• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jung Typology Explained

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Enneagram
@Vendrah

But the methods WORK for the cognitive functions. I don't see a point in doing what you suggested.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Enneagram
The contrast he is doing is on the E/I domain, or on the attitude type. It still does not let us deduct anything about the auxiliary.

"That's just how it is" without any actual evidence and neither on a single sentence on Jung directly staying that is more of what you think it is rather than what actual is. Actually, Pionart (former Legion) had said the same for Ni-Fe just on the post above me.

If you would not be so sticky about the stacks, "function orders", etc... and actual tried to make text typing and audio-voice typing out of any system, even with programs, repeatability and with predictions, it might look amazing. SO far I only had saw programs with text typing that failed, our forum had one that was discontinued last year.
You know, both audio typing and text typing have prediction built in.

Audio typing predicts that if someone shows Ni then they also show Se. Text typing predicts that if a post starts with an Ni theme followed by an Fe theme, then the next section is probably Ti themed (or maybe Te themed if it's an ISTP skipping to the tertiary).

To actually demonstrate that publicly there would need to be multiple people using the methods and comparing, but so far only one person has shown any interest in learning it.