• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Give me some feedback!

Herself

MBTI Type
INXX
When I first learned about MBTI I was ecstatic. The possibility of other people thinking similar to me was exciting.
Despite my obsessive nature regarding MBTI, I have a hard time understanding it in depth. I feel like most articles/videos drag on (can't it be simplified?).:wink:

I have taken a broad range of online tests, the results are inconclusive. (INTJ, INTP, ISTJ, and ENTP.)
I'm fairly certain I'm an introvert. (I usually don't care much for people.) I know I'm not a dominant F.... I've been told I think like a man or that I act like my father a lot. I'm perceived to be a tomboy.

I'm leaning more towards intuitive, I'm kind of indecisive.

So lets see if you can help me figure this out....

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
N/S & J/P

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I like a balance of adventure and normalcy. I'm obsessive about researching and learning.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
When I was involved in a few non-profit organization, I got to use my practical organizational skills and help a few people.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
People that mistake my opinions as ridiculous.(Laugh at me when they didn't even grasp my concepts.)
People that assume I'm inferior in intelligence because I don't communicate my thoughts as clear.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions?
I like to think about how it will affect me in the future, present, and if I can reference it to the past.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I do like the control, however, I tend to hurry into completion.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
Small group of friends, a few debates, and a lot of goofiness.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
I like to teach myself, mostly because people can't usually answer my questions. The internet is wonderful for DIY help.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
On a scale of ISFP to ESTJ, I'd say in the middle. (Based on the ones I know.)

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
Definitely understanding the principle to make sense of the overall concept.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself? I'm authentic, I can't stand fake people, I don't really care how people are unless they're my friends.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? If I'm with friends or family, I think without filtering. If I'm around strangers, I won't usually say much.

Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions? One-on-one!

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words? Action does speak a lot louder than words, and it depends on the situation.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do? I usually go with, but I have a small group of friends (2-3 people) that I usually go out with. We usually find a corner in a coffeeshop or restaurant and talk.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out? Hyper, micro manage, irritable, and reclusive.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people? Overly loud, fake, or superficial people.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people? Science, research, MBTI, and other psychology debates.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life? What other people think I should pay attention to.

19) How do your friends perceive you? Opinionated, blunt, fearless, and cautious.
What is wrong about their perception? Not much.
What would your friends never say about your personality ? They would never say I'm a people person, friendly, bubbly or superficial.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing? I'd go for a walk, read a book, go out to coffee with the girls.

If you read all that, You Rock. :smile:

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
I felt so appreciated at your first thank you I felt satisfied and stopped reading :|

Herself

MBTI Type
INXX
[MENTION=21883]sunyata[/MENTION] how does one give a reputation picture?
I'm rather curious what the point of it is, and how one would revenge, I mean bestow likewise.

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
[MENTION=21883]sunyata[/MENTION] how does one give a reputation picture?
I'm rather curious what the point of it is, and how one would revenge, I mean bestow likewise.

Point? How objective.

I don't know if you're prepared for such an advanced maneuver. It would be like giving Pandora's Box to a toddler.

Herself

MBTI Type
INXX
Point? How objective.

I don't know if you're prepared for such an advanced maneuver. It would be like giving Pandora's Box to a toddler.

Ohhhh

Since I have your attention... Is it true the first two cognitive types you develop are clear in childhood? If I know that Extroverted thinking and Introverted Intuition are my dominant functions, how does one figure out a stack?

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
You seem more socially adept and playful than most NTJs, but I am usually wrong.

Also no, the auxiliary supposedly develops in early adulthood.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Since I have your attention... Is it true the first two cognitive types you develop are clear in childhood? If I know that Extroverted thinking and Introverted Intuition are my dominant functions, how does one figure out a stack?

Yes, it is true. With Ni and Te, you know your options: INTJ, ENTJ. How sure you are on Ni and Te? What is the basis for assuming such? Are you an evil maturing or a world conqueror in training?

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
Ohhhh

ENTJ or INTJ depending on preference for Te or Ni (calling it now, you aren't Ni dom), but you probably already knew that.

I wish I had more experience with kids, but I have seen with my limited exposure they are more true a caricature than as one accrues age.

Herself

MBTI Type
INXX
ENTJ or INTJ depending on preference for Te or Ni (calling it now, you aren't Ni dom), but you probably already knew that.

I wish I had more experience with kids, but I have seen with my limited exposure they are more true a caricature than as one accrues age.

Well, that was not helpful. Care to explain why you would make that call?

Herself

MBTI Type
INXX
You seem more socially adept and playful than most NTJs, but I am usually wrong.

Also no, the auxiliary supposedly develops in early adulthood.
I am not playful in public. I'm serious to the people I distrust, only playful with friends. So why be "Nice" online? Simple, I didn't think anyone would help me if I was dry or repugnant.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You don't seem very ENTJ or INTJ at all.... why do you think you use Ni and not Ne?

Herself

MBTI Type
INXX
Yes, it is true. With Ni and Te, you know your options: INTJ, ENTJ. How sure you are on Ni and Te? What is the basis for assuming such? Are you an evil maturing or a world conqueror in training?

I'm very sure about Te, I'm equally sure that F is my weakness. I'm also sure that Fe would be in my "shadow" functions.
I was analyzing myself and found Te standing out the most.
Ni was due to this definition: Foreseeing implications and likely effects without external data; realizing "what will be"; conceptualizing new ways of seeing things; envisioning transformations; getting an image of profound meaning or far-reaching symbols. Envisioning yourself in an outfit or maybe envisioning yourself being a certain way.
Why? Well, I'm a visual thinker, I have a very good imagination. Hmm.... I don't make sense to most people. Actually, I'm not good at explaining myself, sometimes. I have to research everything, I love the big picture, repetitive details drive me insane. (Maybe I misunderstood?)

Herself

MBTI Type
INXX
That's the way the rules are written, lol.

ENTJ - Te, Ni, Se, Fi

INTJ - Ni, Te, Fi, Se

Unless you meant the comment on children...?

- - - Updated - - -

Is because a suitable answer :(
Yes, when a person is a child. I require a mental picture to understand things in-depth. So naturally I watched a video. It stated that the middle two functions are developed in childhood. Later in adolescents the remaining functions come together. I was wanting to know if this was true.

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
Yes, when a person is a child. I require a mental picture to understand things in-depth. So naturally I watched a video. It stated that the middle two functions are developed in childhood. Later in adolescents the remaining functions come together. I was wanting to know if this was true.

Was the video compelling?