• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Overall would you say I am core 7 or 9?.

What Ennergram type am I?

• 7w6

Votes: 25 96.2%
  • 9w1

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Glad to see you're getting some great responses Brain! We've spoken about this before and I can't say between the two, not with my limited knowledge of 9s. How could I be a 9 then? Place holder haha.

But whatever Enneagram typing you settle on, whatever your tritype, you definitely remind me a lot of my younger self. That's why it's so easy for us to get along! :D

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Glad to see you're getting some great responses Brain! We've spoken about this before and I can't say between the two, not with my limited knowledge of 9s. How could I be a 9 then? Place holder haha.

But whatever Enneagram typing you settle on, whatever your tritype, you definitely remind me a lot of my younger self. That's why it's so easy for us to get along! :D

Awwww Dreams :). I would venture to guess that my tritype is ether the same as yours or with a few adjustments around so to speak. I think the reason why we seem similar is that we both have a strong 7 and 9 influence to us giving that same fun and peaceful vibe at least on the surface (Discord convos revel we are very different cognition wise) . You seem more 2 while I have more of a 3 influence I think though. I at first considered myself 2w3 but n retrospect its more of a 3w2 as my heart isn't as open as a 2w3s would be. Me and Ura have been talking about the concepts of heart,head and gut digging and the theory is that heart wise 2s dig, 3s in between and 4s need heart digging. Likewise for the heads 5s need digging, 6 in between and 7s head dig which I do a lot :D. Gut digging is however a more complex system.

Spealing of heart digging. I find that you and Ura (Both 2 in tritype) dig me heart wise so that rules out a 2.