• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Extraverted Sensing, your experience.

GoggleGirl17

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
One of my strengths which I attribute to Se is that if I have a vision of how I want something to be, I get a surge of determination and find a way to make it so, like I am running on oomph. I don't build castles in the sky or talk myself out of things. If I want something, I'm very confident that my will and enthusiasm are going to produce it because those things lead you to take the actions which will naturally create the desired outcome. Eyes on the prize. On the flip side though is the impulsiveness; if the process itself is unenjoyable, it can be challenging in the moment to follow through without going crazy, so I would say Se also motivates me to change things up in ways that will make them more tolerable/enjoyable, and helps me identify what I need in life to feel satisfied.

Last edited:

yeghor