• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 4] 4w5 or 4w3?

Thrill-Ride

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
idk
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I mistyped about 3 times, recently it was 7w6 but I felt something was off so I kept searching. I'm pretty sure I'm a 4w5 but I still don't know any thing concrete to really go off of or any clear comparisons to decide on despite looking through different forums, articles, ect.

So I ask, what are some really distinct traits belonging to both the 4w5 and 4w3? Also I would really appreciate if anyone had any advice for a ENFP 4w5 in a typical identity crisis. :thumbup: I thought maybe it was strengthening my belief system but I don't even know anymore -.-' but I'll take any help I can get. :)

Lunar Light

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
First off, how familiar are you with enneagram? Looking through different forums, articles is a little vague and the depth to which each person does it is going to vary. Can you go into more detail? Also, how long have you been working with it? How are you typing yourself?

I feel the need to ask because a lot of newbies have a very rudimentary understanding of enneagram. Nothing personal, and I don't mean to devalue anyone's judgment, but enneagram is really nuanced and people often type themselves off of behaviors/traits associated with a certain type, that do not necessarily describe the type in any actual meaningful way or have anything to do with it really. My personal advice is to let go of anything you may think you are and start off as a blank slate, as bias may keep you from learning the most you can.

I really don't mean that personally so sorry if that comes off as harsh :p. It really can be difficult to let go of bias when typing yourself, even if you are trying to stay objective. So yeah.

I'd be very willing to talk more and go into 4, but I want to see what you think of 4. Also why you typed at 7w6... yadda yadda.

Thrill-Ride

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
idk
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Thank you for your response and well I understand the fundementals, but when it comes to typing myself I guess I go wrong. I typed as 7w8 and 7w6 a few times and did some research in enneagram 7. I think what got me was the whole "never satisfied" and always looking for something to keep me occupied. But then I got type 9 and I related to that too! I never got type 4 on a test?? But I relate to it from what I read. It's like I have an IDEA of who I am but I can't ever put my tongue on it. I actually done a lot of soul searching and it's kind of like I have two alternate personalities and a neutral form which I made for my self based on what feels natural. I think your correct with having to start off with a blank slate. I just am quite aggravated I haven't been able to come to a clear conclusion.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ummm, I'm an ENFP 4w5. I have trouble being very helpful what this is like because most of the time I am in my head and relating type differences and nuances almost completely relative to myself, in a end product that only makes sense in my own head and requires a lot of translation to relate. I do feel like that within being an e4 in general, figuring out instinctual stacking is more relevant than wings, as far as self-understanding goes. There seems to be very drastic differences between the different combinations as to how we deal with our envy issues.

FYI, I did read your post on belief systems, there is definitely a 5 flavor to it. But also, your value system orbiting the employment vices seems very foreign to me, it has a bit of a 7 tinge. I have talked to an ENFP e4, an so/sx who often described herself as a hedonist, perhaps that has something to do with it. I tend towards asceticism.

Lunar Light

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Thank you for your response and well I understand the fundementals, but when it comes to typing myself I guess I go wrong.
No big deal. All part of the learning process :)

I typed as 7w8 and 7w6 a few times and did some research in enneagram 7. I think what got me was the whole "never satisfied" and always looking for something to keep me occupied.
Hmm, the fear of deprivation? Also to be clear are you saying that's what you related to in 7 or what you didn't relate to?

But then I got type 9 and I related to that too!
Could be part of your tritype, but would rather not jump ahead to that. What did you identify with?

I never got type 4 on a test?? But I relate to it from what I read. It's like I have an IDEA of who I am but I can't ever put my tongue on it. I actually done a lot of soul searching and it's kind of like I have two alternate personalities and a neutral form which I made for my self based on what feels natural.
Tests aren't a very accurate way of typing oneself because tests can only capture so much of a type. Oftentimes, it doesn't get at the core essentials. The way you say that you have an idea of yourself but can't put your tongue on it doesn't strike me as type 4. From what I've seen, type 4s are deeply in tune with themselves because identity and image make up such a big part of their fixation. The expression bit is harder, but they know what they're made of. They just have a complex between feeling inferior for being different and being "proud" in a sense for being true to themselves. Doing soul-searching isn't exclusive to type 4 and I know you may not be saying that, but it's not necessarily an argument for type. Being expressive and having a desire to understand oneself is human nature, and for an FP, I feel like it may simply be the strong aux Fi.

I think your correct with having to start off with a blank slate. I just am quite aggravated I haven't been able to come to a clear conclusion.
Understandable.

Thrill-Ride

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
idk
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So it doesn't exactly match up, hmmmm alright

Thrill-Ride

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
idk
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hmm, the fear of deprivation? Also to be clear are you saying that's what you related to in 7 or what you didn't relate to?
Maybe, didn't really ring a bell but I wouldn't doubt it, and that's what I did relate to.

Could be part of your tritype, but would rather not jump ahead to that. What did you identify with?
I think the whole vibe 9's give off but I'm not convinced that was enough to make me a 9 lol.

Tests aren't a very accurate way of typing oneself because tests can only capture so much of a type.
Oh boy tell me about it :dry:

Oftentimes, it doesn't get at the core essentials. The way you say that you have an idea of yourself but can't put your tongue on it doesn't strike me as type 4. From what I've seen, type 4s are deeply in tune with themselves because identity and image make up such a big part of their fixation. The expression bit is harder, but they know what they're made of. They just have a complex between feeling inferior for being different and being "proud" in a sense for being true to themselves. Doing soul-searching isn't exclusive to type 4 and I know you may not be saying that, but it's not necessarily an argument for type. Being expressive and having a desire to understand oneself is human nature, and for an FP, I feel like it may simply be the strong aux Fi.

Hmm, I think my biggest problem is not that I'm not in touch with who I am cause I know what feels natural and unnatural, it's just that I feel I can't come to any neccessary conclusions about my self, which make me second guess. I have to almost make personalities for myself, mostly because allowing myself to just go off "random"i mpulses makes me so uncomfortable, I feel I need a clear reason behind my actions. (UNLESS I decide that's who I am! Lol but I tried that) Unfortunately, something always doesn't feel right. That's what I saw in a 4 but maybe I'm misinformed. Sorry if I lacking clarity I just am having such a hard time putting it into words! :blush:

Lunar Light

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Maybe, didn't really ring a bell but I wouldn't doubt it, and that's what I did relate to.
Hm okay. So why did you go to 4 then? What made you think you weren't 7? Sorry if it feels like I'm repetitive but some of the answers you're giving me are vague and it means I have to guess at what you're trying to say. Which isn't great because it's the nuances that really count in enneagram.

I think the whole vibe 9's give off but I'm not convinced that was enough to make me a 9 lol.
Like right here. What do you mean exactly? I want to know before I can confidently cross 9 off from the list. Can you talk about how anger manifests in you? Like, what has made you angry? What is your anger like? Are you comfortable with anger (both yours and others)? If anything, it will give insight into what your gut fix may be if it isn't core.

Oh boy tell me about it :dry:
Haha, glad you see it too :)

Hmm, I think my biggest problem is not that I'm not in touch with who I am cause I know what feels natural and unnatural, it's just that I feel I can't come to any neccessary conclusions about my self, which make me second guess.
Oh okay. So, are you saying that you get what feels right or not in yourself, but you can't concretely pin it down? If so, I get that.

I have to almost make personalities for myself, mostly because allowing myself to just go off "random"i mpulses makes me so uncomfortable, I feel I need a clear reason behind my actions. (UNLESS I decide that's who I am! Lol but I tried that)
I relate to this a lot. I feel like that sort of doubt could be coming from type 6 though I'm not sure yet if I necessarily see that in you. But what you're saying sounds like it. The need to justify your actions to yourself. The fluidity I get as an ENFP, but I would think for a type 4 that this sort of thing would come more from a "feeling" aspect. What you're saying sounds more like head triad "thinking" to me, but I want to hear more from you.

Unfortunately, something always doesn't feel right. That's what I saw in a 4 but maybe I'm misinformed.
Yeah I get that feeling too. I wouldn't say you're totally off base with 4, but it's more about the motivations behind the action, the thought process than the behavior. I got that wrong actually when I got into enneagram :p. I mistyped at 4w3 because there were things that overlapped between 4 and 6 and it was really coming from a 6 place for me, not 4. In fact, I don't even have 4 in my tritype, which was weird for me to realize. It's part of why I'm encouraging you to open because you might be surprised haha. I know I was.

Sorry if I lacking clarity I just am having such a hard time putting it into words! :blush:
All good :)

___

Do you have any long writing I can look at? Have you done an enneagram questionnaire before? It would be helpful if you could answer questions that would reveal more about how you deal with the different triads, heart, head, and gut. It doesn't have to be super in depth at first. I'll ask questions if I see something I want to know more about.

Thrill-Ride

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
idk
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Here I just did this. maybe it can clear any confusion i caused.

1. What do you think your life is about? What drives you in life? This can be something like a goal or a purpose, or anything else that comes to mind.

I think I can sum it up as "Making my life worth while" Either way, Im usually trouble-shooting or fantasizing about how things can be.
Maybe to find whats "missing"..? I dont have a clear purpose

2. Describe your relationship with your parents. Does anything stand out about the way you interacted?

Me and my dad (INFP) get along well, It's sort of like we are always teasing each other, light heartedly of course. He's also very realistic when it comes to making decisions. My mom and I get along too
but conflict always arises when she doesn't agree with me. She doesnt see logic, if it doesnt intrest her it doesnt matter. The most recent example
would be I wanted to start this acne-drug called "accutane", which has a reputation for its side effects. I sat her down and showed her all the pros and cons
and made it obvious that it could be life changing to me. She clicked off the sites I was showing her then pulled up this website with this guy ranting about
all this stuff that could NOT apply to me being on the drug, like him having having a family history of depression ect. I told her the nicest way possiable that its
that it's irrevelent to my case and does not compare to all the positive rewiews out there. She said something along the lines of "That's too bad, your not taking it.
I bursted into tears I was so mad.(I dont cry often) I couldnt believe she didnt see reason. Yet she went to my doctor for her own reasons and I was brought up. Basically they talked about my
case and she said something like "You ever hear of accutane?" and threw her a booklet. She picked me up from my friends house and handed me the booklet and told me
what the doctor told her. I wanted to scream cause everything the doctor told her, i told her prior WORD BY WORD elaborated and w/reviews included. I noticed that, that entire time I talked to her was basically
pointless cause she heard not a word I said. This is really the only trouble I run into with my mom yet it bothers me so much.

3. What's important to you? What do you hope to avoid doing or being?

Fairness, being open to new experiences and opinions, having freedom to do as one chooses, Knowledge is power, and especially having a balance of everything.
Something that came to mind is I avoid being clingy, i cant ever see my self being dependent on someone else. Also I never allow myself
to over induldge especially with caffiene ( I feel guilty). I feel like I get addicted to anything good then totally drop it because
I dont want to be dependent on it. Marijuana for example, If im sad I end up smoking for 3 days straight to the point im so out of it. Then I completely quit.
(Anime too :<<) Usually I think what I like is not being so self aware of everything and just being able to go with the flow.

4. Aside from phobias, are there any fears that characterized your childhood? Have they continued into the present day, or not, and if not, how have you dealt with them?

Nope!

5 a.) How do you see yourself?

Sensitive and well, even-headed. I also see two basic personallites I Have depending on circumstance, One side I see as charming/attractive, optimistic, agreeable, and quite admirable. The other side I see as assertive, intelligent, respectable. I try to have people see both sides or I feel they dont
see the "true me". For example, There was this guy I found attractive, I could tell he viewed me as being ultra-spontaineous and sort of shallow. I was uncomfortable with that so in one of the conversations I brought about the fact I was up all night doing homework for my AP and Honors classes.
He looked shocked (just as I expected!!) and he said something like "so your smart huh?" I shrugged my shoulders. He now views me as "both sides"
Anyways, Being confident depends on how secure I feel with myself.
I dont see any major negative traits that cant be fixed besides my ADD (although im self-medicating) and having a wary self confidence.

b.) How do you want others to see you?

I want people to see me as well.. all of those ^!

c.) What do you dislike the most in other people?

People who lack depth, clinginess, dependent on others or let people step on them, dishonesty,
being a kiss ass, being unfair or biased, lacking tack, and self imposed ignorance.

6. Which habit do you most automatically act on? Rank the following habits from most to least automatic, on a scale of 1 (most) to 3 (least).

a.) Work for personal gain with more concern for self than for others.

b.) Strive for a sense of tranquility in yourself and the world around you

c.) Decide what is right for the betterment of something or someone else.

7. Where does the wandering mind take you? What provokes this?

To the realm of why/how and wrong/right. Or it's just self guilt about a problem until of course I trouble shoot and I fix it. For example this guy (ENTP) liked me
to the point that he actually refused to move because of me. I thought of him more as a friend with benefits. He got so attached and smothering, I
was so turned off that I was literally disgusted. I like to have people like me but not need me. Anyways, I kept it all repressed because I couldnt bare tell him my true feelings. I told him (unfortunately
it had to be through text) that we couldnt do this anymore. He was devistated and we didnt talk for months. It was like a burden was lifted. I saw him again
and he moved on (Although i could tell he still had feelings for me) I became once again attracted! I felt so guilty for that but I never truly thought it out.
I still feel this need to swoon him but I will not for I already have been down that road. I actually was so upset, I wrote down the specific problem and made a
web of possiable options and what they would yield. Problems similar to this tend to make them self evident when my mind wanders, fortunately ive been able to better dismiss them.

8.What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?

Intellectual discussions or friendly debates, giving advice, having a genuine connection with others, flirting, caffine-highs
,having someone take my random ideas seriously, and good food/ friendly enviroment makes me feel my best.

Being dissmissed, feeling alone with no real connection, and being viewed as immoral, inadequate or ordinary makes me feel my worst.

9. Let's talk about emotions. Explain what might make you feel the following, how they feel to you or how you react to the emotion:

a.) anger: Luckly, i dont get angry often but when I do I usually cant control it. Im not super aggressive though. I think I already answered what makes me feel angry.

b.) shame: I feel the need to have to fix it immediatly, Its terriably uncomfortable for me. I dont give myself any excuses if i feel shame. I think what makes me feel shame is
when I act out of character or make a bad choice concerning someone else.

c.) anxiety: when i feel insecure I tend to have bad social anxiety. It use to be the worst thing in the world for me but I can now transform that nervous energy into more positive energy.
I think in general without any substances that could alter this, I have limited energy. For example I love playing guitar and singing but within minutes im yawining and ready to pass out. im physically
tired. Playing infront of people or recording gives me anxiety, I learned to transfer that energy to my performance.

10. Describe how you respond to the following:
a.) stress: I introvert, sleep alot, or ease the edge off my soberness.

b.) negative unexpected change: I immediatly think of ways to fix it, if i cant i try to see the benefits

c.) conflict: If im insecure I panic, If not I take it head-strong

11. a.) What kind of role are you naturally inclined to take in a group? Why?

Leader, Im good at making everyone happy yet giving everyone a clear path to follow based on individual.

b.) If put in power, how do you behave? Why?

Open, kind, understanding but assertive.

c.) Do you tend to struggle with others who have authority over you? Why?

Only if they are nonsensical or abuse their power.

12. What do you see or notice in others that most people don't?

SENSITIVITY

13 Briefly: What religious and/or political beliefs do you have? Do you think they influenced your responses in this questionnaire?

Im agnositic and concerning politics i sway to the liberal side. And no i dont

So im bringing this up now, Maybe im a 5w4?? do you think so? I know its not common for ENFP's to be 5's but i dont think that should depict anything. I'm desperate at this point

Thrill-Ride

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
idk
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
thank you for all you concern btw :) It really is appreciated

Lunar Light

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
thank you for all you concern btw :) It really is appreciated

oh yeah, it's fine. I'm going to give you a brief answer first and come back later when I feel more up for it, so you know where I'm at.

I didn't really see 4 in your questionnaire. I'd love to explain more or direct you to some stuff friends have written on it though. Also, definitely didn't see much 5 in there. I would cross it out, but not because it may not be common for ENFP. I don't want to mix the two and make conclusions just based on that sort of theory.

For head, I saw 6 and 7... not totally sure but I'd think 6w7. Slight chance of 7w6. There's not really a clear focus in your questionnaire... sort of gets lost at times. Sort of confused. It feels 6ish. Not overwhelmingly so, but I see it.

I saw quite a bit of 2 in your questionnaire actually :p. I was wondering if I'd see it because your avatar comes off as quite 2ish. I'll explain later, but I see it pretty clearly. 2w3 I think.

Finally, I did see some bursts of 1 in your questionnaire, but yeah it does overall come off as more 9. Feels a little disengaged. Anger is not as direct and consuming. 9w1.

My overall assessment would be 2w3 9w1 6w7. Social instinct, I think. I haven't seen a lot of either sx or sp, but for now I'll guess so/sp.

Lunar Light

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Also, based off cognitive functions I actually see you as more ESFP-ish. I admit I could be wrong, but I think so. I can explain that later too if you'd like :).

It's been nice talking to you! Especially since you seem pretty open to learning and whatnot.

Thrill-Ride

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
idk
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hmm, 9w1 seems fitting, the other's are a bit questionable however. Nevertheless, I can see where you're coming from. Regarding your second comment, I can confidently presume I'm an ENFP , so I do find that a bit odd. Anyways, I think you summed up everything pretty nicely so I really don't need any further elaboration.
I know it can be quite a challenge to psychoanalyze someone you don't personally know. (especially when you have to make an analysis off of the superficial-sounding material I gave you) Thank you (again) for your time, it was a pleasure talking to you too :)

Lunar Light

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hmm, 9w1 seems fitting, the other's are a bit questionable however. Nevertheless, I can see where you're coming from.
I'm sorry, but to be very frank, I don't think you do see where I'm coming from. The motivations of what you've written come off as more 2 and I'll point them out soon.

Regarding your second comment, I can confidently presume I'm an ENFP , so I do find that a bit odd.
I see aux Fi very clearly in you so I think that's correct. I'm not sure I can see the clear connection of thought I'd expect of Ne-dom though. There's a pretty negative association with "sensors" and a lot of people believe "intuitives" are more "abstract" and "thoughtful," which is not necessarily true. I understand if you see yourself as more intuitive (and I could buy it in just letters/the N vs S dichotomy) but personally, at least in your longer questionnaire, Se seemed more likely than Ne. I don't mean to make any assumptions here at all and I'm sorry if it comes off that way. Just trying to defend my typing because I knew it could be an unpopular opinion. Reconsidering at your questionnaire, nothing jumps out as Se, but there was still this subtle feeling I got that made me lean that way. ENFP is still possible though as I said. I think you're very right with ExFP since you have the openness of Pe-dom (Se or Ne) and the Fi (personal value system) guiding you.

Anyways, I think you summed up everything pretty nicely so I really don't need any further elaboration.
I think you don't need it because you don't believe what I say and are doubting my opinion. I don't blame you, but please correct me otherwise if I am wrong because again I don't like making assumptions. That is what seems ostensibly clear though.

I know it can be quite a challenge to psychoanalyze someone you don't personally know. (especially when you have to make an analysis off of the superficial-sounding material I gave you) Thank you (again) for your time, it was a pleasure talking to you too :)
For one thing, I never wanted to imply that what you wrote was "superficial." I didn't type you as ESFP for that reason either, btw, if that ever crossed your mind. Really, I wanted to say that what you wrote was honest and that's a great thing when typing because you're not deceiving yourself (or others) about how you are. You're giving it to someone straight and I appreciate you doing that. I know psychoanalyzing someone can be difficult, but if you learn to follow the patterns, you can learn to identify someone quite quickly with a certain level of confidence. So don't count me out just yet. I want to explain this to you because I'm not sure you may have understood where I was coming from.

I hope I don't offend you with any of this. I really hope not because it's not my intention at all.

Lunar Light

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=25622]Thrill-Ride[/MENTION]

Just going to write these thoughts as they come to me.

I think your response has confirmed what I think of your type, though again I will say I could be wrong. 9w1 at least is still clear to me, because there is a way of shutting off being affected by others when challenged. Not wanting to push it, and so instead withdrawing and stepping back, though there may be some disagreement and you do voice them. It does ring 9 with a decently strong 1 wing influence. It's not particularly strong (not core as you said yourself) but I think I see it in you.

The 6(w7) because of how you seem to question and follow my train of thought when I'm considering multiple factors and setting myself up for obection. The way you want to be intelligent and assertive. The sort of internal conflict you seem to face that seems strong but not pervasive. There is some unrest there (the wanting to scream at that situation...I get that too btw and *hugs* for that), though I think you try to be positive overall.

Going to start quoting you now.

1. What do you think your life is about? What drives you in life? This can be something like a goal or a purpose, or anything else that comes to mind.

I think I can sum it up as "Making my life worth while" Either way, Im usually trouble-shooting or fantasizing about how things can be.
Maybe to find whats "missing"..? I dont have a clear purpose
"Trouble-shooting" or fantasizing about how things can be a 6 thing, a sort of way to prepare for the future or consider all the outcomes. I do this a lot myself. Finding what's "missing" seems not to come from 4 in you, but 6 desire for clarity...for truth. The way you write the last two sentences seems to be that sort of questioning, a good estimation, but not wanting to be too sure (or in fact not being too sure of that). Might be over-analyzing that bit, I admit, but the stuff I wrote before this is valid i think.

2. Describe your relationship with your parents. Does anything stand out about the way you interacted?

Me and my dad (INFP) get along well, It's sort of like we are always teasing each other, light heartedly of course. He's also very realistic when it comes to making decisions. My mom and I get along too
but conflict always arises when she doesn't agree with me. She doesnt see logic, if it doesnt intrest her it doesnt matter. The most recent example
would be I wanted to start this acne-drug called "accutane", which has a reputation for its side effects. I sat her down and showed her all the pros and cons
and made it obvious that it could be life changing to me. She clicked off the sites I was showing her then pulled up this website with this guy ranting about
all this stuff that could NOT apply to me being on the drug, like him having having a family history of depression ect. I told her the nicest way possiable that its
that it's irrevelent to my case and does not compare to all the positive rewiews out there. She said something along the lines of "That's too bad, your not taking it.
I bursted into tears I was so mad.(I dont cry often) I couldnt believe she didnt see reason. Yet she went to my doctor for her own reasons and I was brought up. Basically they talked about my
case and she said something like "You ever hear of accutane?" and threw her a booklet. She picked me up from my friends house and handed me the booklet and told me
what the doctor told her. I wanted to scream cause everything the doctor told her, i told her prior WORD BY WORD elaborated and w/reviews included. I noticed that, that entire time I talked to her was basically
pointless cause she heard not a word I said. This is really the only trouble I run into with my mom yet it bothers me so much.
This is where I saw some of the 6 influence... I'm making an educated guess here so correct me if I'm wrong, but the feeling of being undermined and cut down like that by your mother could have been very overwhelming, especially when you did your best and tried hard to show her what you understood and she wouldn't listen to you. The undercurrent of anxiety in what you wrote made me think 6... this stress from trying but not having your efforts be recognized, and in fact thrown in your face. I see this possibly being a strong reaction to not being understood, and from 6, not 4. The 4 is reactive, but more internally so, more hidden about it.

3. What's important to you? What do you hope to avoid doing or being?

Fairness, being open to new experiences and opinions, having freedom to do as one chooses, Knowledge is power, and especially having a balance of everything.
This rings of 6 and 7. You may have thought 5, but 6 prizes knowledge deeply as well. The fairness and balance aspect seems 6, the openness to experience and freedom you want speaks of 7, and to a lesser extent 6. I also add 6 because 6 doesn't want to be trapped either... because 6 will want to determine what they want for themselves, to have that power over oneself, for others not to have the power to control them. Oh and 6 is also open to opinions because they don't want to make judgments too early.

Something that came to mind is I avoid being clingy, i cant ever see my self being dependent on someone else.
This is what I considered for self-preservation. That independence, or self-sufficiency... probably not wanting others to be dependent upon you either.

Also I never allow myself
to over induldge especially with caffiene ( I feel guilty). I feel like I get addicted to anything good then totally drop it because
I dont want to be dependent on it. Marijuana for example, If im sad I end up smoking for 3 days straight to the point im so out of it. Then I completely quit.
This wariness of dependency comes off 6. The guilt of over-indulgence comes off as superego influence. 7 would have less reservations with indulging I think, because of that fear of deprivation. In fact, they'd want more and more. But clear 7 influence.

(Anime too :<<) Usually I think what I like is not being so self aware of everything and just being able to go with the flow.
Wanting to be able to go with the flow, not being so self-aware... I can see as 6 not wanting to be so self-conscious, because that is the way the type naturally is. To not be self-governed, self-restricted. My influence from it as core 6 seems to be much stronger than yours, which is why I say this is a weak fix, though I do see it clearly enough.

4. Aside from phobias, are there any fears that characterized your childhood? Have they continued into the present day, or not, and if not, how have you dealt with them?

Nope!

:p haha. this comes off pretty 7, even if it's just one word. If you're wondering how I can consider 6 when you don't have clear fears, it's because 6 fear isn't as pervasive as one might expect. It's not really a conscious fear. It's a fear that sort of lingers quietly.

5 a.) How do you see yourself?
Sensitive and well, even-headed.
The even-headed thing... and what you've written about being fair. It adds up and I didn't miss that. There's a "thinking" aspect to this and again it comes off 6.

I also see two basic personallites I Have depending on circumstance, One side I see as charming/attractive, optimistic, agreeable, and quite admirable.
This seems pretty 2 overall. "Charming/attractive" is very 2. When you write about yourself, you lean toward the positive aspects, suggesting positive outlook types (2, 7, 9). There seems to be a subtle pride here... and that speaks of 2 as well. But it's honest, not aggressive or pompous. Which is why I don't see the narcissistic traits of perhaps 3 or 7.

The other side I see as assertive, intelligent, respectable. I try to have people see both sides or I feel they dont
see the "true me". For example, There was this guy I found attractive, I could tell he viewed me as being ultra-spontaineous and sort of shallow. I was uncomfortable with that so in one of the conversations I brought about the fact I was up all night doing homework for my AP and Honors classes.
He looked shocked (just as I expected!!) and he said something like "so your smart huh?" I shrugged my shoulders. He now views me as "both sides"
Wanting people to see multiple aspects of yourself is human and can come from many different places. The way you responded suggests both 2 and 6. The way you subtly challenged your friend's opinion, this awareness of how he sees you and wanting to correct it. The discomfort you felt led you to this, and that sort of push is 6. The way you did it didn't seem as impulsive or forward as I might expect of 7, either. 9 influence seemed to come into play here. Also seems like some pride there... like wanting to correct, but also not wanting to be aggressive. Being quietly pleased that you proved him wrong.

Anyways, Being confident depends on how secure I feel with myself.
7 confidence is more natural. The 7 comes more from a place of almost, "why shouldn't I be confident? I'm pretty great." That's the sort of narcissism that goes with 7. It's not always so obvious though

I dont see any major negative traits that cant be fixed besides my ADD (although im self-medicating) and having a wary self confidence.
Wary... again, 6.

b.) How do you want others to see you?

I want people to see me as well.. all of those ^!
:p

c.) What do you dislike the most in other people?

People who lack depth, clinginess, dependent on others or let people step on them, dishonesty,
being a kiss ass, being unfair or biased, lacking tack, and self imposed ignorance.
6 and 2. Not liking others who lack "depth" can be any type. Again not liking clinginess could be 7 independence and/or self-preservation instinct. Not liking others who are dependent or let people step on them seems counterphobic 6 or 1, also possibly having a dislike of strong 9. Dishonesty can be any type. The "being a kiss ass" speaks of 6 complex with authority. Unfair/biased could be 5 or 6, but seems to be 6 for you. You're not as detached as 5. I forgot to mention that. You seem to be very present with the world, very "there." It's why I can't see any withdrawn types for you, except for some 9 influence. Self-imposed ignorance... very 6. Because of the self-awareness they have... not being able to comprehend how others don't question themselves at all, how others can ignore what is there.

Lacking tact seems pretty 2 because of the awareness they have. You seem socially inclined, see what is expected, know how to approach situations... There's this annoyance with those who don't recognize these things. You seem tactful...naturally want others to treat you similarly.

6. Which habit do you most automatically act on? Rank the following habits from most to least automatic, on a scale of 1 (most) to 3 (least).

a.) Work for personal gain with more concern for self than for others.

b.) Strive for a sense of tranquility in yourself and the world around you
c.) Decide what is right for the betterment of something or someone else.
I've never found this part of the questionnaire very conclusive, so I'm going to skip it.

7. Where does the wandering mind take you? What provokes this?

To the realm of why/how and wrong/right. Or it's just self guilt about a problem until of course I trouble shoot and I fix it.
1 influence... guilt about a problem, 6. Trouble-shooting and trying to fix it, that sort of self-reflection suggests again more of a "thinking" aspect than 4.

Here, I want to show you something someone has written that differentiates 2 and 4. It's subtle, but the way you want to "fix" things suggests a desire to improve which is 2.

A friend speaks of this same thing with someone else I know

I wanted to point out that this is not the type of introspection or reflection characterized in type 4. Type 4 doesn't tend to focus on such objective factors as what they've done, how they can improve and what worked and didn't - this stuff starts with you but spirals out, toward the future and change. Type 4 tends to get stuck in themselves, where they focus in, deeper into the stuff of who and what they are, and what in their understanding differentiates them from others, rather than on what they want to change.

8.What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?

Intellectual discussions or friendly debates,
No specific type

giving advice, having a genuine connection with others, flirting,
Strong 2, perhaps some 6 influence with the giving advice. Giving advice is a way to help others... being understanding of others and knowing where they come from and wanting to help them is 2. 4s are more self-focused. "Genuine connection" can be any type. Flirting, and the impression I get from you is the "attractive/charming" thing you mentioned earlier. Being able to attract others like that... 2.

,having someone take my random ideas seriously, and good food/ friendly enviroment makes me feel my best.
Friendly environment seems to be social instinct in you... also allows you to be yourself.

Being dissmissed, feeling alone with no real connection, and being viewed as immoral, inadequate or ordinary makes me feel my worst.
I can relate to hating being dismissed, because I'm not taken seriously, because people aren't giving me a chance. "Feeling alone with no real connection" soc or sx instinct... desire to have a connection to the world, any of the attachment types (3, 6, 9). Viewed as immoral could be Fi, but strong superego influence (1, 2, 6). Inadequate is again, superego, looks like 2 and 6 though. Ordinary is one of the first things that you've said that could genuinely be 4, though I've never heard any 6 not want to be extraordinary.

9. Let's talk about emotions. Explain what might make you feel the following, how they feel to you or how you react to the emotion:

a.) anger: Luckly, i dont get angry often but when I do I usually cant control it. Im not super aggressive though. I think I already answered what makes me feel angry.
Gut fix isn't particularly clear here, but both 9 and 1 are here.

b.) shame: I feel the need to have to fix it immediatly, Its terriably uncomfortable for me. I dont give myself any excuses if i feel shame. I think what makes me feel shame is
when I act out of character or make a bad choice concerning someone else.
That urgent need to take out what makes you feel uncomfortable is 6. Wanting to fix it is 2 or 6. Not giving yourself excuses when you feel shame doesn't show the acceptance of ALL feelings, both "good" and "bad" that 4s have. Or the way they strive for it anyway. Act out of character could be 4 generally, and there were some others things that could be 4 actually...but the reason why I say they're 6 is because based on what I can tell of you, it seems to come from that influence and not 4.

c.) anxiety: when i feel insecure I tend to have bad social anxiety. It use to be the worst thing in the world for me but I can now transform that nervous energy into more positive energy.
w7 counter-balancing the 6. 7s are more NATURALLY positive. 6s will want to fight to be positive because it is more difficult for them, a meaningful goal for them.

I think in general without any substances that could alter this, I have limited energy. For example I love playing guitar and singing but within minutes im yawining and ready to pass out. im physically
tired. Playing infront of people or recording gives me anxiety, I learned to transfer that energy to my performance.
Same thing, could be so/sp instinct here.

10. Describe how you respond to the following:
a.) stress: I introvert, sleep alot, or ease the edge off my soberness.
Nothing stands out in particular.

b.) negative unexpected change: I immediatly think of ways to fix it, if i cant i try to see the benefits
Positive outlook, 2, 7, or 9.

c.) conflict: If im insecure I panic, If not I take it head-strong
6, aspects of both phobia and counterphobia.

11. a.) What kind of role are you naturally inclined to take in a group? Why?

Leader, Im good at making everyone happy yet giving everyone a clear path to follow based on individual.
Individual doesn't have to be 4. Seems Fi here. Good at making people happy, 2. Clear path, could be Te.

b.) If put in power, how do you behave? Why?

Open, kind, understanding but assertive.
Open, kind, understanding seems to be something you want people to be to you. And thus you give it to others as well, and it feels "right" to do it as well. Suggests 2 and 1 influence. Assertive is to give clear directions. Desire for clarity and to give clarity suggests 6 with 2 influence.

c.) Do you tend to struggle with others who have authority over you? Why?

Only if they are nonsensical or abuse their power.
1 / 6 (even 8, but don't see that in you).

12. What do you see or notice in others that most people don't?

SENSITIVITY
Could be many types. 4, 6, 8, 9, 1.

13 Briefly: What religious and/or political beliefs do you have? Do you think they influenced your responses in this questionnaire?

Im agnositic and concerning politics i sway to the liberal side. And no i dont
No opinion here.

So im bringing this up now, Maybe im a 5w4?? do you think so? I know its not common for ENFP's to be 5's but i dont think that should depict anything. I'm desperate at this point

Nah, not 5w4. Not detached enough, not withdrawn enough.

_____

Sorry, at the end of this I haven't spoken of 2 much... but the core type tends to be subtle. It's easier for me to pick out 6, 9, and 1. But I don't think those are your core types. It might seem like I'm excessively pointing out 6, but it's because I'm 6 and I want to set straight some things about the type. Also because I can easily identify with others, so there will be a way of projecting there.

Ultimately I still agree with 2w3 9w1 6w7 so/sp. Probably more sure of it after writing all this out. Might switch the fixes. Could be 2w3 6w7 9w1 sp/sp.

I really hope you read this because I feel like you didn't take me seriously and didn't know where I was coming from the types. Like, I felt like you thought I was making assumptions about you, and then you thus made assumptions about me :/. I hope this clears things up. Sorry if this is offensive

Thrill-Ride

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
idk
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm sorry, but to be very frank, I don't think you do see where I'm coming from. The motivations of what you've written come off as more 2 and I'll point them out soon.

I see aux Fi very clearly in you so I think that's correct. I'm not sure I can see the clear connection of thought I'd expect of Ne-dom though. There's a pretty negative association with "sensors" and a lot of people believe "intuitives" are more "abstract" and "thoughtful," which is not necessarily true. I understand if you see yourself as more intuitive (and I could buy it in just letters/the N vs S dichotomy) but personally, at least in your longer questionnaire, Se seemed more likely than Ne. I don't mean to make any assumptions here at all and I'm sorry if it comes off that way. Just trying to defend my typing because I knew it could be an unpopular opinion. Reconsidering at your questionnaire, nothing jumps out as Se, but there was still this subtle feeling I got that made me lean that way. ENFP is still possible though as I said. I think you're very right with ExFP since you have the openness of Pe-dom (Se or Ne) and the Fi (personal value system) guiding you.

I'm glad you pointed this out, I do not associate "abstract and thoughtful" with intuitive's or vice versa, but I could see why you would think. These aren't my words but someone put this together quite nicely.

"Sensing is info that's relevant to reality and it's application; intuitive is focused on what 'could be', in other words the interconnections and what's concealed between the lines in order to see the bigger picture and only after that do they associate it to concrete data and create some kind of relevance out of the situation."

I found what you said odd because I though I actually was quite the intuitive. Ive always scored 80+ on the S/I scale through mbti tests just to kind of give you an idea (I still did self evaluation to be sure but i never did doubt the range there.) Like I mentioned in my questionnaire, finding a balance is something important to me. I find that having such an extreme can be unhealthy and after that was brought to my attention, I started to work myself through that. It's actually quite flattering because that is a weak point of mine and I think that might just prove i'm doing a fair job at tilting the scale.

If you can prove me wrong otherwise Im all ears!

I think you don't need it because you don't believe what I say and are doubting my opinion. I don't blame you, but please correct me otherwise if I am wrong because again I don't like making assumptions. That is what seems ostensibly clear though.

For one thing, I never wanted to imply that what you wrote was "superficial." I didn't type you as ESFP for that reason either, btw, if that ever crossed your mind. Really, I wanted to say that what you wrote was honest and that's a great thing when typing because you're not deceiving yourself (or others) about how you are. You're giving it to someone straight and I appreciate you doing that. I know psychoanalyzing someone can be difficult, but if you learn to follow the patterns, you can learn to identify someone quite quickly with a certain level of confidence. So don't count me out just yet. I want to explain this to you because I'm not sure you may have understood where I was coming from.

I hope I don't offend you with any of this. I really hope not because it's not my intention at all.

You're absolutely correct, I was doubting your opinion and subtly hinted that. (Nice job btw, very perceptive) And since you mentioned it, well id like to address my fault here. I did get where you were coming from in the sense that I knew where you got your impressions. I couldn't rely on it though because you didn't really explain your reasoning and since you weren't in the mood (which I totally understand btw) I didn't want to make it seem like I was pressuring you for answers. I suppose my initial feelings were correct but my judgement wasn't well thought out. What i meant by superficial is just that although i tried to be as detailed as possible, the answers still seemed to be a bit vague and not because I was afraid to open up (actually i really did want to open up) I just didn't want to end up exaggerating/undermining anything so it would be accurate. Hence why I said "superficial" because that "haze of vagueness" my answers entitled could well come across as just that, superficial. (to the untrained eye of course.) My sincere apologies. :/

and no no no, i can reassure you that you didnt offend me. :)

Thrill-Ride

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
idk
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think your response has confirmed what I think of your type, though again I will say I could be wrong. 9w1 at least is still clear to me, because there is a way of shutting off being affected by others when challenged. Not wanting to push it, and so instead withdrawing and stepping back, though there may be some disagreement and you do voice them. It does ring 9 with a decently strong 1 wing influence. It's not particularly strong (not core as you said yourself) but I think I see it in you.

The 6(w7) because of how you seem to question and follow my train of thought when I'm considering multiple factors and setting myself up for obection. The way you want to be intelligent and assertive. The sort of internal conflict you seem to face that seems strong but not pervasive. There is some unrest there (the wanting to scream at that situation...I get that too btw and *hugs* for that), though I think you try to be positive overall.

Seems fair.

"Trouble-shooting" or fantasizing about how things can be a 6 thing, a sort of way to prepare for the future or consider all the outcomes. I do this a lot myself. Finding what's "missing" seems not to come from 4 in you, but 6 desire for clarity...for truth. The way you write the last two sentences seems to be that sort of questioning, a good estimation, but not wanting to be too sure (or in fact not being too sure of that). Might be over-analyzing that bit, I admit, but the stuff I wrote before this is valid i think.

This is where I saw some of the 6 influence... I'm making an educated guess here so correct me if I'm wrong, but the feeling of being undermined and cut down like that by your mother could have been very overwhelming, especially when you did your best and tried hard to show her what you understood and she wouldn't listen to you. The undercurrent of anxiety in what you wrote made me think 6... this stress from trying but not having your efforts be recognized, and in fact thrown in your face. I see this possibly being a strong reaction to not being understood, and from 6, not 4. The 4 is reactive, but more internally so, more hidden about it.

This rings of 6 and 7. You may have thought 5, but 6 prizes knowledge deeply as well. The fairness and balance aspect seems 6, the openness to experience and freedom you want speaks of 7, and to a lesser extent 6. I also add 6 because 6 doesn't want to be trapped either... because 6 will want to determine what they want for themselves, to have that power over oneself, for others not to have the power to control them. Oh and 6 is also open to opinions because they don't want to make judgments too early.

Bingo, that was spot on.

This is what I considered for self-preservation. That independence, or self-sufficiency... probably not wanting others to be dependent upon you either.

This wariness of dependency comes off 6. The guilt of over-indulgence comes off as superego influence. 7 would have less reservations with indulging I think, because of that fear of deprivation. In fact, they'd want more and more. But clear 7 influence.

I realized that with 7, where as I am ashamed overindulging they seem to not mind. It's actually quite melodramatic because well its more being afraid of addiction and not addiction itself.

Wanting to be able to go with the flow, not being so self-aware... I can see as 6 not wanting to be so self-conscious, because that is the way the type naturally is. To not be self-governed, self-restricted. My influence from it as core 6 seems to be much stronger than yours, which is why I say this is a weak fix, though I do see it clearly enough.

:p haha. this comes off pretty 7, even if it's just one word. If you're wondering how I can consider 6 when you don't have clear fears, it's because 6 fear isn't as pervasive as one might expect. It's not really a conscious fear. It's a fear that sort of lingers quietly.

You're correct. What is the fear associated with 6 from your words?
As you can see even now i cant recognize this :p

This seems pretty 2 overall. "Charming/attractive" is very 2. When you write about yourself, you lean toward the positive aspects, suggesting positive outlook types (2, 7, 9). There seems to be a subtle pride here... and that speaks of 2 as well. But it's honest, not aggressive or pompous. Which is why I don't see the narcissistic traits of perhaps 3 or 7.

Wanting people to see multiple aspects of yourself is human and can come from many different places. The way you responded suggests both 2 and 6. The way you subtly challenged your friend's opinion, this awareness of how he sees you and wanting to correct it. The discomfort you felt led you to this, and that sort of push is 6. The way you did it didn't seem as impulsive or forward as I might expect of 7, either. 9 influence seemed to come into play here. Also seems like some pride there... like wanting to correct, but also not wanting to be aggressive. Being quietly pleased that you proved him wrong.

7 confidence is more natural. The 7 comes more from a place of almost, "why shouldn't I be confident? I'm pretty great." That's the sort of narcissism that goes with 7. It's not always so obvious though

Hmm, I don't know your last sentence threw me off because well I actually say things like this all the time (jokingly of course) (well at the same time not?)
Then again, i could see that be some w7 influence.
:unsure:

6 and 2. Not liking others who lack "depth" can be any type. Again not liking clinginess could be 7 independence and/or self-preservation instinct. Not liking others who are dependent or let people step on them seems counterphobic 6 or 1, also possibly having a dislike of strong 9. Dishonesty can be any type. The "being a kiss ass" speaks of 6 complex with authority. Unfair/biased could be 5 or 6, but seems to be 6 for you. You're not as detached as 5. I forgot to mention that. You seem to be very present with the world, very "there." It's why I can't see any withdrawn types for you, except for some 9 influence. Self-imposed ignorance... very 6. Because of the self-awareness they have... not being able to comprehend how others don't question themselves at all, how others can ignore what is there.

Lacking tact seems pretty 2 because of the awareness they have. You seem socially inclined, see what is expected, know how to approach situations... There's this annoyance with those who don't recognize these things. You seem tactful...naturally want others to treat you similarly.

Could you define counterphobic for me?

For my own knowledge, Is 5 detatched more often than not? and hmm Im detatched but yeah probably not as much as 5 would be.

Strong 2, perhaps some 6 influence with the giving advice. Giving advice is a way to help others... being understanding of others and knowing where they come from and wanting to help them is 2. 4s are more self-focused. "Genuine connection" can be any type. Flirting, and the impression I get from you is the "attractive/charming" thing you mentioned earlier. Being able to attract others like that... 2.

Hmmm im actually quite self focused but like you said, not as much as a 4.

That urgent need to take out what makes you feel uncomfortable is 6. Wanting to fix it is 2 or 6. Not giving yourself excuses when you feel shame doesn't show the acceptance of ALL feelings, both "good" and "bad" that 4s have. Or the way they strive for it anyway. Act out of character could be 4 generally, and there were some others things that could be 4 actually...but the reason why I say they're 6 is because based on what I can tell of you, it seems to come from that influence and not 4.

That's a great distinction you made if i say so myself!

w7 counter-balancing the 6. 7s are more NATURALLY positive. 6s will want to fight to be positive because it is more difficult for them, a meaningful goal for them.

!!!!

6, aspects of both phobia and counterphobia.

Whats the difference? Is this phobia and counterphobia unique to 6's?

1 / 6 (even 8, but don't see that in you).
Yeah when i first got in to enneagrams i think 8 was the first one i crossed out.

Sorry, at the end of this I haven't spoken of 2 much... but the core type tends to be subtle. It's easier for me to pick out 6, 9, and 1. But I don't think those are your core types. It might seem like I'm excessively pointing out 6, but it's because I'm 6 and I want to set straight some things about the type. Also because I can easily identify with others, so there will be a way of projecting there.

Ultimately I still agree with 2w3 9w1 6w7 so/sp. Probably more sure of it after writing all this out. Might switch the fixes. Could be 2w3 6w7 9w1 sp/sp.

I noticed from the beginning how your reasoning and thought process is strikingly similar to mine, so it would make sense if i too have a 6 influence. so 2w3 core? can you just briefly describe that for me? You seem to have some reliable sources. :einstein2:

I really hope you read this because I feel like you didn't take me seriously and didn't know where I was coming from the types. Like, I felt like you thought I was making assumptions about you, and then you thus made assumptions about me :/. I hope this clears things up. Sorry if this is offensive.

I read the entire thing word by word and yes i think that's how it played out. :p You're very insightful you know I hope you take pride in that, and if it seemed like i didn't take you serious, it was more that I couldn't accept your opinion without the reasoning and definitely not a personal attack. :worthy:

Lunar Light

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm glad you pointed this out, I do not associate "abstract and thoughtful" with intuitive's or vice versa, but I could see why you would think. These aren't my words but someone put this together quite nicely.
I didn't want to assume you thought that specifically, but it's a common misconception so yeah :/.

"Sensing is info that's relevant to reality and it's application; intuitive is focused on what 'could be', in other words the interconnections and what's concealed between the lines in order to see the bigger picture and only after that do they associate it to concrete data and create some kind of relevance out of the situation."
This is true, but sometimes it's not that obvious. My brother's girlfriend seems ESFP to me but I think she comes off as more intuitive. I'm not really sure how I can explain it though so I'll leave it.

I found what you said odd because I though I actually was quite the intuitive. Ive always scored 80+ on the S/I scale through mbti tests just to kind of give you an idea (I still did self evaluation to be sure but i never did doubt the range there.)
Heh, I feel like the dichotomy tests tend to be biased toward people who can or like to think abstractly. I don't mean to doubt you at all, but it took me a while to figure out what type someone I knew was. I was not surprised at all by him getting ENTJ as a result on that, but I was shocked to realize that I'm pretty sure ESFJ (albeit a very logical one) seems the best fit. Not saying it applies to you, but yeah. I wish I could explain it better. My brother will come off more intuitive too, IMO, but he's ISTP (though socially extraverted).

Like I mentioned in my questionnaire, finding a balance is something important to me. I find that having such an extreme can be unhealthy and after that was brought to my attention, I started to work myself through that. It's actually quite flattering because that is a weak point of mine and I think that might just prove i'm doing a fair job at tilting the scale.
^_^ yeah, balance is important to me too. Hah, maybe :p. I must admit I'm pretty terrible at sensation (Si in particular of course). It's going to take a long while for me to get better at I think. It's so unnatural for me.

If you can prove me wrong otherwise Im all ears!
We could talk about it later :). The focus of this is enneagram after all; sorry to get us off track.

You're absolutely correct, I was doubting your opinion and subtly hinted that. (Nice job btw, very perceptive)
I'm good at picking up hints like that. And if I'm right about you, I'd guess you are too :).

And since you mentioned it, well id like to address my fault here. I did get where you were coming from in the sense that I knew where you got your impressions. I couldn't rely on it though because you didn't really explain your reasoning and since you weren't in the mood (which I totally understand btw) I didn't want to make it seem like I was pressuring you for answers. I suppose my initial feelings were correct but my judgement wasn't well thought out. What i meant by superficial is just that although i tried to be as detailed as possible, the answers still seemed to be a bit vague and not because I was afraid to open up (actually i really did want to open up) I just didn't want to end up exaggerating/undermining anything so it would be accurate. Hence why I said "superficial" because that "haze of vagueness" my answers entitled could well come across as just that, superficial. (to the untrained eye of course.) My sincere apologies. :/
Oh no problem at all. I was able to read what you were saying between the lines really well and I don't blame you at all. I really should have given more reasons, but I didn't want to leave you hanging. When I'm writing here, I always feel this pressure to respond like fast. LIKE TICKING TIME BOMB OMG AHHH. I must say that how you responded spurred me to be more serious though :p. So no need to apologize. Also ah, thanks for explaining!

and no no no, i can reassure you that you didnt offend me. :)
PHEW I WAS WORRIED THERE. I'm always wary of offending others. It's really been nice to see from here (and your next response) that you are truly a really open person.

Reply to the next response soon! Going out right now and I feel like posting :).

Thrill-Ride

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
idk
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I didn't want to assume you thought that specifically, but it's a common misconception so yeah :/.

I know I know :p

This is true, but sometimes it's not that obvious. My brother's girlfriend seems ESFP to me but I think she comes off as more intuitive. I'm not really sure how I can explain it though so I'll leave it.

Heh, I feel like the dichotomy tests tend to be biased toward people who can or like to think abstractly. I don't mean to doubt you at all, but it took me a while to figure out what type someone I knew was. I was not surprised at all by him getting ENTJ as a result on that, but I was shocked to realize that I'm pretty sure ESFJ (albeit a very logical one) seems the best fit. Not saying it applies to you, but yeah. I wish I could explain it better. My brother will come off more intuitive too, IMO, but he's ISTP (though socially extraverted).

i think I understand why you see me as a S too but i cant really put it into words all that good either (yeah I dont know how to explain and you dont know how to explain but i get it)

I'm good at picking up hints like that. And if I'm right about you, I'd guess you are too :).
:newwink:

PHEW I WAS WORRIED THERE. I'm always wary of offending others. It's really been nice to see from here (and your next response) that you are truly a really open person.

Reply to the next response soon! Going out right now and I feel like posting :).

It's okay;; and well im glad you think so :) and wait what did you not get my second one or something? im confused