• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Becoming a healthy enneagram 9 wing 1

SunshineRays64

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hi. I used to be in the lowest levels of enneagram development which was 6-9. Now I'm right in the center of development which are levels 6-5 at best (about the 25th-65th percentile). I'm happy with my progress and I came a long way but I still have a very long road ahead of me if I want to become truly healthy in levels 1-3. I'm in trauma therapy right now and I get daily living extra support for disabilities and mental illness. It took me about 10-15 years to go from unhealthy to average and it probably might take me 4-10 years to be truly healthy. Overall what are other options to become healthy, thrive in life and to work on self compassion and self development?

Last edited:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Read any literature you can find on self love. Focus on healthy living, exercising, eating well, avoiding nicotine and alcohol if possible

KitchenFly

Be prepared for to see the world as it is. Presence Self,. you may need to reconnect to an opposite polarity again, The Heart.

If you are young ,.as say school age, age-grade: 1 - 4. Change to be the real you. You will need to, ,reengage your three centres-immediately before-reengaging, accessing your heart.
Via breath and then into the void. Along the way Nature requires a shock for the first time visitor, you have to let go and be transformed to reframe. While fully in touch with your bodies real view,. Be,. Not by choice, upset by the stomach pain, that's bio-logical you just engaged your three Centres,. ,trust in not knowing,. and after you have merged too and centred in the other-side. You will have re union with The Heart,. and experience yourself as your true authentic Self.

That is the best path I can offer a hope full 9w1. But the phycological faced is that you be all-in but alone, good part is you have authentic union with Self.

If you are the first to metaphorically speaking, eliminate the hearts-light. Then the context of the term "Alone" only person authentically able to illuminating the Heart Light. If others are switched on to and are able to see to the heart of another's being and to the heart of all things. Then you are Not-Alone.

Consensual Communication flows. Its astonishing to be able to touch another and and speak mind to mind without need to speak a spoken word across a large room twenty meters apart.. That's what I mean as example by authentically switched on.

I grow up in WA Australia in the seventies and eighties no one was switched on. I rarely authentically switched on only by choice or when authentically warranted. If only I had one friend who was also switched on I would be switch on while typing this to you.

As a mature adult its difficult to decouple from familiar culture the health levels 1-3 require a yesterday that utilised the the Higher emotion and Higher mind.

There are many teachers I would request a teacher who Practices facilitation via the Authentic self. That way you can simply ask to be switched on.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

The tatractus I did not know was a tool but I did recognise the pattern in minds operation at the level of the three Instincts. But it's more than that its minds nature to see three of nine it has three Sets of its Nine Self metaphorically speaking. Its metaphorical because it has not been scientifically proof ed. It's really quite simple if you can receptively presence yourself in the centre and become your authentic Self simply pay attention to the content of the explanations' in diagram your attention will/with take you automatically too.

The ten points a perfect equilateral triangle. You can envision ten fluxon's and think of the ten fluxions operating and playing out in that operation is the Law of Three operating via three interconnecting nine point closest points via all three corners of of the larger equilateral triangle. Or think in terms of the spirit of mass created and think, vibrations. I see it as a lens a telescope model a two dimensional plain information travels a path in straight lines to travel the path. Its visual dynamic of minds eye. Logic has a two dimensional component,. is my take away. But of course we are looking through a len our own minds eye. Once again Presence is our guide. We require a fuel. Presence is that, FUEL.

Travel from black hole to black hole metaphorically speaking, but in real from one triangle though all triangle and in all three starting point location on the final step to reach the final triangle You Must Pass thought, a end joining of three triangles all other passes passed through a triangle Face Line too and through each triangle inner space.

---------- (9)
-------- @--@
------ @--@--@
---- (6)--@--@--(3)

From each three Points: three, six or nine Travel the nine closest-spaces and a triangle is formed.

---------- @
-------- @--@
------ @--@--@
---- @--@--@--@

---------- @
-------- @--@
------ @--@--@
---- @--@--@--@

---------- @
-------- @--@
------ @--@--@
---- @--@--@--@

This componentry of minds mechanic is very interesting. It pertains to the larger scope of the egoic mind.

Well of course this is apart of my cosmology and my model of how I see the world. I believe it is closenough to the mean that all switch on people relate it.

I would say in hindsight the bottom line recognition is that the self is made of four bodies three of the four bodies are made of three bodies of nine the three selves as each the three instinctual drives. The Authentic self is the Larger containing the three. Its simple but can you get their?

If you are a seeker and or you are Becoming a healthy enneagram 9 wing 1 this could be healthy home work.

I was inspired into drafting these old knowings after watching this video today. I think it was the association between the four perfect Intervals and the four blanks, the three Sets of four dlanks in the model above that's what got me excited.. (I like to leave my still thinking about ideas, on the back burner in-ready to synergise into...when needed.

Last edited:

LenaOnTheMoon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
1. Focus on your hobbies. 9w1s are oftentimes creative souls who seek self-expression and validation, so to unleash your magnitude of emotions, why not read some classic literature, write some poetry, sing or paint?
2. Allow yourself to address daily conflicts and unpleasant thoughts. This will help you move on to be a more self-actualized and self-assured person.
3. Connect with family and friends in times of need. Don’t be afraid to ask for help, even though you may not want to burden others.
4. Construct a solid inner world so that you won’t feel the need to merge into the identities of your closest friends. The truth is, our lack of self identity often stems from our insecurity. We are afraid to be ourselves as we were brought up to follow rules and do what others do. Imitation is key to learning; however, one can never truly learn without their inner moral compass. This is why we, as 9w1s, need to step back once in a while and listen to our hearts. Remember that you are a unique blend of wonder and delicacy, and you deserve to be loved and feel happy.

SunshineRays64

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Read any literature you can find on self love. Focus on healthy living, exercising, eating well, avoiding nicotine and alcohol if possible
Thanks. I have a self work book for African American women and I'm definitely buying the Self compassion workbook by Kristen Neff. Affirmations work too.

SunshineRays64

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Be prepared for to see the world as it is. Presence Self,. you may need to reconnect to an opposite polarity again, The Heart.

If you are young ,.as say school age, age-grade: 1 - 4. Change to be the real you. You will need to, ,reengage your three centres-immediately before-reengaging, accessing your heart.
Via breath and then into the void. Along the way Nature requires a shock for the first time visitor, you have to let go and be transformed to reframe. While fully in touch with your bodies real view,. Be,. Not by choice, upset by the stomach pain, that's bio-logical you just engaged your three Centres,. ,trust in not knowing,. and after you have merged too and centred in the other-side. You will have re union with The Heart,. and experience yourself as your true authentic Self.

That is the best path I can offer a hope full 9w1. But the phycological faced is that you be all-in but alone, good part is you have authentic union with Self.

If you are the first to metaphorically speaking, eliminate the hearts-light. Then the context of the term "Alone" only person authentically able to illuminating the Heart Light. If others are switched on to and are able to see to the heart of another's being and to the heart of all things. Then you are Not-Alone.

Consensual Communication flows. Its astonishing to be able to touch another and and speak mind to mind without need to speak a spoken word across a large room twenty meters apart.. That's what I mean as example by authentically switched on.

I grow up in WA Australia in the seventies and eighties no one was switched on. I rarely authentically switched on only by choice or when authentically warranted. If only I had one friend who was also switched on I would be switch on while typing this to you.

As a mature adult its difficult to decouple from familiar culture the health levels 1-3 require a yesterday that utilised the the Higher emotion and Higher mind.

There are many teachers I would request a teacher who Practices facilitation via the Authentic self. That way you can simply ask to be switched on.
Very insightful input. I definitely need to balance and connect all 3 brain intelligence centers. I use my heart and head way too much but I'm hardly use my body or gut center. I've been on survival mode for so long that it's time to relax and enjoy life way more often with childlike wonder. Engaging in my favorite hobbies help with this.