• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cold war 2.0

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Mapped: Europe’s rapidly rising right

This is basically the visualization of why I said that people should prepare for the idea of right wing EU. Because if polls don't change over the years election by election the hard right will take things country by country. Not to mention that these numbers aren't showing the elephant in the room, which is the center right. Which is far more powerful than hard right and increasingly open minded towards them. Therefore when you merge those two you basically have more than enough material for landslides all over the place. In other words federal elections are in just 2 weeks and this is basically it, there is no time for large shifts in opinions. Therefore when you sum it all up I think we are probably going for some kinds of a culture shock. Not to mention that polling in large chunks of the union probably doesn't represent the real situation in the field. In other words rural areas in the south and the east almost surely aren't properly polled. However these are actually the most likely parts to vote right of center. Especially due to mess in Ukraine in the east and migration crisis in the south.

Therefore I would be lying if I say that I am not quite curious what will actually come out of this. 373 million of registered voters and possibly the largest system shock since the creation of the system. But however you turn it the consequences will be global.

Note: EU and US don't have exactly the same definition of left and right (especially when it comes to economics).