• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

16personalities + ordering your letters

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Pls ans two questions of mine about this test. This is the first test i had given, and i have given it more than 5 times. But i never understood what i should answer in two of it's questions.

I used to think a lot about physics and psychology, god, religion etc (nowadays i think very less about physics and psychology, i'm a bit distracted towards god and religion).

My thoughts are very complex, and difficult to explain to non-intps/intjs. To me, my thoughts are very practical and important and essentially necessary, but to others, they might seem impractical. I don't think anything at all about fairies, goblins, spiritual feelings or anything like those.

So, what should i answer in these two questions:

1) do u often think about impractical yet intriguing ideas? (3 likes, or dislikes?)

2) do u often think about practical and tangible concepts? (3 likes, or dislikes?)

And, i was amazed to see HOW less introvert you are! I used to think intps are the shyest on earth.

Everyone is different at the end of the day, and besides, being an introvert does not necessarily mean shy, even for INTPs. In answer to your question, I like to think of both, I'm naturally inventive and like to look for practical solutions for the everyday world though I prefer solutions that are new rather than tried and tested (there's a time and a place for tried and tested).

yasin

Most Senior Member
Everyone is different at the end of the day, and besides, being an introvert does not necessarily mean shy, even for INTPs. In answer to your question, I like to think of both, I'm naturally inventive and like to look for practical solutions for the everyday world though I prefer solutions that are new rather than tried and tested (there's a time and a place for tried and tested).

So, which one should i give 3 likes, and which one should i give 3 dislikes?

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
So, which one should i give 3 likes, and which one should i give 3 dislikes?

In terms of the test?

Don't try to answer it in "this is how an INTP should answer this question", think of it in terms about whether one should daydream about imagined worlds and possibilities or picture the real world as it is and how your ideas fit into it. And where you see yourself on that spectrum.

yasin

Most Senior Member
In terms of the test?

Don't try to answer it in "this is how an INTP should answer this question", think of it in terms about whether one should daydream about imagined worlds and possibilities or picture the real world as it is and how your ideas fit into it. And where you see yourself on that spectrum.

Ok, do me a little bit of help. You know upto some extent what i think about and in what ways i think about.
What would you say about me:
1) do i think about impractical yet intriguing ideas?
2) do i think about practical and tangible concepts?

Sorry, i'm annoying, but pls, just tell what you think i should answer.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Ok, do me a little bit of help. You know upto some extent what i think about and in what ways i think about.
What would you say about me:
1) do i think about impractical yet intriguing ideas?
2) do i think about practical and tangible concepts?

Sorry, i'm annoying, but pls, just tell what you think i should answer.

In terms of your POV, I think you should lean towards impractical yet intriguing, though I don't know enough about your thinking to be certain.

yasin

Most Senior Member
In terms of your POV, I think you should lean towards impractical yet intriguing, though I don't know enough about your thinking to be certain.

This time they gave me an istp!!!!!!!
-_- -_- -_-
-_- -_- -_-

The test has been corrupted, i think. The last more-than-5 times i gave the test, i got an intp.

I'm very lazy, very open-minded, very thoughtful, very intelligent, very truth-seeking, i accept if i am defeated in an argument

How the hell can i be an istp???!!!!
:dry::dry::dry:

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-_- -_- -_-
-_- -_- -_-

The test has been corrupted, i think. The last more-than-5 times i gave the test, i got an intp.

I'm very lazy, very open-minded, very thoughtful, very intelligent, very truth-seeking, i accept if i am defeated in an argument

Tests aren't always reliable! I did a couple recently which said I was ENTP. I'm not. I'm not I'm not I'm not!

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Another INTJ result. Another test that mistakes my passive and generally tidy behaviors as I and J. Unsurprised. Unimpressed.

Nice graphics though!

Oh, and to answer the other question, P >>> T >> N > E.

Seymour

Vaguely Precise
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFP-A. Ordered, would be NPIF (although by this test result I would be the reverse: FIPN... especially odd to get a strong F result, since that's my most middling preference generally).

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
-_- -_- -_-
-_- -_- -_-

sensors can't be any of those? :huh:

of course, if you are going to hold that attitude, I am not extending a welcome to the sensor camp

yasin

Most Senior Member
sensors can't be any of those? :huh:

of course, if you are going to hold that attitude, I am not extending a welcome to the sensor camp

Not only sensors, any type can be one of those. But they can't be all of those at once.

For example, entps can be disorganized (which i meant by lazy), but they cannot be open-minded.

Intjs can be open-minded and intelligent, but not lazy.

Only intps can be all of those at once.:newwink:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Not only sensors, any type can be one of those. But they can't be all of those at once.

For example, entps can be disorganized (which i meant by lazy), but they cannot be open-minded.

Intjs can be open-minded and intelligent, but not lazy.

Only intps can be all of those at once.:newwink:

I don't think that you understand how personality things work... and I picked that vague term because I needed to cover A LOT of ground with that phrase :unsure:

in fact, the ignorance of that post concerns me

Jaguar

ENTPs cannot be open-minded. Can't you at least try to troll for responses in a humorous manner?

yasin

Most Senior Member
I don't think that you understand how personality things work... and I picked that vague term because I needed to cover A LOT of ground with that phrase :unsure:

in fact, the ignorance of that post concerns me

That's because, you are a non-intp/intj:happy2:

yasin

Most Senior Member
ENTPs cannot be open-minded. Can't you at least try to troll for responses in a humorous manner?

Sorry, i don't mean any offence.

Let me tell a fun story. I have an entp cousin (he's the only entp i know in the real world). One day i asked him, if you know in an argument, your opponent is right. Would you accept it? Pls be honest.

He said, no....

yasin

Most Senior Member

I often wonder why some introverted feelers think themselves to be very intelligent.

Let me tell u a story. One day, i presented an argument of mine infront of an introverted feeler who thinks himself to be very intelligent. At last, when i proved an awkward thing to be correct. The fool said, "MATHEMATICAL LOGIC DOES NOT WORK IN THE REAL WORLD! THEY ONLY WORK IN ENGINEERING!".

Think, how foolish can a human be?