• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Decided to take a different approach to this

DreamBeliever

Desires
- Fame/recognition
- To inspire
- To be great
- To leave an impact/be forever remembered
- To make my vision for myself come to life
- To break my family mold
- To help people in need
- To express myself
- To not feel bond by rules/obligations
- To feel appropriated
- To be loved unconditionally
- To live a life of adventure
- To explore as much as I can

Fears
- Being ordinary
- Feeling stuck in life
- Not making enough of myself
- Feeling controlled by others
- Not having any fun
- Feeling dispensable
- Not finding my true self/feeling like someone I'm not
- Not positively impacting others lives
- Feeling like I'm in a fog like state
- Being held back by fear
- Not measuring up to everyone else

That's all I can think of right now. Hope this helps.

DreamBeliever

Healthy Behavior
- Working towards my dream future
- Feeling confident in myself
- Constantly on the go/having fun/having new experiences
- Making a positive impact on people
- Feeling like myself
- Feeling free from negativity
- Making things I want come to life

Unhealthy Behavior
- Clingy
- Aggressive
- Lashing out
- Giving up
- Losing sight of my vision
- Bad sleeping patterns
- Self absorbed
- Dweling on everything negative in my life
- Feeling unappreciated
- Try to escape responsibilities
- Alternating between zoning out & running on stress
- Becoming extremely forgetful
- Feeling unlike myself

Decided to add these, too. Should give you more to go on.

DreamBeliever

Values
- Freedom
- Courage
- Creativity
- Individuality
- Ambition
- Adventure
- Kindness
- Treating people equal

Doesn't like when people
- Think everyone should be like-minded/everyone should conform to the same things
- Abuse their positions
- Act cruel towards others
- Suppress people's freedom

I think this is about all you guys will need, now. Comment with tri-type suggestions below.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, I'd say 4w3 based on the description too.

DreamBeliever

Thanks guys! 4w3 sounds good for my core type. It must be a pretty uncommon type for an ESFP, though.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just Kidding/I lied [MENTION=24321]DreamBeliever[/MENTION]

Positive
E1 Making a positive impact on people, Working towards my dream future, To make my vision for myself come to life
E2 Treating people equal, Kindness, To be loved unconditionally, To help people in need
E3 Ambition, Feeling confident in myself, Fame/recognition, To inspire, To be great To leave an impact/be forever remembered
E4 Individuality, Creativity, Feeling like myself ,To express myself, To break my family mold
E5
E6 To not feel bond by rules/obligations, To feel appropriated
E7 Adventure, Freedom, Constantly on the go/having fun/having new experiences, To explore as much as I can, To live a life of adventure
E8 Courage, Making things I want come to life
E9 Feeling free from negativity,

Negative
E1 Losing sight of my vision, Feeling stuck in life, Not making enough of myself
E2 Feeling unappreciated
E3 Self absorbed, Lashing out, Not measuring up to everyone else, Not positively impacting others lives
E4 Feeling unlike myself, Dweling on everything negative in my life, Not finding my true self/feeling like someone I'm not,Being ordinary
E5
E6 Think everyone should be like-minded/everyone should conform to the same things, Clingy, Bad sleeping patterns, Giving up, Being held back by fear
E7 Not having any fun - Feeling dispensable
E8 Abuse their positions, Act cruel towards others, Suppress people's freedom, Aggressive, Feeling controlled by others
E9 Try to escape responsibilities, Becoming extremely forgetful, Alternating between zoning out & running on stress, Feeling like I'm in a fog like state

3w4, 7w6, 9w1 :) :newwink:

DreamBeliever

Just Kidding/I lied [MENTION=24321]DreamBeliever[/MENTION]

Positive
E1 Making a positive impact on people, Working towards my dream future, To make my vision for myself come to life
E2 Treating people equal, Kindness, To be loved unconditionally, To help people in need
E3 Ambition, Feeling confident in myself, Fame/recognition, To inspire, To be great To leave an impact/be forever remembered
E4 Individuality, Creativity, Feeling like myself ,To express myself, To break my family mold
E5
E6 To not feel bond by rules/obligations, To feel appropriated
E7 Adventure, Freedom, Constantly on the go/having fun/having new experiences, To explore as much as I can, To live a life of adventure
E8 Courage, Making things I want come to life
E9 Feeling free from negativity,

Negative
E1 Losing sight of my vision, Feeling stuck in life, Not making enough of myself
E2 Feeling unappreciated
E3 Self absorbed, Lashing out, Not measuring up to everyone else, Not positively impacting others lives
E4 Feeling unlike myself, Dweling on everything negative in my life, Not finding my true self/feeling like someone I'm not,Being ordinary
E5
E6 Think everyone should be like-minded/everyone should conform to the same things, Clingy, Bad sleeping patterns, Giving up, Being held back by fear
E7 Not having any fun - Feeling dispensable
E8 Abuse their positions, Act cruel towards others, Suppress people's freedom, Aggressive, Feeling controlled by others
E9 Try to escape responsibilities, Becoming extremely forgetful, Alternating between zoning out & running on stress, Feeling like I'm in a fog like state

3w4, 7w6, 9w1 :) :newwink:

Wow, this is a really good break down! Thanks! You even figured out my whole tritype. :)

DreamBeliever

Here's a song I wrote maybe a little less than a week ago guys. I think the lyrics match up pretty good with my description stuff above, so I decided to post it here for you all to look at. Thought it could be helpful for you guys to see what my writing looks like.

Title- Find Me:
All that I want is in my heart
All that I need is just a little out of reach
Every day keeps passing by
As I wonder what is to become of me
I can see my vision
It's hazy but alive
I can seize the moment
But my hope is running dry
So now I'm somewhere lost in time

Now can you please pull me
Out of this fog
Back on the track
Back where it makes sense

Chorus:
Cuz I try to find me
But I haven't been myself
I try to find me
But it hasn't really helped
It's a failed attempt
My heart's becoming wrecked
I just need to be myself
But when I try to find me
It's like the wrong hand was dealt

Now I'm writing in my diary
Deciphering my thoughts
They become a little muddled
But I try to hear them out
I need to get a grip
I can't let myself slip
Not this time
Because all that I want
Has to play out

Now can you guide me
Back to the truth
Out of this state
Where I can make a change

~Chorus~

Now my head is swimming
My world is turning
Something inside
Is coming alive
It's taking over
I'm giving in
Just a step closer
Til it all begins again

~Chorus x2~

All that I want is in my heart
And I can have it all
I can be free
If I just believe

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You know what.... I was writing this post, saying that you're a 4w3, but nah... I'll say you're a 2w3.
2w3 sx/so , ennea tritype 2w3 7w6 9w1

DreamBeliever

[MENTION=6561]OrangeAppled[/MENTION] I heard you're pretty good with this stuff. Mind offering some advice?

DreamBeliever

I also forgot.

Fear
- Not being liked

That's a huge one for me.

Also

Healthy Behavior
- Balanced
- Productive
- Creative
- Livily

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You seem to be far more orriented on the desire to be loved, recognized and appriciated than finding your true indentity or true self.
You seem to be oriented towards people and how they percieve you, rather on how you percieve yourself. You are aware of what people want from you and how to express your affection towards them more so, than of your internal emotional life.
You're oriented on positive feelings, on expressing,experiencing and sharing positive feelings.
Your desire for being true to yourself, passionate and uniqe can be quite true for any sx dominant stacking type, more for a heart type.
You don't seem like a 4 to me and I am quite sure you're not a 3.

DreamBeliever

You seem to be far more orriented on the desire to be loved, recognized and appriciated than finding your true indentity or true self.
You seem to be oriented towards people and how they percieve you, rather on how you percieve yourself. You are aware of what people want from you and how to express your affection towards them more so, than of your internal emotional life.
You're oriented on positive feelings, on expressing,experiencing and sharing positive feelings.
Your desire for being true to yourself, passionate and uniqe can be quite true for any sx dominant stacking type, more for a heart type.
You don't seem like a 4 to me and I am quite sure you're not a 3.

Hmm.. not sure that I totally agree. I'm definitely trying to find my true identity, which is why I've probably flipped through so many types. I'm constantly trying to discover myself. I think I'm focused on how people perceive me AND how I perceive myself. I for sure wouldn't say I'm always focused on positive feelings. I think I'm focused on a good deal of positive & negative feelings. Maybe you're right, though, & that's just my instinctual variant stacking talking. I've always found I relate a lot to all the heart fix types. What makes you so sure I'm not a 3, btw?

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmm.. not sure that I totally agree. I'm definitely trying to find my true identity, which is why I've probably flipped through so many types. I'm constantly trying to discover myself. I think I'm focused on how people perceive me AND how I perceive myself. I for sure wouldn't say I'm always focused on positive feelings. I think I'm focused on a good deal of positive & negative feelings. Maybe you're right, though, & that's just my instinctual variant stacking talking. I've always found I relate a lot to all the heart fix types. What makes you so sure I'm not a 3, btw?

3s are hard working, goal oriented, competitive achievers who are the most detached from their feeling of all the heart types. They are not even a heart type in the general sense of it, they just want the success and to achieve, to climb the pyramid of social success and to reach the highest positions regardless of their feelings, personal problems, identity...etc. They just want to score and win the applause. You don't seem so cold and heartless as a 3 would come across to be. And you're trying to say you're a 3w4, that's like saying you're just a step from being a restless, egocenrtic, narcisist. (I exaggerate but not really)

DreamBeliever

3s are hard working, goal oriented, competitive achievers who are the most detached from their feeling of all the heart types. They are not even a heart type in the general sense of it, they just want the success and to achieve, to climb the pyramid of social success and to reach the highest positions regardless of their feelings, personal problems, identity...etc. They just want to score and win the applause. You don't seem so cold and heartless as a 3 would come across to be. And you're trying to say you're a 3w4, that's like saying you're just a step from being a restless, egocenrtic, narcisist. (I exaggerate but not really)

Well, I can be pretty competitive (particularly at sports). I guess I should take your view of me as a compliment. I highly doubt you're portraying 3s correctly. It seems you are describing the unhealthy ones. I've typed someone I know from high school, actually possibly 2 people from high school, as a type 3, & they're definitely not heartless.