• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

16personalities + ordering your letters

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I often wonder why some introverted feelers think themselves to be very intelligent.

Let me tell u a story. One day, i presented an argument of mine infront of an introverted feeler who thinks himself to be very intelligent. At last, when i proved an awkward thing to be correct. The fool said, "MATHEMATICAL LOGIC DOES NOT WORK IN THE REAL WORLD! THEY ONLY WORK IN ENGINEERING!".

Think, how foolish can a human be?

I'm not a feeler either

yasin

Most Senior Member
obviously you have not met many intx types

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

My best friend is an intj, my second best friend is an intj, my cousin's husband is an intj, i am an intp, my cousin is an intp (only 12 years old though), my most favourite person is probably an intp-j. And you say that i didn't meet many intxs.

→you are not an intp/intj (proved)

yasin

Most Senior Member
I'm not a feeler either

Did i ever say you are?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:shrug::shrug:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

My best friend is an intj, my second best friend is an intj, my cousin's husband is an intj, i am an intp, my cousin is an intp (only 12 years old though), my most favourite person is probably an intp-j. And you say that i didn't meet many intxs.

→you are not an intp/intj (proved)

for the first part... you missed something... you really, really missed something

for the second part... you missed something again... never claimed to be one

yasin

Most Senior Member
for the first part... you missed something... you really, really missed something

for the second part... you missed something again... never claimed to be one

When did i say you claimed so????????

I just proved that you are so foolish that it is impossible for you to be an intp/intj.:happy2:

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't trust the questions to this quiz at all but here were my results;

ISFJ - A

- MIND -
Introverted 78%

- ENERGY -
Observant 10%

- NATURE -
Feeling 5%

- TACTICS -
Judging5%

- IDENTITY -
Assertive 10%

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
U did not understand what i proved because u are not intelligent or open-minded enough.

→you are not an intp/intj (proved again)

no, whippersnapper... you don't understand

nor will you until you change a few things and learn quite a few more

at your age I was just as arrogant about my intelligence but I've lived a few years and gotten a sense of things in the world since :)

yasin

Most Senior Member
no, whippersnapper... you don't understand

nor will you until you change a few things and learn quite a few more

at your age I was just as arrogant about my intelligence but I've lived a few years and gotten a sense of things in the world since :)

U speak like the non-intp/intj elders.
→you are not an intp/intj (proved once again)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
U speak like the non-intp/intj elders.
→you are not an intp/intj (proved once again)

your disturbing earnestness in your posting on this site amuses me

and apparently you have not met the correct elders... the ones that I sit on the elder council with, disapproving of the youth of today and creating laws against texting (and the hideous practice known as textspeak) with are completely unlike what you may expect... they have a sense of perspective

yasin

Most Senior Member
your disturbing earnestness in your posting on this site amuses me

and apparently you have not met the correct elders... the ones that I sit on the elder council with, disapproving of the youth of today and creating laws against texting (and the hideous practice known as textspeak) with are completely unlike what you may expect... they have a sense of perspective

But u did speak exactly like the non-intp/intj elders

→you............... (Proved ag....)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
But u did speak exactly like the non-intp/intj elders

→you............... (Proved ag....)

play the record a bit more... you may completely wear it out (and the vinyl worshipers everywhere shall be angry at you for desecrating vinyl that way)