• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me now, fu*kers. Do eeet come on ah'm here eyyaarg

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How would you describe your Dom function?

I don't see Ti dom from your posts. You have logical reasonings but I don't see process familiarity. I see a lot of Si. If I see Ne it is in an inferior position - one that you are getting in touch with. Rounding out edges of Si.

So ISFJ makes sense to me for you BUT I can also make a case for INFP. Fi/Te and you utilizing Te more fully causing Ti/Fe feeling.

I realize this doesn't help. Lol. But if feeling and sensation tends to be weak spots for you? I would say you are either an Si or Fi dom - simply because those functions are strongest in usage, they get overshadowed by teritary, aux a lot.

Just my 2 cents. I should get [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] the Jedi Master of typing in here.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Ask me anything. Do it now.

The second thing in this post says "Do it now".

This could mean one of two things:
- your auxiliary function is Se, i.e. living in the now
- you like to tell people what to do, thus auxiliary Te

The dominant process was "Ask me anything". Si dominants only like closed questions and Fi dominants get offended by everything.

So, you are ISTP or INTJ, by 100% conclusive process of detuctively inductive anti-reasoning conglomeration, rock rock on Mr. G.Z.A.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm like a really doughy, less intense Ryan Gosling. So, nothing like Ryan Gosling at all! XD

edit: not to be taken seriously. one of the ladies I work with called me Ryan Gosling. It was a head scratcher. I'm not humblebragging--I look nothing like him.

Last edited:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=5223]MDP2525[/MENTION]

I'm always in my head and it's always set toward the future but I don't think that has anything to do with cognitive functions. I think it's a side effect of constantly being miserable and wanting to move on to the next chapter, only the next chapter never lives up to my expectations so it's eyes toward the next next chapter, but I never have the energy to attempt any substantial rewrites.

I can only fully enjoy myself/feel something like "home" by taking a lot of drugs or alcohol! Unless I'm writing or making music, but I never have time or privacy for either (I guess I should have stayed a bachelor). I am generally restless but lazy.

Honestly I'd be happy to accomplish a bare minimum and have people leave me to my own thoughts and devices. Obligations arrrgghhheeaaarr

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
My best guess : ISTP, but really, I think you're in a league of your own.

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You are an INTP under stress.

Frequently one who is simultaneously exploring (your age) and leaning on Si as a conflict breaker. This strong Si "useage' throws perceptions off. You break the conflict Ti/Si loop with your inferior Fe which due to under development comes out as a hissy fit/tantrum. However the drivers of the conflict are not being resolved therefore rinse/repeat. This can explain the moodiness others perceive? and hence INFP typing.by some.

The Myers & Briggs Foundation - The Tertiary Function

"Development of this function tends to come later in life (about midlife) after you have grown and feel comfortable with the dominant and auxiliary. As you grow and develop, you learn that there is a time and place to use your third and fourth functions."

Accurate Typing:
Tertiary Temptation - Cognitive Function Theory

"The tertiary function is the opposite of the auxiliary function, so its main purpose is to provide a more balanced view of the world through correcting some of the weaknesses or excesses of the auxiliary function. Since the auxiliary and tertiary functions tend to conflict with each other due to operating in opposite directions, it is quite easy to feel defensive against the tertiary function due to its lower position, and people can easily fall into the trap of resisting, dismissing, or misusing it. This function represents the immature or childish aspect of our personality and it can be utilized as a quick defense mechanism when we want to avoid confronting reality, usually when the ego or self-image feels unexpectedly threatened or insecure. When people rely too heavily on the dominant and/or auxiliary functions, they will not be able to use the tertiary function appropriately."

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=8584]SpankyMcFly[/MENTION]

Re "hissy fits and tantrums" ...I'm painfully aware of that aspect of my behavior, which is one reason I told [MENTION=25763]Enthusiastic_Dreamer[/MENTION] I thought feeling was a blind spot.

It can be quite embarrassing.

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=8584]SpankyMcFly[/MENTION]

Re "hissy fits and tantrums" ...I'm painfully aware of that aspect of my behavior, which is one reason I told [MENTION=25763]Enthusiastic_Dreamer[/MENTION] I thought feeling was a blind spot.

It can be quite embarrassing.

*nods* The social value can/does matter especially as a 9, I imagine. We all need to vent at times, it's a good thing because those things that get us to that point need to be purged.

It's also a sign of better things to come, imo. With more frequent use you will get better at using that inferior, at least more comfortable. The constant conflict will be a driver for change. Your need to adapt and cope with that conflict will motivate you (most people only change when they 'have to') to make the changes in self that will lead to an identity shift as you internalize the new you. It's a sign of growth.

Inferior Feeler types pop like that imo. Fe & Fi. It's uncommon-rare but big and explosive, then quickly over. Fe's (INTP/ISTP) want you to feel their pain/anger or whatever and the Fi's (ESTJ/ENTJ) want you to know their judgement.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm very uncomfortable when expected to play the "stern father."

It's almost on a daily basis but behaving that way feels like a betrayal of my self. I don't like stepping on my kid's freedom.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
I'm very uncomfortable when expected to play the "stern father."

It's almost on a daily basis but behaving that way feels like a betrayal of my self. I don't like stepping on my kid's freedom.

Same. Being a parent is weird sometimes.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm also uncomfortable if I have any direct authority over people at work. Yet I sometimes daydream about being in charge of a lot of people in some sort of CEO capacity.

I'm more hands-off until people fuck up, then I'd rather just fix it myself.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I saw it for the first time a few years (5ish?) ago. I found it suspenseful on my first viewing.

Yeah same here, I really thought that some characters wouldn't be taking so many hits as easily. Like I expect a scene for one of them and then nope haha.

"The do it" now is probably one if not the favorite of Arnold quotes