• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

i am am i WHO AM I? help me

oswinoswald

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
hey guys

so i've tried a lot and a lot of mbti test and i always end up with the intp result.

none of my test gave me some xxfx result.

BUT since i've started to read about cognitive functions i've started to second-guess my type. i mean, i'm not sure if i'm really a thinker.

Ps: I may be following some stereotypes.

So about me:
I'm an analysis and development of systems student (similar to computer science). That means i like tech, math (doesn't mean i'm good with.) and etc.

And to be a programmer i have to be logical. I'm usually quiet, i hate start conversations and i hate HATE HATE speak/act without time to think (but sometimes i do that, and when i do i spend hours and hours thinking why i've done this.)

I enjoy read/watch things about science. I love sci-fi and documentaries.

At this point i may look like an intp stereotype.

Me and others:
Well, i like my friends duh, but i'm not the kind of person who i'll cry the entire day because i've lost some of them. (only if it's by death, but none of my friends have died so.) I know someday they'll leave me or I'll leave them, and i'm okay with it. i guess. Although i like to take care of them and i don't like people being mean with them (i don't like people being mean with anyone else), if i have to say something i will, i'll tell them if they are wrong when they are.
I don't like people being rude, but i don't if i've being rude for some reason.

I don't like to spend too much time with others, its may make me feel angry or bored.

For example, if we are friends:

first week: I will love you.
second week: I'll already have found five hundred things about you that annoy me.

I don't like to work in groups as well. And work with people who doesn't know what they want or people who like to create troubles.

I value logic, knowledge a lot.
I value intelligence as well.
Being smart is one of the things I want more.

So, reasons why i think that i may not be intp:

1° I'm a feminist; I KNOW there's a lot of intp feminist... But I like to discuss about social issues. (Not more than i like to discuss about science, I just don't to discuss about it because i feel that I don't have a huge knowledge about so i prefer listen about then discuss, actually i love listen about it.

But Idk why i do that... i mean support causes related to minority, care about minority and defend them. maybe it's because I dont want to suffer this oppression, so I fight against it. I value justice.

And I like to read about both but it's like:
feminist/social stuff: hmmm ok i get it understand
science stuff: OMG fKING GOSHHHHH THAT'S SOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING OMG LOOK THAT THAT'S SO INCREDIBLE, but i don't understand nothing)

2º I'm not THAT cold. Usually I'm kind with SOME of my friends, with kind i mean, i like to be sweet and gave hug and etc etc. I'm usually friendly but distant, but with some of them i'm very close and cute and etc. I KNOW ITS MAY BE JUST A STEREOTYPE. Hmm, what else... I like to take care of my friends.

3º I care too much about others opinion. Not others opinion, i mean my friends opinion. Like I used to be the best student of my class, everyone was oooo laisa is so incredible, but now in college is not soooooooo different... but for example, as i've siad I like to think before answering, then my friends already take me as sluggish. Sometimes I do things that may look that I didn't thought before do it, but actually I thought but I didn't thought about how it would affect others, you know? I'm the only girl in my class, and my classmates usually treat me like:
- Do I've done some algorithm work? Probably some boy had help me.
- Do I've done smth work? Probably some boy had help me.
- Me? A programmer? Nooooo, i've to be an analist.
Like, I feel incompetent there and they know that, and they use that against me. So it's make me get angry really easy and fast there. I hate being called or treated like stupid. And they always do that.

So idk if i'm too sensitive or just surrounded by assholes.

I feel like I need people acceptance. Like, alwayas needing someone to say i'm smart or able to do smth, (even thought they usually do that.) because i don't feel good enough.

4º Do I overanalyze everything? I'm not sure about that. I mean, maybe I like to analyze, like give smth to decide about and it will take me hours and hours, and i'm always analyzing people around me and the ambient as well, but I always end up losing some point of the problem... I don't know if my decisions are logical almost all the time as well.

5º I worry too much about things, especially my future and my grades.

so there's some reason why i think that i may not be a feeler:

Feelings, duh.

1º I feel that most of my feelings are fake. For example, if I'm sad, crying, I can stop whenever I want. When I'm in love and I realize that will not work, I stop when I want. I feel like I'm not really in love or crying for real, I'm just forcing it. I may feel anger and sadness deeply but just when its lead me to self-hate.

2º I don't have feelings like:

- Saudades (Brazilian word for missing something)
- Love (If you ask me what do you love? I'll aswer: I don't know. I really LIKE some stuffs and people, but i don't love them. I don't have a huge passion for something not even my job, not even my hobbies.)
- Empathy (Is really hard for me to put myself in others place, in individual.)

3º I'm a solver problem but....
I really enjoy solving problems and find solutions BUT PLEASE don't talk about your crush or boyfriend or asshole dad or drunk mom or things like that, I probably will not know what to say.

So i've read some stuffs about infp, infj but i still don't know what type i am. idk maybe its because i really like to be an intp, i feel like an intp but...

What do you think? What type am I?

sorry bad english

robowolf

MBTI Type
FREE
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1° I'm a feminist; I KNOW there's a lot of intp feminist... But I like to discuss about social issues. (Not more than i like to discuss about science, I just don't to discuss about it because i feel that I don't have a huge knowledge about so i prefer listen about then discuss, actually i love listen about it.

But Idk why i do that... i mean support causes related to minority, care about minority and defend them. maybe it's because I dont want to suffer this oppression, so I fight against it. I value justice.

So you relate to the oppressed?
Do you think it could also be
a. because "it's the right thing to do, period" or
b. because it doesn't make any sense to you that people who have not committed any crimes against society and have nothing to be punished for are being discriminated against and you want things to make sense (so you don't care about the minority you claim to be standing up for, you're only defending logic) or
c. both or none of the above?

And I like to read about both but it's like:
feminist/social stuff: hmmm ok i get it understand
science stuff: OMG fKING GOSHHHHH THAT'S SOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING OMG LOOK THAT THAT'S SO INCREDIBLE, but i don't understand nothing)

Ti+Ne, when you discover how stuff works (e.g. through reading) you're basically feeding them.

I feel like I need people acceptance. Like, alwayas needing someone to say i'm smart or able to do smth, (even thought they usually do that.) because i don't feel good enough.

Fe (needs feedback and approval from others) + Ti (values intelligence and competence)

I'd say INTP, also because I can relate to most of what you wrote.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's hard to decide INTP or INTJ, but I tend to say INTJ, because INTP can love so deep and hard but only for once..

oswinoswald

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
So you relate to the oppressed?
Do you think it could also be
a. because "it's the right thing to do, period" or
b. because it doesn't make any sense to you that people who have not committed any crimes against society and have nothing to be punished for are being discriminated against and you want things to make sense (so you don't care about the minority you claim to be standing up for, you're only defending logic) or
c. both or none of the above?

Ti+Ne, when you discover how stuff works (e.g. through reading) you're basically feeding them.

Fe (needs feedback and approval from others) + Ti (values intelligence and competence)

I'd say INTP, also because I can relate to most of what you wrote.

I think it's may be B or C because i don't understand why some people have some rights and another people don't. And I think it is the right thing to do.

Also thank you, i never had realize that's could be my ti-fe working

oswinoswald

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
It's hard to decide INTP or INTJ, but I tend to say INTJ, because INTP can love so deep and hard but only for once..

I already had INTJ as result, but i'm definitely not organized nor so good at hiding feelings

Resilient

MBTI Type
INtJ
Enneagram
5w4
I've read that INFPs inherently pull for the underdog and generally have a lot of sympathy for the less fortunate. In my experience, INFPs have very feminist sides to them as well.
That being said, i'd guess you're definitely an INTP, for all the reasons you've listed.
You could also take cognitive function tests to determine you're function order preference. Everybody has slightly different stacks than others. For example, I got:

Introverted Intuition: 79%
Introverted Feeling: 66%
Extroverted Thinking: 64%
Introverted Thinking: 64%
Extroverted Feeling: 59%
Extroverted Sensing: 40%
Extraverted Intuiton: 35%
Introverted Sensing: 25%

Or something close to that, anyway. If you score relatively high on introverted thinking, extroverted intuition and introverted sensing, you're definitely an INTP.

oswinoswald

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
I've read that INFPs inherently pull for the underdog and generally have a lot of sympathy for the less fortunate. In my experience, INFPs have very feminist sides to them as well.
That being said, i'd guess you're definitely an INTP, for all the reasons you've listed.
You could also take cognitive function tests to determine you're function order preference. Everybody has slightly different stacks than others. For example, I got:

Introverted Intuition: 79%
Introverted Feeling: 66%
Extroverted Thinking: 64%
Introverted Thinking: 64%
Extroverted Feeling: 59%
Extroverted Sensing: 40%
Extraverted Intuiton: 35%
Introverted Sensing: 25%

Or something close to that, anyway. If you score relatively high on introverted thinking, extroverted intuition and introverted sensing, you're definitely an INTP.

I've took one once, that's my result:

Te: 65%
Ti: 75%
Ne: 70%
Ni: 40%
Se: 25%
Si: 40%
Fe: 10%
Fi: 50%

So, Ti Ne Te Fi Ni Si Se Fe
I took one, and that's my result:

Attachments