• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hi! Would you type me ? Questionnaire included

Cass93B

Hi there ! I'm new here and was wondering if you guys would try to type me? Honestly any input matters whether it be spitting a cognitive function ( that's interesting) , my mbti type , socionics type, or even enneagram. If you can't decide you could just tell me that even and that it's just a guess. I like hearing multiple inputs so if possibly I would appreciate it thank you! I cannot seem to space it out every time I try it just messes it up sorry. 1.) Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind. Yes I haven't been able to do many physical things in my life like sports etc. I have been in a few car accidents throughout my life. For the past ten years I have been living with a severe case of Fibromyalgia and TMJ among other issues that have come about. I've been through a Lot and still am but I am doing everything I can to get to a functional or mostly functional life , that is the goal. I do not take strong opioid pain medicine but I do take nerve pain and anti inflammatory medicine. I am not where I want to be or thought I would be at 27 but I can find joy in moments and have a positive outlook despite the pain.
2. ) What type(s) do you usually score as on tests? My first test I took I was 17 years old and the result was INFP. After that I would get ENFP , ISFP, ENFJ, occasionally but rarely ISTJ , ESFP, and ISFJ. I know my cognitive functions tests make zero sense but I typically score highest on Fi then Fe, either Ni, Se, or Ne are next etc. On the S vs N type of test I typically get close to 50/50 except usually more F . Someone typed me an ISFP high in Fi Ni and lacking on my Se due to my health or an ENFP that focuses a lot on Fi/ INFP like but not quite. Other tests have said ENFP, and ISTJ , and the last person said possibly ESFP.
3. )Choose 2 photos and look at each for as long as you feel that you need. Copy and paste the photos here and write your impression of each of them.- The baby's with turquoise eyes. Those eyes are gorgeous and brilliant looking. This baby looks incredibly alert and looks as if it is already analyzing its surroundings, just taking things in. This infant has a strong presence. Odd maybe to think this but it would be interesting to see who this baby turns out to be later on in life. Photo 2. ) This reminds me of a place when I lived out of the US before . Born here but I lived in South America ,outside of Santiago Chile by the coast. The coast was wild, alive , brilliant. I called it my mermaid cove. It did have a little castle so naturally I think a child would come to that conclusion but I felt it in my veins that it was ethereal , special.. I had quite the imagination as a child. Aware but imaginative , I liked to paint reality with a dream that somewhere hidden little fantasies came true. It is so visually appealing the blues and browns compliment eachother in a beautiful way . I wonder what is under the ocean there what type of life , creatures. I've always been fascinated with science from the deep ocean to the rocks on the coast ... it all interested me for the curiosity, understanding things , and how visually gorgeous nature can be .. natural art or masterpiece I call it. Did anything historic or meanngful happen here? Is there a story here ? I could sit there for hours and get lost in the beauty just feel the breeze on my face while looking at the beauty of the ocean and feeling the peace it gives me. I would eventually want to lay back and just soak up being there and just relax . That's honestly always been my source of meditation and mental peace being out in nature. I have a deep affinity and pull for it.
4.) You are on the clock to fix something, a friend of yours sits beside you and gives a lot of interesting ideas, none of them actually help or are related to your situation, but they are still something you find interesting. What is your reaction? What do you say? What do you do? What's your train of thought? I don't want to hurt their feelings t but I really need to get this done. What if what they are saying is very important I would either let them speak and then tell them I need to get this done ASAP even though I find what they are saying is very interesting and I wish I could finish the conversation. I might even ask for help or suggest if they would like that they could keep me company until I am done and then we can do something.
5.) What are some of your most important values? Kindness, Humility, I've learned physical health and consistency with it, Inner Strength, Appreciative, , Honesty, Equality, Monogamous, (Transparency and Relatability are personalized that may some do not care for but I do) Finding joy and strength in difficult times, Understanding personal worth and capabilities, Inner Peace, Wisdom, Philanthropy, Humanitarian & Environmentalist, Healthy Foresight, Will Power , Awareness, Being a good judge of character, Inspiration, Hope, Creativitiy Adaptability, Openminded ness, A form of structure ( It's hard to get places in life without that which can be a hard lesson to learn especially for those not naturally inclined, Visionary ( Striving to bring that back in my character , it has been repressed along with Creativity. It's not really a value per say is it ? But humor is essential in Life. Consideration and more consideration please.
5. ) Can they change? What would be the reason if they changed? Yes as I go through life and learn either form personal experience or through others experiences or wisdom that I trust, then yes they can if I deem the stance or understanding of the value correct . There's obvious ones that are really like my central core of who I am and my way of living that will adapt but not change. Not necessarily change but get a better understanding of how they work . Some I learned on my own at an early age others; I grew up with and decided for myself that I did believe in them.
6. ) You are in a car with some other people, the people in the car are talking. Someone makes a claim that you see as immoral/rude/cruel. What is your inward reaction? What do you think? What do you say? I would say that yes I would say something not specific necessarily unless I knew them well. I may or may not ask why they feel that way. I am usually open minded and believe in live and let live but if it reaches a hurtful, cruel level then I either get as far away from them as possible or I say something and then get away. I will either try to reason with them based on basic fundamental human principals or law even that we have adapted to that is very hard to argue about or deny. Once I see someones morals as being cruel or twisted I tend to avoid them completely
7. a) What activities energizes you the most? Why? Being outdoors especially in the ocean or by trees. I feel peace and ethereal type vibes . Subjects, and at times people that interest me . I have to feel like I am in a non judgmental or uptight safe zone to feel truly energized by people otherwise I find it draining by the end of the night. I like learning about new people, places, things, art, facts. I like to listen to theories but also have an affinity for facts or theories that can be applied to my somewhat varying points of view , philosophies stored in my mind or something that can teach me about this world past present or future that can help me shape my world and understand around myself. I do like taking in information that can be useful or can help me gain wisdom. I like to expand my mind while holding true to my core values.
7. b) What activities drains you the most? Why? Not sleeping obviously, too much of the same thing , being around uncomfortable people or in the middle of a large crowd. Sometimes I get drained because I try to hard and my anxiety gets the best of me and I am too critical of myself.
8. ) Do you believe you are introverted or extraverted? Why do you believe that? (Please be as detailed as possible) I believe I am both as strange as that is. My inner life is so sacred even so that makes me want to say introvert but I like going out in the world and utilizing whatever I have to give to the world . I like going out and learning , expanding. I learn more about my self when I go out live and then have alone time to reflect and gain wisdom if possible. Other people do interest me and new / varied experiences. Sometimes though I get overwhelmed drained from too much excess. Balance is not my forte but I desire it to be though for the most part I have grown out of that.
9. ) Please describe yourself, what do you see as your greatest strengths and what do you see as your greatest weaknesses? My greatest strength is that though I may judge someone if I see something immoral but other then that I can appreciate a person for who they are and make them feel accepted or so I've been told . I have a lot of empathy, compassion and I am a humanitarian. I genuinely care about other s and value lives. I care about our environment. I am rational but passionate if I can find a solution that is logical and wise then I will go for it. I like to find solutions, that is very important to me. I do not just jump, I analyze first. I am very good with detail and enjoy research. I have a lot of endurance ,and passion for a fulfilling life. I push through obstacles to the best of my ability. I ammostly an open book but there's a lot too me. I have experienced a great deal.
10. ) Please describe yourself when you are feeling stressed. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome. Stress brings out my worst posssibky due to pain because before though I had slight anxiety I would laugh things off. Now I panic, beat myself up mentally, and can be a bit snappy in the moment. Zero patience mode. It might not be severe but it's still enough to make me feel really bad afterwords. I can admit my wrongs, I apologize. Before I would say would you relax how is stressing going to make anything better now I still do at times but other times I am on edge during a stressful situation. Typically though I do throw negative emotions to people who are not at fault it's a big no no for me .

Cass93B

Let me know if you would like to see my Instagram as well there's photos but mainly quotes I believe in.

noname3788

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your case is a difficult one, which shoudn't come as a surprise to you, since you already got a bunch of conclicting results before. Also, I don't know the questionaire or the photos (3.), so it would be nice if you could post the source, it's not one of the stickied questionaires here.

Some things I've noticed while reading your post:
Kindness, Humility, I've learned physical health and consistency with it, Inner Strength, Appreciative, , Honesty, Equality, Monogamous, (Transparency and Relatability are personalized that may some do not care for but I do) Finding joy and strength in difficult times, Understanding personal worth and capabilities, Inner Peace, Wisdom, Philanthropy, Humanitarian & Environmentalist, Healthy Foresight, Will Power , Awareness, Being a good judge of character, Inspiration, Hope, Creativitiy Adaptability, Openminded ness, A form of structure ( It's hard to get places in life without that which can be a hard lesson to learn especially for those not naturally inclined, Visionary ( Striving to bring that back in my character , it has been repressed along with Creativity. It's not really a value per say is it ? But humor is essential in Life. Consideration and more consideration please.
That's quite a lot of values, and trying to build your life around all of them is quite difficult and definetely ambitious. I assume there may be some perfectionistic tendencies here (but I could be wrong on this one).
I don't want to hurt their feelings t but I really need to get this done. What if what they are saying is very important I would either let them speak and then tell them I need to get this done ASAP even though I find what they are saying is very interesting and I wish I could finish the conversation. I might even ask for help or suggest if they would like that they could keep me company until I am done and then we can do something.
That would be a clear focus on results, product-oriented thinking and a need for closure, rather than keeping things open, despite valuing open-mindedness. Those two together let me think of you as an xNFJ type - intuition and judging can be opposing traits in some ways.
Being outdoors especially in the ocean or by trees. I feel peace and ethereal type vibes . Subjects, and at times people that interest me . I have to feel like I am in a non judgmental or uptight safe zone to feel truly energized by people otherwise I find it draining by the end of the night. I like learning about new people, places, things, art, facts. I like to listen to theories but also have an affinity for facts or theories that can be applied to my somewhat varying points of view , philosophies stored in my mind or something that can teach me about this world past present or future that can help me shape my world and understand around myself. I do like taking in information that can be useful or can help me gain wisdom. I like to expand my mind while holding true to my core values.
A lot of focus on self-improvement, continued learning and understanding new things, fits the NJ type profile. There also seems to be a slight preference for introversions, while you like being outside and to confront yourself with new things, you seem to have a limited interest in meeting new people, rather you seek to explore new places just by yourself.

My conclusion is that you're likely an INFJ. Your other answer don't contradict it in any way. If I had to speculate why you got typed as P-types or sensing type, it would probably be due to some stereotypes, mainly values = Fi = IxFP, and going outside frequently doesn't make you a sensor, it just seems like a way to get out of your head. I don't see a sensing type at all here. If not INFJ, then maybe INFP, but INFJ fits better in my opinion. However, I have no idea about your enneagram type at all. Okay you're very unlikely to be an 8 :laugh:

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
I will come to this thread soon as requested.
There is no need for pictures or video, I dont type that way (some few people do although).

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There's a lot of Si in your questionnaire. You seem to seek peace, harmony and physical comfort. Your appreciation for nature and physical health are also quite strong. When talking about things you focus on the visual and tangible, seeking a place to mediate and focus on your inner sensation rather than a thrill and an action, that clearly means you use Si over Se. You also appreciate philosophy and ideas, but it seems like your personal experience of soft sensory stimuli is more important, that Ne is definitely there just waiting to be explored. People focused and humanitarian, you're clearly an F type. Values like transparency and relatability are very SJ.

ISFJ, you almost scream enneagram 9 throughout this whole questionnaire. I'd say 9w1 2w3 6w5 sp/so is your tritype. Socionics alpha SEI is almost definite from what you wrote.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
[MENTION=40463]Cass93B[/MENTION]
Im going to say that this is a little bit tough one because of the accidents and stuff, it would be nice to know which things you pointed were before or after the first accident.

The first thing that we can all agree here is that you seem to be a feeler, heavily. The cognitive tests even tells you that for sure. I say that you should despise ISTJ as your type, because of the T. I dont think any T type fits, mainly because there is Fe and Fi on the test and some good parts of Fe and Fi on your text.

The problem starts on the other dimensions. F is the only one I am sure of. So, I really put some thought, had crossed some other personality stuff and I narrow down as (regardless), results were still confusing, but the most likely type is ISFJ. Although, in order, I would say that INFJ is to be considered as well, both with a weak introversion. And that agrees with the opinion of the two posters above. So, my final answer is IXFJ, with quite some doubt. You seem to have a strong sensing side, or a strong intuition side, which might mean that you are a ISFJ that it isnt a "Ne-tard" or a INFJ that isnt a "Se-tard". Or perhaps in the past before the accidents you were extraverted, in that case, ENFJ is more likely than ESFJ, but so far I can only say "likely". Trying another questionarie or saying some additional stuff could help, specially before and after the few accidents.

EDIT: Just to reinforce, I see a lot of Big 5 Agreebleness on you, and I truly appreciatte that.
The most likely enneagrams for high Agreeableness are 9, 2 and 6, so although I still have some stuff to learn about enneagram, I think [MENTION=18559]Fay[/MENTION] tri-type (regardless of the wings) is quite likely. Type 3, 5 and 8 are less likely on the same term.