• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTJ/ENTJ/INTP/ESTJ or any other MBTI?

heyitsshella

Hi, I need your help for my self development.
Can any of you determine which MBTI am I?
I took a few test and the answers are INTJ/INTP/ENTJ/ESTJ and I've read several forums about the difference but I hardly understand my type.
I'm a women, 20 y.o

If I understand my type I may be better with communication and it means a lot if you help me.
My enneagram test also 8/3/1
My DISC test (I trust this tho because I took the test with my psychology lecturer, not by online) : D/DI/DC

• Heartless, I show little empath towards people (I never gave beggars money because I thought they don't deserve it)
  • Self-centered, I don't really care about many people around me, but I care about some of the closest (If the world ends today I'm gonna make sure I'm safe first then I'm gonna save others)
  • Perfectionist, I unconsciously want perfection, either in the way I look, or whatever I do (which actually the reason why I procrastinate a lot)
  • Opinionated, I say anything that's on my mind & always have opinion on anything, that's why I often offend people
  • Workaholic
  • Ambitious, I always chase what I want, I want certain things to go my way, I have a huge desire to be success in certain field
  • Easy-going towards certain people who I think would benefit me, or sometimes we just click
  • Reserved towards certain people I don't want to associate with, & hate small talk with them
  • Talk-active, I talk a lot and in my group of friends, I mostly do the talking
  • Too serious, some people said that I'm fun to be around but I just take life very seriously, I don't like to play around & being careless
  • Decision-maker, people would ask me for the final decision, or I just led people into a conclusion
  • Sensitive, my ego easily hurt when I'm wrong, or accused to be wrong, or when I'm lose/not doing a good job
  • Expressive, people would know my mood directly
  • Arrogant, and proud person
  • Cheap, when it comes to my money
  • Fair, and I really hate injustice
  • Emotional & hot-tempered
  • Head-strong
  • Planning, I like to plan holidays, I even plan what I'm about to eat a week ahead, I also plan what I'm gonna do in years (my plan is in written & unwritten form)
  • Debater, I don't really like debate but always unconsciously got into one, maybe it's in my competitive nature & don't wanna lose, so I got defensive
  • Intitiate, me & my friend(ESFP) usually the one in my group of friends who initiate a hang-out
  • Easily panicked
  • Very confident
  • Rarely read books, but what they don't know is I read a lot about certain topics, from Google/Quora
  • Have a black & white way of thinking, like if I'm in, I'm all in & want to be the most contributors, but if I don't, I'm gonna drop everything & don't care, I over explain, or explain very little
  • Fashionable
  • Very straight-to-the-point, hate it when people slow things down
  • Rebels, I hate getting order from others, even my mom gave up controlling me
  • Overthink everything
  • I can reply someone's messages a day later, sometimes I didn't read at all (many people complaint about this, it's just I don't find their messages important)
  • Scary, but to those who don't know me well, won't know because I hide it well
  • Creative & different

What I see in myself as additional of how other sees me:

• Even though people find me intimidating, I got intimidated by someone who's extremely smart, pretty, or just better than me, but I never show it
  • I have a very messy room, but I hate it, I hate clutters, unimportant phone notifications, but I don't think cleaning up my room is important enough
  • I walk fast, with a head straight, so I don't get in tune when I walk with others (My boyfriend/ENTP hate it)
  • Idk if I'm a "leader", I like to lead, but when I know someone is better than me/when I don't care about whatever the group doin', I'm gonna let them lead, I'm not obsessed with leading, as long as the group did great, I'll be okay
  • I'm prone to stress & when I stressed, I become unproductive, lazy, & don't follow whatever I had planned, which led me to another stress
  • I like to show my dominance, ex: teach people about something (I feel great after it)
  • I really really really want to be rich & sucessful, it's my first goals in life, I want a finer things in life and live in luxury
  • I'm not a people person, a bad listener, but a good adviser, whenever someone telling me their problem, I tell them solution immediately, even if they don't need it
  • I'm petty af
  • I only respect & be nice to those who deserves it
  • I feel like I don't belong anywhere, I have different way of thinking with people around me, my boyfriend even find me strange on our early relationship, like for a few times I have tendency to do/create the opposite of others
I'm sooooo confused.
I'm too ambitius to be an INTP, not smart enough to be an INTJ, less charismatic to be an ENTJ, a little messy to be an ESTJ
If there's more information you'd like to know to decide my type, just drop your comment

Thx XOXO

hurl3y4456

MBTI Type
SINE
I good way to gauge your type is to focus on your inferior function (the function that yields the most irrationality).... so, why do you panic (heavy burden/too much on platter)?
I can see Te and Fi within your stack..Also, the stereotypes are very dim and the correlation isn't so strong (same with grades and intellect).

heyitsshella

I usually panic whenever something goes wrong, unexpected, like in example when I got 6 homeworks in a day, which the due date is also similar, I'll panic lol

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
You strike me as an ENTJ. ENTJ's aren't charistmatic, that's ENFJ.

" I unconsciously want perfection" - the concept of perfection is associated with Ti, and you say you unconsciously want it, whereas Ti is the primary unconscious function of an ENTJ, and the function they desire the most in others. Too clear a connection to ignore.

"Talk-active, I talk a lot and in my group of friends, I mostly do the talking" - someone who does most of the talking is probably an ExxJ. Those are the most talkative types.

"Ambitious, I always chase what I want, I want certain things to go my way, I have a huge desire to be success in certain field" - this sounds pretty Te

"Fashionable" - probably Se, which makes sense for an ENTJ

There's various other Te indicators. Not so much Ni indicators, but I'd strongly say ENTJ over ESTJ.

hurl3y4456

MBTI Type
SINE
I usually panic whenever something goes wrong, unexpected, like in example when I got 6 homeworks in a day, which the due date is also similar, I'll panic lol

hmmm...that's what I expected, but it's reasonable :D
So, if you have a particular goal in mind, do you project it into the future and come up with multiple predictions of how it will unfold? Or do you have a recollection of pre-determined methods (may be filtered ideas after collaborating with others) that have fared well in the past, which will help you achieve the desired result in an efficient manner? The former will pinpoint to ENTJ and the latter to ESTJ. Te coupled with Ni will typically lead to epiphanies as you're processing "out loud --> Te" whereas Te coupled with Si will lead to closure by considering the facts at play.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
ExTJ difference
Te = Structure (∆)
Basic Te is understanding of this IF A EXIST IN B AND B EXIST IN C THEN A EXIST IN C

Te-Si tend to see ∆ as IT IS system (literally pyramid) ⬇ (like in military or workplace) ➡ one way road

Te-Ni see ∆ ALSO see as dependency system ⬆ (like in description of economics laws or butterfly effect in science) normal road

DtbA2D-XoAAquV_.jpg

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'd say it's a really safe bet that you're a ExTJ. S vs N is less obvious, I might give some questions after my analysis so you can clear that up. If it helps, you also sound strongly like an ennea type 3(w4) sp/so, not that that's what you're looking for with this.

My enneagram test also 8/3/1
My DISC test (I trust this tho because I took the test with my psychology lecturer, not by online) : D/DI/DC
Makes sense from what I read below. I know 3 wasn't your top score, but you sound heavily like a competency type (3, 1, or 5) and 3s can be just as aggressive as 8s so if you ever plan on looking into enneagram, I'd say it's worth your time looking into 3. 8,3, and 1 have their highest distribution in the TJ types. Via your disc results, D typically gets put towards the T valuing types, with DI being more common among extroverts. Depending upon how close your C and I scores are, you may be towards the center extroversion/introversion wise.

I think your preference for Te, as well as generally the TJ temperament is fairly obvious through these listed traits. Being plannful, disliking lack of order, decisive, and work oriented as your main focus is a pretty strong indicator for the J facet from the get go. Via cognitive function theory, a strong task orientation, being straight to the point/clear in succinct in the way you portray information, and that ambition is very typical of a high Te user with a 3 fix in particular. Your sensitivity to being wrong and accused of being wrong in the way that you described it, as well as being described as heartless arrogant and proud is often common among inferior Fi users and could indicate the ExTJ temperament. This E preference is supported by your generally dominant and initiating nature.

Just so it seems like I'm not parroting everyone else, I'll ask a couple of questions which may help discern S vs N:

1) What do the words "comfort" and "safety" mean to you? How important are these in your life and how would you go about making yourself comfortable?

2) Which is harder for you, paying attention to how things change overtime in the long term or paying attention to the (relevant) details around you and categorizing them as you see fit? Why?

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm too ambitius to be an INTP, not smart enough to be an INTJ, less charismatic to be an ENTJ, a little messy to be an ESTJ

just wanted to point out that the above isn't truth which may be why you are struggling to figure out your type.

i think a lot of people would have this inner moment in regards to the unexpected... but perhaps what is more important is what does the person (in this case you) do about this?

--

overall the impression i get is strong Te as well which makes sense for your age. I would just explore both ENTJ and ESTJ and play with what sounds right now and be open to what may fit more later since typing in reality is fluid over rigidity.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
. Your sensitivity to being wrong and accused of being wrong

Type 1 for sure.

RadicalDoubt

MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Type 1 for sure.

This isn't necessarily exclusive to 1, 8, 3, and 6 also tend to have issues with this in good health. Other types experience this commonly in poor health ranges just because of the nature of the behavior itself.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
This isn't necessarily exclusive to 1, 8, 3, and 6 also tend to have issues with this in good health. Other types experience this commonly in poor health ranges just because of the nature of the behavior itself.

Fear of being wrong/not right = TYPE 1

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Google: ENTJ charismatic.

Hmm yeah, Oprah comes up and I'd say she's an ENTJ.

ENTJ... strong, commanding voice that can rise people into action, that may be charisma.

I had associated charisma with a more socially oriented approach, though.

I guess there's a "kind of charisma" that is purely Fe, but the actual term probably relates to other variants too.

(regardless though, I don't think charisma is strongly associated with ENTJs)

RadicalDoubt

MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Fear of being wrong/not right = TYPE 1
I definitely get that, but you're thinking too black and white here. Being sensitive to be called out as wrong or generally being wrong could have many motivations.

a) You could look bad for being wrong, which is a more image related fear that could be connected to 3

b) You could trust that your sources are typically right, so you shouldn't be wrong else what you trust is invalid, which is more a 6 defensive style fear

c) You could generally trust yourself in a dominant way and just not think there is a possibility that you are wrong, which is more 8 being defensive

d) As you proposed, you could fear being wrong because being wrong is bad/misleading others is bad, which would be more 1 oriented

Those are just examples (and I wouldn't deny that someone else could likely come up with better ones) but the sentiment she mentioned was too vague to make that assumption. Her motivation could be any of those four things as well as even other things.
(Also as a brief aside I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you completely, just pointing out what you might be missing. If we are looking at things from a tritype basis I also got the impression that op was 1 > 8)

Last edited:

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe

I would say:

Se: observation
Si: verification

Ne: connection
Ni: insight

Te: exertion
Ti: logicality

Fe: interaction
Fi: harmony

S: details
N: patterns
T: causation
F: reciprocation

Extroverted perception: properties of objects
Introverted perception: viewpoints
Extroverted judgement: actions
Introverted judgement: internal reaction

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmm yeah, Oprah comes up and I'd say she's an ENTJ.

ENTJ... strong, commanding voice that can rise people into action, that may be charisma.

I had associated charisma with a more socially oriented approach, though.

I guess there's a "kind of charisma" that is purely Fe, but the actual term probably relates to other variants too.

(regardless though, I don't think charisma is strongly associated with ENTJs)

Oprah is so ENFJ my teeth hurt.

George Clooney is supposed to be ENTJ. he’s charming af.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Oprah is so ENFJ my teeth hurt.

George Clooney is supposed to be ENTJ. he’s charming af.

Ok check out this interview for instance: YouTube

The guy interviewing Oprah seems very Fe in how he talks, but Oprah is more emotionally neutral, and when she does infuse emotion into what she's saying, it's as an inner resonation, an upward reflection - Fi in other words. When she's being natural, there's very little emotion in her voice.

Ok, now let's look at George Clooney...

YouTube

His voice clearly has a large range in his natural state. It's totally Fe.

So, I think you have things backwards in this instance.

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Seems like an ENTJ 3w4 to me with an 8 in their tritype or vice versa, not sure where you'd get 1 over 8 from what they've written though.

heyitsshella

1) What do the words "comfort" and "safety" mean to you? How important are these in your life and how would you go about making yourself comfortable? 2) Which is harder for you, paying attention to how things change overtime in the long term or paying attention to the (relevant) details around you and categorizing them as you see fit? Why?
1. My definition of comfort and safety is all about material, to be wealthy, be able to buy anything, & (this may sound too egoistic) I'd like to be above others, I like it if they scared of me / respect me
2. I can't stand too much details, I'd rather ask later for some missing details

heyitsshella

hmmm...that's what I expected, but it's reasonable :D So, if you have a particular goal in mind, do you project it into the future and come up with multiple predictions of how it will unfold? Or do you have a recollection of pre-determined methods (may be filtered ideas after collaborating with others) that have fared well in the past, which will help you achieve the desired result in an efficient manner? The former will pinpoint to ENTJ and the latter to ESTJ. Te coupled with Ni will typically lead to epiphanies as you're processing "out loud --> Te" whereas Te coupled with Si will lead to closure by considering the facts at play.
The former one