• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Help, I lose sense of things again...

wu lan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Anyone ever experience this before?

I feel like the things around me are practially non-existent.
This has been happening since I was a kid. I was so into my imagination that time passing by and suddenly it is evening and I'm tired, but I get nothing done. I know better that not getting it done will give me bad consequenses in the future, even the process of how it will get bad. I've been failing before and I know well how it turns out in the end.

For example, even when homework is in front of me, I could not sense any part of it. Like I can just throw them away anytime I want, but I shouldn't do it, I will ruin my future if I do so. Yet, it does nothing as motivation. Before, I can get by with the thought of my mom who will be ashamed if I fail on class, and somehow, I get it done. But now, it doesn't cut it anymore. I don't care anymore.

It's like there's no bridge which helps me get through and reach that material in the other side so I can work on it. It feels disconnected. I just can't sense that they are existing, eventhough I can see them laying out clearly in front of me. Eventhough I know I can see my future if I don't do anything about it.

I try to force myself and do something like posting this.
I try taking a walk outside, create my own meal, making plans, craft, do the simple things, maybe I get any sense back, but I still doubt it.
If anyone familiar with this, maybe you can suggest me something to do or any insight to practice getting out of this problem.