• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help needed - In search of a different cognitive function test

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Hey guys, I'm wondering if this sort of thing exists out there and I was wondering if you guys could help me out.

I was wondering if there is a cognitive function test out there that pits Te/Fi views against Fe/Ti views, and so forth.

The only thing I can think of that comes remotely close to this concept is the Team Technology test (here), which pits different functions against one another. However, it is not constructed in the way I describe AND it pits non-contrasting functions against each other! For example, it will pit Ne against Si, even though we all know that these are linked functions.

Edit: Function axes! That is the phrase I was looking for!

á´…eparted

passages
Cognitive functions tests don't really seem that reliable to me. Most I have seen sort of miss the point and are too stereotype based. The best way to sort it out IMO is through self-reflection and interview-type stuff :shrug:.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Cognitive functions tests don't really seem that reliable to me. Most I have seen sort of miss the point and are too stereotype based. The best way to sort it out IMO is through self-reflection and interview-type stuff :shrug:.

I'm not really looking for one to determine my type. I'm okay with the one that I've come to a conclusion with on my own. I'm just looking for a fresher look on this sort of thing.