• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

AM I REALLY AN ESFP?

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
ENFJ. I've already explained why in one of you previous bajillion threads. I also considered ESTP for you but your Ti is too weak. No offense, I gotta tell it like it is. :dry:

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFJ. I've already explained why in one of you previous bajillion threads. I also considered ESTP for you but your Ti is too weak. No offense, I gotta tell it like it is. :dry:

Of course my Ti is low if I am considering ENxJ.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ah, I see you finally accepted that on your own instead of insisting on ESTP.

I also recall you had your type listed as ENTP a few weeks ago. Don't think I don't see what goes on around here ;)

I've never actually insisted on being an ESTP tbh. It's mostly people on the forum who have, especially on typing games, lol. I myself have never really related to ESTP functionally. I have related to parts of the description before (yeah, I know they're bullshit). I do think the enneagram type throws people off though. Triple ID.

And you actually take what people put as their type seriously? Lol. I admit that I do get a kick out of putting random types up to see people's reactions.

And also, why are you saying 'your Ti is too low' like that's a bad thing? It's not what functions you have in X order that makes you intelligent, it's how you use 'em that makes you intelligent.

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
I've never actually insisted on being an ESTP tbh. It's mostly people on the forum who have, especially on typing games, lol. I myself have never really related to ESTP functionally. I have related to parts of the description before (yeah, I know they're bullshit). I do think the enneagram type throws people off though. Triple ID.

And you actually take what people put as their type seriously? Lol. I admit that I do get a kick out of putting random types up to see people's reactions.

You're right, I shouldn't take you seriously.

And also, why are you saying 'your Ti is too low' like that's a bad thing? It's not what functions you have in X order that makes you intelligent, it's how you use 'em that makes you intelligent.

Where did I say it is a bad thing or that it makes you less intelligent? WTF?

I added "no offense" because I'd (mis)remembered that you had your heart set on high Ti. Guess not.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're right, I shouldn't take you seriously.

Where did I say it is a bad thing or that it makes you less intelligent? WTF?

I added "no offense" because I'd (mis)remembered that you had your heart set on high Ti. Guess not.

I thought you were referring to it as if it was a bad thing. But whatever. I never really seen Ti in me anyway.

I'm pretty settled on ENxJ anyway. Some see me as an Fe Dom, others Te.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're too... Put together. Like you have everything figured out. ESFPs don't. And your feeling... ExTJ Fi is weird. I think a person's inferior function is just as strong as dominant just not strongly controlled. ExTJs can show a lot of feeling but it just doesn't flow right like an ESFP's.

You're ESFP.

No.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
You're too... Put together. Like you have everything figured out. ESFPs don't. And your feeling... ExTJ Fi is weird. I think a person's inferior function is just as strong as dominant just not strongly controlled. ExTJs can show a lot of feeling but it just doesn't flow right like an ESFP's.

No.

Ya, I'm gonna have to agree with Corn here, Vince. You have strong emotions, whether you wish to reveal that to people or not, they are totally transparent to me, but they come off as almost foreign to you. Like you feel them strongly, but not sure what you're feeling. If you were ESFP, you'd have that Fi shit down like a science.

ENTJ works for me. ESTJ too perhaps, but whatever the case, Te is strong in this one. :newwink:

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Yeah. When I do the Fi thing, it's more like when someone turns on the tap, but doesn't realize that it sprays so heavy. You know? When you're overwhelmed for those few seconds before you progress to turn it down. And off completely once you've cleaned what you gotta clean.

Ya, I'm gonna have to agree with Corn here, Vince. You have strong emotions, whether you wish to reveal that to people or not, they are totally transparent to me, but they come off as almost foreign to you. Like you feel them strongly, but not sure what you're feeling. If you were ESFP, you'd have that Fi shit down like a science.

ENTJ works for me. ESTJ too perhaps, but whatever the case, Te is strong in this one. :newwink:

Yeah. I guess we can link a lot of what you've said to the reply I sent to Corn. Pretty much. I am aware that I am feeling something, but I dunno why I am or what it is.
Go. Break everything down.
Break down his functional usage in depth, and I'll take you more seriously.

I'm still waiting on yours ;).