• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How would you get along with the 'opposite' gendered you?

Tazzie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
2w3
Depends, either we be quiet to the point that we bore or creep each other out. Or, if were able to get over each other quietness, we be good sport buddies lol. it be nice to have someone to go on adventure with.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Finally someone who can get a long with my crazy self :happy2: :rock:

Mole

Permabanned
Animus and Anima

In my psyche, my opposite gendered self is called my anima. And in a woman's psyche, her opposite gendered self is called her animus.

So at a very deep psychological level we already relate to our opposite gendered self.

Within each of us is a gendered relationship, that colours who we are, and even how we relate to the opposite gender.

There is a sense that in each of us there is the opposite gender - no wonder we fall in love, for we recognise our beloved.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wouldn't have sex. That would be rather insestuous.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well, I think. I'd like to think I'd enjoy my own company.

Kerik_S

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The same as I'd get along with a carbon copy of me.

I don't feel emotional/romantic attraction to women, so it wouldn't even play a factor in the interaction.

And a transgendered or female cisgendered version of me would end up the same bc I got kicked out of the "man club" for being gay anyway.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Depends on his social position and relashionship with me.
I only want to have on person in my life, who's a mentor for me.
The rest are just people I deal with, to show off my aesthetic touch.
And there are some other people I've got to watch over.

I'd still like him tho

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cam yourself before HRT and then react to the video of you as your new gender. Afterall, this obviously has nothing to do with identity but rather your hormonal makeup because otherwise I could be talking to my other gender right now theoretically since I don't identify as any o.0

sounds fun! you first! haha

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
it's kind of a fun question to think about. would it be exactly like me or would it be like the masculine side of my psyche? like...if my mind was suddendly transfered to a male body...would i naturally adapt? i kind of feel like i would/could... i think...or like to think that i'm fluid enough plus...bi enough that i could just sort of take on a more masuline way of being. you think? not that i'd have to because who cares if i'm an effeminate boy i just wonder what would happen tho.

i think if i met that person tho i'd be drawn to them initially then way bored.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Finally, someone who fully understands first-hand what I (we?) have been through. I'm also assuming she'd be MTF. In which case we would kind of relate but also not really relate in that aspect. Would be fun when we were happy and we'd feed into each others' toxicity when we were down. Probably best that we never meet.