• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Healthy Desserts

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What’s the healthiest way to make banana nut fudge?

Edit: Found this:

Ingredients​

• 2 avocados
  • 2 bananas
  • 250g dark chocolate

How to make​

1. Melt the chocolate slowly in a microwave. Do this in short bursts, stirring every 30 seconds.
  2. Blend the avocado and banana in a food processor.
  3. Mix in the melted chocolate.
  4. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and pour the mixture into it.
  5. Leave in the fridge for around two and a half hours, until firm. Alternatively, you can leave the mixture in the freezer for a shorter time.
  6. Cut into squares and store in the fridge until to ensure the fudge doesn't melt.

Last edited:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This kinda baked fruit stuff looks yummy to me.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Baked apples with a little butter, sugar, cinnamon and raisins. Probably less than 200 calories for the whole apple.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Frozen blueberries.

I bet you could make something like the fudge you posted above, but more like a dessert spread by mashing an avocado and adding cocoa and banana or applesauce or honey or whatever form of sweetener you'd prefer.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
frozen berries with honey drizzle. its really quite good heat for 30 seconds

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I know @The Cat won't want to hear this, but I smushed up a banana, an avocado, a scoop of dark chocolate, a big scoop of brown sugar, and two drops of vanilla. Then I smeared it onto a plastic dish, put peanuts on it, and put it in the freezer. I let it freeze lightly, so it wasn't too hard, then put a big dollop of whipped cream and shared it with a friend. It was actually pretty good. I realize the whipped cream wasn't health food, but overall it was surprisingly delicious.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I know @The Cat won't want to hear this, but I smushed up a banana, an avocado, a scoop of dark chocolate, a big scoop of brown sugar, and two drops of vanilla. Then I smeared it onto a plastic dish, put peanuts on it, and put it in the freezer. I let it freeze lightly, so it wasn't too hard, then put a big dollop of whipped cream and shared it with a friend. It was actually pretty good. I realize the whipped cream wasn't health food, but overall it was surprisingly delicious.
oh no you fudged up the bannana! o_O

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Plain Greek yogurt, walnuts, and blackberries/raspberries with REAL honey is good. (following the trend) I used to eat that for breakfast all the time.

Cottage cheese and mandarins. Not really a "dessert" per say, but it's hella good for you.

Dehydrated strawberries taste like candy.

Dark chocolate and mint paste.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I love homemade popsicles. One of the easiest is just straight pineapple juice. It even has a snowy popsicle-like texture when it freezes.

I have a popsicle mold that holds 2 Oz per pop. Pineapple juice is 3g sugar per ounce.

You can also go for a 3 or 4 Oz popsicle mold, and cut some of the sugar by blending the whole fruit with some nonfat greek yogurt. This is particularly good with mangoes, or mixing strawberries& bananas. I prefer a ratio of 70% greek yogurt, 30% freshly puréed fruit, & sometimes a splash (like a tbsp) of unsweetened vanilla almond milk to mix it up a bit more.

If you have a really good blender, you can add some spinach to the mix. It’s so bland you won’t taste it, even if it turns everything green. Bonus portion of veggies is always a plus, imo.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Plain Greek yogurt, walnuts, and blackberries/raspberries with REAL honey is good. (following the trend) I used to eat that for breakfast all the time.

Cottage cheese and mandarins. Not really a "dessert" per say, but it's hella good for you.

Dehydrated strawberries taste like candy.

Dark chocolate and mint paste.
What on earth is mint paste?? Sounds intriguing

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Haven't actually ate them yet(they got arrive first of course-), but I'm so pumped for these. Spicy dates with a nice sunbutter filling inside. I chose to do the pay what you want option(did $5 plus the shipping cost), which is actually a really clever idea on their part: