• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Ne] ENTPs! What about ENFPs?

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
How do you tend to get along with ENFPs? How do you see the Ne being played out? Do you notice the differences in how Ne is used in ENFPs or is it similar enough where both of you can revel in the fun for a at least a little while?

Haven't been around enough ENTPs yet to form my own conclusions but it's always been very interesting to me, and fun! Similar in feel yet also so different. Instant intrigue!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
It's pretty muich the same with ENFPs. I think they are a bit more politely cautious in social interaction than ENTPs and they are more intrested in global thinking matters, like organisation, structure, administration, politics than for instance Feynman diagrams or solving the alcubierre metric. By the end of the day, they care more for humans, emotions and stuff and actively engage in solving inter-human conflicts or issues.
They often strive me as insecure tho, on the inside. Which is not negative, but rather makes them human, havin that open visible soft spot. ENTPa are machines, we are seldom aware of our weak spots. :)

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
It's pretty muich the same with ENFPs. I think they are a bit more politely cautious in social interaction than ENTPs and they are more intrested in global thinking matters, like organisation, structure, administration, politics than for instance Feynman diagrams or solving the alcubierre metric. By the end of the day, they care more for humans, emotions and stuff and actively engage in solving inter-human conflicts or issues.
They often strive me as insecure tho, on the inside. Which is not negative, but rather makes them human, havin that open visible soft spot. ENTPa are machines, we are seldom aware of our weak spots. :)

Ya totally! That's what fascinates me about the Ne shared between ENFPs and ENTPs, is that it does literally the same exact thing, the same probing and exploring, but through different default mediums. Like I'm comfortable switching gears and approaching ideas and concepts in very much the same way that I dive into human emotion and psychology, but at the end of the day, that's ultimately my playground of choice. I get the mental high if you will, from interacting with people and exploring their depths, just as I'm sure you do picking apart ideas and theories.

It's fricken awesome!