• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How deeply rooted into the universe is the enneagram seated?

KitchenFly

Apply rule one and rule two:​

-273.15 Absolute Zero​

-274.15 Cosmic Microwave Background at One degree above Absolute Zero.​

-275.15 Cosmic Microwave Background at Two degrees above Absolute Zero.​

-276.15 Cosmic Microwave Background at Three degree above Absolute Zero.​

2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zero's, 3 = 3 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 3 + 6 = 29) Twenty nine zero's.​

2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zero's, 4 = 4 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 4 + 6 = 30) Thirty zero's.​

2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zero's, 5 = 5 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 5 + 6 = 31) Thirty one zero's.​

2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zero's, 6 = 6 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 6 + 6 = 32) Thirty two zero's.​

29 + 30 + 31 + 32 = 122​

Thanks to Leron Borsten for giving us that explanation in less 100 words.

So 1 + 5 = 6

D = 1+9

Another 1 + 5 = 6 Can be found in our Solar system Pluto and its five moons. Pluto and four of its five moons spin in the clockwise direction and one moon spins in the anticlockwise direction. Shore there are large rocks in space on an odd orbit around the Sun,. that's true but they are also six masses of Atoms and also six giant cloud of quantum parts doing there thing. Three things at once. That is how I like to think of them as objects. We think of Gravity and mass as being linked but what about an idea like Dark Matter and atoms and Dark energy and quantum parts. All three tears operating at different temperature's at the same time. Synergetic structures. Perhaps.

This video link stems from NASA and its research into Pluto when it flue a probe past it some years back not long ago.

one of the first thought I had when I sore this scaled model of Pluto was I reminds me of the Helix the six pointed fig on the enneagram symbol. The moon Nix spinning in an anti clock wise direction reminded me of the unique properties the sensitivity of the Social Sexual instinctive variant instinctual type one of six instinctual variant types. If as mentioned above Gravity Dark Matter and Dark Energy and Temperature link all objects together within the solar system It maybe possible that Pluto and the six instinctual variants are linked at the mechanical level of how this operate like organic life animals with instincts made from mass energy atoms and quantum parts.

I have match an order that makes sense to me here are two matchings see what you think the order of the six maybe. They are six object that seem to behaving separately and as one. Its an Idea nothing concrete about it I seek to find peace's of the jigsaw puzzle and it would be amazing if this correlation was correct. Simply one more Nobel Prize to sit on my Tv to look at when the advertainments are running. a-ha i remember why I won that Nobel prize that's the Pluto one.

1. Pluto: Sp/So
2. Charon:
3. Styx:
4. Nix: So/Sx
5. Kerberos:
6. Hydra:

The enneagram has nine points. The enneagram also has The Absolute Model within its construct. We can now add the 54 because 18 multiplied three time = 54 and on the left side of the decimal point the unit values sum to: 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 54. ( 5 + 4 = 9 )

Three lines joining each line with a number value of nine nine at each of its two ends.

The inner triangle of The Absolute.

--------------------------------------- 9 ----- 9

---------------------- 9 -------------------------------------- 9
-
-------------------------
9 ------------------------------- 9

https://www.scribd.com/document/247174688/Russell-Smith-Cosmic-Secrets

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2512553665705081&type=3