• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Chanaynay's 1st Questionnaire! (I think)

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
tumblr_muibzmDaHT1sba90go1_400.gif

Your infamous TypologyCentral diva with 17 #1 singles and approximately 5 type-me threads is back with another post!

(channeling my Mariah today)

I don't think I've ever done a questionnaire on here (well, finishing one at least) so I thought with maybe some of you guys could take a crack at my type again. Plus I just miss being typed. :cry:

Types Others Have Suggested (current typing excluded)

ESFP
ESFJ
2w3
6w7
7w8
sx/so

Types I've Considered For At Least 5 Minutes of Time (current typing excluded)

ESFP
ESTP
ESFJ
INFP
ISFJ
2w3
3w2
6w7
7w8
9w1
sx/so

Let the questions begin!

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

Whenever I question my type it's most often in group situations. Yes, I know that MBTI is more about ways of thinking than it is behavior but that's how I get to thinking this way either way. I can get very quiet in group situations, even small ones. I don't like shame/criticism and usually I prefer in one-on-one interaction because I feel like I can be more fully myself. In a group, it feels like everything I say gets processed through a people machine and the consensus will either be positive, indifferent, or negative. So sometimes I'm very just to avoid the "people machine" all together.

Conversely, other times I can be very bubbly and friendly to the point where it sometimes overwhelms people. I can make fun of people and give them a light shove - when people aren't in the mood for it they can become easily agitated. When I'm reminded of this I can get more polite to compensate. At times when I'm with others and I'm reading that they're not in as an excitable mood my courteous/caring side is more prominent. I actually dislike my courteous and caring side though because I feel like it's boring and not fun for others. I hate feeling like I'm just talking with someone for the sake of talking. What I love the most is when my friends and I are really happy and enthusiastic and all laughing together and spreading good vibes everywhere. However even when we're all happy and enthusiastic, if I start comparing myself to others and notice some people are more imaginative/unconventional than I am I wonder how people would rank me on that scale as well. I usually don't care about how imaginative people perceive me to be but if I have a friend who's more whimsical in the moment then that will start to make me wonder if I'm more straightforward like an ESFP (in addition to overwhelming people with my enthusiasm).

It's also not that hard for me to get frustrated with someone. I'm friendly to everyone including acquaintances, but once someone's behavior starts annoying me that changes. I usually never judge my friends' actions, so I selectively express my annoyances to these people that bother me. I'll tell them straight up that I think what they're doing is stupid or just shrug off a stupid comment they made and ignore them. I guess the best way you could describe me when I'm annoyed with someone is "a bitch" lol.

Wow this is just Question 1! I should stop blabbin. But yeah, basically me being a multidimensional human being rather than an ENFP profile is what makes me question my type sometimes. You can probably place where I consider the types listed above from what I said here.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

I always say happiness, but I guess that's become more of a cop-out answer for me. I don't think I could live life without finding love and getting married. And kids, I DEFINITELY want to be a parent someday. I just know these things will bring me happiness and I know I won't feel completely fulfilled without them. I also want to be surrounded by good friends. I basically just want to be surrounded by people who love and care for me. I don't want my funeral to only have a few people there - I want to live a life feeling loved and knowing I brought joy into people's lives.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

Not sure. Even now, I still think I might be suffering from depression and an inescapable feeling of emptiness. But I do love studying abroad right now - this is one of the exciting and important parts of my life regardless of my mental state. I really think I'm more fine than I've ever been before. I feel matured, but also that life is at my fingertips. There's so much more of this country I have left to explore and so much more I want to do while I'm here. I know I won't hit everything on my mental checklist, but I really want to because I know I'll wish I did looking back. I'm also just surrounded by amazing and accepting people. I really prefer my life here compared back to my life back in the US.

4) What makes you feel inferior?

People who are more experienced than me for sure. Especially in love, because it's so important to me and yet when someone makes me feel less experienced than them I just question how much I've really gotten out of life. And then if I feel like I haven't gotten much out of life, I then feel inferior. Anything else I probably covered in Question 1. But this is the biggest culprit.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

I do care about people's feelings (even if they've pissed me off I feel bad unnecessarily hurting someone), but mostly I care about people not getting angry or upset with me. I will go out of my way to not damage in my loving relationships. I don't think I don't have a spine though. When I was younger it was harder to stick up for myself but now I find it fairly easy. My friends' opinions are very important to me but there's a sense of integrity and autonomy I want to maintain. I have this one friend who cracks jokes by teasing other people and usually I can tolerate it, but at one point she was just making me feel so stupid that I snapped at her and told her to stop (and kind of shocked the whole group too :alttongue:). I hate being patronized or disrespected.

My decisions are mainly made to alleviate myself from worry or stress. I just do whatever sounds good to me at the time because I'd rather put off my responsibilities until I absolutely have to address them. But I do like to know that the decisions I make won't get me too deep in trouble because that would just create even more stress and anxiousness in me.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

I usually don't take control because someone more take-charge will step up to the plate, but if I see no one else in the project has no motivation I do take control and start delegating tasks. I just dislike other people relying on me, and I don't like being babied either so I'll try to hold my own in projects. At the same time, I try to keep things loose and upbeat because I don't like serious settings so that can impede on me trying to be self-sufficient haha.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

Kind of answered in Question 3.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?

I tend to look up all the information myself. I usually get curious enough to start learning something in my own time. While I enjoy learning about something or someone I don't try to look this stuff up while I'm around people because I'd feel like I'm boring them with new information.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?

I'm getting really lazy trying to answer these in-depth so I'll just say if you've talked to me on the forum you should know how unplanned/unorganized I am. :D

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

Both! I definitely care more about the principles behind it first and foremost, but supporting information definitely supports the idea for me.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

This sounds like an Fe/Fi question to me so I won't answer because that might cloud my answering.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

It depends on the situation. In groups I feel a lot more pressure so I'm a lot more conscious of what I'm going to say, while when I'm with just one friend I kind of blabber incoherently.

Okay I'm tired of typing. 12 is a good number to stop at.

TYPE ME PLEASE. :happy2:

Last edited:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION] [MENTION=24643]Frosty6226[/MENTION] [MENTION=24321]DreamBeliever[/MENTION] your guys' posts made me wanna do a questionnaire so here's mine!

Also [MENTION=23583]21lux[/MENTION] you haven't been around for my previous onslaught of type-me threads. O: TYPE ME!

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
sometimes you seem more Fe than Fi to me. ESFJ with heavy Ne, keep the 7w6

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
sometimes you seem more Fe than Fi to me. ESFJ with heavy Ne, keep the 7w6

ESFJ 7w6 would be a cool typing. :thinking: Why do you think I seem Fe over Fi jw?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESFJ 7w6 would be a cool typing. :thinking: Why do you think I seem Fe over Fi jw?

well, differentiating Fe and the social instinct can be tough for me. but you seem like a feeling dominant person also, that stands out in you way more in you than any perceiving function.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=19948]Showbread[/MENTION] since I'm one of your potential kin I'd appreciate your comments too. :D

well, differentiating Fe and the social instinct can be tough for me. but you seem like a feeling dominant person also, that stands out in you way more in you than any perceiving function.

Hmm well since you're F-dom as well what about me strikes you that way? I have been pretty combative here lately so maybe the idealist aspect of it?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I may not be the best at typing, but I can give it a shot!!

Based on these answers here, I could see Fe being a thing. So, if anything, if you're not an ENFP I would think ESFJ, as [MENTION=7991]chickpea[/MENTION] said with heavy Ne usage. :)

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Based on these answers here, I could see Fe being a thing. So, if anything, if you're not an ENFP I would think ESFJ, as [MENTION=7991]chickpea[/MENTION] said with heavy Ne usage. :)

What about my answers makes you think Fe? O:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Also [MENTION=16405]Entropic[/MENTION] I'd be interested in what you have to say. :yes:

DreamBeliever

I can relate to some of your answers, I got to say. lol Well, based on this I'd say ExFP or ExFJ, but I can't narrow it down any more atm. Wish I had more time to help, but today's my Bday! :)

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*trying out the ESFJ title*

Well, based on this I'd say ExFP or ExFJ, but I can't narrow it down any more atm.)

Hmm I could see why others are split between ESFP, ESFJ, and ENFP, but why ENFJ? Just curious.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I suck at typing people, but I guess I don't see that much Fi. Ni isn't indicated either, really, so I guess I'll go with ESFJ... :shrug:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=17697]small.wonder[/MENTION] I really respect your opinion on Enneagram types, so I was wondering if you'd care to take a stab at this here. :blush:

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] Thanks! :blush: Here's what I've got:

I think you are most definitely 6+7 core, which is stronger though is the question-- my bet is 6w7. I think the 3 component that you and others picked up on, could be disintegration (6 goes to 3 when under stress or unhealthy). As a heavy wing-er myself, one of the ways I determined core was by which integration/disintegration is more apparent. I think I see that for 6 in what you wrote. Here are my observations:

Whenever I question my type it's most often in group situations. Yes, I know that MBTI is more about ways of thinking than it is behavior but that's how I get to thinking this way either way. I can get very quiet in group situations, even small ones. I don't like shame/criticism and usually I prefer in one-on-one interaction because I feel like I can be more fully myself. In a group, it feels like everything I say gets processed through a people machine and the consensus will either be positive, indifferent, or negative. So sometimes I'm very just to avoid the "people machine" all together.

6's tend to look to the approval of the group or trusted/loved authority figures before they make decisions-- this can make for awesome loyalty, but it can also make for naievite or being easily swayed. One other thing, this chunk of text (especially the second bolded) actually feels kind of Sp to me, though it could just be the 6 flavor (which is Sp-ish). I'll come back to instincts later, core first. :D

Conversely, other times I can be very bubbly and friendly to the point where it sometimes overwhelms people. I can make fun of people and give them a light shove - when people aren't in the mood for it they can become easily agitated. When I'm reminded of this I can get more polite to compensate. At times when I'm with others and I'm reading that they're not in as an excitable mood my courteous/caring side is more prominent. I actually dislike my courteous and caring side though because I feel like it's boring and not fun for others. I hate feeling like I'm just talking with someone for the sake of talking. What I love the most is when my friends and I are really happy and enthusiastic and all laughing together and spreading good vibes everywhere. However even when we're all happy and enthusiastic, if I start comparing myself to others and notice some people are more imaginative/unconventional than I am I wonder how people would rank me on that scale as well. I usually don't care about how imaginative people perceive me to be but if I have a friend who's more whimsical in the moment then that will start to make me wonder if I'm more straightforward like an ESFP (in addition to overwhelming people with my enthusiasm).

That ping-pong of fun and exciting---->reliable and warm, is 7+6 in a nutshell. I do still think your core is 6 though, because the way you describe enthusiasm above is in support of maintaining the security of your friend group. In a 7w6, I think this would be the opposite, they would use their friends to support their need for variety and enthusiastic distraction. I think the last bolded sentance about comparison, is the 6 tendency to over-think and question their place in the group-- some 6w7's I know have described it as wondering if their friends are hanging out without them (when they aren't together), or wondering if their friends really like them. Does that ressonate at all?

I don't think I could live life without finding love and getting married. And kids, I DEFINITELY want to be a parent someday. I just know these things will bring me happiness and I know I won't feel completely fulfilled without them. I also want to be surrounded by good friends. I basically just want to be surrounded by people who love and care for me. I don't want my funeral to only have a few people there - I want to live a life feeling loved and knowing I brought joy into people's lives.

If your motivation for this is security, having people there for you (and you for them), then this is a pretty straight up 6 answer-- and a sprinkle of 7 with the joy bit at the end! ;)

There's so much more of this country I have left to explore and so much more I want to do while I'm here. I know I won't hit everything on my mental checklist, but I really want to because I know I'll wish I did looking back. I'm also just surrounded by amazing and accepting people. I really prefer my life here compared back to my life back in the US.

More 6 + 7 as color coded! :D

People who are more experienced than me for sure. Especially in love, because it's so important to me and yet when someone makes me feel less experienced than them I just question how much I've really gotten out of life. And then if I feel like I haven't gotten much out of life, I then feel inferior. Anything else I probably covered in Question 1. But this is the biggest culprit.

^This is the disintegration to 3 right here, feeling the need to win/achieve in order to have value.

mostly I care about people not getting angry or upset with me. I will go out of my way to not damage in my loving relationships. I don't think I don't have a spine though. When I was younger it was harder to stick up for myself but now I find it fairly easy. My friends' opinions are very important to me but there's a sense of integrity and autonomy I want to maintain. I have this one friend who cracks jokes by teasing other people and usually I can tolerate it, but at one point she was just making me feel so stupid that I snapped at her and told her to stop (and kind of shocked the whole group too ). I hate being patronized or disrespected.

6 priority of maintaining relational security, and in light of that, what sounds like a healthy ability to still maintain your own mind. :hifive: 6's are also huge on respect, my 6w7 older brother's "button" growing up was being intellectually patronized...which I may have done without realizing, until he reactively flipped out at me one too many times. Ha, then I learned. :blush:

My decisions are mainly made to alleviate myself from worry or stress. I just do whatever sounds good to me at the time because I'd rather put off my responsibilities until I absolutely have to address them. But I do like to know that the decisions I make won't get me too deep in trouble because that would just create even more stress and anxiousness in me.

Responsibility vs. Avoidance - :wink: Heavy wing, exibit A.

I usually don't take control because someone more take-charge will step up to the plate, but if I see no one else in the project has no motivation I do take control and start delegating tasks. I just dislike other people relying on me, and I don't like being babied either so I'll try to hold my own in projects. At the same time, I try to keep things loose and upbeat because I don't like serious settings so that can impede on me trying to be self-sufficient haha.

6 tends to not have as much confidence in the self, as they do in outside powers (leaders, stronger personalities, family, etc.), hence your preference that someone else lead. Sounds also like your sense of responsibility (to avoid a negative outcome) kicks in when you take the lead if necessary. Still with the 7 thrown in at the end, haha. :) I still think 6 is outweighing slightly.

Well, there we have it. If you still need a tie breaker after that, let me know! :hug:

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hmmmm. I definitely don't think you are an N. My vote is for ESFP 3w2. I can definitely see why people are suggesting Fe, but there's a certain rigidity/uptightness that Fedoms usually have that you don't seem to. Most of the ExFJs I know are pretty tightly wound. Although, you did say were easily annoyed and generally end up expressing that annoyance. :shrug:

á´…eparted

passages
Hmmmm. I definitely don't think you are an N. My vote is for ESFP 3w2. I can definitely see why people are suggesting Fe, but there's a certain rigidity/uptightness that Fedoms usually have that you don't seem to. Most of the ExFJs I know are pretty tightly wound. Although, you did say were easily annoyed and generally end up expressing that annoyance. :shrug:

I mostly agree with this.

Where I disagree is that not all Fe-doms are tightly wound. I am as tight as the come pretty much, and most I have met are similar, but not all. I think [MENTION=7647]Lux[/MENTION]21 is a great example of an ESFJ who isn't wound up (as far as I can tell anyway). I think a lot of this comes from being a 9. I can see a ESFJ 7w6 being fairly "free" as well and more permissive as a whole. A ESFJ 6w7 though is likely to be pretty wound up and a persistent ball of stress, and for this reason I am going to disagree with [MENTION=17697]small.wonder[/MENTION]'s assertion that he is a 6 if he is an ESFJ. That paring together is definitely wrong. I have a difficult time seeing 6 in general though because those neuroses don't really show up in him. Occasionally I'll see 7 neuroses, but it is rare.

I think a better way to put it is Fe-doms are *particular*. There are certain things that are ok, and not ok, and it will be delineated when it comes up.

With all that said I have a difficult time accurately typing Chaynaynay. He'd be someone I'd have to be around in person for a while to make sense of it.

Cygnus

You're clearly a Decisive type, meaning ESFp or ENFj. You seem to have little patience for analysis or speculation, preferring to let actions speak for themselves. I could see a "gut-puch" effect in your writing pointing to Se-dominance, but it fells more like a deliberately-projected image rather than the expression of Pe impulses; furthermore, the constancy of your "image" suggests you're a Dynamic type, pointing to ENFj. You also write very laconically and for rhetorical effect, assuming that the given situation has one implicit answer that everyone should already understand, indicating Ni > Ne. Again, the succinct, "question-answer" dialogue points to Declarative > Asking, meaning ENFj > ExFp. Overall, much more conscientious vibe beneath the glittery surface than any Pe-dom discharging his egocentric impulses.

Enneagram: not Head or Gut triad. 2 or 3. Probably Syn-Flow stacking.

mintleaf

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
I don't see much reason to question 7w6 so/sx.

so/sx for sure. I don't see this as especially 6ish.

Conversely, other times I can be very bubbly and friendly to the point where it sometimes overwhelms people. I can make fun of people and give them a light shove - when people aren't in the mood for it they can become easily agitated. When I'm reminded of this I can get more polite to compensate. At times when I'm with others and I'm reading that they're not in as an excitable mood my courteous/caring side is more prominent. I actually dislike my courteous and caring side though because I feel like it's boring and not fun for others. I hate feeling like I'm just talking with someone for the sake of talking. What I love the most is when my friends and I are really happy and enthusiastic and all laughing together and spreading good vibes everywhere.
this seems very social 7 to me.

I basically just want to be surrounded by people who love and care for me. I don't want my funeral to only have a few people there - I want to live a life feeling loved and knowing I brought joy into people's lives.
Isn't this true of most people? especially social-first feelers...I have very little connection to 3 and I want that too.

same :shrug:

this is how I am when I'm unhealthy, and I disintegrate to 7.

I tend to look up all the information myself. I usually get curious enough to start learning something in my own time. While I enjoy learning about something or someone I don't try to look this stuff up while I'm around people because I'd feel like I'm boring them with new information.
connection to 5?

ENFP sounds right, too. I don't think xNxPs are as whimsical as people make them out to be. Ni-doms, in my experience, tend to be much more eccentric than Ne-doms.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think you are most definitely 6+7 core, which is stronger though is the question-- my bet is 6w7. I think the 3 component that you and others picked up on, could be disintegration (6 goes to 3 when under stress or unhealthy). As a heavy wing-er myself, one of the ways I determined core was by which integration/disintegration is more apparent. I think I see that for 6 in what you wrote.

Ooh, I was wondering if I ever would be typed 6w7 again! I think you're the first other than [MENTION=8074]Seymour[/MENTION] who offered it as an alternative. That said, the way you outlined it makes a TON of sense. I think I'll look into 6w7 and see how it fits because you really have me considering it from everything you said. I really don't have much to add but I'll respond with some questions/thoughts that crossed my mind while reading. To be honest I thought that my questions seemed more 7ish upon looking back, but if they seemed more 6ish for you that could just be me leaning on my 7 wing to avoid looking at my real issues.

One other thing, this chunk of text (especially the second bolded) actually feels kind of Sp to me, though it could just be the 6 flavor (which is Sp-ish). I'll come back to instincts later, core first. :D

I'd actually be interested in what you think about my instincts as well. :happy2: I've only considered so/sx and sx/so but I gave thought to so/sp at some points. I consider myself much more syn-flow though like Cygnus pointed out in his post above.

That ping-pong of fun and exciting---->reliable and warm, is 7+6 in a nutshell. I do still think your core is 6 though, because the way you describe enthusiasm above is in support of maintaining the security of your friend group. In a 7w6, I think this would be the opposite, they would use their friends to support their need for variety and enthusiastic distraction.

Hmm, this is tough because I actually do both! I can't have boring friends - I don't want to say I need a "party crew" but I definitely need a group of exciting people so I can have more opportunities presented to me. But at the same time yes I do use my cheery disposition to keep my relationships stable.

I think the last bolded sentance about comparison, is the 6 tendency to over-think and question their place in the group-- some 6w7's I know have described it as wondering if their friends are hanging out without them (when they aren't together), or wondering if their friends really like them. Does that ressonate at all?

YES. Actually, hm. It depends really. I think it mostly occurs when I'm in-between being close friends with someone and being acquaintances. I trust my best friends back in California wholeheartedly and I know who I can put my trust in back in my home college. While I've been studying abroad though I wonder if my friends think I'm annoying or boring (I can feel like either one depending on my behavior that day). Even my best friend here who I have amazing chemistry and trust with I actually worry about the most because I'd hate to lose my closest friend here. She does provide me with a feeling of security but also I just don't think she could be replaced - we both came here and shared amazing times together and I wouldn't want those memories filled with bad feelings either.

If your motivation for this is security, having people there for you (and you for them), then this is a pretty straight up 6 answer-- and a sprinkle of 7 with the joy bit at the end! ;)

It's less about security and more about feeling whole and fulfilled. I view a successful/well-spent life as one filled with love, friendship, and memorable experiences. So I want to die knowing that I have all three because then at least I know I got what felt most satisfying to me out of life.

6 priority of maintaining relational security, and in light of that, what sounds like a healthy ability to still maintain your own mind. :hifive: 6's are also huge on respect, my 6w7 older brother's "button" growing up was being intellectually patronized...which I may have done without realizing, until he reactively flipped out at me one too many times. Ha, then I learned. :blush:

Being intellectually patronized can be annoying but I've always been known as the ditz or klutz around my friends. :laugh: What kind of patronizing bothers me though is when I feel like I'm the baby. My friends do a lot of taking care of me and just generally being more responsible than I am, and while we laugh it off as me just being irresponsible and scatterbrained there are times when it just...I don't even know how to describe it? I remember back in high school my friends were kind of making me the butt of the joke for always spacing out and not paying attention and asking "what?" and I got really silently angry at everyone. I get everyone has their quirks and even I take jabs at my friends for some of their quirks but I don't know I guess sometimes it either bottles up or I just get too sensitive.

6 tends to not have as much confidence in the self, as they do in outside powers (leaders, stronger personalities, family, etc.), hence your preference that someone else lead. Sounds also like your sense of responsibility (to avoid a negative outcome) kicks in when you take the lead if necessary. Still with the 7 thrown in at the end, haha. :) I still think 6 is outweighing slightly.

Well, there we have it. If you still need a tie breaker after that, let me know! :hug:

Thank you so much again. :hug:

You're clearly a Decisive type, meaning ESFp or ENFj.

Most people's analyses of me on here seem to ring pretty true for IRL as well, but I think I'm one of the least decisive people I know. Reading Judicious vs Decisive the former fits much more. I think you've crafted this image of me in your head that is much more fiesty and headstrong than I am IRL/to other people on here. Probably because you annoy me and I don't like you which is why I'm acting like how I outlined in the first question.

I could see a "gut-puch" effect in your writing pointing to Se-dominance, but it fells more like a deliberately-projected image rather than the expression of Pe impulses;

You're right that my writing style in some instances on here is deliberate, but if you're noticing what I think you're noticing it's deliberately short and to-the-point just to 1) avoid having to type out my full thoughts because I can't be bothered putting in the effort or 2) avoid long dialogues that will just drain me out. It's less for the gut-punch effect to project an image (unless I'm trying to be funny) and more just to save myself time, energy, and peace of mind.

Overall, much more conscientious vibe beneath the glittery surface than any Pe-dom discharging his egocentric impulses.

This is a good point though^

So you arrived at ESFP because I don't seem ENF and I don't seem as rigid as an Fe-dom? I mean that could make sense. Although Cygnus's point in what I just quoted above could also make sense. I feel more conscientious underneath than I appear, but in some ways I'm still completely oblivious so idk.

Why the 3w2 though? That's your own type so I'm just wondering what you saw that said so. :D

I mostly agree with this.

Where I disagree is that not all Fe-doms are tightly wound. I am as tight as the come pretty much, and most I have met are similar, but not all. I think [MENTION=7647]Lux[/MENTION]21 is a great example of an ESFJ who isn't wound up (as far as I can tell anyway). I think a lot of this comes from being a 9. I can see a ESFJ 7w6 being fairly "free" as well and more permissive as a whole. A ESFJ 6w7 though is likely to be pretty wound up and a persistent ball of stress, and for this reason I am going to disagree with [MENTION=17697]small.wonder[/MENTION]'s assertion that he is a 6 if he is an ESFJ. That paring together is definitely wrong. I have a difficult time seeing 6 in general though because those neuroses don't really show up in him. Occasionally I'll see 7 neuroses, but it is rare.

Yeah I agree because there can be some very loose ESFJs (especially those who want to embody the social ideal of the "go-with-the-flow" kind of character). [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] even said she knew an ESFJ 2w3 who comes across as way more Pe-dom than she is, but at the heart you can tell who the real ESFJ and ENFP are. :D (and yes I'm mentioning her because it's time I summon her to this thread! I know what her answer will be...but I'm just interested in hearing what she has to say about what I've been saying and what others have been saying...I feel like I'm always asking for your opinions on type-related stuff Starry sorry if that's rude!) ESFJ 6w7 does sound off though. I can relate to a lot of 6 and a lot of ESFJ but together it just sounds like way too far concerned with safety and responsibility. Do you see any neuroses in general though? Like do you agree with ESFP 3w2 as well or just the ESFP part because I don't seem N or FJ?

With all that said I have a difficult time accurately typing Chaynaynay. He'd be someone I'd have to be around in person for a while to make sense of it.

Well that's good, I've always wanted to be like those celebrities whose type is shrouded in mystery. :wink: Like how Gwen Stefani is always debated between the ExFPs or something.

Just curious, what conflicting information makes me difficult to type?

I don't see much reason to question 7w6 so/sx.

Oops I forgot to quote this! Well congrats on being the first to stick with my original type other than [MENTION=24321]DreamBeliever[/MENTION] who still could also see ENFP. :laugh:

this seems very social 7 to me.

I see what you mean, but isn't the social 7 always described as more self-sacrificial? :thinking: Oh wait, yeah what I said is kinda self-sacrificial haha.

Isn't this true of most people? especially social-first feelers...I have very little connection to 3 and I want that too.

Hah probably, I'm just answering with what I believe and how I feel!

ENFP sounds right, too. I don't think xNxPs are as whimsical as people make them out to be. Ni-doms, in my experience, tend to be much more eccentric than Ne-doms.

Definitely not. I think it's the profiles that get in my head and drive me mad which is the problem. I heard ENFPs are one of the most common N types as well although I haven't gotten off of my ass to fact-check it haha.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Also: added my previously considered alternative tritypes to the OP.