• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I score equally on 2 and 7 on Enneagram, what?

Lemon Meringue

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Hi!
This is my first post ever in a forum like this :)
I´m very happy to be here and I have a question:
I´m an ENFJ and I score equally as a 2 and a 7 on the Enneagram test, done it 3 times this year. I know that a 2 is very common for an ENFJ but the 7...how does that work? I´m definitely calmer and not as spontaneous as a 7 would be but then again, a 2...I´m not THAT much into helping people out..but I do feel that my MBTI type is right.
I´m either a 2w3 or a 7w6, both of them are clearly relatable to me.

Any idea how to find the one to go with? :)

Thank you in advance!

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's probably important to not that social 7s can look a lot like 2 cores. In the end though, I'd go with the core fears and pitfalls. What scares you more, not being loved and/or needed or being deprived and closed in? Do you accidentally reject your needs or accidentally indulge? When you're at your worst, are you more likely to become aggressive and reactive, asserting your boundaries that have been stepped on or become excessively critical of yourself and/or others with "subtle" notes of self righteousness. Do you lack trust in your inner guidance/judgment or do you feel shameful in yourself and identity?