• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Comic Spider-Man's tritype

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I was wondering what was comic Spider-Man's tritype.

1w2-4w5-5w6

When Spider-Man taunts his enemies in a comical manner, it's his 1 going into 7 to growth.
When Spider-Man goes into stress, he turns into black spider-man who is incredibly aggressive. Type 2 goes into type 8 into stress.
He is a 4w5. Type 4 are all about drama which he's full of it.
I'm not really sure about the other wings.

Would anybody like to discuss?

Boogie man

Da Voodoo
MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
Spider-man is a 6, probably 6w5. Tritype 6w5 3w2 9w1. So/Sx
He's incredibly relatable, by design, which makes sense with the 369 tritype. The every-man.
He avoids anger like the best, I mean really, the only times he actually realizes his own anger, are when things have gone too far, for too long. Extremely 9'ish.
3-fix, because he cares about achieving success. He has a hard time with it, with his self-defeating patterns and all that (6), but in his dreams, that's where he wants to be; being a successful scientist who helps the world through his achieving.
And finally, 6, because his main drive is fear; he's always anxious that he's failing, in one area or another. He overthinks, he jokes around to hide his insecurity, and is an unfocused mess with a brilliant, but messy mind.

Doesn't even come close to the focus of type 1.