• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

type me!

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
Welcome! You could start by choosing a questionnaire from this thread. Post your answers here.

Posting the results you get from this test could also be useful.

EDIT: I'm too slow lol.

Universal mind

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I'm unsure if what I am on the inside is truly who I am on the outside. I'm not sure if I'm a product of my past experiences and environment, resulting is a changed perception of identity in an attempt to navigate in my world. Or if I'm truly the authentic self I awake to every morning.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I yearn for independence and freedom. To not allow myself to be bogged down by other peoples agenda. To basically live my life feeling accomplished and joyful. I yearn for intimate romance, financial wealth, knowledge, and success. I yearn for the castle at the mountain top. I want to be the guy at the end of monopoly who out did everybody and won. Or the guy who wins at risk. I'm only using these games as analogies to explain the level of feelings I yarn for...

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
my finest was when I went to a night club and some how walked out after making out with 17 fabulous women without doing anything. What me me feel that way is clearly obvious. I think moments when I feel like Ferris Bueller. Just on top of the world and care free. Moments I try to relive as often as I can.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
Moments where others feed their insecurity on me, making me feel less of a person and lacking intellect. It dosent happen often. I've grown in my assertiveness over the years that I don't tolerate such behavior.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I reflect on every aspect possible. People involved, past experience, outcome, and etc. However, I'm not the person who won't choose something because of how somebody else would feel. I've always admired the person who makes the tough choices.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I can't imagine not having control of the outcome. My emphasis is what's essential and what isn't? I look at relevance work from their.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
playing at a flip cup (drinking team game) tournament and nearly getting first place out of 20 other teams. I just enjoyed the company and joy of others.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
How is this going to happen? Have I done this before? What's the likely outcome?

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
my stuff is everywhere! But I know where it is.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I judge new ideas from a combination of whom is giving this new idea, have I tested this idea, how does this idea look like?

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I've done both. But I don't believe I would go out of my way for somebody else if it didn't fit my agenda

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I don't think, I let my words flow out of my mouth with no understanding of where it comes from. I pester one on one. But groups are fun too.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
actions do speak more that words. But its the words that allow action. I lime jumping right away. Other times I let situations play out until its my turn to move.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
where are we going? Who's going to be there? No matter the answer, I'm going out.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
Quiet. Usually need to meditate or hit up the bar with a friend.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
oblivious moments were the person keeps miss placing everything and forgets conversations. I also dislike the moments were other peoples feeling are not counted for in conversation. Leading to arrogance from a person just wanting to win a few social points

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
I like starting conversations about their goals or passions. Or drama at work or at home. I don't even look for those conversations, they just seem to come to me.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
how could I know what I'm not paying attention to?

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
my friends perceive me as outspoken, fun, funny, witty..... ummm.... not sure of their perception or if its accurate. That's why I'm filling this out. Lol

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
perhaps read or watch something, then go out for dinner with friends, then maybe a nice bar or night club

Universal mind

[MENTION=28497]Clegane[/MENTION] I don't believe in tests. Lol, the results are usually vague and your mood can play a factor. I rather have a conversation. But.... I doubt anybody is going to read this, unless they are super awesome!

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
I'm a noob, so don't give too much credit to my post (I'm trying to learn about MBTI right now).

I understand what you mean by saying that tests depend too much on the mood. It's the same for me.

You sound like an extravert and I'm pretty sure you're dominant Te. It's also evident that you got Fi in you're stack so I would eliminate all the Ti-Fe and Fe-Ti possibilities.
You really sound like an ESTJ (Te-Si-Ne-Fi), but ENTJ (Te-Ni-Se-Fi) could be a possibility. Have you read the descriptions about these types and their cognitive functions?

Here's a post about dominant Te.
Can you relate to this?

If the answer is yes, read the next two links.
Auxiliary Si.

Auxiliary Ni.

I hope this will be useful.

Universal mind

I'm a noob, so don't give too much credit to my post (I'm trying to learn about MBTI right now).

I understand what you mean by saying that tests depend too much on the mood. It's the same for me.

You sound like an extravert and I'm pretty sure you're dominant Te. It's also evident that you got Fi in you're stack so I would eliminate all the Ti-Fe and Fe-Ti possibilities.
You really sound like an ESTJ (Te-Si-Ne-Fi), but ENTJ (Te-Ni-Se-Fi) could be a possibility. Have you read the descriptions about these types and their cognitive functions?

Here's a post about dominant Te.
Can you relate to this?

If the answer is yes, read the next two links.
Auxiliary Si.

Auxiliary Ni.

I hope this will be useful.

Not bad observation for a noob, lol. ESTJ feels about right.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You definitely have the Te-fi axis. I see some some enneagram 3 in there as well. I think exfp with well developed tertiary Te. Enfp? Estj could be a possibility too.