• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Height discussion?

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm 5ft1, my husband is 6ft3 :wubbie:

wait...really? I didn't notice that you're shorter than me. My boyfriend's 6'4'', it looks kinda funny. I sometimes say that we look like Frodo and Gandalf.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ok I measured again, it's 5,67 not 5,7 :nerd:

ygolo

My termites win
Somewhat relevant: S&M: Short and Male - a documentary by Howard Goldberg on Vimeo

Please don't say that this is not real or painful.

As someone who was told to 'go home' (presumably because I look 'foreign') during a commute last week yet another time over the last four months, I can recognize discrimination when I see it.

Height discrimination, although not of the 'go home' variety, has been much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much more prevalent in my life. It is only made worse by people telling me that its not a real thing.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Random thought: While checking a guy out (his looks - I'm not a cashier or anything), I realized that I'm not necessarily only attracted to tall men and all of my boyfriends have been between 5'9" and 5'11". I had a pretty serious thing for a guy who was 5'7" once too.

I guess I really don't care anymore, although physical strength is definitely sexy and I will gravitate towards strong looking guys, I guess being tall or ripped isn't really necessary.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
5'9"

As far as attraction goes- I've been physically attracted to men who are what I call 'eye level.' They're a few inches taller or shorter than I am. It doesn't really matter/register if I actually stand taller than the guy I'm with, if our eyes are still pretty level. It's still intensely intimate, so what the fuck else should I care about? Personally, I mean. Body type tends to be similar. Thin/lean, but I don't mind if they're more muscular than I am. Healthy is attractive. Overall, it's a weird, unconscious symmetry thing. Perhaps.

:shrug:

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
6 feet (183.5 cm)

Where I come from that's extremely tall. It is also probably the most if not the only physically eye catching feature of me I tell myself :D.

I can remember been in Germany and feeling 'damm I am not so tall anymore.'

I have always beem attracted to tall women - 5'5' and above is ideal. However where I come from it's rare.

LEGERdeMAIN

5'9" As far as attraction goes- I've been physically attracted to men who are what I call 'eye level.' They're a few inches taller or shorter than I am. It doesn't really matter/register if I actually stand taller than the guy I'm with, if our eyes are still pretty level. It's still intensely intimate, so what the fuck else should I care about? Personally, I mean. Body type tends to be similar. Thin/lean, but I don't mind if they're more muscular than I am. Healthy is attractive. Overall, it's a weird, unconscious symmetry thing. Perhaps. :shrug:
I'm pretty sure you're 6'4"

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1.85 metres only 7 centimetres above the statistical average for my country

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Aw yah 5'7 and Libra rising.

[MENTION=5418]Lady_X[/MENTION] is 5'7 as well

[MENTION=18819]five sounds[/MENTION] what's your lank?

Oh and I really, really, really liked a guy that was shorter than me by only an inch or so and still...I couldn't do it. It wasn't even a sense that I *didnt feel feminine* or whatever because he was a Sicilian brick shithouse. It was just some vague feeling that something was off...like if you are used to wearing a watch or bracelet and then one day forgot it at home. I'd try again though if fate took me in that direction but yah...

5'5"

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
5'2" but I'm violent so that makes me seem taller.