• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fill my questionnaire to be typed by me.

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I will attempt to determine from your answers your MBTI type, Enneagram core type and fixes, and instinctual variant stacking. Here's the questionnaire, have at it.

Section A: The Basics

If you had an entire day to do whatever you wanted, how would you spend it?
Play on my PC, trying out VR games if that would be possible, and lastly, riding to fun places with people that I like/love (Family members, and people that I have good releationships with.)

Describe your ideal day/night in.
Having fun playing on my PC, video games. Do you mean Ideal day at home, I kind of dont understand this question.

Describe your ideal day/night out.
Exploring/traveling to different places. I dont understand that question either, you mean ideal day outside your house?

List five things you like about yourself.
Common sense, argumentative, honesty, respectfull, creative.

List five things you dislike about yourself.
Short-temper, getting angry easly, childish nature, procastination, lazyness, anixiety.

How have others described you? (Please only use examples from people you have a neutral-positive relationship with, whether criticisms or compliments. Criticisms from people who dislike us and compliments from people who are infatuated with us tend not to hold much truth.)
My social worker told me that I'm smart and intelligent.

What do you consider your skills?
That I can speak 3 languages; Hebrew, English and Russian. I'm not sure if that will fit here.

What motivates you?
I dont really know.

Section B: Digging Deeper

What is your general outlook on life/the world?
Adventure.

Do you believe you have a purpose in life? If so, what is it?
To have good and enjoyable life, to have fun as maximaly as possible, try out fun things that I really want to try.

How do you typically bond with other people? (i.e. slowly or quickly, through what type of activities, etc.)
. Talking with them is usualy the most comfortable way to bond, and if the talking is good, I can talk alot, if I have ideas to what to talk about.

What do you find yourself thinking about most frequently?
About my style, purim (Search on google :D)

What are you most afraid of?
Death. Other than that I dont know.

What traits do you admire in others?
When people are intellignet, know what they talk about, when they are nice.

What traits annoy you in others?
When they are being complete annoying jerks, disrespectfull and Demeaning.

What was your childhood like?
It's a mix of bad and good memories. I have bad memories of how people used to treat me on school and even bully me, but on other hand I have good memories. I preffer to be positive and think about my good memories and be nostalgic about it.

What do you want most for yourself?
to have more free time and to feel free.

What do you want most for others?
To be happy and have good times.

Section C: Interests and Values

What are your favorite things to talk about?
Places to travel to, Ideas...

What are the five most important things to you?
Fun, Freedom, Creativity, competition, traveling/exploring.

What do you think the world needs more of?
Freedom, more fun places.

What do you think the world needs less of?
Less of jerks and those people who spend their time making stupid offensive memes (Talking speciality about FilthyFrankTV) and less of cancerious and obnoxious fanbases.

What is your favorite quote? What significance does it hold for you and why?

"I wanted to live the life, a different life. I didn’t want to go to the same place every day and see the same people and do the same job. I wanted interesting challenges." - copied it from the ISTP personality profile page from the 16personalities website.
Anyway, what this quote says, the daily things are boring, school and work, those feel like waste of time and reduce your freetime.

Answers in purple ;)

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So I finally decided to do this - but since I wrote this at college during my lunch break I’m sorry if there are any typos ;)

Really whatever I want? Well I’d start the day with a champagne breakfast then I’d go to a Museum, lunch with friends, drive to the seaside or countryside in my brand-new Ferrari and paint or draw there, and when the evening comes go to a date in a classy and expensive restaurant :thumbup:

Listen to cool music, play chess, cards or board games with friends, watch a film and paint/draw - and eat great food too ;)

My ideal day out would be a day in at the beach or going to a museum or to see a movie, meet with friends, draw or paint in a park would be cool too :D
My ideal night out... a dinner with someone smart and attractive (yes sue me I am superficial), drinkin’ champagne and eating caviar on a rooftop with a view on the city or on a beach :gleam: Then maybe some other things after that but I’m a classy guy so I’ll keep it PG :newwink:

1. My brilliant mind.
2. My good looks, of course :cool:
3. My great sense of humor.
4. My confidence and social skills
5. My artistic skills

1. Nothing
2. Nothing
3. Nothing
4. Nothing
5. Nothing :D

How have others described you? (Please only use examples from people you have a neutral-positive relationship with, whether criticisms or compliments. Criticisms from people who dislike us and compliments from people who are infatuated with us tend not to hold much truth.)

People often tell me I am polite, always cheerful and smiling (even those who don’t really know me). I’ve also been told several times that I’ve got a very sunny and charimatic personality :gleam: Some people also told me I’m always full of energy too.
Otherwise people also say I am smart or interesting to talk to.
I might have been criticized a few times by teachers or other persons in general because I’m not punctual, kind of impulsive and I get quickly annoyed when I’m bored, some of them also seem bothered by the fact that I am upbeat, joking around or kind of show-off.

I’m good at talking in public, I make fun and sarcastic jokes, I’m great at cheering up others. Also I’m smart, always cool even under pressure and a fast thinker. Otherwise I’m good at painting, drawing and singing. I’m also a very good liar. I can speak several languages and I know a lot about Art History, History in general or Litterature. Plus I can run very fast - faster than anyone :gleam:
I’ve been told I’m a great kisser too! :newwink:

What motivate you?

People, success and challenge.

I guess I’ve got an optimistic outlook on life, I always have hopes for the next day and faith in the world - or I try to at least, it’s difficult to have faith in this world sometimes :unsure:

Maybe making life funnier and brighter for others :D Also bring back Impressionism and Abstraction :thumbup:

How do you typically bond with other people? (i.e. slowly or quickly, through what type of activities, etc.)

I become friends with others very quickly, especially when we start talking about Art, books or films or about our lives, or when we start working together too.

A lot of sarcastic comments! And right now what I want to do later in life when I’ll leave college ;) I also think about others a lot.

Being betrayed, ending up alone or failure.

Being responsible, always serious and thorough at work or college and dependable.

Being unoriginal, boring or too lawful good.

It was allright :)

Becoming famous, never get bored in some 9 to 5 job and enjoying life :thumbup:

To always be happy and live a long life!

Art, films, litterature, travels, politics, games, psychology, technologies, even small talk - I always like to get to know more others.

1. The people I care about (I’d say love or friends but wouldn’t it be too cheesy? :newwink:), having someone I can trust
2. Art
3. Being the best, liked by everyone and the focus of attention
4. My freedom
5. Having a fast, wealthy and classy way of life :cool:

Good question... :unsure: More freedom I guess?

Less violence and intolerance, and less rules too (but then again it’s fun to break them :wink:).

There are many quotes I like actually... Here are two of my favorites:

“This world is but a canvas to our imagination” (Henry David Thoreau).
I like this quote first because it shows that the world is full of possibilities and opportunities, that anyone can leave his mark on it. But also that everything is after all a matter or perception: that you can paint the world in the colors you like and with the subject that want.
Plus I also like the Art metaphor (as I’m an Art student) and to me people should be always be perceptive, creative and curious in life, much like artists are when they paint.

“Sometimes you’ve gotta run before you can walk” (Tony Stark).
It’s one of my motto :gleam: Plus I often jump into action before really thinking things through so I relate to this a lot too.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=18559]Fay[/MENTION] I read through your questionaire and took a couple of notes. You come across like an ENFP, though I had trouble deciding if you were a 1 core or 4w3 core (though I lean towards 1w2). Regardless, I'd probably guess 146 or 147 so/sp for your tritype and varients, though I'm less sure of that than your mbti type.

From the beginning it was fairly obvious you are likely on the Fi-Te axis somewhere. Like many FPs, in your questionaire you put a lot of focus on your creativity, individuality, curiosity, and individual nature, with a voicing that hints at sensitivity. I was going to say IxFP initially, but unlike many other IxFP descriptions I've read, there is also an obvious value of productivity and a desire for ambition and decisiveness. This goal orientation is suggestive that you value Te, which pushes towards you being an ExFP. Which perceiving axis you lie on was a little less obvious, but you come across as an idealist. Your response to "how do you typically bond to others" sounds typical of the Si-Ne axis (also Fi), and your desire to "Open(ing) up people's minds, pushing towards change." is specifically a Ne SO vairent trait, which sold ENFP for me. As for enneagram, the bonding question suggested a 4 fix and your ambition 4w3. You desire to create change is a typical 1 thing, though I couldn't discern if it was more 1w9 or 1w2 (my gut tells me 1w2, but my gut is often unreasonable). I couldn't discern your head fix, just that you aren't a 5.

RadicalDoubt

MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=32548]Glados[/MENTION] To be completely honest, it was really hard for me to nail down a type for you mbti wise. Enneagram wise, I vote either 6w7 or 8w9 core, likely a 638/836 sx/sp tritype I'd presume. I sort of lean towards 8w9 or 8wb core because I can see the 9 in your apathetic nature, an I feel like I see more 9 than 7. 7 is definitely present as a wing somewhere though, especially as you describe yourself as optimistic and not rule abiding, but it's probably on your secondary fix whichever that ends up being. I think your secondary fix is 3w4 because you mentioned your charm and suave, which isn't something that so blinds usually mention because... so blind but 3s usually do. Sx was obvious, I went with sp over so mostly because the "way you are described by others" is fairly typical for high T so blinds. Since I couldn't quite discern mbti (outside of the fact you were probably a Te user through pragmatism and high value of logic), I forum stalked a little bit and figured INTJ was probably the most likely enneatype for you (I was going to say ENTJ at first, but you seem philosophical in vibe, which I don't get from Te doms usually). Honestly I wouldn't put too much thought into that judgement though, because I mostly had to go off your voicing for that one.

Edit: Crap I forgot to mention why I thought your were an 8 because my mind considered it obvious lol. Another vote for 8w9 core, the only reason I really questioned it is because I came across your VI thread and, not that I trust VI too much, but you don't look like an 8 core at all. The way you spoke about your anger and your fear of being controlled sold that

RadicalDoubt

MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=30122]Cat Brainz[/MENTION] Your personality type is... Extremely pleasant. Jokes aside, it was pretty obvious throughout the entire thing that your tritype is 973 so; You're both peace and people oriented, focused on seeing the good within others, optimistic, and see things through rose colored glasses which is super type 9. Double optimistic triad suggests type 7w6. Your fun loving nature, people orientation, charm, non-seriousness, and your description of yourself in a fairly positive way makes the 7 fix fairly obvious. You fear failure and being hated by others and are driven by success, which is definitely a 3w2 thing. Now with mbti that's a bit less obvious. If your familiar with socionics, I'd consider your temperament as aligning with the alpha quadra. Your entire description sounds like a feeler and I can see many examples of Fe throughout, but at the same time you sound like a perciever. Your tritype is also more common among perceivers, which sort of makes my head spin. I'd vote either ESFJ 973 so/sx or ENTP 973 so/sp with a slight leaning towards ENTP purely because I read one ILE-Ne description that sounds like how you come across.

NEW LIST:
(1a. RooibosKrayfish) -> I can't type myself so if anyone feels motivated... Though this thread is super dead so I won't be disappointed if that never happens.
1b. noneya
2. highlander
3. Zarinabelle
4. Eastwood (his cousin)
5. tpeman
6. Eternal Harmony
7. Betty Blue
8. Jackobus

I won't be typing anyone after Jackobus by the way

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=18559]Fay[/MENTION] I read through your questionaire and took a couple of notes. You come across like an ENFP, though I had trouble deciding if you were a 1 core or 4w3 core (though I lean towards 1w2). Regardless, I'd probably guess 146 or 147 so/sp for your tritype and varients, though I'm less sure of that than your mbti type.

From the beginning it was fairly obvious you are likely on the Fi-Te axis somewhere. Like many FPs, in your questionaire you put a lot of focus on your creativity, individuality, curiosity, and individual nature, with a voicing that hints at sensitivity. I was going to say IxFP initially, but unlike many other IxFP descriptions I've read, there is also an obvious value of productivity and a desire for ambition and decisiveness. This goal orientation is suggestive that you value Te, which pushes towards you being an ExFP. Which perceiving axis you lie on was a little less obvious, but you come across as an idealist. Your response to "how do you typically bond to others" sounds typical of the Si-Ne axis (also Fi), and your desire to "Open(ing) up people's minds, pushing towards change." is specifically a Ne SO vairent trait, which sold ENFP for me. As for enneagram, the bonding question suggested a 4 fix and your ambition 4w3. You desire to create change is a typical 1 thing, though I couldn't discern if it was more 1w9 or 1w2 (my gut tells me 1w2, but my gut is often unreasonable). I couldn't discern your head fix, just that you aren't a 5.

Thank you for the typing, I take it as a Christmas gift :D . I find it interesting that you typed me as an extrovert, because I think in most cases I'm very introverted. I used to type as an ENFP, when I was younger, but it was just a brief moment when I was a teen. The thought of being very introverted ENFP has crossed my mind before, but I don't think it's possible for me to really be extroverted for many reasons, probably the most obvious one is an extreme fixation on my own ego and how I relate to the world vs. how the world relates to me. I'm definitely more subjective and personal in dealing with the world than objective. Social introversion always plays a role, even though I know it's not legit for MBTI, socially speaking I'm extremely shy and introverted, there's no doubt about that.

I also find it interesting that you think I could be a 1. I personally do not relate to ennea type 1, not even a 1 fix. I'm a slacker, a lazyass, an extreme mess of moodiness and a pleasure seeker who doesn't give much thought to organization and rules. I'm idealistic but in the most impractical, dreamy and passive sense of the word.

I type as an INFP 4w3 - 7w6 - 9w1 so/sx with a slight possiblity of an INFJ but not really, just that I relate to Ni quite a lot, but not Fe or any other functions of the INFJ.

RadicalDoubt

MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thank you for the typing, I take it as a Christmas gift :D . I find it interesting that you typed me as an extrovert, because I think in most cases I'm very introverted. I used to type as an ENFP, when I was younger, but it was just a brief moment when I was a teen. The thought of being very introverted ENFP has crossed my mind before, but I don't think it's possible for me to really be extroverted for many reasons, probably the most obvious one is an extreme fixation on my own ego and how I relate to the world vs. how the world relates to me. I'm definitely more subjective and personal in dealing with the world than objective. Social introversion always plays a role, even though I know it's not legit for MBTI, socially speaking I'm extremely shy and introverted, there's no doubt about that.

I also find it interesting that you think I could be a 1. I personally do not relate to ennea type 1, not even a 1 fix. I'm a slacker, a lazyass, an extreme mess of moodiness and a pleasure seeker who doesn't give much thought to organization and rules. I'm idealistic but in the most impractical, dreamy and passive sense of the word.

I type as an INFP 4w3 - 7w6 - 9w1 so/sx with a slight possiblity of an INFJ but not really, just that I relate to Ni quite a lot, but not Fe or any other functions of the INFJ.
I figured. I didn't let it bias my typing of you, but you give off an INFP vibe generally, and your voice style was definitely more traditionally introverted than extroverted. I'm glad I got fairly close to how you identify though, especially as you are a 4. 4s are always very difficult for me to identify through the internet, especially since I'm not familiar with many 4s in real life (as far as I know at least).

Briar

MBTI Type
INFJ

House is clean/organized, all expectations/obligations are completed (homework done; work related stuff done). I have nothing left to do and am restless for something else to do. I either A) grab coffee and a warm blanket to marathon a show, B) browse personality forums or read, C) leave the house because I have grown bored of being in it alone

At a cafe, reviewing schoolwork with friends and translating the meaning to them of what I think the professor is wanting in the assignment. Talking about subjects or what is going on in the other people’s lives. Trying new drinks, or ordering the same favorite drink I always do. Light, casual talk with cashiers while ordering. The rain is falling outside, but I am untouched by it.

Or, alternatively:
I am at a bookstore with friends. I have enough money to buy any set of books I want. I spend a couple hours looking over titles for interesting reads. We all go out for dinner and I either find a new food/drink, or I introduce my friends to something new. Good conversation is a must.

BUT MOST IDEALLY:
I am in the passenger seat of my best friend’s truck and he’s got his favorite music playing. The night surrounds us on the highway, and we are heading back from a full day of one of the above mentioned activities^. I watch the treelines and notice how impermanent life is.

I like that I have enough knowledge about stuff to fuel a conversation about almost anything
I like that I am able to lighten up the mood when situations are tough for others
It is easy for me to get the underlying theme of something; or read into what someone else wants so I can finish papers easily
I’m able to get along with people pretty well
I find really good gifts for people, and will collect information on people to get the best match possible.

Sometimes I can steamroll over people when they are “threatening the peace” or being self centered to a degree that it is upsetting others, when there could be a way to solve the problem without causing disruption.
I teeter on the borderline of falling in love too easily, and shutting it down every time.
I get distracted from everyday life by trying to make sense of it/attribute meaning to it that I sometimes end up analyzing situations as if a bystander.
I romanticize people at times, because I can see things about them that make them great (this is negative, because this puts a lot of pressure on the others by accident, as I am seeing their “best self”, which is hard to attain, I admit).
I will sometimes not invite people if I see that them attending a friend gathering will ultimately end in them or someone else being upset.

Intense. I’m often referred to as sweet until others harm those I care about. Because I give most of my warmth to people as I meet them, it only fades as (or if) they disappoint me or harm the group. I’ve been described as analytical, weird (in a good way, apparently?), a person that makes other people laugh, but doesn’t shrug off what needs to be done (Well, I don’t exactly enjoy doing mundane tasks, but I will when I see it will make a difference/really help out). I am unable to “find chill”, but am also enjoyable to be around.

Gift giving, teaching, helping others understand material, communications, gathering information on people, organizing/theming things. I don’t really think that I have reached the potential I should be at though, and because of this I’m not sure of all the skills I am capable of personally.

What motivates you?
Commitment, using my potential/finding it, being around or helping those I care about, (sometimes, regrettably) spite. I also want to figure out other people and what my relationship to them should be, or if I should avoid them (or if I can help them out of a bad situation to better themselves).

Meaning is subjective in the world. Because everyone feels, thinks, exists, and are brought into this (regardless of it being their will or not) world, we have to find some way to make it through existence the best we can because there isn’t another path. There is life and death, to which we are only aware of one consciously. Because of this, we need to focus our attentions on making life as suitable for everyone as possible, and find/make up some meaning for ourselves along the way. Everything is fragile and impermanent, and this makes what we have worthwhile in experiencing.

I would like to be able to learn more about people and myself. I want to teach or work with training people to better suited for leadership or finding their own paths. I would like a lot of things, but I don’t know if that means it is a purpose or not. I would just like to live comfortably with someone I love, have a career that I love, and maybe find some sort of happiness. Or not. I’m not really sure, honestly.

How do you typically bond with other people? (i.e. slowly or quickly, through what type of activities, etc.) I’m quick to bond with other people. Usually at work, or other structured activities where we share a common ground with each other. I sometimes distract others from their distress with work/school by adding commentary on the absurdity of something (like how that song has played way too many times on the radio); usually I just enjoy suffering alongside my coworkers in a united front against the forces of the world.

Personality theory and how it applies to those around me. Or what behavior patterns or things about people might mean about them. I also plot out what I am supposed to do for the following day, and how I can go about completing that, or what people I will have to call upon to make that happen. Sometimes I think about how to “make things happen” for people when they need something and I have a resource that can help.

Being alone. Also, not finding the illusion of comfortable permanence in a place, person, or thing.

Passion towards the things in life that excite them. Being stable and reliable, but also complex. I admire that people have several paths to choose from, but the one that they have chosen is so intimately theirs that they couldn’t be anything else better (not so much in decision making, because people can most certainly make better decisions at times, but moreso in that their mode of existing/consciousness is unique to them personally, and it is exciting to see people who have found comfort/excitement/meaning in their lives).

Selfishness. Lack of caring about people outside their spheres. Instability to where I have to worry about their next moves.

Unstable. Lots of moving. People who don’t want to account for their behaviors and take the repercussions of their actions.

To be able to help other people through a job that I am good at. I want to understand myself, my environments, and experience a lifetime of good events. I want comfort and stability, but also a never ending supply of experiences and material to process.

Safety, happiness, to be able to feel worth in themselves and what they do. To eliminate bad patterns.

Anything, really.

Knowledge, love, comfortable surroundings, security, loved ones

People finding what makes them happy without negatively infringing on others.

Hopelessness, despair, and chaos.

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When will I be typed already?

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hello! Sorry, I said that I was going to do the typing but I got loaded with work and then I went on vacation. My vacation is ending tomorrow though, so hopefully I can do some more typing. To [MENTION=34313]RooibosKrayfish[/MENTION], I am so sorry about leaving you this giant responsibility but you could not have done a better job of accomplishing this mighty feat. I want to help finish up your list, so here are the people that I can type.

1. RooibosKrayfish
  2. noneya
  3. highlander
  4. Zarinabelle
  5. Eastwood (his cousin, who I took a quick look at and he appears to be an ESTP)
To everyone who is NOT on RooibosKrayfish's list, you will most likely not be typed. Quite frankly, Rooibos said over and over again that this thread is dead and that nobody should be bothered to fill this out, so why did anyone expect to be typed? I'd recommend posting something else on a different thread because you aren't gonna be typed here. Sorry about that, but it has been said over and over again that nobody else will be typed.
Anyway, that's just about all I have to say, so see everyone tomorrow!
Regards,
Spec

RadicalDoubt

MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=35882]tpeman[/MENTION] , I'm thinking ISFP 96x sp/so. If you want an extended version, my guess is 9w1 6w7 4w3/3w4. I could also see 6w7 as a possibility for a core type, purely because I saw more 7 than 1.

The first six questions sort of screamed 9 sp core. There was a focus on comfort, relaxation, and being kind and open minded around others, while portraying a distrust for over ambition (9 integrates to 3). You mentioned being social chameleon at times (which sort of applies to 9s accommodating nature) and being episodic with energy, which is very 9. As for your 6 fix, you did mention your paranoia a security focus. The 7 wing was a lot more prominent than secondary fix wings usually are, as you even mentioned being fearful of life passing by without you being able to experience it, which is the core fear of type 7. You don't have the energy I usually associate with 7 fixers however nor the level of indulgence associated with someone who is both 7 and 9 fixes, so 6w7 could also be your core type perhaps. Your heart fix wasn't obvious, though my gut tells me it's likely a low grade 4 fix. The focus on kindness and others is why you're so/sp.

Your mbti wasn't as obvious as your enneatype. You are very focused on people and understanding them despite your "social awkwardness." You seem to be genuinely curious about others, whether it be how their life has progressed or how they work, which comes across as a high grade feeling function. Your focus on individuality and irritation about school because you cannot see the "purpose of learning certain information" is a tell tail sign of being of being on the Fi-Te axis, though your distrust of over-ambition leans more towards high Fi rather than high Te. I went with Se over Si because focusing on realistic expectations suggests you have your feet on the ground and you say that you are fairly adaptable, which isn't really something even older Si doms would say about themselves. Fi is also famous for it's love of nostalgia and emotional depth, so I think ISFP makes sense.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Just got back to type [MENTION=34313]RooibosKrayfish[/MENTION]. Let's do this!

Before I explain, I'll start by saying that my final results for you were INTP 6w5 sp/so that might be in an on-and-off inferior Fe grip. From the very beginning of your post it was very clear that you were an XNTP, but the I/E axis seemed pretty closed. What led me to my conclusion of INTP was your awareness but also fear of unstable emotions and how you portray your emotions in a negative light. You also had an emphasis on completing work and getting things done that I don't necessarily associate with an ENTP (no offense to any ENTP).

Enneagram, on the other hand, I was less confident about (and not just because I suck at enneagram). Even though I thought you were an INTP, you did clearly show some extraverted tendencies, so I decided to investigate. One thing to note is your constant philosophical nature during the post. That could just be a Ti-Ne combo, but even that combo didn't emphasize the philosophical nature enough, so I thought that 5 might really put it one step forward. I also saw the more extraverted side of your post and some protective or organizational aspects, as well as the fact that I saw no 4 whatsoever, which led me to 6. However, after reading the 5w6 description and hearing about their introverted and aloof features, I thought flipping the numbers around might help, and after reading the description, what'd ya know, it's accurate. I though sp/so because of the social attitude but also the focus on yourself that you seemingly kept through the post.

So I hope that didn't suck. Thanks for your help typing, Rooibos. You're way better than me anyway. So I guess [MENTION=35834]noneya[/MENTION] is next, so I'll try to get around to that. That was kind of fun, but now I need to do some important stuff like trying to become a rock star or something. Anyway, that's it, so now I can say that I at least kind of lived up to my promise of typing everyone. Bye I guess.

~Spec

P.S. Hey Rooibos, in your post typing me, you said that my tritype was something like 962 or 926. I read through some descriptions of those and I don't relate to them remotely. Frankly, I relate the most to 469. Do you think that there is a chance I might be that? Sorry, I know this is your post, but I needed some place to ask about that.

RadicalDoubt

MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=35814]Introspector[/MENTION] Thank you much for the typing, you seem to be pretty close, if not spot on. I oscillate between 6w5 and 9w1 as I debate my core type and definitely lean towards the ambiverted end of the spectrum.

As for your type, 946 or 964 could be a possibility (though I don't think you're a 4 core). I don't remember feeling very strongly about your heart fix (I think I went with 2 just because I saw a lot of 1 if I remember correctly), and 4 fixes are a bit more common for INFPs anyhow. The "2 fix" I was picking up could always be from the social varient.

Jackobus

Enneagram
3w2
[MENTION=30122]Cat Brainz[/MENTION] Your personality type is... Extremely pleasant. Jokes aside, it was pretty obvious throughout the entire thing that your tritype is 973 so; You're both peace and people oriented, focused on seeing the good within others, optimistic, and see things through rose colored glasses which is super type 9. Double optimistic triad suggests type 7w6. Your fun loving nature, people orientation, charm, non-seriousness, and your description of yourself in a fairly positive way makes the 7 fix fairly obvious. You fear failure and being hated by others and are driven by success, which is definitely a 3w2 thing. Now with mbti that's a bit less obvious. If your familiar with socionics, I'd consider your temperament as aligning with the alpha quadra. Your entire description sounds like a feeler and I can see many examples of Fe throughout, but at the same time you sound like a perciever. Your tritype is also more common among perceivers, which sort of makes my head spin. I'd vote either ESFJ 973 so/sx or ENTP 973 so/sp with a slight leaning towards ENTP purely because I read one ILE-Ne description that sounds like how you come across.

NEW LIST:
(1a. RooibosKrayfish) -> I can't type myself so if anyone feels motivated... Though this thread is super dead so I won't be disappointed if that never happens.
1b. noneya
2. highlander
3. Zarinabelle
4. Eastwood (his cousin)
5. tpeman
6. Eternal Harmony
7. Betty Blue
8. Jackobus

I won't be typing anyone after Jackobus by the way

Thanks man for the patience, I'll be waiting, take your time:)

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
"Another day, another typing..."
~Introspector, 2017

Next up on the chopping block is [MENTION=35834]noneya[/MENTION]. I thought that you were an ESFJ 3w2 so/sx and I'll explain why.

So I guess I'll start with Myers-Briggs. Let me start by saying that you are clearly Fe-dom. Your focus on other's needs, talk a lot about your emotional intelligence, and hanging out with all of your friends. I don't think that I need to explain this any more as you self-identify as an ENFJ, another Fe-dom. However, where your typing and my typing differ is the auxiliary function. Because pretty much the whole post was a giant Fe-dom page, I couldn't get a great look at the auxiliary function. However, from what I could get, you seem to have a big routine going: hang out with friends, watch your favorite Netflix show over and over again, visit this website and type, and most notably:

"I do not hold grudges unless someone has done something horrible to me..."​

Basically, you say that you don't hold grudges unless someone does something horrible to you. That is Si/Ne with an Fe kindness emphasis. If someone does something horrible in the past (Si), it'll motivate my future (Ne). Sure, everyone holds grudges, but you seem like you would be inclined to hold a grudge if such a situation occurred. That's just about all I can say about the Myers-Briggs part, so I rest my case.

So, now it is enneagram time. I saw that you considered yourself a 2w3, and that might be the case. However, I thought that you were more 3w2 because of their more enthusiastic attitude and the fact that "they can be optimistic even to the point of disregarding the darker side of life." You talk a lot about your relentless optimism and how feeling bad is a waste of time. I did also take the time to read the 2w3 description, which says that they are more "flirtacious" and "attention-seeking," which while you did have a focus on other people, I didn't necessarily see that attention side to it.

As for instinctual subtype, this was a little harder, mainly because my sx is virtually non-existent, so I wasn't sure what to look for. Your social instinct was definitely first, but sp or sx was a question. However, after some research, I found that while sp would be more serious, less personal, and more grounded, while sx was a pesonal, bubbly, and energetic instinct, I reached a conclusion of so/sx.

So, I know that my read on your type was a little different than your read on it, but I do hope that this typing was at least slightly accurate. I guess [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION] is next, so I'll have to do that. I probably shouldn't waste my whole day doing nothing, though, so bye!

~Spec

tpeman

Thanks a lot, [MENTION=34313]RooibosKrayfish[/MENTION]! Now that I think of it, ISFP suits me pretty well and also expains the high Fi and Ni in tests. :)

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
And next is [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION]. Here we go...

... Except not really. In the end, I agreed with your typing of INTJ 6w5 sx/sp. I don't think I'll have to go as in-depth as some of the other posts, but I'll still give my brief explanation of why I agree.

So, my first explanation is for Myers-Briggs. A lot of the evidence for your typing comes more from the style and tone of writing rather than the text itself. Your focus and intensity seemed very reminiscent of an Ni-dom, while your Te-aux contributed to the blunt and matter-of-fact style writing. Although you did talk about Se related pleasures, I felt that it didn't necessarily correspond with my Myers-Briggs aspect, as you seem much to reserved and guarded than I would expect of an ENTJ (I hope I'm not relying too much on stereotypes for that).

I thought that you were a 6w5 because of the love of learning and your big focus on personal focus and engagement, and there were several 6-ish and 5-ish instances in your post. In terms of instinctual subtypes, sx/sp suits you because of the personal and one-on-one nature (among certain other things) and the reserved and self-focused nature of your writing.

I hope that wasn't too short, but there just wasn't much to say. To be honest, I knew that you moderators had much more knowledge and insight on typology than I do, so it made me a little more inclined to find your typing accurate. Despite that, however, I do firmly agree on your typing. I hope that was okay.

Next up is [MENTION=35859]Zarinabelle[/MENTION]. I might do that tomorrow, feeling a little tired today. Anyway, I'm out.

~Spec

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I would like to do some research about something I'm interested in, go to the movies, drive on a highway while listening to music.

Reading, watching tv shows.

Driving on a highway, going to the movies.

Curiosity, open-mindednes, idealism, rationalism, thirst for knowledge

Difficulty dealing with people, temper, anxiety, impatience, stubbornness

Most people say I'm reserved/cold and intelectual.

language learning, math/dealing with numbers, strategic thinking

What motivates you?
not much. I'm not easily motivated.

I think it is a real mess. I've used to be quite of a idealist when younger which morphed into my big cynicism towards life nowadays.

No, I don't.

Quite slowly. I would say I usually don't bond with people. When it occurs, it is because the person has the same "nature" as mine, not because of common interests or something more concrete.

Life, the world, hidden meanings

I don't know.

Intelligence, competence, will, fairness

laziness, people who are chronically late, liars, people who just accept whatever because they have to without thinking for themselves

A "adult-like" idealist kid. I didn't get along well with others kids.

Knowledge, be able to have my own things and pay my bills

lol, fuck others.

the world, philosophy, sports, astronomy, art

my individuality, my electronicals, mental health, my SO and fair treatment for animals

be less stupid. Seriously.It needs people who are capable of thinking for themselves

the opposite of the anterior question. Less stupidity.

The one in my signature and "I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong"

RadicalDoubt

MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=35866]Eternal Harmony[/MENTION] To be honest, your questionaire was a bit difficult to type mbti wise (enneagram was FAR easier), though it's fairly obvious that you're an NF type and a 2w1 so/sx core. I'm assuming 2w1 and so is why I considered extroversion as a possibility for you, but you sort of sound like an INFx 2w1 9w1/1w9 5w6 so/sx. Part of me wants to suggest ENFJ despite your preference for introversion purely because I thought I saw Se (not in an inferior way) and you remind me of both my ENFJ friend and another ENFJ woman I met at an event in my town. Like you, she was very spiritual, artistic, and focused on togetherness, but also that's just a hunch and my hunches don't always give me the correct answers.

I'll start off with the obvious; the 2w1 so core. Throughout your questionaire, you stress the importance of compassion and good will/helpfulness towards others, which screams 2. Especially in the way that you are described by others and your perfectionism, 2w1 core seems like the most likely option for your core type. SO comes through in your human and "global" focus. I went with SO/SX because you stress connection and together functioning of everything "as one in harmony" which is probably an sx thing. Also you seem too warm and interpersonal for SO/SP. As for your other fixes, I went back and forth between 5 and 6 as your secondary fix and ended up settling on 5 because you don't seem like a 269 or 261 and are fairly philosophical. Despite considering 6, I feel as though 5w4 could also be an option. Finally for your gut fix... As I implied before, I don't think 8 is a possibility for you despite your identification with it. 2, 5, and 8 are all part of the "power seeking triad," and you clearly mention distrust of power lust and violence and stress peace and harmony and working together which is not 8 in the very least and is closer to 9. 2 disintegrates to 8, so I'm thinking that's why you feel a connection to it. Still, you describe yourself as "alive and kicking" and oriented on pushing for positive change in a not necessarily passive manner, which, powered by the fact that you consider yourself a perfectionist, is suggestive of a 1 presence. I feel like 1 activism can be mistaken for 8 occasionally, with examples being "Carrie Pilby" from Carrie Pilby (2016 movie) and "Mark Baum" from "The Big Short (2015)," who are both 1 cores (though Carrie is sp/sx and Mark so/sp, so perhaps they won't be as easy to relate to).

NF was obvious. You seem to be idealistic, philosophical, spiritual, artistically oriented, ect ect... The one thing that made me thing ENFJ over INFJ (or even a perceiver rather than either of those) outside of the strength of your feeling function was your outlook on life; "Here and Now" is something that specifically perceiving dominants struggle with, even as adults. It almost sounds Se, and healthy Se at that. I feel like tertiary Se is significantly more likely than tertiary Ti. I guess my only other suggestion would be 925 ENFJ.