• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFP or ENFP

PurpleFlowers54

MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
So I can't tell which I am, I always come up xNFP on tests and my enneagram is 4w3/7 (the 3 and 7 depend on my mood).
Some stuff about me that might apply:

- I try to be as nice as possible and get upset with myself if I feel I did something even remotely mean
- Idealistic to a fault and am often way too much of a perfectionist and completionist, as well as thinking everyone (including evil people) is inherently a good, but misunderstood person
- Not too shy, I’ll always start a conversation, but will always worry what the other person/people think of me and overthink the hell out of it
- I feel like a loner due to the amount of time I’m in my head thinking alone, and am very prone to zoning off mid conversation or activity to (over) analyze something
- When I’m around a lot of people I can get very energetic and forget my limits
- I’ll often do things alone in an adventurous and imaginative manor (like playing stealth games by myself around town)
- Not afraid to speak my mind and love a good debate, but I stop if I feel like I'm hurting feelings
- Stubborn and persistent
- Independent to a fault, HATE rules, and will not just sit by, I will always stand up for what I believe is true or right (I’m pretty much the opposite of the phrase “go along to get along”)
- Will always argue authority and rules that I find pointless, uncaring, strict, and or ignorant (I feel against the government sometimes lol)
- Very cautious about going to events that involve things that can be addictive or damage me (alcohol, gambling, drugs, smoking) and will never participate in them no matter what, as well as having little to no interest
- I’ll often feel very alone in my head, which is where I am constantly, I’m never really in the moment per say
- A lot more energetic than most people I know and will keep going when all the others are done (i have a tendancy to go go go and then crash 2 days later), but value my alone time
- I love being at social events and want to be a part of things, but I’ll be generally quiet during them if no one I know is there (still enjoy it though)
- Very prone to being anxious (panic attacks and fear) and depressed thinking of the worst case scenarios involving my fears and phobias, even if they’re not even near practical
- I don’t feel like many of my friends fully understand me because I’m a lot more unpredictable than the average person
- I want to be everyone’s friend and will do stupid, attention grabbing things to do so (I was an idiot as this got me bullied in mid school)
- If someone dislikes me I overthink it and get really upset
- I’ll often come up with far-fetched scenarios such as living alone in the woods and thriving for myself and what not

skysickle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
nnn
sounds like ENFP but I could be wrong. Do read up on Introverts and Extroverts to see what fits.