• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I would really appreciate your typing about me

Fukuro

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Oh no I don't want to be a sidekick. Just be on even terms like a traveling acquaintance.

When do I not get bad vibes from people is a better question. They are there all the time. Be it in traffic when someone is so close behind me he want to show in my trunk. Or in the public people who are rude to me.
Talking bad behind someones back after he acted nice towards the person when he was present.

It angers me and they get back what they giv. If someone is rude to me I can be pretty rude back. Sure I try to be as diplomatic as possible depending on how and how much I or someone I love get "attacked".
Here I have to say I can handle it pretty good if I am the one who gets attacked but not if someone loved gets attack than I get furious.
I'm not into conflict and I try to treat others like I want to be treated but if someone asks for it I'm not backing down.

I hope that is what you asked for.

yeghor

Oh no I don't want to be a sidekick. Just be on even terms like a traveling acquaintance.

When do I not get bad vibes from people is a better question. They are there all the time. Be it in traffic when someone is so close behind me he want to show in my trunk. Or in the public people who are rude to me.
Talking bad behind someones back after he acted nice towards the person when he was present.

It angers me and they get back what they giv. If someone is rude to me I can be pretty rude back. Sure I try to be as diplomatic as possible depending on how and how much I or someone I love get "attacked".
Here I have to say I can handle it pretty good if I am the one who gets attacked but not if someone loved gets attack than I get furious.
I'm not into conflict and I try to treat others like I want to be treated but if someone asks for it I'm not backing down.

I hope that is what you asked for.

Maybe I should've put Barbarian instead of the Berserker. Berserker is not normally calm, they are already on the edge, they just burst their rage on others. I think that has mislead you.

Think of ESTPs like Barbarians instead. Berserkers look like Barbarians:

c71d5f37ecdab8d5d07bbfb53bf4d299.jpg

Liking the client, enjoying the job, being diplomatic these all suggest Fe. Getting furious at some critical point, suggests Si switching to Se, your get blinded by anger.

Your travel companion idea reminded me of this (Gabrielle from Xena tv series):

b6564ea4b11b4f1c88aef577ea595974.jpg

Not sure if it would make any sense.

Fukuro

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Ah yes that could make sense with barbarian. Thank you!
I think the 9 is strengthening my Fe on third place. Does that make sense?

The thing on Se and Si is really think I have both but I read your link and don't agree on many things with SJ. One thing I know for sure is I am not an ISTJ because my Te must be horrible. But who knows maybe you could be right😊

I really like Xena and Gabrielle. I guess in the later episodes they were more on equal term but something like that yeah that makes sense for me. 👍

yeghor

The thing on Se and Si is really think I have both but I read your link and don't agree on many things with SJ. One thing I know for sure is I am not an ISTJ because my Te must be horrible. But who knows maybe you could be right😊

I really like Xena and Gabrielle. I guess in the later episodes they were more on equal term but something like that yeah that makes sense for me. 👍

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
First I have to say I don't think I'm the stereotypically Estp. I think I'm not even stereotypical of any 4 letters. That's why I had trouble I guess. So EXXP 9 was a combination who felt good after the explanations and own research. ESTP 9 seemed closest but only in this combination. You state if I am ESTP I should atleast be 8w9 but I think that maybe is potential true for a lot of people but I don't think it's right on me.

You say ESTP has to be very risky which might be right but is a ESTP totally risky or maybe a bit risk-averse.
No getting adrenaline doesn't have to do anything with getting excited I don't know why it has to be. What I did was paragliding and climbing on a mountain but not for the adrenalin but for the new experience it gave me and sure not hot-headed without safety measurements. And it's not something I do regularly because then I would have pointed it out in my first post. I did many different things and sports so far. Always trying out if it's something fun for me.
If you just gave me the description of ESTP then I would say no but I would say it on any description.

Ehm.. Is the tumbling something special? Why should I could not do that? Is having great hand-eye coordination Se aswell? Because that's something I definitely have.

For the thing with 8 and 9 being high it was just on this test 6 years ago. On your test it was 957218 and another I don't have a picture it was 7 slightly better than 9 on vendrah's post it was 9571 tied. I'm just saying ESTP 9 without adding a wing because I'm not sure there.

Oh I really like the monk idea but I was searching for a class who is more a type 9 and Paladin isn't for me a 9. I think druids could possible be one too but I don't know what the other enneagram might be. With tryingto fit into the isfj idea I saw the monk better there than the druid. I only said could identify me a bit more not totally. OK I have to admit I can't totally identify with berserk. Maybe a calm berserk? 😅 Or a mercenary who gets hired but who doesn't do it for money but for the experience you get and the money is just a win-win (but still with having principles).

I'm neither extrovert nor introvert, ambivert fits here and I often thought so. ESTP+9 seem more introvert than extrovert. What I also learned with MBTI the last days were that e. g. ESTP means he is extraverted sensing and not that he had to be social extraverted. I guess that is what leads to many wrong stereotypes.
I'm not into mediation. I would get bored I guess. I'm just sometimes in my own world which could seem like meditation. So if meditation here is just being in the own head then yes that fits.
You see after all this talk I believe I don't fit in the mbti system like it was built. But If I take for example ESTP + 972 tritypes than it could be closer. Just saying closer and not completely fitting. I just can't say the same with ISFJ and 9 who in my eyes seems like selfless, giving, generous sweethearts...

To wrap it all up no I'm not sure that I am an ESTP but I guess ESTP 9 seems like the closest it can be and it feels right + makes sense in my eyes.

I think you explained it well to [MENTION=20531]yeghor[/MENTION] here.
The ambivert part is important. Any description overly extraverted or overly introverted won't fit.
And just reinforcing too: Yeah, as I said on the very beginning, I don't originally see any function type on you, and as I later sort of found the N/S conceptual construct doesn't serve you much well, so indirectly that means that none of the 16 MBTI alone will fit you well. At the end of the day you are a N-dom or a S-dom however we would need to re-write some N/S definitions to proper fit you, as I explained earlier. And indirectly that means that any MBTI/Enneagram combo that is classic comb will NOT fit either. Most ESTP descriptions are 7 or 7w8 (ESTP 7 is even a relatively classic-common MBTI/Ennea combo) focused unless they start to state micro-variations of ESTPs. Most descriptions of ESTP are Se dom, with a clear S and a clear E.

I would agree, though, that 9 and 8 are showing up both high is a sign of inconsistent self-reporting, but I didn't catched any huge inconsistency on self-reporting among other tests. 9 and 8 are like water and fire. But I don't think that really makes the need to try a behaviour test, and, anyway, the text and questionnaire are already on the first post and most people did agree with 9 before me - actually, it were people before my first post who justified type 9 for the OP and I just agreed with them and had not much else to say - except a thing or two, like the observation that the Big 5 test was most similar to a type 9 test result, or a type 9 with more extraversion and less agreeableness.

yeghor

One of the Youtube comments for the "Gabrille saves Xena" video:

View attachment 23043

Fukuro

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
[MENTION=20531]yeghor[/MENTION]
Nice clip I know how Gabrielle must have felt. Here I get way more feelings then on the Paladin oath Video. Which comment do you mean? I only see your attachment which I can not click on.

[MENTION=32874]Vendrah[/MENTION]
Haha thank you I just learn many thing from you and tried to explain it with my words + the attached feelings why I think it is like it is.
Even before starting the thread here I started a thread before somewhere else asking if I am ENTP or ENFP because I read somewhere that they are the most intravetred Extrovert. To be fair I never read the other EXXP because my sensing result was low.
With finding out about Aladdin(2019) beeing ESTP too but also seeing him as being lovely, kind and easygoing and not nearly as ambitious or combative like a 7, I was very happy. In the dancing scene which yeghor posted he was very shy to talk with her
and wanted to wait the right moment which I totaly can relate too :D

I don't know what I did 6 years ago with the test but right now I did the eclectic test for enneagram test again (you know I like it:).
Typ 9 - 12.7
Typ 7 - 10.7
Typ 5 - 6.3
Typ 8 - 5.4
Typ 1 - 5.3

This was the result albeit I have to admit I often had to choose partly in this test. It might not be totally correct but 975 as the highest score is showing a consistency with all my other tests I did before and with your observation.
Funny enough you see here 8 and 1 almost on the same score. This is why I just say ESTP 9. Maybe if I say 9 ESTP instead of ESTP 9 that would me more correct.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Nice clip I know how Gabrielle must have felt. Here I get way more feelings then on the Paladin oath Video. Which comment do you mean? I only see your attachment which I can not click on.

Haha thank you I just learn many thing from you and tried to explain it with my words + the attached feelings why I think it is like it is.
Even before starting the thread here I started a thread before somewhere else asking if I am ENTP or ENFP because I read somewhere that they are the most intravetred Extrovert. To be fair I never read the other EXXP because my sensing result was low.
With finding out about Aladdin(2019) beeing ESTP too but also seeing him as being lovely, kind and easygoing and not nearly as ambitious or combative like a 7, I was very happy. In the dancing scene which yeghor posted he was very shy to talk with her
and wanted to wait the right moment which I totaly can relate too :D

I don't know what I did 6 years ago with the test but right now I did the eclectic test for enneagram test again (you know I like it:).
Typ 9 - 12.7
Typ 7 - 10.7
Typ 5 - 6.3
Typ 8 - 5.4
Typ 1 - 5.3

This was the result albeit I have to admit I often had to choose partly in this test. It might not be totally correct but 975 as the highest score is showing a consistency with all my other tests I did before and with your observation.
Funny enough you see here 8 and 1 almost on the same score. This is why I just say ESTP 9. Maybe if I say 9 ESTP instead of ESTP 9 that would me more correct.

Relating characters is general a good sign, even in the hypothesis that the combo doesn't exist and is a mass hysteria from personality-database or that some people believe it is mistyped due to compatibility.
When I found ENFP 5 characters and one ENTP 5 that were more ENFP 5 on the tri-type, it really did even bring up memories from the past (rigorously, I am xNxP 95[7]2, best combos for me are ENFP 5 and ENFP/ENTP 9; Per enneagram we are kind of similar, except that I am more intuitive and N/S is a solid dimension and one of the most solid dimensions for me - 0.2-0.3 on that scale that did measure existence of dimension)..

Two deep characters really awaken old kids memory that I did even forgot. The good thing is that these characters description - although its hard to find a deep one - generate better descriptions of myself, even with some story deviations or deviations through time, than any type descriptions. I for example have extraverted and introverted-lonely phases in my whole life; Both of characters sort of have it either. They did even have a ISXJ parent or as a semi-parental figure, as I do (looks like that ISXJ parent may be a thing for ENFP 5).

Even if the combo ENFP 5 doesn't exist it still helped me a lot (more than ENFP 9).

yeghor

The attachments on the site does not seem to work for some reason. The below comment I found on the youtube video about Gabrielle and Xena. It struck me as relevant to Gabrielle's changing demeanor:

abc.jpg

Fukuro

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Nice to know. It's a good thing to not only see fog and clouds about the own type. Which characters do you mean?
Yeah I know what you mean with generate better descriptions because you always can show a clip from then and the other party will know what you mean.

Yeah she was too pacifistic for my taste aswell at the early season.
I guess I know which class could suit me better then a mercenary. A wandering lordless samurai who wants to explore the world or a pirate like life like in OnePiece with Luffy & Co. Is that a good description ESTP 9 could suit? Or maybe a Swashbuckler/Barbarian mix.
Did you ever hear about Aikido?

yeghor

Nice to know. It's a good thing to not only see fog and clouds about the own type. Which characters do you mean?
Yeah I know what you mean with generate better descriptions because you always can show a clip from then and the other party will know what you mean.

Yeah she was too pacifistic for my taste aswell at the early season.
I guess I know which class could suit me better then a mercenary. A wandering lordless samurai who wants to explore the world or a pirate like life like in OnePiece with Luffy & Co. Is that a good description ESTP 9 could suit? Or maybe a Swashbuckler/Barbarian mix.
Did you ever hear about Aikido?

Pirate-like life is xSxP. You should read type descriptions to find out which one is better. Aikido is a defensive fighting style.