• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Decided to take a different approach to this

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Eh, I'm not so good at helping out with this kind of thing. But I definitely see some 7 in there. Not core type, but in the tritype. Probably 7w6 in the middle. As for your core, I think you have a 3 wing, but not a 3 core. A lot of what you're saying seems very 4-ish. For your body center type, it's a little hard to decipher. Probably not 8. I kind of want to go with 1, but 9 also might be a possibility.

Tentatively...

4w3 - 7w6 - 1w2

DreamBeliever

Could someone who's a type 2 have a strong connection to 4? I'm muddling over the idea of being a 2w3?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Could someone who's a type 2 have a strong connection to 4? I'm muddling over the idea of being a 2w3?

Unhealthy type 4 goes down to similar unhealthy type 2 qualities. Really healthy two can have positive 4 qualities.