• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I would really appreciate your typing about me

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Peter Parker (Raimiverse version) is a strong example of a 9 who may also be Fi dominant.

yeghor

Peter Parker (Raimiverse version) is a strong example of a 9 who may also be Fi dominant.

I've always imagined him to be an ISFJ though. Most superheroes are. Superman as well. Whereas Batman is a bit darker, like ISTJ.

yeghor

Not related to Raimiverse but Tom Holland who also played Spidey looks more like an xSTP.

DF33ADEC-95A8-46FB-B5F7-D0E87DB8E511.jpeg

Fukuro

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Peter Parker and Superman both seem very different. On personality database. Peter Parker is listed as an ENFP 6 and Superman as ISFJ (a lot of votes for Infj aswell) 2. Only 3 people Peter Parker as a 9.

yeghor

Peter Parker and Superman both seem very different. On personality database. Peter Parker is listed as an ENFP 6 and Superman as ISFJ (a lot of votes for Infj aswell) 2. Only 3 people Peter Parker as a 9.

Superman = Man of Steel Body = ISxJ

then INxJ would be Person of Steel Will

I do not know how Superman relates to ENFP or enneagram 6. ENFP is sometimes referred to as champion, that's why they might have associated Sup with ENFP. Enneagram 6 is called loyalist or skeptic or loyal guardian. Perhaps they thought superman was a loyal guardian.

Fukuro

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Superman = Man of Steel Body = ISxJ

then INxJ would be Person of Steel Will

I do not know how Superman relates to ENFP or enneagram 6. ENFP is sometimes referred to as champion, that's why they might have associated Sup with ENFP. Enneagram 6 is called loyalist or skeptic or loyal guardian. Perhaps they thought superman was a loyal guardian.

No I said Peter Parker = ENFP 6 and Superman = ISFJ 2

yeghor

No I said Peter Parker = ENFP 6 and Superman = ISFJ 2

It does not make any difference. I do not know how Spidey relates to ENFP or enneagram 6. ENFP is sometimes referred to as champion, that's why they might have associated Spidey with ENFP. Enneagram 6 is called loyalist or skeptic or loyal guardian. Perhaps they thought Spidey was a loyal guardian.

Edit: For superman enenagram 2, I associate enneagram 2 with secondary Fe function anyways so it would fit with ISFJ.

Fukuro

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Ok then maybe I don't understand. Who is they?

Edit: OK I got it in the first post you talked about superman and now spiderman.

yeghor

Ok then maybe I don't understand. Who is they?

Edit: OK I got it in the first post you talked about superman and now spiderman.

Whoever did the typing on personality database. It is just guesswork what they and I are doing.

Fukuro

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I've got another question. You mentioned INFPs are physically weak and yet you associated him to the druid who has in many games a strong physic and constitution. Isn't that contrary?

yeghor

I've got another question. You mentioned INFPs are physically weak and yet you associated him to the druid who has in many games a strong physic and constitution. Isn't that contrary?

I imagined it like warriors have the highest hitpoints = highest sensing function

Caster have the lowest hitpoints = lowest sensing function

Rogues and Priests = hit points in between the two = sensing function in between the two = neither Sensing-dominant or Sensing-inferior

INxP's have sensing function in their 3rd position, which would mean they would be somewhat capable of using it starting from mid 20s or so. Have you been physically competent in a fight since your teens or recently? It is Si though. Physical aggression is more like Se. They would be more capable of using it for Si purposes than Se purposes.

This kind of questioning indicates you are capable in Ti by the way. You are trying to understand my reasoning. That tendency would be underdeveloped in INFPs until later ages, where T is in their 4th position.

Fukuro

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
The whole thread here till page 8 is understanding the reasoning. I only said that I'm not good in understandinghighly theoretical concepts like scientifically written text. I guess I have really bad Te. But I am not unable to understand thinking processes. I just want to understand it myself and scientifically written text mostly isn't how I think.

Regarding fighting competence I'm not sure if you could say competence I just was taught by my mother to never let me pushed around. Always defend yourself (but only defense). It mainly started in elementary school. I even hit the bully in front of the teacher. He only thaught he would be safe there. But I never was like competent in fighting it was just pure aggression like seeing red.

Fukuro

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Starting a 2nd reply to not ninja edit
[MENTION=20531]yeghor[/MENTION]
What is your thought about ISFP?

Fukuro

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I just wondered if this type could be right because I really that I could be an Fi type and you see sensing in me while I'm sure that I am bad at Te. And with intuition on the 3rd spot and in your terms developing it right now I get more Hochschule right now on it and feeling it strongly right know. Was just a thought of mine. I also read somewhere that ISFP wouldn't let them get bullied and were likely to get in a fistfight.
To abstract logic?

yeghor

I just wondered if this type could be right because I really that I could be an Fi type and you see sensing in me while I'm sure that I am bad at Te. And with intuition on the 3rd spot and in your terms developing it right now I get more Hochschule right now on it and feeling it strongly right know. Was just a thought of mine. I also read somewhere that ISFP wouldn't let them get bullied and were likely to get in a fistfight.
To abstract logic?

ISFPs are also people of the Fi domain on my chart (lower left quadrant). As I mentioned in an earlier post, I would expect their lifestyle to be focused on joy, art and nature. They would be good in sensory arts, would be inclined towards new age and hippie stuff.

It does not seem to fit with your lifestyle. You probably would have some high level of artistic ability, graffiti, tattoo artist, painter, dancer, singer, sculpturist etc.

Furthermore, they employ inferior Te (rather than Ti), they would not probably question my reasoning but would rather shut me down with their own Te. I believe you are rather using Ti, and Ti is coupled with Fe function in MBTI (and Te with Fi).

The Fe-Ti types are xxFJs and xxTPs. ExTPs are quite reactionary types and would not fit with your demeanor. IxTPs are quite antisocial and would not do well in structured environments let alone the police force.

ExFJs have inferior Ti, which does not fit with your demonstrated use of it. That leaves us with IxFJ. And we have removed INFJ due to you being more physically capable. That leaves us with ISFJ.

Fukuro

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Oh my assumption was sensation types would be good in sensory arts. I mean it is in the name. With this logic you would be right I guess.
seems at least logical that's interesting. Yeah because of the Fe-Ti or the Fi-Te roblematic I just put Te in last place so I have time to develop it. Very smart:D

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This kind of questioning indicates you are capable in Ti by the way. You are trying to understand my reasoning. That tendency would be underdeveloped in INFPs until later ages, where T is in their 4th position.

Infps are perfectly capable of reason before their 20s. Mbti is about preference. Otherwise, no ixfps would ever make it through school. Everyone uses all the functions. I could be good at using Ti but have an innate preference to make decisions on my own values anyway.

The eight functions, as Jung defined them, were made up of four separate and opposing pairs. From these pairs of opposing attitudes, Jung believed a preference for one would always prevail.

These preferences mean that we end up acting in certain ways more easily and naturally than others. They feel more natural because they correspond with the natural disposition we have to certain cognitive functions.

That’s Jung’s theory, at least.

Although these preferences may be more likely to arise in and shape our behavior, it doesn’t mean we can’t use and grow our other functions, depending on the situation.

It simply means that it will be more difficult, because using functions that we aren’t predisposed to takes more energy and focus.

Cognitive functions aren’t mutually exclusive; this isn’t about a decision between either/or. They are flexible and fluid, relating to the context of the situation we find ourselves in.

Just like how we can learn how to write with both hands, but will almost always find it’s easier to use our dominant hand.
Cognitive Functions and Your Personality in the Workplace (Free MBTI Test!) | Process Street | Checklist, Workflow and SOP Software

Enneagram 9 is of the gut triad and not the heart triad, then isn't it being associated with a feeling function a bit of an inconsistency?

Without having a profound understanding about the whole thematic but wouldn't gut relate to Intuition?

The problem with this is they are about different things. Enneagram is about what motivates us; mbti is about how we prefer to process. Enneagram is why; mbti is how. Enneagram is about our deepest unconscious fears; mbti is surface level how we deal with the world.

Fukuro

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Thank you especially for the difference in enneagramm and mbti. Haha I know my deepest unconscious fear better then how I deal with world :)

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thank you especially for the difference in enneagramm and mbti. Haha I know my deepest unconscious fear better then how I deal with world :)

The really beautiful thing about all of this is you don't even have to type yourself correctly in order to benefit from learning about it. You learn about yourself and others along the way, and since everyone has bits of all the types, there's wisdom to be found in learning about all of them. The enneagram especially can help you see how those fears are affecting your life, how you've developed certain defense mechanisms, where you're stuck, and how you might grow in healthier ways. Mbti can help us understand how others process the world and why they might communicate so differently. At least that's my experience. :)