• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Big 5 Personality Test: Self-Description vs. Behavior.

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
Did the five day thing! Drumroll please... :drummerboy:

How Accurately Do You See Yourself?
Accuracy - 68%

How You Described Yourself
Extraversion - 20th percentile - very low
Agreeableness - 48th percentile - about average
Conscientiousness - 26th percentile - low
Neuroticism - 55th percentile - about average
Openness - 45th percentile - about average

Your Actual Behaviors
Extraverted Behavior - 72nd percentile - high
Agreeable Behavior - 75th percentile - high
Conscientious Behavior - 55th percentile - about average
Neurotic Behavior - 11th percentile - very low
Openness Behavior - 53rd percentile - about average

So the only thing I even remotely see clearly is my openness.

Extraversion
Your self-description - 20th percentile - very low
Your behavior - 72nd percentile - high
Accuracy - 48%
Extraverts are talkative, sociable, and like to stay active. They enjoy exciting and risky activity. Many extraverts feel lots of positive emotions. In contrast, introverts tend to be quieter and enjoy lower key activities.

You described yourself as having very low levels of extraversion, but your behaviors were high in extraversion. Your behavior may actually be more extraverted than you think.

I think it should be noted that I work in public services, and I'm required to be talkative, and sociable. It's literally my job.

Agreeableness
Your self-description - 48th percentile - about average
Your behavior - 75th percentile - high
Accuracy - 73%
Agreeable people are very motivated to maintain positive social relationships, and go to great lengths to ensure that they have positive, satisfying relationships with others. They may be more willing to help others or cooperate in accomplishing tasks. In contrast, people with lower levels of agreeableness are less focused on relationships, and may be less likely to be taken advantage of.

You described yourself as having about average levels of agreeableness, but your behaviors were high in agreeableness. Your behavior may actually be more agreeable than you think.

Conscientiousness
Your self-description - 26th percentile - low
Your behavior - 55th percentile - about average
Accuracy - 71%
Conscientious people are responsible, neat, punctual, and orderly. They tend to be very motivated to achieve and do well on whatever tasks they're working on. In contrast, people with lower levels of conscientiousness may be more laid-back and impulsive. They may prefer less structure in their schedules.

You described yourself as having low levels of conscientiousness, but your behaviors were about average in conscientiousness. Your behavior may actually be more conscientious than you think.

I don't remember getting a low level for this in the beginning. I'm not an incredibly impulsive person, and I'm of the "if you're not early, you're late" kind of people.

Neuroticism
Your self-description - 55th percentile - about average
Your behavior - 11th percentile - very low
Accuracy - 56%
Highly neurotic people tend to experience a lot of negative emotions, including sadness, anger, and worry about the future. In contrast highly emotionally stable people (i.e., low in neuroticism) tend to be more emotionally stoic and less prone to experiencing ups and downs.

You described yourself as having about average levels of neuroticism, but your behaviors were very low in neuroticism. Your behavior may actually be less neurotic than you think.

Because the test says "extreme" emotions (or something like that), and to me feeling something extremely means, like, full on breakdown.

Openness
Your self-description - 45th percentile - about average
Your behavior - 53rd percentile - about average
Accuracy - 92%
Highly open people love to have a variety of new experiences, including trying new food, traveling to new cities, and learning new information. They tend to be creative and politically liberal. In contrast, people low in openness tend to prefer routine and consistency. People lower in openness tend to lean politically conservative.

You view yourself pretty accurately when it comes to openness.

Extraversion
Trait - 20th percentile - very low
Motive - 19th percentile - very low
Behavior - 72nd percentile - high

Agreeableness
Trait - 48th percentile - about average
Motive - 73rd percentile - high
Behavior - 75th percentile - high

Conscientiousness
Trait - 26th percentile - low
Motive - 73rd percentile - high
Behavior - 55th percentile - about average