• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me typing!

OerbaDiaNesty

Hi there! Nice to meet you, everyone! :bye:

I know the mbti thingy for a long time (i don't remember how much haha!) :D and i usually get ENFP in almost any test! and i'm almost sure that i'm ENFP, but sometimes it seems too hard to be typed correctly! Could you help me? :D. I saw this questionnaire around here! It could be fun to do it! And it also looks helpful four you guys! so here we go!:

Personal concepts
1. What is beauty? What is love?
: Oh my gosh! What is love is a song, of course! What is love? / Baby don't hurt me / Don't hurt me / No more / :D hahaha! Just kidding! :newwink: Well, beauty could be many things! Depending on who you ask of course! Oh, i know! It could be like beauty and the beast! someone who is really attractive! But it is also someone who is not only beautiful outside, it's also inside. You can be attractive and then be a big meanie, you know! And love could be described as a bond between people! And there are lots and lots of types of love! Love for a friend, love for your family, love for your special partner, love for a pet, love for a place, love for an object...! There are a lot of loves! :) and why not to say it! I love love, of any kind!

2. What are your most important values?: Well, my most most most most mooooooost important value is having bonds (and love) with people, having lots of friends, i love people! I like meeting new people, and sharing moments with them! My other values are my family of course! Being myself is also important! Everyone has to be their own, no matter what! Oh! i almost forgot! I value adventure lot (seeing new places, going somewhere, experience new things..)

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?: Nope! I'm not religious! Well, what i believe, is that, there is something up there! It doesn't have to be a god! It could be a bird with a horse body and dog legs who prays for us all! or a robot, or an alien, or a god...! it could be a lot of things! I believe in Karma too, because, if you live doing good, sooner or later, something good will come to you, i'm sure of it! And also, i believe that if we keep faith and hope, anything can be done

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?: War is horrible! I think the world is such a beautiful place.. contrary to what a lot of people tell me, i think it is a nice place, but some things, as war, make it look.. ugly. We could live in peace, but for some reason, there have to be conflicts and war. And power could be the ability to influence others in a good way! being persuasive!

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?: About a lot of things! I talk and talk and talk! But mostly i laugh about random things with my friends! or people in general! like for example: Hey! What would be the crossing of a donkey and unicorn! (donkeycorn!) and what would they eat and such! Or if it is an important thing, about friendship, about problems (mines and other people) and etc!. My interests are hanging out with friends, being with my family, going to places, going to the cine (with someone of course!), being silly and joke around, going for walks with someone, spending time with someone, basically! Because.. well, in the past, in middle school people hated me, so i didn't have friends. Since some time, i have real friends, so i don't feel alone anymore! Because middle school left me so scarred, that i am still depressed and anxious. I was forced to stay at home all day everyday for like 7 years, because i didn't have anyone to be with.. i have my brother, but he is reaaaaaaaaally cold, and independant and he prefers to stay with is computer rather than going anywhere, he needs a reason to go to places, while i just go because i love going out! (what if he is ISTP or ISTJ or INTP or something like that! :O) and my mother is always working, and she gets tired, but we are really close! (maybe she is ESTP! she is short-tempered, but funny and tough!) we are like Vanille (me) and Fang (mom) from Final Fantasy XIII (heyyy that's why i have this username i love Vanille! she is like my girl counterpart!)

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body? : Nope nope nope! To many details and to many names of medicine and terms.. In my body.. well, i'm a really slim guy, and i don't pay my attention to my body! It's fine as it is!

7. What do you think of daily chores?
: 1 word: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING! I do i because mom is always tired and she needs help, and my brother doesn't do much :| but it is tedious, and someone has to do it... I hate routine!

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
: Oh! My favorite movie is the little mermaid!! (Well i watched i looooooooooong ago! but i had to say it!), other films like Inside Out, Frozen, Tangled, Big Hero 6, Aladdin (well.. Disney in general!), Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Narnia, Divergent... As well as their books! Yes, i love animation and Disney movies :D
9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?: A lot of things for both! I cried because lately, i had some differences with my friends, because another friend doesnt want to talk to them, and i stayed with her, so she didn't get all alone, and they were pushing me to tell her to come back and talk to them, so i was in the middle of it. And last week i though i was going to be alone again, because they were mad at me for not telling the other friend to come back to the group, so i felt really guilty and lonely. But now everything is fine! :D. I usually cry for such things, i give a lot of importance to friendship and i really hate being lonely. I really fear being lonely and alone. And laugh lot of things! I laugh for nothing, usually i laugh at my own ideas! I'm very imaginate, as i said i have lots of crazy ideas of "what if this guy was a criminal and started to attack us with gummy bears!" or because something funny happens! But i usually laugh a lot, about almost everything, even if it is not funny!

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?: I feel i belong where my family and friends are, no more and no less :newwink:

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?: A lot of things. I'm really open with my emotions, i'm naive and innocent, so many people take advantage of it. But i'm just the way i am! Also, they always see that i love people, so when they want to make me sad, they ignore me. I also like being in the spotlight so it also hurts when everyone knows you love it and they don't pay attention just to make you feel bad. I also feel guilty for about everything, because i have very low self esteem when i'm doing something important and i don't do anything right... (although i'm usually confident with non important matters.. xD)

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?: I guess that my friendliness and cheerfulness and sunny disposition! I usually bring positive energy everywhere! So i love that i'm heerful, friendly, empathetic, imaginative, fun-loving, talkative, positive, understanding, kind, warm, innocent, enthusiastic, impulsive, playful, daydreamer, childish, sociable and affectionate!

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?:In having more self esteem. I don't have any special talent, i'm clumsy so i don't do anything right :(. and one time, another time and so on makes me feel tired of not doing anything right. I mean, everytime i do something i do it differently than last time, because i have the attention span of a goldfish. I can see a butterfly and get lost, just like that!

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.: I don't get the question! (sorry i'm spanish! i understand a lot of things but i guess that rut means routine maybe!) If it is so, yes, and i dont like when everyday seems a copy/paste of the rest of days

People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?: Let's see! I like friendliness in people, i am a very accepting person, but i need people who open up too to be their friend or at least to get to know them! also respect, and positivity, and acceptance! I dislike: Rejection! You have to see the whole book before judging it for it's cover! Or someone who is spiteful, or someone who is always angry

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?: I love love! But i don't have any idea of sex, that's why i say i'm naive (for this and for a lot of things like this!). But i would want someone who is accepting, and loving and someone who gives reassurance or support. Someone who is fun to be with, and wants to go places. Well, to be honest, i want someone who is like a friend but a partner at the same time! :D

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?: Oh childs are cute! :D. I would love to have two! Well, i would teach them that they have to be open towards everyone else, that no matter what they have to keep faith and hope, to laugh even when they're sad, to cry if they have to, to be accepting, and to be nice to everyone! To not to hold grudges, to be giving and kind and to try to always look for the good in people. To always have a lively imagination and again to be open with everyone else!

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?: Inward would be the same as outward! I don't usually think things, so i would say whatever comes to my mind. But probably it would depend on who and which belief. For example: My friends don't agree with me to be so open with people, because they say people can take advantege of you! But i told them that that depends on the person, not everyone is evil by nature, so not everyone is going to take advantege of noneone just for being nice to them!

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.: Well, i see society as two things: Superdupermega good because i love society and being part of it, but i also hate it, because it has a lot of prejudices withouth even knowing you. It really depends on the people, not everyone is the same. But i see people as something really nice! I love people, really, since i was a child, i always like to be around them and talk and laugh and share moments with anyone. But when someone mean appears.. it just drains me, when someone is mean or evil or a big meanie!

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?: Exactly as i am! Crazy, funny, nice, sweet, chidlike... I don't change just by being with them

21. How do you behave around strangers?:
As if i knew them from before! I'm not shy at all, so i don't have to hide who i am because someone doesnt know me. But.. for example, at work it's something different, i have to behave.. which is horrible, because working in (almost anything) has a lot of rules like: you don't have to behave like this or like that, you can't do this or that.. and it's awful! but it is for a while.. but still!

Well! That's all! :D phew! I think i wrote quite a bit! Anyway, thanks a lot to everyone for the help! :D

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Hi there! Nice to meet you, everyone! :bye:

I know the mbti thingy for a long time (i don't remember how much haha!) :D and i usually get ENFP in almost any test! and i'm almost sure that i'm ENFP, but sometimes it seems too hard to be typed correctly! Could you help me? :D. I saw this questionnaire around here! It could be fun to do it! And it also looks helpful four you guys! so here we go!:

Personal concepts
1. What is beauty? What is love?
: Oh my gosh! What is love is a song, of course! What is love? / Baby don't hurt me / Don't hurt me / No more / :D hahaha! Just kidding! :newwink: Well, beauty could be many things! Depending on who you ask of course! Oh, i know! It could be like beauty and the beast! someone who is really attractive! But it is also someone who is not only beautiful outside, it's also inside. You can be attractive and then be a big meanie, you know! And love could be described as a bond between people! And there are lots and lots of types of love! Love for a friend, love for your family, love for your special partner, love for a pet, love for a place, love for an object...! There are a lot of loves! :) and why not to say it! I love love, of any kind!

2. What are your most important values?: Well, my most most most most mooooooost important value is having bonds (and love) with people, having lots of friends, i love people! I like meeting new people, and sharing moments with them! My other values are my family of course! Being myself is also important! Everyone has to be their own, no matter what! Oh! i almost forgot! I value adventure lot (seeing new places, going somewhere, experience new things..)

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?: Nope! I'm not religious! Well, what i believe, is that, there is something up there! It doesn't have to be a god! It could be a bird with a horse body and dog legs who prays for us all! or a robot, or an alien, or a god...! it could be a lot of things! I believe in Karma too, because, if you live doing good, sooner or later, something good will come to you, i'm sure of it! And also, i believe that if we keep faith and hope, anything can be done

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?: War is horrible! I think the world is such a beautiful place.. contrary to what a lot of people tell me, i think it is a nice place, but some things, as war, make it look.. ugly. We could live in peace, but for some reason, there have to be conflicts and war. And power could be the ability to influence others in a good way! being persuasive!

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?: About a lot of things! I talk and talk and talk! But mostly i laugh about random things with my friends! or people in general! like for example: Hey! What would be the crossing of a donkey and unicorn! (donkeycorn!) and what would they eat and such! Or if it is an important thing, about friendship, about problems (mines and other people) and etc!. My interests are hanging out with friends, being with my family, going to places, going to the cine (with someone of course!), being silly and joke around, going for walks with someone, spending time with someone, basically! Because.. well, in the past, in middle school people hated me, so i didn't have friends. Since some time, i have real friends, so i don't feel alone anymore! Because middle school left me so scarred, that i am still depressed and anxious. I was forced to stay at home all day everyday for like 7 years, because i didn't have anyone to be with.. i have my brother, but he is reaaaaaaaaally cold, and independant and he prefers to stay with is computer rather than going anywhere, he needs a reason to go to places, while i just go because i love going out! (what if he is ISTP or ISTJ or INTP or something like that! :O) and my mother is always working, and she gets tired, but we are really close! (maybe she is ESTP! she is short-tempered, but funny and tough!) we are like Vanille (me) and Fang (mom) from Final Fantasy XIII (heyyy that's why i have this username i love Vanille! she is like my girl counterpart!)

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body? : Nope nope nope! To many details and to many names of medicine and terms.. In my body.. well, i'm a really slim guy, and i don't pay my attention to my body! It's fine as it is!

7. What do you think of daily chores?
: 1 word: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING! I do i because mom is always tired and she needs help, and my brother doesn't do much :| but it is tedious, and someone has to do it... I hate routine!

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
: Oh! My favorite movie is the little mermaid!! (Well i watched i looooooooooong ago! but i had to say it!), other films like Inside Out, Frozen, Tangled, Big Hero 6, Aladdin (well.. Disney in general!), Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Narnia, Divergent... As well as their books! Yes, i love animation and Disney movies :D
9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?: A lot of things for both! I cried because lately, i had some differences with my friends, because another friend doesnt want to talk to them, and i stayed with her, so she didn't get all alone, and they were pushing me to tell her to come back and talk to them, so i was in the middle of it. And last week i though i was going to be alone again, because they were mad at me for not telling the other friend to come back to the group, so i felt really guilty and lonely. But now everything is fine! :D. I usually cry for such things, i give a lot of importance to friendship and i really hate being lonely. I really fear being lonely and alone. And laugh lot of things! I laugh for nothing, usually i laugh at my own ideas! I'm very imaginate, as i said i have lots of crazy ideas of "what if this guy was a criminal and started to attack us with gummy bears!" or because something funny happens! But i usually laugh a lot, about almost everything, even if it is not funny!

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?: I feel i belong where my family and friends are, no more and no less :newwink:

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?: A lot of things. I'm really open with my emotions, i'm naive and innocent, so many people take advantage of it. But i'm just the way i am! Also, they always see that i love people, so when they want to make me sad, they ignore me. I also like being in the spotlight so it also hurts when everyone knows you love it and they don't pay attention just to make you feel bad. I also feel guilty for about everything, because i have very low self esteem when i'm doing something important and i don't do anything right... (although i'm usually confident with non important matters.. xD)

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?: I guess that my friendliness and cheerfulness and sunny disposition! I usually bring positive energy everywhere! So i love that i'm heerful, friendly, empathetic, imaginative, fun-loving, talkative, positive, understanding, kind, warm, innocent, enthusiastic, impulsive, playful, daydreamer, childish, sociable and affectionate!

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?:In having more self esteem. I don't have any special talent, i'm clumsy so i don't do anything right :(. and one time, another time and so on makes me feel tired of not doing anything right. I mean, everytime i do something i do it differently than last time, because i have the attention span of a goldfish. I can see a butterfly and get lost, just like that!

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.: I don't get the question! (sorry i'm spanish! i understand a lot of things but i guess that rut means routine maybe!) If it is so, yes, and i dont like when everyday seems a copy/paste of the rest of days

People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?: Let's see! I like friendliness in people, i am a very accepting person, but i need people who open up too to be their friend or at least to get to know them! also respect, and positivity, and acceptance! I dislike: Rejection! You have to see the whole book before judging it for it's cover! Or someone who is spiteful, or someone who is always angry

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?: I love love! But i don't have any idea of sex, that's why i say i'm naive (for this and for a lot of things like this!). But i would want someone who is accepting, and loving and someone who gives reassurance or support. Someone who is fun to be with, and wants to go places. Well, to be honest, i want someone who is like a friend but a partner at the same time! :D

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?: Oh childs are cute! :D. I would love to have two! Well, i would teach them that they have to be open towards everyone else, that no matter what they have to keep faith and hope, to laugh even when they're sad, to cry if they have to, to be accepting, and to be nice to everyone! To not to hold grudges, to be giving and kind and to try to always look for the good in people. To always have a lively imagination and again to be open with everyone else!

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?: Inward would be the same as outward! I don't usually think things, so i would say whatever comes to my mind. But probably it would depend on who and which belief. For example: My friends don't agree with me to be so open with people, because they say people can take advantege of you! But i told them that that depends on the person, not everyone is evil by nature, so not everyone is going to take advantege of noneone just for being nice to them!

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.: Well, i see society as two things: Superdupermega good because i love society and being part of it, but i also hate it, because it has a lot of prejudices withouth even knowing you. It really depends on the people, not everyone is the same. But i see people as something really nice! I love people, really, since i was a child, i always like to be around them and talk and laugh and share moments with anyone. But when someone mean appears.. it just drains me, when someone is mean or evil or a big meanie!

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?: Exactly as i am! Crazy, funny, nice, sweet, chidlike... I don't change just by being with them

21. How do you behave around strangers?:
As if i knew them from before! I'm not shy at all, so i don't have to hide who i am because someone doesnt know me. But.. for example, at work it's something different, i have to behave.. which is horrible, because working in (almost anything) has a lot of rules like: you don't have to behave like this or like that, you can't do this or that.. and it's awful! but it is for a while.. but still!

Well! That's all! :D phew! I think i wrote quite a bit! Anyway, thanks a lot to everyone for the help! :D

Hi,

Just briefly, your answers are thorough and fantastic. I would guess ENFP is about right. However, it really is impossible to tell from a questionnaire. I'd say the best way to discover your type is to hang around and interact with people.

Still, my initial response is that you seem ENFP.

Asharto

You.

I like you.

I can relate quite a bit to you but I dont know my own type haha.
You sound extroverted for sure, a feeler as well so an ENFX? I literally have no clue what ENFJ's are like so its hard to say which of the two i think you are. I really like the way you think! Very similar to mine except i dont think im as extroverted.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Personally, I think you are Fe dom. Not sure which one though.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Stick around and post a bit more. Really from this I get the feeling that you are overly trying to portray a 'stereotypical' ENFP. Looking beyond that I could throw out a few guesses as to what your real type may be- and who knows it could be a less exhaggerated ENFP than what you have portrayed- but it would be pretty up in the air as to what to pull from. So stick around.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's pretty much certain you have Fe. So EFJ. I'm going to say ESFJ. We need more on the forum!

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESFJ is what I've gotten from reading this, can't really see anything else as of now (maybe ISFJ who seems way more energetic through the internet than irl? I don't think so though. ) The thing that really makes me feel this typing is valid, is that you write exactly like one of my former highschool friends who's an esfj, both regarding tone and structure. Anyways, I hope your time here does prove to be enjoyable, whether or not it actually will make your type more apparent.

OerbaDiaNesty

Oh! I didn't even saw the possibilitie of ESFJ! Like, it seems nice as well! :). but hmmm, i think i'm too disorganized to be an J and too well.. oblivious, or absent minded, maybe? to be an S! but i guess that as you said, i use fe, too! Oh! and Frosty, its the way i am! Well.. the bad thing about internet is that you don't know how exactly do you say something! so i guess it is a bit harder for everyone to see exactly how are you acting haha! :D And well, to be honest! I hope i'm not introverted :O not because it is a bad thing! it's because everyone keeps telling me: oh Nesty, you're really open and friendly and endearing! and i didn't consider myself one! so if i were an introverted i would be living a lie! :O WAAAAAAAAAH! :cry: Oh! irl i sound like i'm in drugs like: HEYDOYOUWANNATOBUILDASNOWMAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!??? :D :D :D :D :D :D. In fact, most people ask me what do i have for breaksfast (it's a joke, of course! :D) because i have a lot of energy and enthuasiasm! It's like i don't get tired of doing things, i get tired of NOT DOING A THING AND STAY STILL! AGH! But as i said, at work or some kind of serious place i have to behave, i mean, if someone dies i can't be like: OH LET'S FLY TO THE MOON IN A DRAGON WHO SPITS RAINBOWS WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! I would sound like i'm laughing of someone's missfortune!: :newwink:

By the way!! Asharto LET ME LOVE YOU! I like you too, you sound really nice! :D

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
but hmmm, i think i'm too disorganized to be an J and too well.. oblivious, or absent minded, maybe? to be an S! but i guess that as you said, i use fe, too!

J types can be disorganized. S types can be absentminded.

Regarding the questionnaire, your presentation is very ENFP. One could say, too ENFP.
But the content is distinctly Fe flavored. You have almost completely characterized yourself based on your relations to other people. The way you feel about them and the way they make you feel. Your opinions and actions appear to be defined based on the impact they have on others and how that influences how they see you.

While those things may be of interest to any individual ENFP, I am doubtful that they would value it as core to their identity in the same way that you seem to.

That is why I, and probably the others, suspect you are actually ExFJ.