• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

About this 4 letter thing

purplesocks type

• ISFP

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • ISTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • INTJ

• INFP

• INTP

• ISFJ

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • ISTJ

• Total voters

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Explain? If you can.

It seems to be full of images that represent inner feelings. You express a sense of self, not a sense of being part of a group. You are striving to present the feelings but without words, as images are easier to represent your feelings than words.

You also portray many sensory experiences and love red in a black and white photo to add intensity and significance to your expression.

FiSe is about feelings in the now and struggles to get to the root of what you feel in words.

SiFe could result in similar images, but the core is about influencing the group/being in part of the group..... which you seem to not be expressing

purplesocks

MBTI Type
ExFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It seems to be full of images that represent inner feelings. You express a sense of self, not a sense of being part of a group. You are striving to present the feelings but without words, as images are easier to represent your feelings than words.

You also portray many sensory experiences and love red in a black and white photo to add intensity and significance to your expression.

FiSe is about feelings in the now and struggles to get to the root of what you feel in words.

SiFe could result in similar images, but the core is about influencing the group/being in part of the group..... which you seem to not be expressing

Makes sense. Thank you.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Lel @ my apparent inability to type people who might even be the same type as me. ISFJ was my second choice.

Not disagreeing that purplesocks could be Fe... but I don't think aesthetic has anything to do with Fe/Fi. If you were to look at my tumblr (though I rarely use it), it's all just my aesthetic. Landscapes, nature photography, etc. Nothing to do with people or groups. Of course I'm probably also a terrible representative of Fe as an Fe-aux with messed up undeveloped Fe. Anyway, I guess my main problem with that description of Fe in general makes it sound like Fe users can't be individual people and can only be mirrors of those around them. Of course that's not true.

ISFJ's my second choice for you purplesocks. NFP was more of a vibe thing. Totally agree that I can't relate to Ne at all, especially Ne aux. Your blog is also really cool.

purplesocks

MBTI Type
ExFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=23583]21lux[/MENTION] Thanks

purplesocks

MBTI Type
ExFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What about ISTP? Or do I seem too feely for that?
Just thinking, because...
ISFP- FiSeNiTe
ISFJ- SiFeTiNe
ISTP- TiSeNiFe
???

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I want to try and be more useful. Do you mind if I ask a few questions?

First of all, quick scenario: (and keep in mind that the outcome of this scenario doesn't mean it's the one true final answer) If I pulled a gun to your head right now and asked if you were ISFP, ISTP, of ISFJ, which would you say? I'm only giving you three seconds. Doesn't mean that it's the right answer, but just say whatever's on the tip of your tongue.

Now answer what it was about that type that popped into your head (maybe a function, a stereotype, some sort of aspect about that type) that made you answer the way you did. Then we can look deeper into that to see if its fruitful or not.

Do you have a harder time understanding Si, Fi, or Ti? Which do you know the most about? What about any of them confuses you?

I see you strongly feel that you are a sensor. Me too. What is it about Ne and Ni that you're just not feeling?

purplesocks

MBTI Type
ExFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I want to try and be more useful. Do you mind if I ask a few questions?

First of all, quick scenario: (and keep in mind that the outcome of this scenario doesn't mean it's the one true final answer) If I pulled a gun to your head right now and asked if you were ISFP, ISTP, of ISFJ, which would you say? I'm only giving you three seconds. Doesn't mean that it's the right answer, but just say whatever's on the tip of your tongue.

Now answer what it was about that type that popped into your head (maybe a function, a stereotype, some sort of aspect about that type) that made you answer the way you did. Then we can look deeper into that to see if its fruitful or not.

Do you have a harder time understanding Si, Fi, or Ti? Which do you know the most about? What about any of them confuses you?

I see you strongly feel that you are a sensor. Me too. What is it about Ne and Ni that you're just not feeling?
TiSe (ISTP) — Type in Mind <I relate A LOT to this.

I have a hard time relating to Fi. I really can't think of any important internal values that I hold. It's all subjective to the circumstances to me.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
TiSe (ISTP) — Type in Mind <I relate A LOT to this.

I have a hard time relating to Fi. I really can't think of any important internal values that I hold. It's all subjective to the circumstances to me.

Then let's look at ISxP first. What is it about TiSe that you find the most relatable? Can you give an example of what you mean by "subjective to the circumstances" regarding Fi?

purplesocks

MBTI Type
ExFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Then let's look at ISxP first. What is it about TiSe that you find the most relatable? Can you give an example of what you mean by "subjective to the circumstances" regarding Fi?

I don't think in black and white. I think more in the grey areas. Things aren't always bad or good. I tend to offend some Fi users. I just don't take anything that seriously. People can't ever 'cross the line' with me, because there is no line to cross.

purplesocks

MBTI Type
ExFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
And if any of you sexy mofos have enneagram suggestions, you know what to do ;)

purplesocks

MBTI Type
ExFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Is there any way to add more options to my poll? I want to add some Exxx types to the list, because I don't think I should of just taken them off the table completely. And I want to add enneagram options. I want to keep it all in one place, so I'm not spamming this section. Unless someone could merge another forum with this one for me, if I made a new poll?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I apologize for not getting back to you sooner - end of the semester shenanigans.

Do you think you are more ethical or logical? Both? One more than the other? Or do you think there is no difference?

How do you act when you are extremely stressed out? What do you do, and how do you feel?

What is important to you? (A person, place, thing, an ideal, etc.)

How would you say you "vibe" to strangers? To friends? To family members?

purplesocks

MBTI Type
ExFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I apologize for not getting back to you sooner - end of the semester shenanigans.

Do you think you are more ethical or logical? Both? One more than the other? Or do you think there is no difference?

How do you act when you are extremely stressed out? What do you do, and how do you feel?

What is important to you? (A person, place, thing, an ideal, etc.)

How would you say you "vibe" to strangers? To friends? To family members?

No prob!

I'm not feeling like much of either rn.

Great question, because it's very relevant to my life. I've been so stressed out about these last couple of weeks of the semester that I had a complete melt down yesterday in math class. All we were even doing was playing a card game in a circle. I was just like, 'I don't care, I don't even want to play, I'm leaving' and grabbed my book bag and left. Of course, my professor was concerned and followed me into the hallway to talk to me. I've decided I'm now skipping all my classes, besides English, this week because I don't want to run into anyone from that class.

My family and friends. That's about it.

I can be very friendly or I can just have this look that says 'don't even dare talk to me.'

purplesocks

MBTI Type
ExFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I suspect my tritype to maybe be 748.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hmm, I think I am leaning towards ISFP. If you are a 7, that would be a little uncommon for an ISxP, but not impossible. :D
It's hard to explain in words why I think Fi/Se, more than just getting that vibe from your responses. I definitely think you're a feeler though. Do you relate more to Ji or Pi?

purplesocks

MBTI Type
ExFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hmm, I think I am leaning towards ISFP. If you are a 7, that would be a little uncommon for an ISxP, but not impossible. :D
It's hard to explain in words why I think Fi/Se, more than just getting that vibe from your responses. I definitely think you're a feeler though. Do you relate more to Ji or Pi?
Why a feeler? I'm not into socionics, so I have no idea. I'm open to the thought of possibly being an extrovert. I usually fall somewhere in the middle of the I/E divide on most tests.