• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Don't look at me, I'm hideous (type me questionnaire)

Starry

I am withholding when it comes to myself? :cry:

Wait, what was your original typing of me? What new idea do I have to twist my poor little brain around this time? :cry: :cry:

Whoops, no, nothings changed or reverted back to anything. You’ve always seemed like an obvious 4w5 to me. I mean, I can understand why people may want to stick you with a 3 wing...I’ve wondered this before because of your 10th haha (I feel so weird saying that but I’ve gots tobe honest). And so I can only imagine there being others that would choose 4w5 for you until they read an entire paragraph on how you don’t relate to avarice AT ALL. Hence my response.

You are withholding when it comes to you in the 5 way. I don’t really know how else to say that but if I could say it properly you would see that it is quite simple really. You are withholding of your true self...you won’t or are reluctant to give of your true self. I am very much like this as well likewise being tied to the 5 bastard (I think this aspect of 5 is what causes 7s to avoid entering into obligation but I might be wrong in that...)

edit...you hoard your own energies...you want others to do the work of finding you and being right about it. You won’t give out any clues...

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This sort of aphorism seems meaningless in the extreme to me.

You missed the point. [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]’s post implied 5’s hoard out of fear. I say everbody does this and its not unique to 5s.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Whoops, no, nothings changed or reverted back to anything. You’ve always seemed like an obvious 4w5 to me. I mean, I can understand why people may want to stick you with a 3 wing...I’ve wondered this before because of your 10th haha (I feel so weird saying that but I’ve gots tobe honest). And so I can only imagine there being others that would choose 4w5 for you until the read an entire paragraph on how you don’t relate to avarice AT ALL. Hence my response.

You are withholding when it comes to you in the 5 way. I don’t really know how else to say that but if I could say it properly you would see that it is quite simple really. You are withholding of your true self...you won’t or are reluctant to give of your true self. I am very much like this as well likewise being tied to the 5 bastard (I think this aspect of 5 is what causes 7s to avoid entering into obligation but I might be wrong in that...)

edit...you hoard you own energies...you want others to do the work of finding you and being right about it. You won’t give out any clues...

TELL ME HOW TO CHANGE

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You missed the point. [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]’s post implied 5’s hoard out of fear. I say everbody does this and its not unique to 5s.

I got that. I just don't think it means anything. If you reduce everything to an "everyone does it" statement, you suck classificatory meaning/sensitivity to degrees of difference out of it.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got that. I just don't think it means anything. If you reduce everything to an "everyone does it" statement, you suck classificatory meaning/sensitivity to degrees of difference out of it.

As a rule, people are more alike than they like to imagine themselves to be. That said, not everybody can be reasoned with. I know this life is all there is and other people cannot be trusted, so I fight to work long hours so I can have the finest of everything. If the world is collapsed, there is nothing to stop me from playing in the ruins besides other mortals more powerful than me. I will have that power.

- - - Updated - - -

TELL ME HOW TO CHANGE

Good luck. She speaks in riddles.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As a rule, people are more alike than they like to imagine themselves to be. That said, not everybody can be reasoned with. I know this life is all there is and other people cannot be trusted, so I fight to work long hours so I can have the finest of everything. If the world is collapsed, there is nothing to stop me from playing in the ruins besides other mortals more powerful than me. I will have that power.

Man, you gotta step away from the self-help kool aid. It will not be a good friend to you.

Good luck. She speaks in riddles.

Of all the users I have had communication difficulties with ... Starry isn't even in the top half, tbh.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Man, you gotta step away from the self-help kool aid. It will not be a good friend to you.

Of all the users I have had communication difficulties with ... Starry isn't even in the top half, tbh.

Through careful observations of society, I learned the secrets to success. My influence, wealth, and power grow exponentially by the day. I’m somebody you should listen to if you want a good life.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Through careful observations of society, I learned the secrets to success. My influence, wealth, and power grow exponentially by the day. I’m somebody you should listen to if you want a good life.

I am not interested in the things you say you value.

---

Manifesto: The Mad Farmer Liberation Front by Wendell Berry

Love the quick profit, the annual raise,
vacation with pay. Want more
of everything ready-made. Be afraid
to know your neighbors and to die.
And you will have a window in your head.
Not even your future will be a mystery
any more. Your mind will be punched in a card
and shut away in a little drawer.
When they want you to buy something
they will call you. When they want you
to die for profit they will let you know.

So, friends, every day do something
that won’t compute. Love the Lord.
Love the world. Work for nothing.
Take all that you have and be poor.
Love someone who does not deserve it.
Denounce the government and embrace
the flag. Hope to live in that free
republic for which it stands.
Give your approval to all you cannot
understand. Praise ignorance, for what man
has not encountered he has not destroyed.

Ask the questions that have no answers.
Invest in the millennium. Plant sequoias.
Say that your main crop is the forest
that you did not plant,
that you will not live to harvest.
Say that the leaves are harvested
when they have rotted into the mold.
Call that profit. Prophesy such returns.

Put your faith in the two inches of humus
that will build under the trees
every thousand years.
Listen to carrion – put your ear
close, and hear the faint chattering
of the songs that are to come.
Expect the end of the world. Laugh.
Laughter is immeasurable. Be joyful
though you have considered all the facts.
So long as women do not go cheap
for power, please women more than men.
Ask yourself: Will this satisfy
a woman satisfied to bear a child?
Will this disturb the sleep
of a woman near to giving birth?

Go with your love to the fields.
Lie down in the shade. Rest your head
in her lap. Swear allegiance
to what is nighest your thoughts.
As soon as the generals and the politicos
can predict the motions of your mind,
lose it. Leave it as a sign
to mark the false trail, the way
you didn’t go. Be like the fox
who makes more tracks than necessary,
some in the wrong direction.
Practice resurrection.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFP 4w3 but with fairly balanced wings 9w1 5w6 or 6w5 i havent decided

4w3? :ohmy:
469? Like your tritype? :ohmy:

This has never happened to me! :wizfreak:

I always feel a little bit happy when someone types me as a 9 tbh because it confirms the internal monologue I have running in my head about being a speck of cosmic dust. :heart: It was a hard type for me to leave behind. I'd like to know why you think that though since your reasons are probably not the same as mine and you're the expert.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Whoops, no, nothings changed or reverted back to anything. You’ve always seemed like an obvious 4w5 to me. I mean, I can understand why people may want to stick you with a 3 wing...I’ve wondered this before because of your 10th haha (I feel so weird saying that but I’ve gots tobe honest). And so I can only imagine there being others that would choose 4w5 for you until they read an entire paragraph on how you don’t relate to avarice AT ALL. Hence my response.

edit...you hoard your own energies...you want others to do the work of finding you and being right about it. You won’t give out any clues...

Dude. That stellium in 10/Sag is so wasted on me. I feel like Jupiter conjunct Mars in 1st/Pisces decided "success" was overrated and that vertex of the t-square is way more pleasant to stay in.

I do have a lot of Sag traits though. More than Pisces, I think. And Gemini moon makes honest communication ... challenging.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I am not interested in the things you say you value.

---

Manifesto: The Mad Farmer Liberation Front by Wendell Berry

Love the quick profit, the annual raise,
vacation with pay. Want more
of everything ready-made. Be afraid
to know your neighbors and to die.
And you will have a window in your head.
Not even your future will be a mystery
any more. Your mind will be punched in a card
and shut away in a little drawer.
When they want you to buy something
they will call you. When they want you
to die for profit they will let you know.

So, friends, every day do something
that won’t compute. Love the Lord.
Love the world. Work for nothing.
Take all that you have and be poor.
Love someone who does not deserve it.
Denounce the government and embrace
the flag. Hope to live in that free
republic for which it stands.
Give your approval to all you cannot
understand. Praise ignorance, for what man
has not encountered he has not destroyed.

Ask the questions that have no answers.
Invest in the millennium. Plant sequoias.
Say that your main crop is the forest
that you did not plant,
that you will not live to harvest.
Say that the leaves are harvested
when they have rotted into the mold.
Call that profit. Prophesy such returns.

Put your faith in the two inches of humus
that will build under the trees
every thousand years.
Listen to carrion – put your ear
close, and hear the faint chattering
of the songs that are to come.
Expect the end of the world. Laugh.
Laughter is immeasurable. Be joyful
though you have considered all the facts.
So long as women do not go cheap
for power, please women more than men.
Ask yourself: Will this satisfy
a woman satisfied to bear a child?
Will this disturb the sleep
of a woman near to giving birth?

Go with your love to the fields.
Lie down in the shade. Rest your head
in her lap. Swear allegiance
to what is nighest your thoughts.
As soon as the generals and the politicos
can predict the motions of your mind,
lose it. Leave it as a sign
to mark the false trail, the way
you didn’t go. Be like the fox
who makes more tracks than necessary,
some in the wrong direction.
Practice resurrection.

As we speak, my scientists uncover the secrets of immortality, of power, and of profit. Your cliche poetry means nothing.

I can tell you are young. When you get older, you will learn the ways of the world. Till then, listen to and respect your elders.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As we speak, my scientists uncover the secrets of immortality, of power, and of profit. Your cliche poetry means nothing.

I can tell you are young. When you get older, you will learn the ways of the world. Till then, listen to and respect your elders.

You sound dead inside. How can we help?

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Seriously. I feel like you are out of touch with reality and aggressively making it worse. It's kind of concerning.

Starry

Dude. That stellium in 10/Sag is so wasted on me. I feel like Jupiter conjunct Mars in 1st/Pisces decided "success" was overrated and that vertex of the t-square is way more pleasant to stay in.

I do have a lot of Sag traits though. More than Pisces, I think. And Gemini moon makes honest communication ... challenging.

Wasted on you wtf? (fyi - there’s a slight chance you may also be hoarding yourself from yourself...I will think this sometimes when I hear you speak of you.). That is a hardcore placement that I imagine so very few could get working in their favor and yet when I think of you...by god I bet you will do it...hell, I know you will in time. You will forever change something for the better during your stay.

And I didn’t know you had a Gemini moon! Did you know I have this as well? I now want all the time back that was spent listening to you tell me you’re ISFP :wink: (dude).

Telling the truth isn’t the challenge... it’s ascertaining what is true in a world where all things are true and false at the same time...this is my trouble. Ha no...I mean, yes and no...but what I don’t like is seeing too much of all that is occurring that it can paralyze you...make it impossible to make decisions or even explain to normal people all of what you are seeing Sucks ass

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I knew about us sharing Sagittarius/10th, but not the Gemini moon too. Damn. :shock: I kind of hate that moon placement.

And this does a sufficient job of explaining for me why I would sit in your typing thread like a weirdo.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I knew about us sharing Sagittarius/10th, but not the Gemini moon too. Damn. :shock: I kind of hate that moon placement.

And this does a sufficient job of explaining for me why I would sit in your typing thread like a weirdo.

And vice versa!

Permabanned

gemini mercurial af tho