• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Could you type me?

Eemeli12

I have done a bunch of different tests and I always get a different one. I think I have gotten at least half of the types there are. So I decided to ask you guys could you type me. I found some questions online, but I can't find them anymore, so I'm going to describe myself based on vague memories of the questions.

I tend to work in short bursts of energy/inspiration in projects when I set them myself, but if it's school project or similar I tend to do it as soon as possible and finish it. I also hate to leave things unfinished. If I'm doing school work and lesson ends I tend to try to finish what I'm doing and then leave.

I usually want to work alone so I can do it how I want, but I don't mind working with close friends or people who put all work on me. That is usually annoying because all the best school projects are always group work.

I'm still in school so I don't know what kind of boss I want, but I like strict teachers who can keep discipline, but also have a sense of humor. I had a teacher like this. He was strict on us at start, but after a while, he became looser (except to those who broke rules/didn't behave).

I don't really procrastinate. All the school work and projects I do as fast as possible because I want them over soon/they are fun. I do have a lot of my own projects (mainly worldbuilding), but they aren't really something I can finish. They are something that I do forever/till I'm bored.

I don't know do I decide based on logic or feelings. I haven't really had any major decisions yet (I'm 14), but I usually decide based on logic when dealing with a smaller decision.

I'm a dreamer. I daydream almost all the time and I'm very easily distracted. Except when I really like what I'm doing, then I become almost deaf and blind. I'm also very scatterbrained. When I'm checking something on the internet I then get distracted to check something else and then something else and after an hour I realize I'm 10 things away from my original thing. This also applies to when I'm daydreaming.

I also am very childlike (not childish). I like to play and have very wild imagination. A lot of people will probably say that I'm fourteen you can still be a child. But the truth is that I can't. Pressure from other teens and there are lot more responsibilities really say otherwise. And I'm adult in 4 years. Of course I'm still responsible and all, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm still maybe too childlike. I try to act like my age, but sometimes it just doesn't work.

I respect people who are good at what they do or are original and bold and don't let others define them. That's ironic as I'm asking for others to type me for personality, but this is different.

I hate irrationality, dumbness, people who don't know when what they do annoys others and most of all, close-mindedness.

I have very bad memory. When trying to remember when I listened to a song, talked or ate food, I remember only the main thing like what we talked, what did the food taste like, etc. Although if I had very strong emotions I remember them too. I also have bad memory overall. I have probably forgotten 80-90% of my childhood.

I think a lot about future and explore ideas. Although I do think present too, I don't tend to think about past much (probably because I don't remember anything). As I said earlier, I daydream a lot. My mind is really scattered and I tend to think about stuff and then comes up another and another until I have 10 different things in my head. Usually, they tend to involve my own worlds and stories in them, but also some projects of mine. Sometimes I think about future too when I daydream.

Although I'm not a talker and I'm really shy and quiet and sit in the back at parties, if I'm with very good friends/enthusiastic people, I usually talk most.

I like comics, books, movies, games, anime and stuff like that. And worldbuilding.

On confrontation, if it's something really dumb/bad then I'll confront and I don't give up. Otherwise, I try to avoid confrontation.

I'm extremely curious. I have never gone abroad (except Sweden) and I want to go everywhere and taste everything (except anything that is a bug). I used to be really not open, but it has for some reason changed. I also want to try every extreme sport. Although I'm scared, I don't let it affect my curiosity.

I seem really calm, but when I do show emotions, I turn them up to 11. I'm not sure about rationality. I'm quiet and reserved, except when I'm with close friends or people who are enthusiastic about same thing I am. I really don't think about what I say and I'm usually straightforward and bold and hate when others aren't. I tend to finish my sentence, but when I'm enthusiastic I usually talk really fast, stop mid-sentence, jump around on topics, etc. I try not to interrupt, but it happens (although rarely) and I absolutely hate when people interrupt.

I don't really have any official hobbies. I have my world building. I'm building 7 worlds and I have a couple of stories and "experimentations" that I'm working on. Although 100% of all this is in my head as I haven't really had time/motivation to write it down and when I do write it down, I start jumping from topic to topic to topic... and It becomes just a mess and I can't finish anything. They are all still ongoing, but I have finished a couple of projects.

That's everything I could think of. I hope that you guys can help me. Thanks in advance!!!

Last edited:

oknJ

MBTI Type
xNTx
Enneagram
1w9
I think you might be an xNFP based on what you said about your wild/active imagination and being childlike. Based on what you have typed you also seem quite introspective, understanding that you have four more years until you have to start taking on the responsibilities of an adult, paying attention and even being attracted to quite emotionally heavy things like that is what some of the xNFP's I have met do.

Despite you saying you usually work alone, I think you may be an ENFP, mainly because your Fi is stronger than your Te but not drastically so like an INFP. You might want to wait until you're older( around 18) when you have started to get to grips with your personality/ strengths and weaknesses before you can say for sure. Are you familiar with the cognitive functions ?

-OKN

Eemeli12

I think you might be an xNFP based on what you said about your wild/active imagination and being childlike. Based on what you have typed you also seem quite introspective, understanding that you have four more years until you have to start taking on the responsibilities of an adult, paying attention and even being attracted to quite emotionally heavy things like that is what some of the xNFP's I have met do.

Despite you saying you usually work alone, I think you may be an ENFP, mainly because your Fi is stronger than your Te but not drastically so like an INFP. You might want to wait until you're older( around 18) when you have started to get to grips with your personality/ strengths and weaknesses before you can say for sure. Are you familiar with the cognitive functions ?

-OKN

Thanks for the answer!!! I understand the basics, but not much else. And I understand that I should wait until I'm adult, but personality stuff like this interests me a lot so I couldn't wait. I looked up some of the biggest differences between infp and enfp and out of those two, I would say I'm definately ENFP since I do not have the deep emotionality that INFPs have. ENFP sound lot like me, but INTP has also been suggested a lot to me. What is your opinion on that?

ugghh

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm getting an ENFP vibe from this.