time immediately, but i can take it if no one else does or i know that it will go wrong if i don't take it. I can be quite a good leader but my shyness sometimes doesn't let me take it.